Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Disappointed

2.3K 125 75
By kay343

" I'm sorry hyung! I didn't know it would go that high," Yeonjun apologized to J-hope who was completely terrified.

What had happened was, Yeonjun convinces J-hope to ride this " little" ride with him. Of course, being the nice sunshine that he is agreed to it.

Once they got on the ride, Hobi didn't like the vibe.

As they kept going higher and higher until it drops out of nowhere and J-hope was scarred for life.

It kept doing that and Yeonjun was enjoying every minute of it.

When it was over J-hope literally ran outta there. They headed back to the rest of the gang who were laughing at him.

" Why didn't you go," J-hope snapped at Yoongi.

" There's no way in hell, I'm was going on that thing," Yoongi laughed.

" Wait? You all knew about the ride?"

They all nodded as they were laughing.

" I hate you guys."

" Come on Hobi hyung, it was fun!"

" Whatever," J-hope scoffed.

Yeonjun hugged him and looked up at him puppy dog eyes with a pout, "Please don't be mad."

" Aigoo," J-hope patted his head, "I'm not mad."

Yeonjun smiled and let go, "Ok hyung! Oh! Come on Yoongi Hyung! We need to go to that ride," Yeonjun pulled Yoongi to another ride direction.

  " Oh lord,"  Yoongi whined.

The others watched the two go to another direction.

" Dang, he used the puppy eyes on you Hobi Hyung," Taehyung laughed.

" What? I couldn't resist."

" I see Yoongi has taken a liking to him," Jin laughed as he drinks some soda.

" I know right! He's never nice or even to people that are younger than him," Namjoon laughed.

Jimin growled.

Just like Jungkook, he had a favorite hyung too.

That one was Yoongi.

He always looked up to him, but now Yeonjun was taking him away from him. He took his best friend and not his hyung.

That's not going to fly.

Yoongi has never been that nice to him before.

He was more than jealous....he was furious!

" Hey Kook, let's go on that water ride," Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook's doe eyes widen with excitement, "O-Okay Tae!"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the two.

He was getting jealous of Jungkook.

'Lucky bastard'

The two ran in the opposite direction to the water park.

" Wait! We haven't said where we're meeting andd they're gone. Great," Jin sighed.

" Don't worry, we'll text them. Let's have fun," Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulders.

" I guess," Jin laughed.

" Let's go on the spinning thingy," J-hope cheered.

" Sure! Are you coming Jimin," Jin asked.

" Sure," Jimin sighed.

Jimin had been in a mad mood all day. The reason is because of a certain blue hair person.

Yeonjun.

He doesn't feel like he should be hanging out with them. He's mad that his friends are fully ok with having him join them. He got cut off the basketball because of him. 

The others think that basketball might not be a deal to him. But in reality, basketball is everything to him. When he got cut, he felt like he was worthless. He has been playing basketball all of his life.

Then this bully shows up and takes it from him. He insulted him about his height and he takes his friends' attention.

He takes his best friend's attention. Not only that, but he also took his favorite Hyung's attention away from him.

He's going to make sure that Yeonjun isn't the perfect little maknae that they see. And that's a promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the ride.

They were soaked. Their hair and clothes were completely wet and Jungkook huffed.

" I told you this was a bad idea," Jungkook pouted as he squeezed his sweater.

" Look, you said you wanted to ride this ride with me. So I don't see this as a big deal," Taehyung said as he squeezed his shirt to get the water out.

" Yea, but I didn't know that I'll get this wet."

Taehyung smirked and started to shake his wet hair towards Jungkook.

" Ahhhhh," Jungkook squeals.

Taehyung laughed then he saw Jungkook's mad face.

So he ran like hell.

" I'm going to kill you!"

" Ahhh!"

Jungkook chased after him.

" Get back here!"

" Ahhh!"

Jungkook enjoyed spending time with his hyung. Which makes him feel really bad for what he has done to his little brother.

He felt like an idiot.

He should have never told Jimin his secret.

He thought Jimin was his close friend.

But boy he was wrong.

He needs to fix this.

Jungkook finally caught up to Tae who was in line for the water gun game.

"I'm about to get that big bunny," Taehyung said as he pointed to the blue big bunny stuff animal.

When it was finally his turn, he started playing. He's actually pretty good at these types of games.

To Jungkook's surprise, he actually won. Taehyung told the employee he wanted the blue bunny.

Taehyung never was a fan of stuffed animals so he'll probably give it to Yeonjun since he has a small collection.

" Here Jungkook."

' Wait what? '

" M-Me?"

" Yeah, you looked like a cute bunny, so I was like fuck it. Give a bunny another bunny," Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook's face turned red as a tomato. He grabbed the stuffed animal and hugged it.

" T-Thank you Tae."

Taehyung ruffles his hair, " No problem Kookie!"

He gave him his boxy smile while Jungkook cheeks turned red. He gave him his bunny smile and hugged the bunny even tighter.

Taehyung smiled back to him, " You know you really do look like a cute bunny."

Jungkook's face has gotten even redder, and he looked down to the ground, " R-Really?"

" Yep, and I actually-"

Then Taehyung felt a vibration in his pants pocket. He looked and it was a message on his phone from Jin.

"Hey, let's go meet the others."

Jungkook frowned, he wanted to know what he was going to say but that didn't matter now.

Taehyung grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the line to meet the rest of the hyungs.

Jungkook smiled. He never had this much fun with Taehyung. He also didn't want to be the one to tell him that he was the one he put his little brother in danger.

Crap.

They finally reached the others and a hyper Yeonjun.

" TaeTae! Look! Look! Yoongi hyung gave me ice cream! Then and then cotton candy! And then we went on that ride and that one," Yeonjun kept rambling on.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked confused. 

Then Taehyung glared at Yoongi, "You gave him sugar?"

" Look he would not stop bugging me!"

" You're supposed to say no!"

" He gave me those damn puppy eyes god damnit!"

Taehyung facepalmed, " Mom is going to kill me."

" He'll crash eventually," Jungkook giggled.

" I guess so... Yeonjun! Namjoon hyung is not a horse!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I don't want to go!"

" Yeonjun it's time to go home!"

" No! I want to stay!"

" Oh my god! Yeonjun, mom is probably worried about us!"

" But I want to stay!"

Yeonjun kept holding on to Yoongi because he didn't want to leave him nor the amusement park. He was also having a bad sugar rush.

" If you don't let go of Yoongi, I'll tell mom not to buy more mint chocolate ice cream."

" No!"

" I'll tell mom you can't see Yoongi anymore!"

Yeonjun gasped. He immediately stopped and let go of Yoongi, "Fine," he pouted.

" That kid got a grip," Yoongi sighed.

Throughout the day, Yoongi and Yeonjun had developed a brother relationship. And he didn't want to leave the amusement park or his second favorite hyung.

Taehyung being his favorite.

Obviously.

" Now let's go," Taehyung pulled Yeonjun in the car.

" Byebye hyungs!"

" Bye guys! Drive safe," Jin yelled.

" I'll drive J-hope, Jimin, and Jungkook home," Yoongi offered.

" Thanks hyung," J-hope thanked.

" Bye hyungs!" Jungkook waved.

Taehyung walked up and smilies at Jungkook, "Bye Kookie."

" B-Bye Tae," Jungkook blushed.

Taehyung smiled and got into his car. Jungkook smiled when he saw the two brothers already arguing in the car.

They all got in the car and started heading home. Yoongi and J-hope were having their own conversation while the other two had theirs.

Jimin noticed that Jungkook was smiling while playing with a stuffed animal's ears.

"Where did you get that," Jimin pointed at the bunny.

Jungkook's smile faded and he rolled his eyes, "N-Nowhere."

" You're going to be like that I see."

" Jimin you know why. P-Please, can you leave me alone?"

" Come on don't be like that. Anyways, I have a new plan."

" I don't care."

" I thought we had a deal Kook."

" I don't want to do it anymore! You made me lie to Tae! A-And you made me put his little brother in danger," Jungkook whispered shouted.

"Will you shut up," Jimin whispered. 

He looked in the front to make sure hyungs weren't listening.

Thankfully they weren't.

" Look Kook. That plan didn't go so well, this next plan will."

" I don't want to! I'm tired of hurting them! I-I hate hurting Tae," he whispered that last part.

But Jimin didn't hear it.

"Come on Kook, we both want to get rid of him."

" No Jimin, you want to get rid of him. For what? I don't know," Jungkook huffed.

" Jungkook, we both agreed that he was in the way with everything."

" I said he can be annoying. Then you were like he's evil and all that. I don't get why you hate him so much."

Jimin looked him with a disgusted face, " You know why."

" I'm done," Jungkook snapped, he looked down at his stuffed animal and sighed, " I'm done hurting them."

Jimin tsked, "Well, I guess I'll just have to tell everyone your secret."

Jungkook's eyes widen and then he realized he didn't care anymore.

Seeing Taehyung freak out and Yeonjun crying was the last straw.

" You know what? I'm done. I don't care. I'm done with you Jimin."

Jimin looked up, " W-what?"

"I thought I can trust you. But you used my secret that I told you as a friend to get what you want. I'm very disappointed in you. I-I thought you were my friend."

" K-kook."

"Well, not anymore. It's over. We're no longer friends."

Jimin gasped when he was about to say something else. 

" Jungkook, we're at your house."

" Thank you hyung. Goodnight Hobi hyung," Jungkook glared at Jimin and headed out the door. Jimin flinched when the car door closed.

" You alright Jimin," J-hope asked.

Jimin wiped his eyes and smiled, " Yep! Alright is fine. Just fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 258 20
[Book 1] of NEW JEANS SONGS x BTS FANFIC SERIES Min Yoongi in his last year of high school has never stood out. He's always unintentionally become a...
2K 148 9
"girls fall in love too easily!" - In which Jeon Jungkook owns a lemonade stand and Min Yoongi was his frequent visitor.
10.1K 372 16
When Kenma knocks into Rin and leaves a bad first impression, Rin believes he's a jerk and doesn't like him at all. But what happens when Kenma beats...
464K 42.5K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...