Young love Its Gonna Get Bett...

By LucheQueen

Ashley is a young teen. She's been through so much that in her eyes love doesn't exist anymore but it takes... More

Young love Its Gonna Get Better
Chapter 1 : 3 years later ...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

1K 27 3
By LucheQueen

IM. BAAAAACCCCK !!! Y'all thought we were finished didn't y'all? Shits been rough but we still together so I'm going to update more often now that things are coming back together follow me on IG @QueenLuche

Its been almost a week since I've seen Luche and I really miss him we still speak on the phone all the time but nothing can compare to the vibe we have when we're together and just earlier the electricity got cut off smh no bodies at my house but my little sisters moni and denay and my older sister Shy and her boyfriend Rell .

My mom said she's thinking about letting me and my younger siblings go back to my cousins house until the electricity gets cut back on .

Since the electricity got cut off I haven't spoke to luche as much
because of WiFi so I just called him and connected to planet fitness WiFi and told him my mom said we're coming back over . Y'all know I'm hype I get to see my baby again but I'm packing my bags right now before she try to change her mind on me.

My mom just pulled up to Bianca's house . I'm walking up the steps and knocked on Bianca's door and as soon as she answered she goes ,

"how did your mom find out that he was over here ?"

"Denay told He was smoking in your house"

As soon as I got in I put my bags down in her daughters room.

"Bianca can I use your phone"

"Yea girl its on the table "

I dial Luche's number

*Ring..Running...Rinnnnnngg...

"Hello?"

"Hey baby I'm here"

"Ight, I'm on my way"

"Okay"

*Hangs Up*

It took about an hour then I hear a knock on the door

So I ran and answered the door and of course it was Luche.

"Hey baby I missed you" , I say while hugging him and letting him in.

" I missed you too but I'm here now"

We chilled and mostly played around and joked then Bianca said she was going to the hospital to see her aunt . Her boyfriend was there to watch her kids so it didn't really matter to me .I asked her if Luche could spend the night she said yeah if her cousins don't come.

She left and we started smoking a blunt of mid.

At first I didn't feel shit then out of nowhere I feel a warm rush go through my body and I start touching Luche all over his body and he's just staring at me I wanted him and I Had to get him .

He started talking but I was still in that moment..

"Let's go to the bathroom"

I followed him..

We went in and it was on he sat me on the sink and pulled out and was ready to enter.

"No baby not like this , not right now"

And I I start having a flashback of what happened when we first at sex..

"Baby it hurts"

See I'm not a virgin but at that moment it felt like it..

"Its okay ma I got you"

He went really slow and then he started making love to me no condom .. no nothing...just us

"Mmmm Ahhhh Mmmmm" , I moaned while pulling him in closer I wanted him deeper I wanted it all . So I put my legs behind his back and let him thrust but slowly . He started kissing me all on my neck and I'm all over him.

"Cum baby let it out"

I'm then he exploded in me and we just laid there..

I go back to reality and pulled my pants up and cut on the light.

"Luche I can't do this"

I walked out of the bathroom and he came out a few minutes later.

"Let's sleep some of our high off"

Then I fell asleep I hear noises though when I wakeup and its 10pm.I look up and its Bianca and she acting funny so I tell Luche to go and then I hear the bitch talking shit about me to her cousins but its cool I'll never come to her shitty house again . I walk into her daughters room and fall asleep .

Early the next morning I hear knocking on the door but no one answers I answer in its Luche asking for his book bag my little sister grabs it out a closet and said she hid it I gave it to him and he said he was going to church.

Something doesnt seem right out Bianca And I'm not trying to be here..

SORRY YALL !! its been so long and this is a short chapter but don't forget follow me on IG @QueenLuche_ and comment and vote then I'll update I Promise!!

Continue Reading