(Fate Series Crossover) Serva...

Autorstwa FistoNugget

Just a "what if characters from different fandoms were summoned as servants" type of thing. It isn't written... Więcej

Deadpool (Assassin)
Whitebeard (Lancer)
Master Chief (Archer)
The Doctor (Rider)
Might Guy (Berserker)
Stan Lee (Caster)
Zoro (Saber)
Gwen Tennyson (Caster)
Reborn (Assassin)

Wally/Waldo (Assassin)

103 1 1
Autorstwa FistoNugget

I know, I know. Sounds ridiculous but just IMAGINE. Wally's (or Waldo in some places) special skill can be to walk around practically anywhere and just never be seen. I don't know about you, but I remember pouring over the "Where's Wally" books and legitimately staring directly at him and still not being able to 'see' him but in a way that I don't even realise he's there. He'd be the ULTIMATE ASSASSIN! The other servants won't know that they're being killed till they feel a knife through their chest, or whatever. Besides all this, I think it'd be pretty damn hilarious to summon Wally as a Servant.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
140K 3.9K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
382K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.