Stay

By Cliche405

"I'm just smiling because I don't want my Nong to see me like this. Being devastated and frustrated at my lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 25

119 8 2
By Cliche405

Beam's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Nong Haiku was discharged at the hospital. The whole crew was there to take care Nong Haiku especially to make the atmosphere more comfortable and safer. He will be skipping some classes for a while but he promised that he will catch up for his lessons and pass some requirements. Nong Haiku's parents contacted me and also Phana to thanked us for taking care their big guy and yeah it's our pleasure.

We are all family here and we need to take care or have our backs altogether! no one should remained alone!! after those things we didn't hear any news about Nong Haiku and Nong Chew, maybe they need some privacy for now...

"Chuu! dinner is ready!" I yelled while I'm preparing dishes for our dinner...

"Coming Phi!" then she quickly sat on her seat and her appetite is rumbling so loudly!

(Kim Jiwoo)

"ugh you didn't ate something at school this afternoon again Nong Chuu?" then she pouts as I rolled my eyes skyward...

"all of the foods there is pricey! and also it's not delicious! I rather eat all of your foods Phi! than those foods on our school!" then I chuckled as we proceeded to eat our meals..

"oh yeah right P'Beam! how's the crew? it's been a while since I contacted them" Chuu asked while biting her favorite breast nuggets...

"welp, it's a mixed of positive and negative events though" I replied sadly...

"hmmmmmmmm...can you tell me about this Phi? you know that I also care about them" Nong Chuu smiled warmly at me and I sighed...

"I could say that sometimes I'm a hot headed boss of Sunny Café. Sometimes I want all to be perfect, I don't want tardy or late people, chatting during work hours and I could notice that I'm being a selfish boss sometimes..." I said

"when Nong Con and Nong Oon left the vibe just went downward from my thought. They are usually the ones who gives color or vibes to our crew along Nong Yo! I didn't told you about the newly hired ones! didn't I?" I asked then she nods...

"welp, later about them so Con and Oon are pursuing their dreams on South Korea. P'Oon is there to promote as a soloist while P'Con is also there to debut in a new group..." I said then Nong Chuu claps cutely...

"maybe I would create a fanpage for both of them! we need to promote them! oh! and by the way, how about the couple?" Chuu asked...

"about them recently, Nong Haiku was at the hospital 2 weeks ago. I didn't told you about this since you are busy at school and to your club" I said then she chuckled...

"well I understand but if you just informed me about these I could make an excuse about it but anyways continue" Nong Chuu said...

"He was found unconscious by Nong Chew at his dorm. The doctors told us that he experienced lot of stress and anxiety and didn't eat for days. While taking care Nong Haiku at the hospital that time he confessed to us that he just let himself buried to his negative thoughts or worries, the reason is he doesn't want to make is worry especially his boyfriend" I said...

"I felt upset about what happened" I muttered

"and why do you feel upset???" Chuu asked...

"I felt that I only cared about myself, I rarely show my dorkiness or even shared my happiness to them. I can't even say a hello sometimes!" then Nong Chuu smiled at me....

"it's not the end of the world P'Beam. You still can show this to your crew unless you will avoid those negative thoughts about yourself first. I understand that you want to be a perfect Boss to us and to have the best café in town! but don't forget to enjoy it! because we will never know when will our story will end" then she ruffles my hair...

"you're not the type of person who shows their emotions totally but I could sense that you always care about us..." Nong Chuu added...

"ah ah ah! let's eat brother! I don't wanna missed my time in my skin care routine!" then I cackled as we proceeded to eat...

"oh and P'Beam? don't afraid to ask if you need some extra service in the café, I really missed working there for a while and also if that happens, I will talk to our professor and also the club members about this huh?" then I nod after that we cleaned and washed the dishes and went straightly to our rooms, while lying at my bed, I just stared at the window. Those stars are surely twinkling fondly in these peaceful nights...

"don't worry Beam! everything will be okay" I pat myself then I slept comfortably at my bed with many soft and squishy pillows. Goodnight Beam...

*Ring! Ring!

"what the fuck?!" I muttered while rubbing my eyes. GEEZ! IT'S ALREADY 4 AM! AND WHO THE HECK IS CALLING ME SO LATE AT- P'PHA! I quickly grabbed my phone and saw Phana's ID! I GUESS I'M NOT FUCKING WRONG!

"do you know that I'm enjoying my fucking beautiful sleep Mr. Kongthanin!" then he just sighed.....?

"sorry about that Beam but I want you to read an article about him..." after I heard that my eyes gets widen what's happening Ai'Pha??

"send it over hurry! it better be serious Ai'Pha..." then I received a message and read about the article...

"he is coming back...?" I asked...

"yes, I didn't know about this" Phana said coldly...

"Ai'Pha are you scared because of what happened last time? or because he is coming back?" I asked...

"the last time..." Phana said then I sighed...

"don't think about it too much Ai'Pha, its been years since that happened maybe he wouldn't do anything about you" I said but Ai'Pha didn't gave me any agreement from that

"you don't know him so much Beam, he always hides something dirty" P'Pha said then I slightly bit my lip...

"okay Pha I got your back as always, don't overthink about it that much. He doesn't know where are we working and our café shop also" then he just hummed and I ended our phone call...

"you better not do something stupid again" I muttered before I go back to sleep...

The next morning~

"yup! then open up the café! i'm gonna be late for a while- wait hold on. CHUU! BREAKFAST IS READY HURRY YOU DON'T NEED TO BE LATE!" I yelled while preparing some toasted bread, mixed rice and some eggs for our breakfast...

"okay okay Nong Kit thank you! gonna be there later" then I ended the call and Nong Chuu is wearing his backpack while brushing her hair...

"ah ah! let's eat na" then she gave me an akward smile, well I know what this exactly means...

"P'Beam-" then I stopped her with my hands and gave her a lunchbox...

"be sure that you will eat breakfast next time huh?" then she quickly hugged me and left after that I drove my car to the café but as usual the traffic always annoys me!

"ugh, I've been here for like a half an hour!" then I just turn on the radio to listen some music...

fancy you, ohh/Nuga meonjeo johahamyeon eottae~

"fancy! youuuuu! youuuu!" ack! one of my favorite songs! then I didn't noticed that I just sang along the song! hehe with a little bit of moves, as I get closer at the café I noticed that there are a lot of people outside....? what's happening??

I parked my car and quickly grab my things then I approach at the café, There are people who are capturing some photos and murmuring silently??

"uhm excuse me?" then I girl turned around at me...

"uhm is there any problem?" she asked...

"I'm just wondering, what's happening inside? is there an accident or any special thingy that these people caught an eye from them?" I asked...

"oh! you must be a new fan?" She said happily then I was confused...

"what do you mean?" I asked then she pointed at the café...

"P'Josh is there! one of his personel told us that they are shooting a skit here!" The girl replied then I was shocked!

(Joss Wayar)

I quickly run away at the crowd and I can still hear the girl yelling at me to comeback then I quickly unlocked the back door and saw Nong Yo, Nong Kit and Nong Adam standing by themselves...

"hey! what's happening here?" I asked silently at P'Kit

"I don't know I was just surprised that a lot of people wanted to entered this morning but that Josh told them to wait outside and they are shooting a skit here along Mr. Kongthanin!" P'Kit said and I sighed...

"Right! you didn't told us about this P'Beam! or maybe they just suddenly shoot here with their stuffs! even P'Pha was shocked about this!" Nong Yo exclaimed then I quickly told them that we are going outside and stopped about this whole shooting scene, as we walked outside P'Josh was surprised...

"Nong Beam! I missed you-" then I stopped him and yelled at the crowd to leave the café then the crew quickly told and assisted them to leave one by one. Some of them are disappointed and sighed from the action we have done...

"what the hell is this?" I asked angrily at P'Josh then Phana quickly pat my shoulders...

"maybe we need to talk about this upstairs-" I let off Phana's hands at my shoulders and saw P'Josh smirking at me...

"you don't need to show this filthy attitude to us Nong Beam and also you didn't changed at all" then I gave a disgusting look at him. HOW DARE HE!

"you better shut your mouth Phi! and go out! none of your personnel told about this or even talked about this to us! we have working hours to follow today and no one is allowed to cut it off" then he nods slowly...

"alright alright I don't like fighting or what but remember this day Nong Beam. you're still cute when you are angry..." then he pinched my cheeks and I slap his hands away....

"no need to be feisty Nong..." then his whole staff packed there things and left one by one with their stuffs...

"Phana...we're not done yet" P'Josh said coldly and toneless then he left then Phana just sighed and sat down...

"are you okay Ai'Pha?" then he nods...

"Who the hell is that?!" then we both saw Nong Yo pointing at the door angrily...

A/N
"Annyeong everyone! sorry for the late update!! so this week I kinda feel sick or my body is hurting alot so I rested for days and also we lost electricity for 2 days and came back last weekend....
so I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!
✨🎉💖"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
43.2K 2.2K 46
Copter was suffered his whole life, but when he met Kimmon his life changed 360 degree. He wanted everything to be real, or maybe it was all just a s...
5.8K 320 7
I know he's as tense as I am but I can't help but asked. "Do you still like me?" I'm hoping he will say 'yes'. "I guess not anymore." He answered wi...
31.2K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...