The Girl whos life fell apart

由 KaitlynnWesterfield

Kaitlynn McCoy has some trouble with things in her life follow her as she tells you. 更多

Kaitlynn's past
The car ride
Fun day
The drive to grandma's
Unpacking
Dinner
Not tired yet
Morning
Meeting Kaylee
Ms . Akers Wedding
R.I.P Grandma Aker
Back So Soon
Terror
Not Home Yet
What Happened?!!!
Beaten and forgotten
Q and A
Cats
Ballet Class
Mystery of Mom and Dad
3 years went by
8th Birthday
8th Birthday part 2
Birthday Party
Death

Characters

120 3 0
由 KaitlynnWesterfield

Kaitlynn,

Kaylee,

Josh,

Lucas,

In the beginning of this story you will learn about Kaitlynn's past spoiler alert it's sad. Also you will be learning about Kaylees. Oh and by the way in the beginning Kaitlynn lives in London.

I diced to go to a hypnotist so he can learn about my past cause I've been having painful nightmares about my past. I got there and filled out a form and waited a couple minutes but it felt like an HOURRRR!! When I got in the room he told me what was going to happen. He told me to close my eyes and lay back in the chair. He swayed the ticker and said when I count to three you will tell me everything you can remember. One....Two....Three.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
198K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
295K 20.6K 154
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...