Property | P. JM

By glitterypjimin

"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 kor... More

Disclaimer
Intro: Heartbeat
A Glimpse of Property
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve
- Thirteen
- Fourteen
- Fifteen
- Sixteen
- Seventeen
- Eighteen
- Nineteen
- Twenty
Special : Side Story I
- Twenty One
- Twenty Two
- Twenty Three
- Twenty Five
- Twenty Six
- Twenty Seven
- Twenty Eight
- Twenty Nine
- Thirty
- Thirty One
- Thirty Two
- Thirty Three
- Thirty Four
- Thirty Five
Side Story: Park Jimin
- Thirty Six
PLEASE READ
- Thirty Seven
- Thirty Eight
Most Asked Questions.
- Thirty Nine
- Forty
- Forty One
- Forty Two
- Forty Three
- Forty Four
- Forty Five
- Forty Six
- Forty Seven
- Forty Eight
- Forty Nine
- Fifty
- Fifty One
- Fifty Two
- Epilogue : Eternity

- Twenty Four

11.6K 558 128
By glitterypjimin

Hello Earthlings!!!

wow I can't believe that I actually produced a chapter today, i procrastinated the whole day and i thought I wouldn't be able to get one chapter done and I don't know it's kinda messy, but it'll make sense in the upcoming chapters!!!

anyway, we're all in for a hell of a ride. I'm excited for the things that can happen in this story!!

i love you all 💕

——

Possibilities.

"This will be your uniform while you work here Y/N" Ms. Na said as she handed me the pair of clothes and 3 inches heels, she toured me around the club ealier and the club will be opened in an hour.

I was a few blocks away from the Solar Nights, but I've learned that the club Jungkook and Taehyung owned closes a year ago and they changed their business but I never found out what it is. I also got hired in a Architectural and Construction firm, I get through a face to face interview and the next day, I receive a call from my future boss itself that I'm hired, but my papers were still being processed and I'll probably start in a 3 weeks so I still have time to work here for the mean time.

"Y/N? are you sure you're gonna be alright working here for a few days?" She asked me again as she guides me to the staff quarters and I greeted the other people in the room and Ms. Na rolled her eyes at them and I looked at her but I didn't say anything.

Ms. Na explained a few things to me before she go and I examined the clothes she gave me and I srunches my nose a little, it is a tight fit skirt and a white blouse with kitten ears.

Do I really have to wear this.

I sighed and places my phone inside my small bag and went to change. It's been 4 days since my encounter with Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin and the next day, I made myself busy, passing my application to the companies and I haven't got a call back and I hoping I will get one soon.

I pulled the skirt down and fixes my simple make up before putting the kitten ears up on my hair and I sighed as I stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

I was waiting till the opening when Ms. Na walked in with a man behind him and I think he wasn't straight, he was smiling at me and I shyly nodded before bowing a little as a greeting and he whispered something in Ms. Na's ear and Ms. Na shakes his head and takes my hand in her.

"Ah no, She knows the offer and she's not interested, besides she's just here for a few nights" Ms. Na said and Ms. Na told me about the offer, actually they call it exclusive offer but I'm not really up for it.

"Such a shame Eunice, if we will sent her to accompany one of our VIPs, you will be able to pay for your debt since the client is willing to pay for 6 million dollars" I almost choke when I heard the offer but I look at Ms. Na with questioning gaze and I couldn't help myself but to ask.

"Debt?" I asked and the man looked at me and he nodded.

"You didn't told anyone don't you?" He asked and Ms. Na nodded and I got even confused. Ms. Na linked her arm around mine and told the man that we will talk as soon as the other staffs left the room.

I raised my eyebrows at Ms. Na and waited for her explanation.

"I have 3.5 Million Dollar debt Y/N, and the manager offered me if I'll get one of the staffs to accompany one VIP i'll get the 10 Million and i will be able to pay my debt" she begins and my eyes widen as curiosity and anger took over me.

Why does she have a 3.5 Million Dollar debt? Where did she brought the money? When She mentioned to me about that offer, I got mad because it looks like an escorting thing but now I understand why she mentioned that thing, 3.5 Million Dollars is no joke, where the hell did she bring all those money?

I have a lot of Question to ask but the Club is already opened and group of men filled one table and soon the Club roared to life as pole dancers took over the stage and I started to take orders from the tables and Serve orders too. The guy Ms. Na was talking to earlier in the staff room greeted me a few times

I spent the first night like that and when I got home I talked to Ms. Na about it and she explained me the whole thing.

"You're a waitress in the club Y/N, but the exclusive offer to you is nothing more but just plainly a companions. She explained me more about it and I just sighed, I wanted to help Ms. Na but risking to be one of those companions? they even have a website for it, full of girls and guys, some are underrated models and some are actors and actresses and I just couldn't believe on what I'm seeing.

"It is a legal and executive companionship Y/N, There will be a lawyer for you and there will be a contract for you to sign, You can decline the contract, You can change some things written in the contract, You can sue people if the rules in the contract will not be followed" and now She sounded so professional, I shake my head and laid back to my bed and she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"What if I agree? Can I put in my contract that there will be no kisses or sex?" I asked shyly and she laughed at me

"Well some of people working to us as companions have those things on their contracts, some only pay for it to hear compliments, Some are just willing to pay to have someone to accompany them to eat, just to have a small conversation and for a little laughter and nothing else" She said and I hums and closes my eyes

I still have doubt about it.

What if the client happen to be a old perv? oh my god I think I'll just kill myself for that, but Ms. Na assured me that they check the background of their clients first, since some of them are prominent people like business mens and models some are Television personalities and artists.

The night ended with Ms. Na leaving me with thousand thoughts running in my head.

I worked smoothly, I became friends to the other waitress and they're all nice to me and I could tell they have a nice bond.

I placed the order of the group of young men in their table, I never dare to make too much eye contact, but I can feel that one of them are staring.

"Anything else sir?" I asked and I was praying hard that there will be no more orders.

Some of the costumers give tips, I take it of course and I was just kind thrilled to see some really give a huge amount just for a tip.

"You're new here?" One of the young men asked and I nodded, answering after and invited me to sit and I politely decline and tell that there are entertainers for that. I did not wait for his protest or what as I bowed and walk away.

So for the eight days of working here, I've learned how to outsmart people who are hitting on me. So far there's no perverts who try to steal touches and it is against our rules, Waitress are protected here by rules and I'm thankful for that.

During our break, I was scrolling through my phone when Chaeyoung walked in, She's the head waitress, like the captain of the team, she's nice and sweet, and today I got some courage to ask her how to go to the Kim-Choi Firm.

"Chaeyoung!" someone called her before she could even answer me, I chuckled as I wave my hand when she walks away, and soon my shift was over, I went back to my station.

I watches the group of men who walked in and settle in one of the huge tables and soon they we're calling for a waitress which I immediately attended. There are seven men in the table and it looks like they're in early thirties, wearing fancy suits, probably celebrating something or a bachelors party since it was the usual reason why people in that age go in clubs.

"Good Evening, gentlemen. May I take your order?" I confidently asked.

I look each of them, all of them looks young to be honest and some are look familiar. I stopped gazing as I look at the mens as they sits properly and lifted up their gazes

"Ms. Kim Y/N?" he asked and shot his brow up as my heart trembled.

I feel like my world stopped when I realized who is it, and I just curses under my breath. I am damn waiting for the order of my future bosses, Kim Yugyeom and Park Jinyoung! Damn!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...
8.4K 257 35
"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)
300K 7.4K 68
"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "Our possession(KOOKV)" Impressive rankin...