Loving A Stripper (Editing)

By lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... More

Introduction
chapter 1๐ŸŒˆ
chapter 2๐ŸŒ€
chapter 3๐ŸŒž
chapter 4๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
chapter 5๐Ÿฆ„
chapter 6โ›ฒ
chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ 
chapter 8๐ŸŒพ
chapter 9๐Ÿฅฆ
chapter 10๐ŸŒš
chapter 11๐Ÿฆ‹
chapter 12๐Ÿฌ
chapter 13๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
chapter 14๐ŸŒœ
chapter 15โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 16๐Ÿš•
Chapter 17๐Ÿผ
Chapter 18โ„๏ธ
Chapter 19๐Ÿ๏ธ
chapter 20๐Ÿ›
chapter 21๐ŸŒ˜
chapter 22๐ŸŒ•
chapter 23โœจ
chapter 24๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Chapter 25โš™๏ธ
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–‹๏ธ
Chapter 27๐Ÿš
Chapter 28๐ŸŽ
chapter 29โ™ฃ๏ธ
chapter 30๐Ÿฌ
Chapter 31๐Ÿ’
chapter 32๐Ÿ’ฆ
Chapter 33โœ‚๏ธ
Chapter 34๐Ÿ”ฎ
chapter 35๐Ÿบ
chapter 36๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 37โœด๏ธ
Chapter 38๐ŸŒฒ
Chapter 39๐ŸŽธ
Chapter 41๐Ÿ
Chapter 42๐Ÿ’–
Epilogue๐Ÿ†
Authors Note

Chapter 40๐Ÿฅ›

1.2K 176 16
By lhiizzy

Kunle.

I laid on her bed while cuddled up with her pillow which still had her scent despite her absence for the past four days. It brought about memories as I shut my eyes and imaged all her features, her brown eyes, long legs and one-sided dimples that deepen when she smiled and glowed with her dark skin.

Giving her few days to sort out her feelings was what I did, but these past few days were hell for all I could think of was her and my baby, pushing work aside.

My phone vibration pulled me to reality as I tugged it out of my pocket. "Good morning Dad."

"I am downstairs, where are you?"

"I will be down in a minute, sir."

Letting go of the pillow, I sluggishly exited her room and slowly took the stairs to the living room.

"She left?"

"Yes sir."

"What are you going to do about that?" He inquired, folding his sleeves while sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed.

"I don't know what to do Dad...I honestly don't know."

"I brought in Cassandra and I am weighed down by guilt.

"It is not your fault, you were just trying to help," I said, shaking my head.

"It's not yours either, she's having my grandchild Kunle." He paused and stood. "Are you letting her go?"

"No sir, I can't."

"You love her?"

I nodded rubbing my neck with both my index and middle fingers. "I just want to give her some space to cool down."

"It might be too late son. Face it now, go talk to her."

"Dad-"

"You are my son, handle things like a man. Have you ever seen me backed down on anything?" He inquired all defences. "Unless your Mum wants me to back down of course, but that doesn't count does it?"

Smiling, I shook my head feeling high spirited by his mini inspiration speech. "It doesn't Dad."

"Good, I am going to fix my breakfast in your kitchen. You need to fix your life it is not good for business," he said and head to the kitchen.

***

Grace

"So you got knocked off by him?" Monica inquired for a million time since I returned home.

"Yeah and I feel like shit. Can you please stop asking?" I said as I drew my bag from the wardrobe, zipped it open and dumped a handful of my clothes into it.

"What are you doing?"

"Packing my stuff."

"Why?" She asked, now turning on the bed to face me.

Puffing out air from the hottest part of my lungs that housed all my depression and aggression I said, "I feel like running away."

"From your boss?"

"From Kunle."

"Same thing. Kunle is your Boss and also your baby daddy..." She trailed off with a smile. "It felt nice saying that."

"Fuck you."

"Thanks baby." She leapt from the bed and sat on the floor right next to my bag.

"Listen you and Natalie can come stay with me for some time, just push this running shit off your head because Kunle will hunt you for sure."

I dropped the satin dress I held on the floor and lowered myself beside her with my eyes clouded ready to pour out all it's rain of tears. "I know."

"Don't do that." She wrapped her hands around my neck while patting my shoulder.

"I saw him kissing her," I whispered, sniffing my nose.

"Casablanca?"

"Yes."

"Maybe it's not what you think, did you confront him?"

"I couldn't." I slowly pulled out of the hug and tangled my fingers together. "The past few days with him has been crazy and wonderful but that doesn't mean I have to invade his private life and personal space."

"You like him?"

"I knew it. Ha!" She said after I nodded.

"Shut up Monica, what about you and Chris?" I inquired, pulling her from my issues to another saying topic.

Suddenly mute, she tried standing but I pulled her back knowing she only went quiet when guilty. "What did you do?"

Rather than offering an answer she picked a cloth and placed it into my bag.

"Watin you do Monica?"

"Nothing, just the usual fun," she said.

"Ok fun...I love this one. I thought you liked Patrick?" I inquired, enjoying seeing her at the receiving end.

"He is cool but Chris is my kind of guy."

"Ok, your kind of guy." I stood like a detective, tapping my chin as I circled her. "Tell me more."

She picked a slipper from the wardrobe and throw it at me while I bend, narrowly escaping her weapon.

***

I stood from my dressing table which was littered with my different shade of lipsticks, used face wipes and my open powder.

"Uhmm, Grace."

"What's up?" I said, fixing the mess on the table while staring at Betty from the mirror.

"Someone requested to see you."

"Who?"

"He didn't give a name just requested for you."

I picked the used wipes and trashed them on the can at the end of the room, picked my mask and flur. "Ok lead the way."

She led the way out of the dressing room into the crowds while I let my mind wandered to my new life. Living with Monica for the past five days has been a nice distraction despite the fact I knew she needed her space. A darling she was, but I got bored and decided to return to work, making sure to hide my injury with a wig and keeping the details from Sisi.

"Where is he?" I inquired worried as we walked to the back of the club which was less crowded.

"Right there."

I stopped on my tracks as Kunle stood from his spot and sauntered towards us. Eight days without his presence and I was already getting used to being left or rather dumped. Seeing him awake all feelings, cold and hot intertwined together as he stopped before me.

"Thank you," he said to Betty who smiled and left my side.

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you." I turned and started back to the dressing room but he pulled me back.

"What?"

"You need to hear me out?"

"Kunle, I don't want to talk now."

"If you don't give me the needed audience, I will go up to that stage and dance," he threatened.

"You won't dare," I said and turned to leave but he walked past me, and pushed past the crowd heading directly for the stage.

"Jesus," I whispered underneath my breath and rushed to him. "Five minutes."

***
"What are you doing here with my baby growing inside you?"

"Just stop please and right now, I just want space Kunle."

"Space from what? I told you I am sorry, I will never hurt you."

Folding my hands and pulling my fur closer to my skin as the early rain breeze splashed my skin with cruelty while we stood in the parking lot next to his car.

"I can't live without you, I'm devastated right now."

"You've been living without me for years," I huffed.

"Not before I fell in love with you," He said, taking a step closer to me.

"Don't say that, don't say things you don't mean."

"I mean it baby."

"If you love me, why did you kiss her?"

"Who?"

"Don't ask me who, you know who," I said raged by his pretence.

"Cassandra?"

I hissed and tapped my feet while counting the seconds before I left his presence.

"Grace listens, don't just conclude by what you saw."

"Ok, sorry sir," I replied and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" He said walking beside me.

"Your five minutes is up, just leave me."

"I am not leaving you, you are fucking carrying my child!" He yelled attracting onlookers and the bouncer before the door.

"What do you want? Tell me I swear I will give it to you. I don't want you to leave me." He held on to both my hands while maintaining eye contact. "Is it money? car? tell me whatever it is. I can also donate my kidney if you promise to stay."

"I'm not for sell Kunle."

"You don't get it, my life will be fucking miserable without you."

"You will be just fine, you are the boss," I said with a smile as I pulled out of his hold and rushed into the club.

***

Kunle

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yeah, she is not listening," I said to joy on the other end with my head on the steering wheel.

"She is a strong woman, she won't bow to anyone."

I sighed and turned on the enginewishimg she wasn't strong or stubborn like she was.

"You need to make her understand Kunle."

"How?"

"You are the boss, you can sort something out."

"I am tired of hearing that boss shit," I said as I switched off the radio dreading the voice of Sam Smith which would surely increase my depressed state.

"Kunle, you are a very hard working man you just need to show her you care and not try buying her. I am sure that was what you did."

"Yes but-"

"That was wrong! You need to care not to buy her."

"I know...I was desperate. I just...I just want her, I need her..." I paused suddenly excited as an idea popped on. "Joy... Please get my jet ready for tomorrow."

"What do you have planned out?"

"I want to show her I care."

"Destination?"

"Dubai."

"I told you...you are the boss."

I bit my lips as a small smile grew on my face. "Thank you Joy."

***

Authors note.

Watin you do Monica__what did you do Monica.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
87.9K 1.5K 38
Short story stripper with a bad child hood kidnapped and forced to marry ๐Ÿ’ ~~sexual content~~ ~~indecent language~~ โ˜†MY FIRST STORY โ˜† *NOT EDITED*...
95.7K 1.5K 60
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
228K 12.7K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...