With us (Logan Paul)

Av laurynnn_k

Maddie and Logan have been through a lot together. From them first meeting in a nightclub to Maddie falling p... Mer

Chapter 1 backstory
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chaper 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

1K 16 0
Av laurynnn_k

Maddie's POV
It was now Tuesday afternoon Darcie had be crying for most of the day and refused to eat or drink anything. I checked her temperature again after doing it nearly 7 times today and it was fine everything. She cried hysterically and I picked her up and she was very hot to touch. I took her temperature and it read 101 degrees. I tried to get her to drink something but it just made her cry more. I stripped her off and rang Pam
P: Hello
D: Pam Darcie hasn't stopped crying, she won't eat or drink and her temperature is 101.
P: Take her to the hospital, I'll meet you there.
I hung up and packed everything and put it into the car. I placed Darcie into her car seat got into the car and rang Logan four times and each time my call was declined. I then rang Jake who answered after 3 rings. "What's up mads?" He said. " Is Logan with you?" I asked " um yeah but he's a bit busy at the moment" I shook my head " look I have to go just tell him that I'm heading to hospital with Darcie" Before he got a chance to reply I hung up. I drove to the hospital.

When I got there I ran into the hospital and met Pam. "Oh how is she?" Pam said stroking her cheek. "Still burning up" I replied and walked over to the reception. I gave all of my details and a nurse brought us to an examination room. After examining her the nurse put her into a cot and put her on a IV.
I sat beside her cot and smiled down at her stroking her cheek. " I'll go back to yours and pick up some clothes and things" Pam said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you" I said and she nodded and left. I ended up falling asleep in the chair and woke up the next morning to my phone blowing up with texts and miss calls all from Lana and Sophie. I rang Lana back
L: hey where are you?
M: still at the hospital why?
L: have you been on social media today?
M: No I just woke up
L: Good don't until I get to the hospital
Then she hung up. What's up with her I wondered taking out my phone and opening up my Twitter. Nothing seemed to be wrong. I then decided to type in Logan's name to see if there was anything about him. When the page loaded I nearly dropped my phone to the floor.
TMZ: Are Logan Paul and his baby mama maddie officially over. Paul can be seen in a popular LA nightclub partying with some friends including his Ex Daisy keech. Photos show the pair kissing and holding hands while getting into a car together. Are the couple back on and are Logan and maddie off more to come
I looked at my phone as tears began to fall on the screen. Just then Dr abbey walked in " good news Miss Ryan Darcie's temperature is back to normal and her fluid intake is good. It was just a viral infection which should clear soon. If she becomes ill again please ring a doctor and they'll explain the steps you should take. I'll go get the discharge forms for you" "Thank you" I said smiling at her. I looked at Darcie and smiled "looks like your going to be okay baby". I looked at my phone again as texts came flooding in from Evan, jake, Pam, Mike and Lana even Grayson Dolan text me. Grayson and I met a while ago at a influencer event and became very good friends he even calls Darcie his niece. The doctor came back in with the papers "now I just need your signature and your good to go any questions?" I looked at Darcie then looked at the doctor "em we where meant to go visit family tomorrow in Ireland so I was wondering if she'd be ok to fly?" "Of course her sinuses aren't blocked and seems to be ok so I don't see why not. "Thank you" I said and took out my phone. I look through my contacts before I found the person I was looking for and pressed call.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

216K 23.5K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
285K 24K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
510K 55K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...