TOO LATE (1ST.ONE Fanfic)

By zeannnnn

1ST.ONE Fanfic More

TL 1
TL2
TL3
TL4
TL5

TOO LATE*

85 2 1
By zeannnnn

1ST.ONE FANFIC

~~
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

* Some of you might question me about publishing new fanfic without completing the on-going ones but I just want to inform you that this was written years ago from my main account, yet no-one read it. That's why I decided to unpublished everything there, will edit the characters and continue here to make 1ST.ONE's fanfic. Thank you for your understanding!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
161K 4.8K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
89K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
782K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...