Avengers befriend Loki

By Wholoki

The plot is there was no Coulson wait that's a spoiler More

Loki's secret
Natasha Knows
Lady Loki's and Black Widows disagrement
The blown
The Avengers Meet
Loki And Thanos
Little Note
Little Note
Fighting Loki
Avengers forgivness
Little note
Judgment day

Snowy begining of a battle

206 3 0
By Wholoki

The Avengers were getting their weapons ready for a battle.But then Hulk heard a voice it said "don't trie to defeat me" but Hulk ignored the voice. Suddenly there was the sound of foot steps and they got louder and louder and then the Avengers weapons turned into chocolate. "WHAT ??"the Avengers shrieked with perfect timing "What indeed. Do you want to know what happened??So I can use lots of types of magics I took advantage and turned your weapons into chocolate" Loki said mysteriously the Avengers looked at him angrily...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 79 11
From yours truly the creator of Wanna Be Yours (Boys Over Flowers BL version) cones this new story. Yoon Do Hwa is a third year university stude...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
725K 16.3K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...