Danger Force: Modern Day Rome...

By skase_lover

At school Mika lives undetected most of time, away from the drama, A+student, Good girl, Nerd. While Bose is... More

Authors Note
Worlds Collide
The Party That Started It All
The Rise Of Four
The Aftermath
Listen Here
Study Session
Mess With The Pack
A Date?
It Can't End This Way...
Authors Note 2

The Universe

2K 32 31
By skase_lover

1 year later

Bose's p.o.v

"First day of school," Chapa groaned by my locker. "Trust me, i hate this more than you,"I groaned harder at my best friend. We looked at each other's schedules. I watched Olivia walk by and she threw me a smile, a friendly smile. I haven't talked to her in about a year but that didn't stop her from trying. "See you 3 rd period," Chapa threw up a peace sign. We did our best friend handshake then went our separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------

There i was, sitting in honors Algebra bored out of my mind. Even i knew i wasn't the smartest kid but ever since i passed with an outstanding A+ last semesters they'd decided all my tutoring and learning method worked quite well. I started to draw on my notebook. As i kept drawing i realized it looked like the Rome and Juliet painting. That brought back some memories....

"Okay class, i know we are all new to this semester but we have a new student who's new to this school," The announced. I didn't bother to look up. We've had plenty of new students the past year. "Actually i'm not all that knew, i went here a year ago but I'm back..."The new student said. 

I look to see the new student not thinking much until i realized it was her. I froze. She was walking toward me as the teacher was introducing her. She took a seat next to me. 

"So everyone give a nice warm welcome back to Mika Taylor," The teacher announced. I was still frozen only my eyes watching her next to me.

"Hi Bose," She smiled.

 "Mika?" i managed to say.

"Wanna get some froyo after school?" She asked as if i nothing had happened. She saw the look on my face. Was it really her?

"I guess the universe works in mysterious ways," She gave me a gentle smile.

"No kidding," I said in awe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? Pls comment down below!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
13.9K 523 21
Charlotte Page and Henry Hart were best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Captain Man's life suddenly became in danger, they had to come...
891K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...