Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 28

430 8 0
By Ekphrastic

Arriving at The Cobra Club, Giselle couldn't stop herself from feeling excited. She sat on the stool waiting for her drink while she waved at Vincent and Luna who were on the dance floor. Her intention wasn't only to be here to meet a man called Dean, but it was to help her two friends to get close to one another as well. She noticed that something was off between those two ever since the day they returned back to Las Vegas.

"Miss, your drink is here." A bartender said, drawing Giselle's attention around. She thanked him and took the drink happily.

She took a sip of the burning liquid while her eyes searched the club for Dean. Taking out her phone to check the time, she exhaled out loud. The last time when she met him, it was also around this time. However, this time, there was no trace of him. He was nowhere to be seen. Giselle frowned before she gulped down the rest of her drink.

The following day, she decided to go find him at one of the most popular casino called The Cobra casino. She knew that she probably won't get to see him since she had no appointment to meet him.

After getting out of work, she drove straight to the casino. She walked in and groaned at the same time in irritation when the strong smell of cigarettes and alcohol struck her nose. She wandered around in confusion before she gathered the courage to ask one of the securities, who looked grumpy and mean.

"Excuse me, I have a question." She said in a weak voice caused him to turn around to glare at her.

He furrowed his brows and asked back in a serious tone of voice, "What can I do for you, Miss?"

Her heart started to beat fast when she got frightened a little by his voice. Cleared her throat nervously, she replied, "Is there any way I could do... so that I could meet up... with Mr. Dean Winchester?"

The security stared her up and down as he raised his hand up to grab a small black device on his collar to speak. "Hey, do you mind doing a check-up for me? There is a young lady here demanding to meet up with Mr. Dean Winchester. Do you know if he has any appointments with anyone tonight?" He paused for a couple of seconds as he listened to the earpiece in his ear carefully. "Okay, thank you."

Giselle faked a smile with hope as she waited for him to reply to her.

The security fixed his collar and said, "I don't think you can meet up with our boss tonight. Is there anything else you need?"

She shook her head and replied, "Oh, I'm good. Thank you." Her lips formed a frown as she turned to walk away.

I just wanted to meet him. I didn't get to say thank you for saving me that night. As well as to apologize for the other night that I blamed him for hurting my people. He got injured because of me too many times. I feel so bad and guilty. She thought hopelessly while she was making her way to her car.

As she approached her car, she took out the key remote to unlock the car door. The moment she grabbed her car door's handle, she felt a gun pointed toward her back. For a second, a smile crept up on her face when the first person that came to her mind was Dean Winchester.

Giselle turned around with a bright smile only to come face to face with a strange man. Her purse and key dropped to the ground when she felt a sudden chill down on her spine. A mid-age looking man in front of her demanded with a serious voice, "Come with me,"

Her heart pounded fast against her chest as her stomach felt empty. She swallowed hard as she nodded her head. Moving step by step, the man held the gun against her back at the same time he tried to walk her to a white van.

Where are they taking me? Are they going to kill me? I think I am going to pass out. Is this a dream? I need to wake up. She questioned herself in panic.

Her body was shaking in horror when she took a seat in the van. Her eyes were getting warm the moment she felt the urge to cry. Her breath started to get shorter when the van's door began to slide close.

Suddenly, a man's hand grabbed the door's handle caused the van's door to slide back open. Giselle looked up to see Vincent. A smile of hope lit up on her face before she started to get up from the seat. The man with the gun aimed his gun at her from the driver's seat while he yelled, "Hey! Stop, or I will shoot you."

Vincent ignored his voice as he lifted Giselle off of the van. "Let's go! He won't shoot us in the public." He said and then started to run away with her by his side.

The strange man ran out of the van to chase after them. He whistled out loud in the parking lot caused the other six men in black clothes to run out and surround their victims. 

Giselle and Vincent ended up in the center of the seven of them. Vincent whispered to her underneath his breath, "Make sure to run whenever you can. I will go deal with them." She turned to look at him in worried before he turned away to start fighting with them. 

Her heart pounded hard against her chest as she turned around in hesitation. When she saw all of those men were getting distracted by Vincent, she started to run away.

"Hey! The bitch is running away!" One of them yelled caused the other two men to begin chasing after her.

One of them grabbed her hair caused her to stop while she yelped in pain. There were millions of questions that ran through her head. She didn't know any of these people, yet they were trying to capture her. What did she even do to them? 

Another man walked up and slapped her with full force. "Bitch, we were only going to capture you at first. I guess we are going to have to take your boyfriend too then."

As the men forced her to turn around, directed their way back to the van, Giselle caught sight of Vincent was lying on the ground. His face was brutally beaten with blood coming out from his nose and mouth. He cried in pain as those five men kept on kicking him. 

At the top of her lungs, she yelled, "Stop! Don't hurt him!" She struggled in the man's grip caused him to pull her hair tighter. At the corner of her eyes, she saw other people were walking in the parking lot. When she turned to ask for their help, they showed her a terrified expression.

"Mind your own damn business if you don't want to fucking die!" A man who was holding her hair raised his voice while he aimed his gun at those people's direction. They wasted no time to run away. 

Tears started to overwhelm her eyes as she started to cry. Everyone else was running away for their own life, yet a man in front of her chose to stay. He didn't even care that he would get hurt while trying to save a girl who never seemed to like him back. 

Sudden guilt took over her when she realized that she had always been the fool and stupid one for not appreciating his kindness. He had told her that he loved her. Now, she understood that he actually meant what he said. Giselle cried harder at the same time she begged them to stop hurting him. "Please, stop hurting him! He didn't do anything wrong, let him go! Vincent! I'm sorry, Vincent."

The grip on her hair got released before she got forced to turn around to receive a slap. "Shut the fuck up, bitch!"

The numbness on her cheek caused her to feel lightheaded for a second. She stumbled to aside and then fell down onto the ground. She sobbed harder as she tried to crawl on both of her hands and knees towards her friend. 

Raising her shaky hands up, she grabbed one of the man's legs to prevent him from kicking him. Vincent groaned in pain breathlessly. When he saw Giselle was getting kick by one of the men, he pulled her closer into a tight hug. "What... are you doing... stupid girl." He asked her weakly as he pushed her onto the ground and protect her with his body.

His blood dripped onto one of her cheeks while her tears ran down to mix with his blood. "Vincent... No... Don't do this..." She said weakly when she felt his body trembled over hers after each kick that the men gave him.

The pain from his body caused him to lose his strength. His eyelids began to feel heavy. Giselle screamed out loud as she witnessed her friend fell unconscious while trying to protect her. 

One of the men lifted his body up and threw him aside before another man leaned down to pull her hair up. Raising her hand in the air, she slapped him with full force. The man grunted out loud and then turned back to slap her again with the back of his hand.

"Fucking bitch!" He swore loudly and then tried to slap her again. As his hand swung into the air, a bullet from afar pierced his head right in front of Giselle caused his blood to splattered onto her face. She screamed in shock as the man in front of her fell onto the ground.

She turned around to see two men in blacks were shooting those other six months. Three of them started to run away the moment they saw their other three members got shot to death. 

Dean watched Ivan and Leo from inside the car since he didn't want to get involved. As soon as he spotted those three men were running toward his direction, he changed his mind. He got out of the car quickly, and then pulled his gun up to shoot all of them in a blink of an eye.

Without any longer hesitation, he made his way, step by step, towards the three dead guys in the parking lot. He leaned down and took the guns from all of them. Ivan and Leo ran towards their boss immediately after they saw him.

Dean Winchester got up and handed his two bodyguards the guns before he said, "Check them up for me. I want to know if they got sent by the same person from that night." The two men bowed a little with respect as they took the guns from their boss.

Dean turned his head slightly to see Giselle was crying hard hugging Vincent. His brows suddenly became furrowed as he started to walk towards her. 

She looked up without hesitation when she heard his footsteps were getting closer to her direction. As soon as he came to a stop in front of her, she stopped crying. Wiping her tears away with the back of her free hand, she asked Dean breathlessly. "Can you help him?" Dean didn't reply besides sending her a cold gaze, and then he continued on to walk pass by. "Please?" She asked again softly, but he didn't bother to turn around.

Giselle felt her mouth dropped open in unbelievable when he ignored her words. Anger started to rise when a man, who she thought was a good person, ignored her, who was begging for help. 

Her heart shattered into pieces when she glanced down to see Vincent lied unconsciously in both of her arms. She checked his pulse and it was so weak. She was so scared that she would be the cause of his death. She blamed herself that if only she didn't come to look for that cold-hearted man, Vincent wouldn't end up looking like this in her arms either. It was all her false. Tears blurred her visions again before she blinked them away.

Placing Vincent head gently back onto the ground, she stood up fast on her feet, and then ran towards the heartless man's back. She pushed him with all of her strength at the same time she cursed at him loudly, "You heartless son of a bitch! I fucking hate you so much! We should never fucking meet again!"

Dean turned around instantly to glare deadly at her face. In a blink of an eye, her hand raised up to slap him in the face with full force. Giselle didn't stop as she burst out crying at the same time she started to punch him in the chest aggressively. He stood still and didn't stop her, leaving Ivan and Leo watched in confusion.

After a couple of seconds, her punch began to get weaker as exhaustion took over her. She sobbed harder as she started to run out of her breath. For a second, her voice died down. Dean shifted his cold gaze down to glance at her. He thought she stop crying. Instead, her body started to fall backward. Without any hesitation, he raised his hands up to yank her arms towards him.

Fuck! He cursed at himself when her face smashed into his chest. His heartbeat sped up all of a sudden while his arms were wrapping around her small frame body. Feeling her weak heartbeat against his hard chest, he felt a rush of blood into his face. 

He patted her back gently without realizing as he wondered to himself. What the fuck? Did she just pass out? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.8K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
41.6K 1.1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
15.1K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
926 75 31
Book II of the Mafia Escapades series "I could never have feelings for you, Rocco. You are the definition of a red flag, that keeps swaying around...