THE 7 WONDERS | TBHK!au x BBB...

By kazscircus

❝ i grant wishes of the living.❞ [ HANAKO-KUN! au x BBB, #1 ] - in which five teens come across the Seven Won... More

✐ DISCLAIMER + NOTE
✐ BEFORE YOU READ!!
✐ LEGEND SAYS THAT..
✕㊀ | The First Wish
✕㊁ | Popularity and Greed
✕㊂ | Goodbye, Classroom!
✕㊃ | Stripped of Sight [1]
✕㊄ | Stripped of Sight [2]
✕㊅ | Stripped of Sight [3]
✕㊆ | The New Student [1]
✕㊇ | The New Student [2]
✕㊈ | The New Student [3]
㊉✕ | The New Student [4]
㊉㊀ | The New Student [5]
㊉㊁ | A Ghost's Dwelling
㊉㊃ | Without A Choice
㊉㊄ | Healing Wounds
㊉㊅ | A Mother's Words
㊉㊆ | Puzzle Pieces [1]
㊉㊇ | Puzzle Pieces [2]
㊉㊈ | Puzzle Pieces [3]
㊁㊉ | Puzzle Pieces [4]
✐ WISH UPON A STAR
✐ AUTHOR'S NOTE [ END ]
✐ QUESTION SECTION !
✐ SEQUEL IS OUT!!!!

㊉㊂ | Spirit Conference

406 36 87
By kazscircus

- YOU EXIST, IN MY HEART.
I'LL BE YOUR HOME. (dear dream, nct)

Blaze was throwing another tantrum, just like he always does on a daily basis. He hits his head against the wall on purpose, as he groans, "What are we going to do?" Ice rolls his eyes at his companion, drifting by the complaining latter, "Ice! Answer me! We're both in this mess together, remember?!"

"You act like its the worse case scenario." His friend answers with a raspy voice. Because of Blaze's never-ending cussing at his 'bad luck', he was lacking sleep. And for once in his lifetime, he felt tired. "This is all your fault, hothead. Accept it."

"You-!" Blaze wanted to punch the other boy, but dismisses the thought. It isn't worth his time, and they're about to arrive in the grand boundary anyway.

Once Ice strides near the designated room, the heavy doors open with an old, oddly pleasing creak. Blaze follows behind him as they both enter the royal elevator. Why was there an elevator in a room? Nobody knew the answer to. Apparently, whoever held this grand meeting loves all the extra additions as a multi-functioning decor.

Ice silently presses the button with the number 8 on it. The door closes with a ding, and they both took the time to enjoy the ride down. Unlike what people would expect, the order starts from the very top- meaning that it would be the second last floor.

Classical music streams through the mini speakers in the corner of the square lift; Blaze held his inner anger. He absolutely despises classic. "I'm going to kill myself if I stay in here any longer."

Not long later, they arrived. The landing doors open swiftly, allowing the two to step outside. Here, the air is different. There's a vague smell of flowers and cinnamon, to which they wrap their scarfs around their faces to avoid it. It's been ten years ever since they've whiffed it.

"Cut me some slack, will ya'?!" A shout came from somewhere in the misty hall. Blaze and Ice looks at each other and walks towards the direction of the voice. "I just came here!"

Both turn a corner to see a certain boy shouting at a much taller one, who was wearing a white overcoat adorned with lightning red patterns on it. The shorter latter had a blue windbreaker on and a beanie, his light brown hair poking among the slips.

"Cyclone, Thunderstorm!" Blaze calls them respectively, and the duo turns to them. All traces of upset was gone from the beanie-wearing boy's face. He rushes to hug his friend, "It's been so long since I've seen you guys! Holy cow, you got an upgrade?"

Thunderstorm turns to Ice, who nods respectfully, "Nice to see you." The two, calm figures bumps fists and walks together towards the entrance of the auditorium, leaving the chatty pair behind.

"Who do you think's in trouble today?" Cyclone grins, eyes glowing.

"Probably us." Blaze groans, digging his head into both hands, "We made such a stupid mistake. Honestly, I can't believe that I was the one making it." Cyclone sympathetically pats his back, trying to cheer him up. "I forgot to put fake blood. FAKE BLOOD! I'm so stupid!"

"Nah, you're not." His friend laughs, "It's just a small mistake."

"What are you talking about? It was a major one!"

Cyclone smiles, with an unsettling expression, "We'll see."

As part of the Seven Wonders, almost all of them are against Thorn, the Sixth Wonder. He's known to be spontaneous and childish, but nobody could apparently win against him. Even with the force of all of them combined, they couldn't no matter what.

Not even Thunderstorm, whose powers are created for the path of destruction and it alone. They all took their seats correspondingly, depending on their title. Cyclone bids to Blaze and skips over to the Fifth position, right next to Thorn, who presumably might be late.

Ice blinks, heading over to where Blaze is at. Their space is slightly bigger than the others', given that they both shared the same spot and entitlement. He leaves Thunderstorm, who trudges up the stairs and into his position as the Second Wonder.

Not that it mattered. The numbers never meant anything special to them; it only marked the oldest and the youngest, as well as their rate of activeness.

Despite all this, though, their leader's still missing.

"He's late." Cyclone speaks up, his voice echoing. Everyone present in the room frowns; it's odd. He's usually on time, sometimes even earlier to engage in a conversation with them.

"Do you know who's being judged today?"

None of them could answer; or rather, they didn't want to. Neither of them wanted to jump to conclusions. It might be any of them. This was the first meeting they've had together in the last 10 years. The last time it happened, it wasn't pretty.

It became customary for them to expect the worst when gathering together. Usually, they would evict someone from their positions if they didn't seem to fit the regulations. Or at least, that was what's done in the past years. Expect the unexpected, they say.

Don't do bad things, they say. Or you'll end up in hell.

A buzz in the loudspeaker made them stop wondering, and they could subtly hear a cough from the end of the line. "Aye! It connected!" Blaze was so close to wrecking that thing down, but Ice's hand prevented him from doing so. "Can you hear me?"

"I'm seriously going to chop his head off!" Blaze yells.

Ice smacks the back of his head with a sigh.

"Speak," Thunderstorm says curtly, "If you have to."

"Aww, Thundy!" The nickname made the said boy glower in anger, but he held himself. "It's nice to hear you alive and kicking! I expect Blaze to be there too, huh?"

"Whatddya' want, you turkey?!" He shouts.

Thorn's chuckle vibrated through the room, "Sorry I can't make it!" A boom was somewhere in the background, alongside a boy's panicked scream, "As you can hear, I'm currently busy dealing with a beast!" They could hear the malice laced in his voice.

"S-So you're not going to be here?"

"Nope! Meeting's cancelled, boys."

Thunderstorm rose from his chair, summoning a weapon in his hand, "I came here for nothing." It starts to crackle with electricity, flashes of yellow surrounding his body. "I was in the middle of a battle."

Cyclone sweatdrops, "Calm down, Thunder.."

"Brat." The latter responds, glaring at him. But he sat down as commanded and took deep breaths. "What are you proposing for us to do now, you weasel? I didn't come here for nothing."

Thorn's grin could be heard through the cord.

"You're about to know soon enough."

woohoo! fifth and second Wonder revealed :)
cliffhanger? yes. thorn has a brother? woah.
side note: this book might end soon!

ALSO BLAZE IS DADDY MATERIAL OK BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 334 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
1.2K 76 31
This fanfic I'm writing is going to be both, the manga and the anime versions. To those who haven't read the manga of Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun, beware...
4.1K 335 18
❝ join us- as another Wonder. ❞ [ SEQUEL to THE7WONDERS ] - with the establishment of the Seven Wonders, its up to the supernaturals and the humans...
48K 3.4K 32
"My little brother's my source of happiness... ... how about yours?" [BBB Air & BBB Angin (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of...