Strange Magic-Slow Updates.

By AnneBoleynx

"The power of four will set you free." Parker Halliwell is the youngest of the Halliwell sisters. At the age... More

Cast and Playlist
Something Wicca This Way Comes
I've Got You Under My Skin.
Thank You For Not Morphing
Dream Sorcerer
The Fifth Sister

The Wedding From Hell

504 21 3
By AnneBoleynx

"I can't believe we actually don't have Math tomorrow. This has to be the best part of my college experience." David said as he, Cindy, and Parker take their seats in Dr. Hopkins class.

"Wait." Parker furrowed her eyebrows as she unpacked her bag.

"We don't have class tomorrow?"

David nodded, "Yeah, it's been on the class calendar since the beginning of the semester."

"Oh," She said in realization.

"Make sense I didn't know. I never look at that thing. Makes things easier for me, saves me from having to tell him I won't be in class tomorrow. I've already used my three free absences" She shrugs.

Cindy nodded, "Yeah, with all those family emergencies."

"Yeah, you've been having a lot of those, is your family alright?" David asked.

Parker looked between her friends, she should have known her random family emergencies would be noticed. She had to think of a good excuse. She couldn't exactly tell them that the reasons she had to keep leaving at random time was because she and her witchy sisters had to run off and fight evil.

She nodded, "Yeah, it's just been a crazy year."

Her friends studied her. She squirmed under their looks, crazy year apparently wasn't going to cut it. She let out a nervous laugh and waved her hand.

"Just a lot of legal stuff, you know, because Grams died."

Her friend nods, "That makes sense.", Cindy says.

David pointed his pencil at Parker, "If you need anything let me know. Legal stuff can be rough. When my parents divorced, that was a legal battle of tug of war that never seemed to end."

She let out a breath and smiled up at him, "Thanks David."

"Why weren't you going to be here tomorrow?" Cindy asked, crossing her legs onto the chair.

Parker sighed, "Piper needs help catering this big fancy wedding. Phoebe is helping but she needs an extra hand."

"You sound thrilled." David said sarcastically.

"Well now that I have a day off I don't want to spend it working.", Parker whined.

Cindy looked over to her and started shaking her pencil out of habit, "Is that the same wedding that Dr. Hopkins is going to?"

David laughed, "How funny would that be. To have the day off and still have to listen to Dr. Hopkins."

Parker rolled her eyes at her friends laughing. "He's not that bad."

"Gasp!" Cindy yelled as she dramatically out her hand on her chest.

"Has Parker, the girl who always dodges her math homework, made friends with our overly strict professor?"

David pretended to be afraid, "We've lost her to the dark side, this is blasphemy, Cindy, please tell me we can still save her?"

Parker rolled her eyes and Cindy playfully, "Oh please. It's not like he's my new bestie, but he's actually nice. He just needs to chill out about the whole math thing."

David tilted his head, "Except, you know, he's the math professor."

"I suppose if you want to argue about it." Parker said, waving her hand.

Cindy rolled her eyes, "Do you want to hang out after this?"

Parker sighed, "I would love to but the wedding thing. Piper really got screwed over by Chief Moore."

"You could just ditch."

David rolled his eyes, "Yeah, like that would go over well with her sisters."

Cindy put her hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying that maybe they expect too much from you."

They wouldn't be the only ones. Ever since this whole witch thing happened it felt like more was expected of her. If she made a mistake before it had minor consequences, now it could lead to someone's death. Not to mention having to bail on her classes and friends without warning. She couldn't even tell them her secret. It made her feel awful but she knew it was for the best. Even if it did suck.

Dr. Hopkins walked in and the class chatter died down. Taking his spot in the front of the class he smiled. He clapped his hands together, "Who's ready to learn some math?"

Parker could feel her friend's eyes rolling. At least they didn't have to deal with this tomorrow.

"Don't forget we don't have class tomorrow, I will be attending a friend's wedding."

She smiled as she saw her friends celebrating from the corner of her eye.

When she arrived at the Spencer's household she was shocked to see the cops swarming the place. Getting out of her car she knew her first priority was to find Piper. Wandering around the estate she found them around the garden area. With her was Phoebe and a young woman crying.

"Piper, Phoebe. What's going on?" She asked.

"Parker this is Allison, Allison this is Parker." Phoebe said.

Parker smiled and reached out her hand. Allison looked at it for a split second before shaking it.

"Anyways, What my sister meant to say was, what is up with you and Elliot?" Phoebe said.

Piper shook her head, "Phoebe."

"You love him don't you."

Parker waved, "Hello. New party has entered the chat care to fill me in?"

Phoebe held up a finger to her. Allison nodded, "With all my heart."

"Okay, well, if that's true then why," Phoebe started.

Allison looked down sadly and shook her head, " I've got to go."

Before Piper or Phoebe could stop her, Allison left. The sister watched her go, Parker stood there with her arms crossed thoroughly confused.

"This is so sad, we have to do something." Piper said.

"Yeah but what?" Phoebe asked.

"I don't know, we're good witches. It's our job right?"

Phoebe patted Piper's stomach, Piper and Parker furrowed their eyebrows. "I wouldn't worry about Allison's problem just yet."

Phoebe walked away as Piper and Parker looked at each other in confusion. Piper looked where Phoebe had walked off too, before looking over to Parker.

"What the.."

"I thought I was just here to help out with the food." Parker said.

Parker looked across the lawn. She pushed back her hair as the wind blew it forward. Standing on the opposite side of the yawn was Dr. Hopkins. He was facing an older looking woman, who seemed to be incredibly nervous. She could tell by the look on his face he was trying to explain something. He had that teacher trying to be patient look. She had never seen him have the look personally, seeing the only time she was in his office hours was for personal reasons not math, but she had seen the look of teachers she had met up with before.

"Isn't that your math professor?" Piper asked.

"Yeah."

"I didn't know he was friends with the Spencer's."

Parker shook her head, "Neither did I."

"You can't promise me that." Mrs. Spencer said.

Dr. Hopkins sighed, " Trust me. Everything will be over soon."

She crossed her arms and shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously.

"And Jade doesn't mind that you're here. I can't risk anything with her."

Dr. Hopkins smirked, "Believe me. We go way back, but if it makes you feel better, she won't even know I'm here."

The girls were back at the manor. Parker and Phoebe were in the kitchen while Piper was out unloading some boxes. Parker sat at the table working on homework. Typical of Dr. Hopkins to assign homework even though class was canceled. Parker couldn't help but think about Dr. Hopkins being at the wedding. She didn't know much about his personal life. So she supposed that it wasn't impossible to think that he was friends with one of the most wealthy families in the city. Parker had a weird feeling about it though. Mrs. Spencer didn't seem too happy to see him, in fact she seemed almost afraid. She was sure it was probably nothing. Dr. Hopkins was just a harmless math professor.

Phoebe took a seat in front of her. She took a nervous breath as she looked at her younger sister. Phoebe sat there nervously, debating on telling Parker about Piper's little problem. Parker glanced up at her.

"Phoebe I can feel your anxiety. What's up?"

"Piper's pregnant." She blurted.

Parker blinked, "What?"

"And she's a demon. She's the demon Hecate, queen of the underworld and she's carrying a demon baby."

Parker furrowed her eyebrows, "Are you high, because I don't think Prue is going to like whatever you're tripping on."

"Parker, I'm being serious. I had a premonition and everything. I saw her giving birth to a demon baby."

Piper walked in carrying a big box. Setting it on the island in the middle of the kitchen, she pulled out a napkin.

She held it up to her sisters, "I knew I wasn't crazy. Look at these matches. Look at these napkins. They all say "Allison and Elliot" not "Jade and Elliot"."

"That explains a lot." Phoebe said, standing up and walking over to her.

"And look at this." She stated, holding up a sheet of paper.

" It's Chef Moore's contract for the wedding. Up top it says "The wedding of Allison Michaels and Elliot Spencer". Allison is supposed to marry Elliot tomorrow, not Jade."

"That probably explains why she's crying." Phoebe said.

Parker stood up and joined her two other sisters, "And if Allison is supposed to marry Elliot, then who the hell is Jade?"

" Now we have to help her. We're the only ones that know about this. We're the only ones who can." Piper said.

Phoebe looked over to Parker. It seemed that she knew exactly what her big sister was thinking. Parker quickly shook her head. Phoebe was convinced that Piper was the woman giving birth in her vision, Parker thought she was being dramatic.

"Okay, I can't hold this in any longer. Your name isn't Piper and that's the good news. You're really Hecate, Queen of the underworld. You're pregnant with the demon child, which means, I'm afraid I have to kill you." Phoebe said.

Piper furrowed her eyebrows and looked between her younger sibling, "What? Parker what is she talking about?"

Parker sighed and rubbed her forehead, "Jesus. Phoebe thinks you're evil."

"What?"

"Not to worry. You have plenty of time. I still have to find the jeweled poingnard to kill you with."

As if on cue Prue walked through the door holding a dagger, "Are you talking about this?"

She held up the dagger to the pair, Phoebe clasped her hands together. "The odds Piper. What are the odds?"

Parker crossed her arms, "Do you guys just have witchy adventures without me while at school?"

Prue walked over to the trio, "Trust me, the most we did today was argue over bathroom schedules."

"You're last on the list by the way." Phoebe said.

"What?"

Piper rolled her eyes, "I'm not pregnant. Trust me."

Prue set the dagger on the counter, "Well that's good."

Phoebe let out a sigh of relief, "Are you kidding that's great."

She pulled the middle sister into a hug, "You can live. Wait, my vision."

"Phoebe, what exactly did you see?" Parker asked.

She pulled away from Piper, "Well, I-I saw a thing being born."

Prue raised an eyebrow, "Did you see Piper."

Phoebe placed her cheek in her hand, "Yes, I saw her legs."

"But you didn't see her?" Parker asked.

She shook her head, "No."

"Hello, bickering sisters. I'm not pregnant, but I am in the room. Phoebe, how did you know I took a pregnancy test?" Piper asked.

"I, uh, found the box."

Piper sighed, "You're supposed to take out the trash not dig through it."

"Piper it's not like that."

"We are making those bathroom schedules now."

"We have bigger problems to deal with. Cliffs notes version. The priest who was killed today, he belonged to a secret order pledged to stop Hecate." Prue said.

Parker looked between her sisters, "A priest died, is that why the cops were there?"

The sisters nodded. "Beware Hecate. That's what Father Trask said. Then he tried to kill Jade." Piper said.

"She's a demon. She comes to earth every two hundred years. She has to find an innocent, put him under her spell, and marry him in a sanctified wedding.", Prue said.

"That doesn't sound any different than most of the single women in this city.", Phoebe said.

"She needs Elliot to impregnate her. That way her child would look normal on the outside but internally and mentally, her child would be pure demon." Prue said.

" This is huge. A child born into the wealth and power of the Spencer Family?" Piper said.

Parker bit the inside of her cheek and glanced down. Her mind went back to Dr. Hopkins. Her professor was a guest at a demonic wedding. She hoped that they could deal with this without being noticed, she didn't want him to find out about her powers. The nagging thought that he was in danger entered her thoughts. The last thing she wanted was Dr. Hopkins to be in trouble.

"And I don't think it's a coincidence that you're catering the wedding. I think it's one of those things that we can kind of look forward to as protectors of the innocent." Prue said.

"Well, before we ruin the wedding and my career, let's make sure we're right about Jade." Piper said.

Piper and Phoebe nodded as they walked out of the kitchen. Prue looked at Parker.

"You alright?" She asked.

Parker looked up and nodded, "Yeah just thinking. Prue, Dr. Hopkins at that wedding. If he gets hurt, I don't know if I could live with myself."

Prue nodded and placed a hand on Parker's shoulder, "Nothing is going to happen. We'll get in and out and Dr. Hopkins will be fine. We don't even know if Jade is who we're looking for."

The four sisters huddled outside one of the windows at the Spencer's manner. Inside the bedroom Jade along with her bridesmaids sat on the bed. The bride starts opening up presents. Ripping the wrapping paper and opening the box she pulls out a pair of lingerie. The girls giggle as Jade shows the girls around her.

"This should make his assets rise." She laughed.

The four sisters sat huddled in the bushes. Parker bruised a few leaves out of her face.

"Looks like a normal bachelorette party to me.", Prue said.

"I don't believe it. They have barely touched my food." Piper whined.

Parker looked at her sister, "Piper, priorities here."

"Those Deli trays took hours."

One of the bridesmaids picks up a fertility statue. She smiled widely as she handed it to Jade. " And you know who this is from. They understand how important it is for you to get pregnant right away."

Prue furrows her eyebrows, "Hey, I know that piece it's from the auction house."

Jade smiled down at it as she ran her hand on it. A knock echoes through the room. She looks up, "Come in."

A man holding a pizza walked in. "Pizza delivery."

Piper jaw drops in shock, she is clearly offended by what is happening. Parker rolled her eyes. "They ordered pizza."

The pizza man opens his bag and pulls out a boom box. After he clicked play he started to dance poorly.

"Oh. Okay, now I feel better."

The stripper ripped off his shirt. The girls start laughing as he keeps dancing. Jade and her bridesmaids crawl closer to him. Smiling, they all reach up to touch him.

"He looks good enough to eat." One said.

"Good idea." Jade said.

Jade smiles as she grows long claw like fingernails. Reaching she pierces the man's skin as she drags her claws along her chest. He screams out in pain as the blood seeps from his wounds. The sister's eyes widened.

Back at the manor all four girls sat in the conservatory. Prue, however paced the floor. Parker sat in the chair nearest to the window. Her legs were pulled close to her chest and she rested her cheek in her hand. Her mind bounced back to Dr. Hopkins. Jade really was a demon, and Dr. Hopkins really was going to be attending a demon wedding. It was almost like life was trying to be difficult.

"Somehow we have to stop them.", Prue said.

"So, there's only one problem with our plan. We're assuming that Allison is gonna be a willing accomplice." Phoebe said, resting her elbows on her knees

"She still loves Elliot. You heard what she said." Piper said.

"And the Book of Shadows says that the spell can be broken by a declaration of love sealed with a kiss." Prue said.

"It's so romantic. Just like a fairy tale. And once Elliot is out of her spell, Jade's out of luck, no wedding, no honeymoon night." Piper said.

"Yes, because my dream wedding also involves demons kidnapping my future husband." Parker said.

Prue stopped in front of her sisters, "Guys focus. No honeymoon, no sex and no sex, no monster child spending alternate weekends with daddy."

"I still say we rely on our Power of four thing and ix-nay the monster bride and her carnivorous bridesmaids." Phoebe spoke.

"Phoebe, we're supposed to help people, not harm them.", Piper said.

Prue crossed her arms, "And that's exactly what we're gonna do. You three will get Elliot, I'll get Allison, and we'll meet at the front of the gate no later than 2:30. Everybody have their weapons?"

Piper, Prue, and Parker held up their phones while Phoebe held up the dagger.
"Um, guys." Parker said. She moved her legs away from her, clasping her hands she leaned forward.

"Dr. Hopkins is going to be there."

"We'll keep him safe." Prue said.

Piper nods, "Yeah, honey nothing is going to happen to him. We get in and out and no one will even know that we were fighting demons."

Parker swallows thickly, not totally convinced. "Okay."

"Good." Prue nods.

"Okay, it's time to shower, shampoo and go kick some Hecate butt." She said before leaving the room.

The three younger sisters look at each other. "Did she just say shower?" Phoebe asked.

All three sisters jump up, "Hot Water!"

Piper, Phoebe, and Parker all stood on the lawn of the Spencer Residents. All three were dressed in a catering jacket and a black bow tie. Parker kept fidgeting with it as Piper barked orders at the staff. A woman passed by with a tray but Piper grabbed her by the arm and stopped her.

"No, no, no, no, no. Not in the sun, get an umbrella.", Piper said.

The woman nodded before walking back the way she came. Phoebe and Parker looked over at her.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but we're trying to stop the wedding, right." Parker asked, placing her hand in her hips.

Piper clasped her hands together as she nervously looked around the lawn. "You're right. I just can't help myself."

"Forget the food, let's go." Phoebe said, grabbing Piper by the arm.

The three walk down the hallway towards Elliot's room. One of the bridesmaids steps out. Piper grabs onto Parker and Phoebe's arms.

"Stripper eating bridesmaid ahead."

"Keep walking." Phoebe said.

The girl walked over to the door. The bridesmaid shoots them glare as they stand in front of her.

"We need to talk to Mr. Spencer." Phoebe said.

"No one sees the groom before the ceremony." She snapped.

Piper smiled and held up a finger, "Actually that would be the bride. This will only take a minute."

"What part of no don't you understand!"

"The non-original part." Parker said.

Mrs. Spencer came out of the room. Closing the door behind her she ran her eyes across the girls.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

Phoebe rolled her eyes, "Uggh, don't get me started."

Parker elbowed her, "Not now."

"Could we talk to you for a sec? You know, in private?", Piper asked.

Mrs.Spencer gives a dignified nod, "Certainly."

The sisters follow her to the end of the hall. The bridesmaid watches them carefully. Parker kept an eye on the women watching them. She could feel the daggers she was shooting at her and her sisters.

"Is everything alright?", Mrs. Spencer asked.

"It's about your son.", Piper said.

Mrs. Spencer's eyes widened, "What's wrong."

Parker bit her lip, "He's not supposed to marry Jade."

The older woman sighed as her eyes dropped to the floor. "I know."

"You do?", Phoebe asked.

She nodded. Parker could practically feel the shame radiating off of the older woman in front of her. "More than you could possibly know."

Parker had a nagging feeling she meant that she knew that demons were running around her home. "We can help."

Her eyes widened as she glazed back nervously at the bridesmaid then back at the sisters.

"Are you with him?"

The three furrowed their eyebrows. Phoebe shook her head, "Who is him?"

The older woman shook her head, "It doesn't matter. It's too late."

The girls shook her head, "No, we have a plan. We can stop the wedding.", Piper said.

In a split second it seemed that Mrs.Spencer's hope had been restored. Maybe the three young women in front of her could save her son. She leaned closer, whispering, "Go to the wine cellar. Wait for me there. I'll join you in ten minutes."

She straightened herself, raising her voice she spoke. "I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do for you."

Parker, Phoebe, and Piper all entered the wine cellar with their arms linked. There was a small creek that echoed through the cellar. Piper gripped on the Phoebe tightly, "Did you hear that?"

Phoebe glanced at her watch, "Not to worry, we still have thirty minutes till the wedding."

Parker gripped onto Phoebe as the three walked further down the stairs and into one of the rows of wine. The three whipped their heads to the door when they heard it open again. Entering the wine cellar were two of Jade's bridesmaids, both fully transformed into their demon form. Parker gripped tighter on to her sisters as her eyes widened.

"This bad.", Piper winced.

"Real bad. Freeze them.", Phoebe said.

Piper threw up her hands, unsuccessfully freezing the two. When it didn't work she tried again, then a third time. It was still unsuccessful the fourth time.

"I'm trying. It's not working.", Piper said, still throwing her hands up.

"Yes it is. Look." Parker said, pointing up to the air where a house fly was frozen in the air.

"You froze the fly. You have to be closer to the object you're trying to freeze.", Phoebe said.

Piper looked at the demon bridesmaids that made their way down the stairs, "Forget that run."

The three girls ran towards the back of the cellar as the bridesmaids went to the spot they had previously been. The three glanced through the rack and bottles of wine. They inched forward, hunched over and still gripping tightly onto one another.

"We have to get Prue." Piper whispered.

"How?", Phoebe asked.

"Parker.", Piper said.

Parker lifted an eyebrow, "What about me?"

"You turn invisible and go get Prue."

"What! No, thank you. I'll stay here." Parker whispered.

"Parker you have to, it's the only way to help Allison." Phoebe said.

Parker bit her lip as she looked between her sister and the demons on their trail. She let out a reluctant sigh, "Fine, but you guys owe me big time."

She took a deep breath, still having her hand placed on the wine rack, she made her way forward to the door. When she was thoroughly passed by the demons she made a break for it. Her sisters let out a breath of relief when Parker made it out.

Parker wasn't sure when she became visible again, she wasn't much concerned about that as she ran up to her older sister out of breath. Prue, along with Allison, was standing in the courtyard wondering about her sisters.

"Prue.", The younger said out of breath.

"Oh my god, Parker. Where are Phoebe and Piper?"

The youngest sister took a few deep breaths, placing her hands on her knees. "They're still in the wine cellar. The evil bridesmaids trapped them."

Prue nodded, "Ok, you stay here with Allison. I'm going to go get them."

Parker nodded as Prue ran off. She looked at Allison, who looked worried. Parker smiled at her. "It's going to be okay."

"What if we don't stop it in time."

Parker gave her a kind look. "We will, this isn't our first rodeo."

"Parker, interesting seeing you here."

She knew that voice. It was the voice of a certain Math professor she had been hoping to avoid. Walking towards her was the one and only Dr. Hopkins.

"I hope you're not blowing off my homework to be here." He laughed, stopping in front of her and sticking his hands in his pockets. He always dressed nicely, normally in a suite and tie, but is odd seeing him in a tux.

Parker cringed to herself, she really didn't want to run into him. She couldn't drag him into this. They had their differences, but she didn't want him hurt. And, she did care for him. Recently it seemed like he was always looking out for her.

"No, and I'm helping Piper cater." She said.

"Doesn't she have staff? It just seems like you and your sisters are helping her out a lot."

Parker forced a laugh, "You'd think, but what can you do?"

He also laughed. Good god this was awkward, and it wasn't like she could just say 'hey, I'm a witch fighting demons, please leave, I'm trying to protect you.'

"Who's your friend?" He asked, looking at Allison.

"This is Allison." She said.

"Allison, this is Dr. Hopkins. He's my Math professor and always seems to show up at the oddest time."

"Is it odd?" He laughed, "It was on the class calendar I handed out at the beginning of the semester. You did read the calendar, right?"

Her face went red, shooting him finger guns, she laughed, "Of course I did. I'm a semi-good student."

Some music filled the silence that filled the air. The two girls looked at each other nervously, they were running out of time. Dr. Hopkins looked at the girls and smiled.

"Looks like I should be finding my seat. I have no doubt Jade will make a beautiful bride."

He gave Parker a tiny nod. Parker's eyes narrowed, she fully did not understand that cue. Before she could think more about it he was gone and her sisters were back. They hurried to the ceremony. Speaking up was easy, stopping it would prove to be more difficult. Jade, when faced with her plan failing, made the weather go haywire. She also kidnapped Elliot. The sisters followed them upstairs, Prue had the dagger ready, but it was thrown out of her purse when the evil bridesmaids pushed them into the room where Elliot and Jade were. Luckily, Elliot picked it up and Prue was able to use her powers to trap them into the dagger.

The four walked through the backyard with their arms linked. Elliot and Allison were able to get married, and they couldn't be happier for the couple.

"And they'll live happily ever after.", Phoebe said.

"I wonder if we will?" Piper asked.

"Of course we will, why wouldn't we?", Prue asked.

"I don't know the whole witchy gig might cause issues.", Parker spoke.

Piper nodded, "Yeah, at least you'll never greet your husband with 'honey, I froze the kids."

Parker laughed, "No, but I get 'Daddy, daddy, I can't find Mommy."

"I just get to accidentally move them to a different zip code."

Phoebe smiled, "But I will see them, find them, and bring them back safely. If I can ever learn to control my powers."

"If any of us can.", Piper said.

"Just think of the obstacles that Allison and Elliot have overcome. If they can do it, so can we.", Parker said, smiling.

"I guess true love can conquer all.", Prue said.

The girls see Andy walk towards them. Parker nudged her oldest sister, "Speaking of true love."

Prue let go of her sister to walk over to Andy. The three other girls smile. From the coroner of her eye Parker sees Dr. Hopkins standing in the distance. He seems to be watching them but she can't tell. She shoots a nervous smile and waves. He smiles and waves back.

"Isn't that your Math professor?", Piper asked.

Parker nodded, "Yeah."

"He's cute." Phoebe said. "You never said he was cute."

Parker glared at her, "Are you trying to make me throw up?"

"Was he a friend of the bride or groom?" Piper asked.

Parker shook her head, thinking back about the comment he made about Jade. A chill ran up her spin, "I don't know."

A/N: Hello, it's your friendly neighborhood author here. I'm sorry for crappy chapter, I was really excited for this episode and then while writing it found out that it was harder to write than I thought. Anyways, for my few readers, thank you so much for reading! Over 300 reads was more than I could ever hope for. How are you guys liking it? I would love to hear what you think. Also last thing is my never ending rambling, would you guys hate me if I started writing in script format? I was just thinking it might be easier since it is a TV show, it also might lead to more frequent updates? Let me know and thanks once again for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 1.2K 103
{COMPLETED} {BOOK 3 PUBLISHED} {currently fixing errors} "You and I both know you covered up the story. You don't care about this school or anyone in...
6K 144 19
"We're known as the Charmed Ones" When Four sisters discover their magical roots things turn out weird for them. They learn that they are the Charme...
5.7K 69 27
Destined picks up where Charmed, the CW hit tv-series, left. The year is 2030. Piper, Phoebe, and Paige are the mothers of three kids each. Evil is g...