Beyond Her DREAMS🌟 {A Nigeri...

By MadamToree

Wattysng2020 Completed✅ #1 in Nigerianromance. .............................. The story of a young, beaut... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Characters Facial Impressions.
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN.
Chapter TWENTY.
Chapter TWENTY-ONE.
Chapter TWENTY-TWO.
Chapter TWENTY-THREE.
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR.
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE.
Chapter TWENTY-SIX.
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN.
EPILOGUE.
AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Chapter SEVENTEEN.

1.4K 249 403
By MadamToree

This one is dedicated to: TemilolaInimfonabasi Hoyinda1999 Love_Roxy17 boujeeteen ishpep renee_ab 6lack_6arbie 9ja_green_ink
Thank you so much guys, I appreciate.
Enjoy..

...........................

*Third pov*

No! No! It couldn't be possible! Clara thought as she glared at the picture on her phone's screen.
She wished it was just her imagination. But it was not. It was real. It was Actual.

Clara stared at the picture of Alex Williams standing confidently beside her long lost friend. Sola. More like enemy, though. Clara thought sardonically.

Over the few years, Clara had successfully lost contact with Sola. Last time she had heard about her, Mr Ben had mentioned that she worked as a waitress and was living in a slump area which had made Clara satisfied.
But now, she was shocked to see sola's appearance.. She looked beautiful and.. Bigger, thicker. Worst was Alex standing beside her and another older man at the other side.

Clara had been going through her Instagram page when she came across the trend, which stated that Alex Williams was yet, taking over another hotel empire.
Clara scowled as she remembered how Alex had rejected her when she tried her utmost best to seduce him. He had told her bluntly, that he wasn't interested in her.

Clara had been hurt, very hurt, that she had walked out on him after hurling all sorts of insults at him and Sola.
If she couldn't have him, no one would have him too. And frankly, she was satisfied with that notion.
"Baby?" A voice whispered from her side. She glanced at him. She frowned inwardly, now that she got a better look at him, she realized that he was not really good looking. Clara groaned and put her forehead on her hands regrettably. She really needed to stop picking up random strangers and having sex with them.

"Why aren't you asleep?" the guy asked, yawning loudly. Clara snorted in distaste as the bad smell of his mouth breezed through her.

"That's not your business. Get out of here first thing tomorrow morning." Clara declared, glaring at the dark, distasteful man.

The man smiled mockingly at her, before he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her in.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You idiot!!" Clara exclaimed, pushing at his chest in annoyance.

"I really enjoyed our time together baby, I want us to go another round. This time with you on top baby, I want you to ride me."

"What is wrong with this one? Get out jor! See mumu sha, if I had known that you looked like this, I wouldn't have fucked you!" She said to him, jumping out of the bed and moving towards the window.

She distinctively heard the man laughing mockingly at her. She scowled angrily, blaming her self for always making stupid choices. She recalled how Sola had always tried to protect and  warn her against her lifestyle.

"Clara! You're a young lady for God's sake! Is it until you contact some disease? Is that when you will stop?!"

Clara had laughed at her friend at the time, Sola was always the proper, good girl... Clara thought bitterly.

Clara immediately picked up the phone and scanned the photo, looking for any piece of information she could use to know more. She clicked on the location, which showed the place where she worked.. Bode Thomas.

So she left Ijesha. Clara thought. She was going to have to give her best 'Friend' a visit.
Clara smiled to herself in the dark light of the hotel room.

.................................

*Alex*

"Do you make a habit of keeping your clients waiting for a while before you show up, sugar?" I said to Sola the moment she entered my limousine. It was Wednesday, Sola was a good 15 minutes late. I knew she did it deliberately.

I studied her chic outfit. She was wearing a bright orange strapless gown. The top of the gown a bit of cleavage and I scowled silently. She looked breathtaking and I didn't want men staring at her the way I was.

The gown was a tad bit too short, with a provocative slit on the left side, showing off her flawless skin. Her back was also bare and her make up was light and classy. God! She was so perfect.

"Good morning, Mr Williams." she said in a crisp, stern voice, managing to avoid eye contact with me. I smiled to myself. Today was going to be an interesting day.

"Good morning, sugar." I replied, grinning widely at her. At that time she turned to me, lips tight in barely hidden anger.

"At some point, you will have to stop calling me that ridiculous name, Mr Williams. My. Name. Is. SOLA." She replied, glaring at me.

I laughed out loud at her tone. She looked even more frustrated. I noticed her dark long hair looked so shiny and straight. Why was everything about this woman so perfect?? She could make a man loose his brain just by looking at her heart shaped face.
I groaned silently, trying to curb the desire I was feeling for her. I could feel my trouser start to get uncomfortably tight. I shifted awkwardly so that the evidence of my arousal will be hidden.

"You look marvelous in that dress, Sola. I'm impressed that you dress like this now." I said in an earnest voice, earning a smile at her.

She looked down at herself as if she was trying to speculate her outfit.
"Well... Thanks. It was actually given to me as a gift for winning best mom of the year in my son's...." She trailed off, staring at me with her eyes widened in alarm.

I was confused at first before I realized what she had just said. "Best mom of the year??" I asked. "What does that mean??"

...................................

*Sola*

Geez! Sola! How stupid can you be?!!
"oh.. Um.. Its a competition.. Online. You act like a mother as best as you can and.. The person that acts best wins the title, mom of the... Year." I finished awkwardly, staring at him in fear.

I shouldn't have gotten carried away! But I was just so used to talking about my son, I hadn't realized when I opened my mouth to talk about him in front of Alex.

I saw him visibly relax. Thank God. I thought as I also relaxed.

"I can hardly picture you as a mother.. Much less a perfect mother. You.. Just don't look it, sugar." Alex said, smiling mockingly at me.
  I felt my face go red in anger. This man was just a fool who liked to provoke someone without reason.

I didn't give him a reply. I turned to my phone and started chatting away with some of my friends on whatsapp, effectively trying to ignore the handsome male in front of me.

I had avoided looking at him in the eye, but I hadn't failed to notice how handsome he looked.
He was wearing a simple polo T-shirt, which had his company's logo on it, and he was wearing a black Jean and dark boots, which made him look predatory and purely masculine.
I was so aware of him, of his presence, his smell, his body, his warm tantalizing heat. But I had to ignore everything that was pulling me to him. I couldn't afford to let him come close to me because I knew I wouldn't be able to resist.

I kept pressing my phone in hopes of trying to get him to ignore me.

"I will not accept you chatting with your lover in front of me, Sola." I heard him say in a hard voice. I turned to him and noticed that his mouth had thinned to plain line. He was angry.

I chuckled lightly, glaring at him indignantly.
"You cannot stop me from chatting with whoever I want to chat with Mr man. What I do is frankly none of your business."

I saw him grit his white, even teeth in frustration.
"I thought Jimmy was the current lover? After all you moved on to him after cheating on me like a cheap slut!."

I gasped in outrage and raised my hand to slap him on his face, but I wasn't fast enough as he grabbed my wrist before it even went halfway.

He smiled mischievously at me and grabbed my other hand that was holding my phone and pushed them behind my back. Before I knew what was happening, he had pushed me on to my back and he braced himself above me, keeping my hands locked behind my back. I gasped as I felt excitement and desire mixed with fear roar up in my body. I could feel my nipples hardening and I saw how his eyes had dilated with desire.

"I let you slap me before, sugar. But not this time."
He said, his breath fanning my face. I gulped.

"What do you think you're doing??!! Let me go Alex!" I all but screamed. My voice echoing in the confines of the limousine as it moved swiftly across the roads.

"I know this is what you wanted. Me against you? You wanted to feel how hot I am for you? Feel it!"

I gasped loudly, closing my eyes as I felt him rub his member against me. Sparks of pleasure were shooting up in my body, making it impossible for me not to moan out loudly.
I couldn't let this happen. I had to stop this. I couldn't let him have my body once again only to toss me away like a used rag.

"If you don't get the hell off of me, I will go to the police, the tabloids and social media platforms, and I will accuse you of rape! You idiot!"
I noticed his eyes immediately widen in surprise. Then replaced with anger. I knew I had hit a nerve.
He immediately released me and sat up straight, glaring at me with barely hidden contempt.

"I have never, ever forced a woman upon me. In fact, women force themselves upon me!" I trembled at his loud, angry voice. I had really gotten him angry. "And the painful part of it all is, you keep acting like you're some self righteous angel.. When we both know what you are.. A slut! You fucking cheated on me! And I won't stop till I get back at you Sola."

I stared at him, wondering why he kept accusing me of cheating on him. Could that be why he had mercilessly and shamefully dumped me?

"Alex, I don't know what you're talking about.. I never cheated on you. I loved you!" I heard his loud, harsh laugh as he moved further away from me.

"I caught you in your bed with another man Sola! I wasn't told, I saw it with my own eyes!"

I stared at him in shock. He looked so serious that I realized something was wrong, I realized that he couldn't be lying about it. Something must have gone wrong somewhere.

"Where and when did you see me in bed with another man?" I asked calmly.

"You're acting like you have no idea? Really?"

"Yes! I swear I never cheated on you! I never even dreamt of it! Was that why you treated me the way you did??" I asked, feeling my eyes water at the horrible memory.

"Yes. Sola. And you stole from me. From my company. Till today, I still wonder how I was stupid enough to trust your character. But you stole from me! And you were caught! Do you want to deny that as well?!"

"Yes. I deny it. I didn't steal anything from you. Hell, I even refused some expensive gifts you got for me at the time! Why then would I steal from you? Think about it!" I said desperately. He kept quiet and stared at the other side of the car.

"Alex, now that I look at it clearly... It looks like I was framed badly to be disfavored in your eyes."

He turned and scowled at me. His forehead squeezed with anger.
"Framed you say?"

"Yes. I mean.. You are so sure you caught me in bed with someone else, and I'm so sure that it never happened. You also claimed I stole from you.. How would I have stolen from you when I had no connections whatsoever with your company?!"

Alex kept quiet. I knew he was thinking about it, but he kept his mouth firmly locked.

"How did you find out that I stole from you?" I asked him skeptically.

"The receptionist you worked with came out to confess by herself. She was sacked immediately." Alex replied.

I didn't even know the secretary he was talking about. I frowned in confusion.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" I asked him in a sweet voice, hoping he would give me an answer.

"What favor?"

"I need the contact and the address of the receptionist that claimed I worked with her to steal from her. I need to speak with her face to face. That way I'll be able to clear my name." I said.

"You are lucky I brought down the issue immediately. If you bring it up, it might escalate and if word gets out to the public, I will have no choice but to arrest you for fraud." he said, his voice devoid of any tone.

"But I didn't commit the fraud!!! Aren't you listening to me?!" I said, raising my voice in desperation.

He stared at me for a while, before he sighed and took out his phone and made a quick phone call. After he was done, he turned to me.

"I just spoke with my head of security. Her info will be sent to my mail in few minutes."

I breathed out, relieved. "Thank you-"

"Don't thank me just yet. I'm going to see her with you. I won't give you the chance to manipulate things further." he said, snaring at me with dark eyes.

I smiled at him and replied. "Alright. As long as I get to talk with her. Thank you Alex."

He didn't give any reply.

............................

Throughout the whole day, while showing Alex all the facilities of the hotel and resort at Taqua bay, I was anticipating the meeting with the receptionist woman whose nane was Amarachi Nwankwo. As promised, Alex had gotten her address and the new place she worked. She worked temporarily as a school cleaner and her closing time was 4:00pm.

Now it was 4:40pm, and we were on our way to her place. Alex had suggested that we go some other day, but I had refused because I wanted this to be over with so Alex could leave me alone.

We arrived shortly at the woman's house, a small bungalow building with a large garden that looked more like a farm. The whole house had a village setting.

"Who are you asking for?" An old woman tying wrapper asked minutes after we knocked on the door. The woman looked fearfully between me and Alex. I smiled warmly at her, trying to calm her down.

"Good evening, mama. We are both Amarachi's friend and coworker at the former place she worked." I replied simply, smiling at her.

The woman's face immediately changed and broke into a wide smile, opening the door widely.

"Ewooo! AMARA! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE OH! I told you that you will get your job back! Hey thank you, chimo!" the woman was exclaiming with happiness. I felt guilty because I knew we were not here to give the lady back her job. Alex would never accept that.

"Please! Please come in my children. She is washing at the back yard." we went inside and sat on a sturdy bench in what appeared to be the living room. I could feel Alex's distaste as he was glancing at every corner of the house.

After some minutes, the lady walked in, looking confused at seeing us. I stood up immediately and extended my hand, which she accepted politely.

"Hello, Amarachi. Do you know me?" I asked and waited for her reply.

She stared at me for a while before shaking her head.
"No ma, I don't know you, hope there's no problem. And... Who is he?" she asked, looking at Alex whose head was turned down in order to hide his face.

"JESUS! MR WILL.. MR WILLIAMS!" Amarachi exclaimed immediately Alex raised his head and stood up to stand beside me. I smiled in satisfaction as I saw the regret hitched on his face.

Now he knew the truth. The lady who claimed to work with me in stealing Alex's money didn't even know me. So how could I have been the one?

"Are saying that you don't recognize this lady? At all?" Alex asked, the anger was very clear in his voice.

Amarachi looked confusingly towards me and Alex. "No... No.. I.. I don't recognize her sir." she turned fearfully to me. I noticed she was shaking.
"Who are you miss?"

"I'm Sola Ojo." I replied, smiling at her.

I and Alex witnessed all the color draining from her face. She gasped and before I knew what she was doing, she dropped to her knees and started sobbing hysterically as she grabbed my shoes.

"Please ma, I'm so sorry! The lady came to me and told me her name was Sola Ojo. I knew she was lying but I couldn't stop my self, she offered me a million to steal from the company's accounts. When I was caught, she immediately ordered me to confess that I was working with Sola Ojo! But she never told me her name. I'm so sorry ma!" She explained, still crying.

"Damn it!!" Alex groaned, hitting his fore head in frustration.

"What did the lady look like?" I asked her.

"She's dark, very dark. And slim. She looks spoilt and harsh." Amarachi replied.

"That could be anybody... Thanks for your time Amarachi, and.. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you." I said and walked out of the house, thinking of who it might have been. I needed to think hard. It was definitely someone that hated me very much to do something like that to me.

I was walking towards the parked limousine when someone grabbed my lower arm and pulled me back.

"Sola, I'm.. I'm.. So sorry. I can't explain how regretful I am now that I've found out that you never indeed stole from me. I really-"

"Enough of this Alex! I don't need your apology! You treated me the way you did because you never trusted me from the beginning! I'm glad you have seen the truth now... I hope you can let me be now." I said, pulling my arm from his grasp. He didn't stop me.

"I shouldn't have been so quick to judge you wrongly, now I realize that it must have been a set up that night I saw you in bed with someone else. That's why you looked so confused and not guilty when I accused you."

"Just take me home Alex! I don't care about any truth or lies. Take me home and stay away from me!" I said and stalked to the car, pulled it open and entered. I quickly dried the tears that had escaped my eyes before he came in.

I just wanted to be at home with my lovely son. My Justin. The only perfect thing in my life.

................................

*Alex*

I didn't understand why I was feeling miserable. Or I did. I had blamed Sola wrongfully.
I sipped my drink slowly, thinking of how I was going to get her to ever trust me again. I thought of how I had made sure Sola got sacked from her job last three years.

"God! Why did you hurt her that much?!" I shouted to myself, in my private lounge.

My phone ringed, ramming me from my thoughts. It was my head of security, Kelvin.
"Yes, kelvin?"

"We ran the survey of what has been happening with Miss sola for the past three years.. And you'll be shocked boss." Kelvin said.

I tensed at his tone. Was there yet another secret?
"What did you find?"

"Over the past three years, even before that.. Miss Sola has not had a single lover or boyfriend. But... She stays with a lady called Amina. The lady was a prositute before but is now a primary school teacher. And..."

"And what kelvin? Tell me, I really don't have time to waste." I replied impatiently, preparing to cut the phone.

"And also, A boy. A very little boy who is about 2 years of age."

"THE other lady's child?"

"No, boss. Her son. The boy is hers."

I froze, my head swimming in denial. Sola had a son??!!
"I'll send the pictures I could get to your mail sir, goodnight." Kelvin said, cutting the call.

I was too shocked to move, Sola has a son?!! She lied to me!
Then I realized how thicker she had gotten, though she was not fat in anyway, but she had gotten much more thicker. Curvier. Her breasts, hips and ass were bigger than I had remembered.

Child birth had enlarged her. I reflected grimly.
Then I gasped as I remembered her statement in the car.

It was given to me as a gift for winning best mom of the year in my son's.....

She had a son. Another man's son. Probably a secret lover. Alex hurled the glass in his hands across the room in anger.

"You can't play me, Sola. You can't!" He almost roared.
He couldn't wait for tomorrow to come fast.

"You will hear from me, Sola." He said to himself and walked into his room with barely leashed anger.

..............................

Whewww! End of chap 17! This is my longest.
So..Alex finally knows some part of the truth.
What did you guys think of this chapter??
Let me know in the comments section.
Chapter 18 is coming very soon guys! Brace yourselves, crazy, spectacular things will happen!
I know you can't wait.. I can't wait too! ;-)
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Thanks guys. Love ×Tori ×

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2.8K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
43.7K 7.3K 41
|| Bukola Solade has two major secrets and they are not what land her in trouble! It's a third one that only she knows about. She had two secrets. He...
1.6M 63.9K 44
"Mum, I can't marry him!" She exclaimed. "Didn't you see the way he looked at me the last time we had a meeting about this? He looked at me with di...
77.5K 12K 38
Sophia gets a job offer to be a private nurse for a temporarily crippled man for three months. She doesn't hesitate before accepting. After all, the...