Player 3.0 ♛ Colby Brock

Por ashbro16

"The world is trying to play a game with us, but we won't let them win, right player?" *Being republished s... Más

Chapter 1 ♛ The Call
Chapter 2 ♛ First Time
Chapter 3 ♛ Happy Birthday
Chapter 4 ♛ Biltmore Hotel
Chapter 5 ♛ White Walls
Chapter 6 ♛ Move On
Chapter 7 ♛ You & Me
Chapter 8 ♛ Mission Inn
Chapter 9 ♛ Drowning Liquor
Chapter 10 ♛ Queen Mary
Chapter 11 ♛ Hold Me
Chapter 12 ♛ Sweet Escape
Chapter 13 ♛ Prove It
Chapter 14 ♛ Sweet Dreams
Chapter 15 ♛ Old Enemies
Chapter 16 ♛ Game Over
Chapter 17 ♛ Just Fall
Chapter 18 ♛ First Anniversary
Chapter 20 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 1
Chapter 21 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 2
Chapter 22 ♛ Stanley Hotel pt. 3
Chapter 23 ♛ The Past
Chapter 24 ♛ It's Negative
Chapter 25 ♛ Mike's Dead
Chapter 26 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 1
Chapter 27 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 2
Chapter 28 ♛ Witches Forest pt. 3
Chapter 29 ♛ Full Moon
Chapter 30 ♛ New Friendship
Chapter 31 ♛ Reality House
Chapter 32 ♛ Ugly Truth
Chapter 33 ♛ Old Memories
Chapter 34 ♛ Bloody Nightmares
Chapter 35 ♛ The Origin

Chapter 19 ♛ God & I

4K 60 301
Por ashbro16

Atmosphere's P.O.V:

I weakly walked back from Sam's guest bathroom and into the living room again. I've been randomly tired and nauseous lately, but I can't figure out why. I think the reason I'm nauseous is because of the takeout food Colby had brought home the other night. But I can't figure out why I'm more tired than usual. Hopefully, it just goes away soon.

Jake was curled up in a fetal position on Sam's loveseat while Corey was standing next to him, and the Bando Bros were standing across from them with their camera recording.

"You honestly look terrible." Corey said without any hesitation.

"Thanks." I mumbled before crawling underneath Jake's blanket.

"Do you think you have the flu?" Jake asked as he rubbed my back.

"I think I have the stomach flu." I answered weakly.

"I'm sorry, buddy." He pouted.

He continued to rub my back up and down bringing me some sort of comfort, but not enough. I felt weak. And it was a type of weakness I've never felt before which is terrifying me, because I don't know what's going on with me. I've had the stomach flu before, but it never felt like this. Something just isn't right, but I'm scared to find out what's really going on with me.

Colby made his way over to me, "You don't have to come with us on this trip, love." He whispered as he squatted down to my level.

"Wait, where are we going?!" Corey chimed in, causing Colby to shoot him daggers, "Sorry." He mumbled.

"I'm fine, Colby." I reassured him with a weak smile.

"Okay." He whispered, "But if you still feel bad or even worse, you have to tell one of us. Promise?" He added.

I barely held up my pinky, "Promise." I whispered.

His ocean eyes were fixated at my pinky. He knew that it was something more than just the stomach flu, because of the way I've been acting lately. But I knew he didn't know how to approach me any more about it, because I have just been brushing off his and everyone else's concerns every time they tried to talk to me about it.

He gently wrapped his pinky around mine, "Promise." He sighed before walking back over to Sam.

I slowly let my eyes flutter shut as I rested my head on top of Jake's chest. I wasn't going to sleep. I was simply just resting my eyes, because of how heavy my eyelids felt at the moment. So, I was still up, listening to what the Bando Bros had in store for us this weekend.

"Well, brother." Colby spoke up, "We are back on YouTube, and we are going to the Stanley Hotel." He said.

"Hey, don't hit my star!" Corey puffed, causing me to peek at what all the fuss was about.

"Wait, wait." Corey pauses as he throws the star to the side, "What did you just say?" He asked as he rested his hand on Colby's shoulder.

"We're going to the Stanley Hotel." My boyfriend repeated himself.

"Where's that?" Corey asked.

"Colorado."

"When?"

"Tomorrow." Colby smiled.

A small giggle left my lips when I saw Jake's facial expression. His jaw hung low from how shocked and excited he was from the news he had just received. Cause that is one place where he has always wanted to go, because of one of his favorite movies, "The Shining". I just know that he's fan girling inside at the moment and I couldn't help but fangirl as well for him.

"Tomorrow?" Jake gasped.

"Yes, tomorrow." Colby repeated again.

"And we already bought your guy's tickets." Sam chimed in, "Plane tickets. Halfway across the United States." He added as he turned to Corey, "Do you know the Stanley Hotel?" He asked him.

"Yes, I know what the Stanley Hotel is."

"The one where 'The Shining' is based off of." Sam beamed.

"Yes." He let out a shaky breath.

"No way!" Jake beamed as he sat up a little, pulling me along with him.

"Here's Johnny!" Corey screamed, causing a giggle to leave my lips again.

"I love 'The Shining'!" Jake sheepishly smiled.

"Oh my gosh, we for sure are gonna get haunted now." I groaned, causing them all to chuckle except for Corey.

"Bro, no." He spat.

"I'm so down." Jake beamed, "This is gonna be sick."

"Alright, are you down as he is?" Sam asked as he pointed the camera to Corey.

Corey gave him a look, "No." He said, "Are you joking?!" He turned to my boyfriend.

"It's one of the most haunted hotels in the entire world." Colby brought up a not so fun fact.

"And the most haunted place in the entire United States." Sam chimed in with that also not so fun fact.

"Has anyone died there?" Corey asked.

"Not yet." I jokingly said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"She's just messing with you." Colby reassured him.

"Or am I." I slightly sang before giving him a wink.

"Atmosphere, I'm going to kick Colby's ass if you don't stop." Corey threatened.

"Wait, why me?" Colby asked, confused as to why he's the one being threatened here.

"I can't hit a girl and you're the closest thing to her." Corey explained.

"But Colby's a girl as well." Jake chuckled.

"I think we all know that I'm not a girl, right Appna?" Colby winked, causing an annoyed Jake to groan.

"What's with you always trying to bring up your sex life?" Sam questioned his best friend.

"Cause..."

I quickly sat up, "I think I'm going to throw up." I blurted out of nowhere.

"Jeez, it was just a joke..."

I cut him off, "No, I'm actually..." Before I could even finish my comment, I ran into the bathroom and finally let my body puke up everything that was in my stomach.

A whimper left my lips as I flushed the toilet. I let my back rest against the wall as warm tears roll down my face. I pulled my knees in and hugged myself, but the pain in my stomach was still there and I don't understand why.

"Appna." My boyfriend's voice echoed into the bathroom.

My watery eyes met his, "I'm fine." I choked.

He shook his head, "You're not fine, Atmosphere." He sighed as he sat down next to me.

"I promise that I am." I lied, hoping he would believe it, but of course he didn't.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me as tight as he could. I quietly cried into his neck as he rubbed my back up and down. He silently sat there with me for a while just letting me cry my little heart out. But I felt absolutely terrible, because we are supposed to be filming not crying in Sam's bathroom.

"Jake is making you some tea while Sam and Corey went to go get you some medicine from the store." He said.

"They shouldn't have." I whispered as I slowly lifted my head up, "Gosh, I feel so terrible." I whispered into my hands.

"Atmosphere, please don't." He begged as he cupped my face in his large hands, "We had time to kill anyways until the psychic gets here."

"Psychic?" I eyed him.

"Surprise." He nervously said.

"Oh, brother." I mumbled into my right hand.

"Sam and I wanted to be extra cautious this time, so we got us a psychic to see what they have to say." He explained.

"Did you get a legit one and not those fakes? I questioned him.

"Sam did a lot of research these past few days and he thinks he found the perfect one." He said, "But she won't be here for another hour or two." He added.

"She won't be here until midnight?" I eyed him again.

"That's the only time she was available."

"Hmm." I hummed, "Sounds fishy to me." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" He questioned, "You think she's probably just some crazy person?"

"Nope." I mouth popped, "I think she's probably a vampire." I joked, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"You're so adorable, you know that." He chuckled.

"Ehh, sometimes." I mumbled.

There was a soft knock on the door, "Come in." Colby said.

The door slightly opened revealing my best friend, "The tea is done. Plus, Sam and Corey are back with the medicine." He said.

"Thank you." I thanked him with a weak smile plastered on my face.

"We will be out in a minute." Colby said, causing Jake to nod his head before shutting the door behind him.

A sigh left my lips as I slowly got up. I made my way over to the sink and let the cold water run for a few seconds before splashing it onto my face. I let the water swirl around the inside of my mouth before spitting it out a couple of times. I shut off the water and dried my face with a small hand towel.

"Do you still feel sick?" Colby asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Yeah, just a little." I sighed.

He gently kissed the top of my head, "Let's go make you feel better." He said, causing a warm smile to appear on my face.

"I love you." I whispered as I stared at him through the mirror.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

As Sam and Colby went up to the loft to get ready for the next part of the video, Corey and Jake stayed down with me so they could make sure I drank all of the tea.

"Jake, you know I can't stand tea." I whimpered.

"I don't care." He groaned, "You're gonna finish it or else." He threatened me through his teeth.

I eyed him, "Or else what?"

"Or else I'm going to kick Colby's ass."

"What the fuck?!" Colby shouted from above, causing a giggle to leave my lips.

"Sorry, Colby." I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Atmosphere, you drink it now or I'm going to kick Jake's ass." He threatened back.

"Bro, what the fuck?!" Jake growled.

"You just said that you were going to kick my ass!" Colby spat, leaning over the balcony to get a better view of Jake.

"Don't mean you can kick my ass!" Jake spat back.

"If you both don't stop yelling, I'm going to kick both of your asses." Sam hissed at the both of them.

"Can I be the referee!?" Corey cheerfully asked.

"Oo, can I record it?!" I chimed in.

"Atmosphere, just drink the damn tea!" Jake yelled, which kind of startled me.

"Fine, ugly." I mumbled underneath my breath before bringing the cup to my lips.

My nose scrunched in disgust from the awful smell that was filling my nostrils. I've always hated tea, especially warm tea. I'm just not a big fan of warm drinks and I never will be. But I knew I had to just deal with it for now, because I can't stand the stomach pain anymore or their dumb bickering.

"I'm going to gag." I groaned before taking a huge sip.

"But Colby told me you don't usually gag." Corey said, causing me to spit my drink all over my best friend's face.

"What the fuck?!" Jake growled as he tried wiping the liquid off with his hands.

"Colby, I'm going to kill you!" I screamed at him, while Corey broke out into fits of laughter.

"Corey, you told me you wouldn't say anything!" Colby hissed as he made his way down the staircase.

"I'm sorry, but..." Corey continued to laugh as he rolled around on the floor, "I just had to." He chuckled.

"I'm going to kill the both of you." Jake growled at Colby and I.

"Why not Corey!?" Colby questioned. He was clearly annoyed at the fact that he was getting all the heat for no reason.

"Because he's not the one shoving his dick down my best friend's throat." He spat.

"Jake." I hissed at him before taking another sip of that terrible drink.

"Also, you said she always swallows and never spits!" Corey added another unnecessary comment, causing me to spit out my drink again, but this time on my stupid boyfriend.

"Fuck, Atmosphere." Colby hissed.

"Why are you always talking about our sex life to everyone?!" I yelled frustrated at him.

"I'm not!" He yelled back, grabbing some paper towels to clean himself up.

"Lying ass." I hissed underneath my breath.

"Can all four of you just shut up!" Sam screamed at us, causing the room to fall silent, "Thank you." He breathed before disappearing from the edge of the balcony.

"Oh, brother." I mumbled before turning around in my chair.

"Look I'm sorry I said what I said..."

I cut off Corey, "It's fine, Corey." I reassured him, "It's just my fault for thinking that Colby can keep his mouth shut." I spat before brushing past him.

I mean I wasn't necessarily that mad with my boyfriend, but I think that I'm just so overwhelmed at the moment that I just decided to act this way. I mean I'm supposed to be getting my period soon, so that could be the reason why I'm acting like this, right?

"Sam." I whispered as I sat down on the chair next to him, "I'm sorry for the way we acted down there." I apologize for all of our nasty behavior.

"It's fine." He breathed without taking his eyes away from the computer.

I rested my hand on his shoulder, "No, it's not fine. We acted like complete idiots, and I'm truly..."

He cut me off, "Atmosphere, I said it was fine." He spat before moving his body slightly away from me.

My lips formed into a pout, causing a deep sigh to leave my lips, "Sorry, I'm just overwhelmed at the moment." He apologized for his odd behavior.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Maybe later." He mumbled before typing away on his key-broad.

After quite some time of just complete silence, the rest of the boys eventually made their way up the steps and over to where Sam and I were sitting. I felt extremely awkward, because there was still some unresolved tension amongst us, but there's nothing we could do at the moment since we are all stubborn people. I guess we just have to put on our acting faces for the viewers and then deal with this off camera later.

Jake sat down next to me, "I made you a new cup." He whispered as he put the cup on the desk.

My emerald eyes wandered up to his earthy ones, "Thank you." I whispered before gently kissing his cheek.

He gave me a weak smile before resting his chin on my shoulder and wrapping one arm around my back in a protective way.

I silently sat there for the majority of the time while Sam and Colby explained the history of the Stanley Hotel to all of us. The other two chimed in every once in a while with their own opinions and comments while I kept quiet. I honestly didn't even feel like talking or even being here at the moment. I kept zoning in and out of their conversations and by the time they were done explaining everything, I was completely lost with what was going on.

Everyone started to slowly make their way downstairs, but I quickly grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him back to me before he could. I cupped my hands around his face and smashed my lips onto his. He didn't waste any time and kissed me back as hard as he could as he wraps his arms around my back.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I rubbed my thumb against his soft skin.

"I should be the one apologizing, love." He whispered.

"Let's just forget that this ever happened, okay?" I said.

"Okay." He agreed before gently kissing my lips this time.

We all quietly waited on Sam's couch for the psychic to show up. I was wrapped up in a blanket and clinging onto Colby's side. My stomach was feeling a lot better, but I still felt extremely weak. Maybe getting some sleep will help me feel better, but for the next two days, I know I'll be up 24/7 with these boys, so there's no chance of that ever happening.

"The psychic is here." Sam announces, "We should go downstairs and get her." He said as he looked over to Colby.

"Okay." He breathed before turning to me, "I will be back." He said before gently kissing my forehead.

I slowly sat up at the same time as he did. I watched as the two Bando Bros walked out of the apartment with their camera in one of their hands.

"Are you mad at me?" Corey asked me.

I shook my head, "No, I'm not." I reassured him, "You're like the last person I could ever get mad at." I added.

"Okay good." He smiled as his face lit up from my comment.

"Do you feel better?" Jake asked me.

"Yeah." I breathed, "My stomach doesn't hurt that much, but I still feel oddly weak."

The two boys glanced at each other with unreadable expressions. It's almost like they were trying to communicate telepathically with one another, which I didn't like one bit, because it meant that they were trying to keep a secret from me.

"Why are you guys doing that?" I asked them.

"Doing what?" Corey played dumb which I wasn't going to have.

"You remember I can feel things beyond the average human can, right?" I reminded him, causing his eyes to widen for a split second.

"Then what are you feeling?" He asked as he leaned a little forward.

"That you both think it's something more than just a stomach flu." I answered.

A sigh left Jake's lips,"Atmosphere, we are just worried about you, because of your past history."

"Yeah, like with your old episodes. I know you haven't had those in a while since the surgery, but what if it's coming back in a different way." Corey explained his concerns he had for me.

"What did we say about you pushing us away." Jake groaned into his hands.

"I'm not pushing you guys away. I'm just protecting you guys." I explained.

"So, that means you know more then what we already know." Corey said.

I shook my head, " I know as much as you know, buddy." I sighed.

"But, you wouldn't just..." The front door swung open causing the room to fall silent.

"Hey!" An older lady beamed as she walked through the door with Sam and Colby.

Corey quickly got up, "Hey, I'm Corey." He politely introduced himself.

"Hey." She smiled warmly at him before walking over to my best friend, "Well, don't you look comfy." She laughed.

"My name's Jake." He sheepishly smiled.

"Jake, get up." Sam hissed causing a low groan to leave his lips while I got up.

"Hey, the name's Atmosphere." I awkwardly introduced myself to her.

"Atmosphere?" She eyed me as she shook my hand, "Your name fits you perfectly." She said.

"Thanks I guess." I responded. I honestly didn't know how else to respond to that. I mean I could've asked her what she meant by that, but I have the feeling she's just going to tell me sometime tonight.

"Have you guys ever been read by a psychic?" Sam asked.

"A couple of times." Corey answered.

"Oo, so this isn't your first time." The lady teased.

"I mean.. you know." Corey blushed causing me to giggle.

"How about you, Jake or Atmosphere?" Sam asked as he panned the camera over to us.

"Nope." We both said at the same time.

"Are you guys excited?" She asked.

"Yup." Jake smiled.

"Well, do you need anything to start or do we just...?" Sam asked the lady.

"Well, can I get new lights? Because these already have so many colors to them that it kind of confuses..."

"So, just plain old white lights?" Colby asked her.

"Yes, that would be amazing." She said.

Once Colby changed the lighting, she had asked us to sit in the middle of the couch, but not too close to each other and also not too far apart. I decided to sit the farthest away from her, because I just had a funny feeling inside of me. Something that she's going to say to us is going to make us look at life differently from here on out, and I'm afraid of what it will be.

While she was instructing Corey to do something for her, I quickly scooted closer to Jake. He eyed me, but soon noticed that I was on edge with what was going on. He gently laced his hand with mine, giving it a tight squeeze, which reassured me that he was here and that I shouldn't be afraid of anything.

The lady's eyes wander down to our laced hands. Instead of saying something, she just nodded her head to herself before turning her attention back to everyone else.

"Basically, what I do is pick up a vibe. Every living thing has one. Like an aura. Plants have one... I mean everything living has one." She said, "And when someone gets too close to your personal space they invade your aura." She added, causing a few of them to nod their heads, "So, what I'm going to focus on today is your general aura and what is coming up for you in your near future." She added as well.

"Any questions?" She asked before she wanted to start.

"Is it going to hurt?" Colby jokingly asked.

"Tremendously." She giggled, "I mean look at your necklace." She pointed out.

"Oh yeah." Colby chuckled as he played with it, "I do like pain." He added.

"Right, Atmosphere?" Corey chuckled causing all their eyes to fall onto me.

"Umm, yeah sure." I mumbled.

You could tell I wasn't in the mood to joke around at the moment. I do feel bad for my attitude, because Corey is trying to help lighten the mood up by making small jokes here and there, but it's only making my anxiety worse.

For some reason, when she made us close our eyes and take in deep breaths, I didn't listen to her. I didn't follow along with any of her instructions either. I kept still and quiet. I knew she was picking up on my disobedient energy the most because she wouldn't stop glancing at me.

"I'm gonna go around the room and just tell you what your aura is, but..." Her voice trailed off as she looked over to me, "I want to read yours last." She said.

"Why?" My boyfriend curiously asked.

"I think we both know why." She whispered.

I quickly turned my head away from her. I didn't like that she was putting me on the spot or that she could read me perfectly. I don't like people thinking they can see the real me when I can't even see the real me myself. I don't want her to put these thoughts in my head about what she thinks I am. I just don't want to find out who I really am without all the trauma and heartache I've been through. Because what if I'm just as terrible as I am without it?

I zoned her voice out as she went through Sam's aura, but once she talked about Colby's, I decided to listen in on it.

"You have a blue aura, which is perfect for you both. Because blue and yellow go well together. They make the perfect team." She explained to Sam and Colby.

A warm smile appeared on my face when I saw how happy those two boys were to hear that. I mean she wasn't wrong. They are the perfect team. They are made for each other, and I hope they never lose one another ever.

"Now your turn." The lady beamed as her eyes fell onto mine.

"What?" I eyed her, "You didn't do these two." I pointed at Corey and Jake.

"Atmosphere, she did." Sam said, eyeing me.

"What?" I questioned.

"You must have really been zoned out then." Corey chuckled, causing a sigh to leave my lips.

"Atmosphere." The lady breathed, "You have this deep blue aura around you, but the only difference between you and the rest of these boys is that you have another color surrounding your aura."

"Another color?" I breathed.

"I have only seen this color a few times. It's not necessarily rare, but it's never not accurate." She breathed, "You have a black aura."

"Black." Jake whispered as his eyes fell on me, "What does that mean?" He asked the lady.

"Well, with a black aura surrounding your general aura it means a lot of things. But overall it means you need to heal soon. There's something in your body that is slowly killing you and it could be from a variety of things. Such as any mental illness, an incurable disease, holding onto grudges or the constant focus on negative energy." She explained as I kept quiet.

A sigh left her lips, "The problem with yours is that your black aura is already bleeding into your blue one, which isn't a good sign." She added, "Just by looking into your eyes, I can see what you have been through, even the stuff that only God and you know about."

"How?" My voice cracked, causing Jake to squeeze my hand.

"Our eyes are the windows to your soul, and when you look close enough into someone's eyes you'll be able to see everything they have or are going through, but it does take a special type of person to be able to do that." She said, "You still have a lot of open wounds, but you have never addressed or maybe chose not to. But just remember, you will have to eventually. We humans sometimes never truly heal from our emotional/internal wounds, but we can learn to live on with them. So, you need to dig deep into your soul to find the root of your problem. You might have found it already, but you haven't truly acknowledged it. You need to soon, because the black aura also means sudden death, and that only happens if you continue to let it consume your general aura. Understood?" She asked me.

"Yes." I breathed before slowly wiping away a tear that had fallen.

"Now, I know that was a heavy subject, but it's time to move on to your guy's future." She said as she clapped her hands together.

"Your future is fine, along with yours." She said as she pointed to Jake and Sam.

"Oh, thank God." Sam breathed.

"The three of you have something going on. Something that will come up." She said as she pointed to Colby, Corey and I, "In the future, doesn't mean it could be tomorrow. Umm, but it is coming up and it's a little bit darker than I would like to see. But you guys need to take precaution." She explained.

"Umm..." Colby's voice trailed off.

"You guys have done this ghost haunting thing before?" She asked.

"Yes." Colby breathed.

"Okay, so what do you do to protect your energy or yourself from running into anything?" She asked us, causing a deep sigh to leave Corey's lips.

"He always thinks we should, but we don't." Sam chimed in as he pointed over to Corey.

"Yeah, I have done sages before and I always wear my cross and all that, but these boys and girls don't do anything to prevent any harm from coming their way." Corey said.

"Well, this isn't the safest path. You guys are pretty young and these spirits are not. They are older and wiser."

"That's creepy." Sam mumbled.

"I don't like that." Colby nervously chuckled.

"It's a little different for you, Colby. Well for you as well, Atmosphere. There's a little black in the future for the both of you." She said causing our eyes to meet, "And I don't like the color. It's not a good color." She whispered.

"What colors do you usually wear when you go to these places?" She asked, almost like she wanted to change the topic.

"Black." Jake said.

"And why?"

"Because I like black." He smiled, causing a chuckle to leave her lips.

My glossy eyes watched as Sam went to go grab the camera and bring it closer to us while she continued to talk about the color black to Colby.

"I suggest you guys bring or wear a little green when you go on these adventures." She offered up an idea, "Because green is the heart color. So, bring along something green or even gold." She added.

"Do you do any palm readings?" Colby asked her.

"I mean it's not my specialty, but I can try." She said.

"Maybe it should be only us three since..."

"Nope, you can do it and I'll just watch." Corey quickly shut down Colby's idea.

"Yeah me too." I agreed as well, causing a frown to appear on Colby's face.

The lady giggled as she eyed Colby's rings and painted nails, "This makes you seem playful." She said, causing Colby to blush a light shade of pink.

Sam chuckled, "Yeah, he..."

"There's nothing wrong with that." She said, "Plus, he seems more of the romantic type than all of you other boys. I bet his girlfriend would agree with me on that." She said as her eyes wandered over to me.

"Wait, how did you know we are dating?" I asked her, cause we never introduce ourselves as boyfriend and girlfriend to her.

"Oh, honey." She giggled, " I can literally see the love you both have for each other. I mean if I couldn't see auras and stuff, I would still be able to tell without a problem. He hasn't once stopped looking at you this whole time and may I add, with so much love in his eyes as well." She explained, "And you probably thought that I was thinking that Jake and you were dating, because you guys are holding hands, but I knew you weren't from the gecko. You both have a special type of love for each other that is rare nowadays and I hope you two never lose it." She added, causing a warm smile to appear on my face along with everyone else.

After that, I had zoned everything out and tried focusing on what she had warned me about earlier. I thought maybe she was just messing around with me, but when she brought up the secret that only God and I know, that's when everything changed for me. I mean no one, not even Jake knows about that secret. I kept it buried very deep inside of me for years, because I never wanted it to come out. I never wanted people to see or hear that side of me. Because that side of me, terrified me and it will terrify everyone else as well.

***** Author's Note *****

Hey buddies!

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thanks again for all the love and support.

Love you guys to the moon and back!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 20.7K 136
The world can be a dangerous place with dangerous people. Julia White would soon learn to not trust people so much. It's a gang/crime book idk. Just...
76.9K 1.6K 39
Elton Castee has a sister. Her name is Eveline. She is 7 years younger and is a high school drop out. She takes YouTube as her main career with her b...
452K 7.4K 25
"I heard you were a player, so let's play a game." **Editing: grammar** Chapters 1-8 are done ~ 4 part series: • Book 1: Player Book 2: Player 2.0 Bo...
18.4K 420 10
(Welcome To Demon School! Iruma-kun!) "𝙄𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙖-𝙠𝙪𝙣! 𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩?~ 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙!" "𝙄-𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩!!??" ...