↳ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...

Por pretendyoumissme

dust-filled bones and ink flooding my veins. © pretendyoumissme | 2020 Más

the art of self-destruction
i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
DISAPPEARANCE;
xxvi

v

82 9 3
Por pretendyoumissme

i. these dust-filled bones ache for a love deeper than oceans and my veins ooze ink splashed on piles of papers thrown on the floor because i never really learned how to just like someone. i was never taught how not to let them consume me.

ii. i wake up early in the mornings to shut the window because i left it open for you in case you were lonely too but now it's cold and my skin has turned a shade of blue.

iii. in the kitchen the flowers are wilted and the vase is shattered on the floor so i sweep up the pieces of my heart that you left laying in piles because every flower you touch dies.

iv. it's midnight and i'm singing the songs of lost saints. i hear them whisper come home. come home. come home.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 382 42
Drenched from the blood in my veins, this book speaks of the different aspects of the dark. Catastrophically, the woeful brooks flow through these pa...
769 91 7
❝ 𝙋𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣. 𝙉𝙤, 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙙𝙤�...
6.9K 509 68
Sequel of Rocky and Fifi . Rocky and Fifi were living their dream life with their children's , from meeting each other at midnight, now the...
5.7K 220 34
I am not a writer and this is not a story. These are just few floating thoughts of mine.