π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—(π•’π•€π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•šπ•–)

De leblancseyes

"why'd you leave me?" started| 5/4/20 finished| 5/18/20 Mai multe

π—£π—Ώπ—Όπ—Ήπ—Άπ—΄π˜‚π—²
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš˜πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚠𝚘
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ
Chapter four
Chapter five
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšœπš’πš‘
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš—πš’πš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπšŽπš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš

122 2 2
De leblancseyes

Annie
I wake up and go downstairs. I see Asher making breakfast and Hayley on her phone at the table. "Hey hay!" I say. "Hey Ann's." She says back but then goes back to her phone. "Oh Annie! About homeschooling. Can I please homeschool until you know." She says. "Yes hay" I say and she smiles giving me hug and running back upstairs. I go behind Asher. "BOO" I yell. Asher screamed like a girl. I started dying of laughter. "You scream like a girl." I say. "Your mean!" he says pouting. "I love you." I say. "I love you to." Says and kisses me. He goes back to what he's doing and I go upstairs to check on Hayley. "Hey Hayley." I say. "Hey Annie. Can I go to a party tonight?" She asks. "No. Your pregnant anyway." I say. "So!? I'm not keeping it!" She yells. "Yes you are!" I yell. "You got pregnant with ashers kid but instead of finding him to tell him you got an abortion!" She yells. "Yea and I regret-" I was cut off by a voice. "Wait what?" I hear Asher's voice say. "Asher. It's not-" I start.

"You got an abortion! You technically killed our baby!" He says. "I can't believe you."

"Asher it's not like that!" I say starting to cry. "Please."

"You really are a horrible person." He tells me and walks away and out the door.

"I didn't know that-" Hayley started but I cut her off. "You know what! Go to the fucking party! I don't care anymore! I was trying to help you not turn out like me! So you can have a good future! But idc anymore! Do what you want!" And with that I stormed into my room slamming the door. I slid down the door and put my knees up to my chest and cried. I hear a knock on the door. "Annie I'm sorry!" "Go away Hayley!" I yell. I hear her footsteps fade away.

There's that. Sorry for these short chapters.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
16.3M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...