𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 . FINN...

By WURLDPiECE

Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 2 Sequel of Lover Boy It all started because Enya called him ov... More

𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 *:・゚✧*:・゚*
𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎 an i am not okay with this fanfic
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 !

𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

2.3K 75 88
By WURLDPiECE

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

IT WAS FINALLY SUMMER. My last summer before I went to college if we were being specific. Finn and I slouched on the couch as we watched dance moms. It was over 100 degrees outside and we were not about risk our lives by going outside.

"hey kids, want some ice cream?" My mom asked as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah!!" I exclaimed.

"No thanks, I'm good," Finn said.

"Finn, don't complain later and just take one," my mom joked and tossed me a popsicle. I gave the one I caught to him and my mom gave me another one.

We continued to watch dance moms as we slurped on our popcicles. Finn stretched out his long ass legs on to the couch and took up most of the space. I shoved his skinny ass self off the couch and he let out a groan.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked.

"You take up too much space," I said as I slurped on my popsicle.

"Self conceited butt hole," he said and flipped me off.

"Shut up dookie face!" I exclaimed.

"That's it I'm leaving" he said and stood up. He walked over to the door acting like he was putting his shoes on.

"Bitch, I know a for a fact you don't have a ride and that if you walk outside right now, I'll see a article by tomorrow saying 'Finn Wolfhard dead on Los Angelos streets'"

Finn rolled his eyes and slowly walked back to where he originally was. It was too bad that it was too hot for me to leave the house in my last summer vacation before college.

After Finn sat back down, there was a knock at our door. At first we thought we were hearing things and that we were going crazy from the summer heat. Then we realized someone was actually at the door when we heard a voice exclaim, "open the damn door Cade!" We knew exactly who it was.

I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Drew, Orion, and Enya drenched in sweat. Enya pushed me out of the way and walked into the air conditioned apartment room. Her and the rest of the crew let out a sigh.

"What took you so long... we was about to die af," Enya said and walked herself over to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water.

"It's so hot outside, I for real thought we were going to die," Drew added and sat his sweaty self down on the couch.

Everyone ended up slouching either on or near the couch and watched dance moms. Before we knew it, it was dinner time. Enya wanted to get some poke so we decided to go to a nearby poke place.

We quickly ran out of the house and got into Enya's car. Orion and Enya sat in the front as Drew, Finn, and I were squished in the back seats. Enya could care less though since it was only a 10 minute drive. The fact that we were so close to each other caused Finn to start pushing for space. Drew, with our hesitation, of course pushed back. That went on for almost 5 minutes until I finally let out a complain, "y'all better stop before I drop kick both y'all asses out of the car."

"Drew started it first," Finn said like a little kid.

"Did not as fuck," Drew rolled his eyes, "I was actually pretty comfortable until that skeleton bitch that you call a 'boy friend' started pushing for dominance or whatever. I had no reason to push. Therefore your honor, it was that bitch who started it first! Any objections?"

"I object!" Finn exclaimed.

"Oh for god's sake, shut the fuck up unless you want me to crash the fucking car," Enya said.

"Imagine getting into a car accident... that's so fucking embarrassing," Drew said.

"Word," I commented.

"Get out of the car, we are here," Enya said, obviously looking as if she was done with Drew's shit.

We all walked into the busy poke shop and lined up to order. Finn and I weren't feeling too hungry so we decided to share a bowl while everybody else got their own bowls. We all quickly found a booth to sit at and ate our poke bowls.

"Quit spilling the rice everywhere," I told Finn. He rolled his eyes and cleaned up his mess.

"Yeah, you eat too messy," Drew said, "messy boy in a messy world"

"You should make that a shirt and make money off of it, Mr. Work Hard, Play Hard, Wolfhard," I teased.

"Shut up, That's so embarrassing," Finn cringed.

"It's okay, Drew literally made merch with his big head on it with a poem about roaches," I said.

"Hey, chapter poo was sexy," Drew argued.

"Yep, sexy... that's one way to describe it," Orion scoffed.

As the sun set, the temperature dropped and the weather was finally bearable. Enya drove us to a near by park and we sat on the grass as we talked.

"I can't believe I have to move to stinking New York. How much does my lungs have to suffer, the air here is bad already," I groaned. Orion gave me a look and rolled her eyes, "Shut up, New York is 100% better than LA."

"Vi, if you like accidentally join a cult and get brainwashed when you move," Drew started to say then left us hanging.

"I doubt that will happen but like finish your sentence, miss girl..." I said.

"Oh, I don't know if I'm being honest, I just felt like saying that"

♥︎

Violetgirl

Liked by Finnwolfhardofficial, Enyaumanzor, and 384,038 others
Violetgirl don't ask me wtf they are doing Bc idfk either.. 😀
1hr ago

Enyaumanzor Finn said🧍🏻‍♂️
Violetgirl bingo

Finnwolfhardofficial why do I look like that
Violetgirl u r just flat...
Finnwolfhardofficial mkay... 🙄

Josiah.official not Enya putting her head in a swing seat... I now see why your face is built like that💔
Enyaumanzor not u talking all that talk when ur side profile be built like a mf bruised squash... 💔
Josiah.official do you see how i am treated... everyday i go through this
Josiah.official pray for me

Jackdgrazer ew! YUCK!
Violetgirl FR! WORD! YEAH!

Christi2n draco Malfoy
Violetgirl sexy!
Finnwolfhardofficial what about me?!!!!!!!!!!
Violetgirl u r a different breed bbg 👅💕💕
Finnwolfhardofficial 😁💕
Violetgirl 😘😘😘

♥︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's been like 4 months... lol...

Ahahahaha... girl this chapter is utter shit

Sorry for not meeting up to ur expectations

Anyways.. I saw da notifs and I felt bad ngl...

So imma try my best to finish my books for y'all lovelies 😘😀

Anyways... uh school started for me so like honestly fuck that but also fuck corona

Um...

Pls vote and comment?? 😁❤️

1 vote=1 cult 🙈💕

Word count: 1188

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 368 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
106K 3.9K 34
❛ I MIGHT'VE BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE OUT OF THAT ROOM, BUT I CAN'T ESCAPE THE THOUGHT OF YOU ❜ ╔ started: august 5, 2018 ...
311K 8.7K 36
❛ WE MAY BE POLAR OPPOSITES, BUT YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE ❜ ╔ started: september 20, 2018 ended: january 14, 2019 rew...
332K 7K 47
❝ um I'm pretty sure, jack dylan grazer is trying to steal my boyfriend ❞ ❝ consider it already done, whoops ❞ finn wolfhard x oc social media + r...