FANTASY

By Katsuyosei

Satzu, 2yeon,Dahmo,Michaeng. The life of 9 creatures and their child. And so here they are trying to live a n... More

Introduction
Chapter 2: The Kids
BDZ
Chapter 3: The Past
Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy
Chapter 5: Happy
Chapter 6: Then what?
Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)
Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)
Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)
Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)
Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1
chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)
chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)
Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

Chapter 1: Family

1.8K 55 24
By Katsuyosei

Tzuyu and Sana's side:

-"Mama" -a little girl around 5years old tried to wake her mom up but the later was dead asleep on the bed. So the little pulled the cover but it didn't work. -"Mama! Mommy is calling, she said that you have to go with us at aunties house! I want to play with Sky and the others!"

The little girl whined but got startled when her mom suddenly sat up straight with a stoïc face. She then looked at her daughter with a sigh.

-"You know baby, if you really want to go out. You have to control your eye" -Tzuyu said and lifted up her daughter to sit on her lap and looked at her in the eyes, her right eye was normal but her left looked like her Mommys.... snakes eyes....yellow.

-"but I find it cool" -The little girl smiled widely and Tzuyu sighed before standing up, her daughter still in her arms.

-"Yes it's cool like Mama but you have to hide it okay? So we can go out" -Tzuyu said as she was carrying her daughter downstairs. Gaby sighed cutely and her left eyes turned back to normal.

-"okay Mama" -She said and Tzuyu kissed her temple.

-"that's my girl"

-"Finally you are awake" -someone said from the dining room so Tzuyu walked there. -"you know waking you up is still so weird to me. You always look so dead"

-"Come on, it has been 5years" -Tzuyu chuckled then put down her daughter and the little girl ran toward her Mommy. Sana took her in her arms then gently put her on her baby seat.

-"we are going to meet unnie today?" - Tzuyu asked her wife.

-"yes, Jihyo insisted and plus it's been a while since we last saw them"

-"we just met them 1month ago"-Tzuyu said and took place on the table before serving herself a cup of Coffee while Sana was busy feeding their daughter.

-"and we didn't meet again because of you and the other dumbass. Why can't you just get along like Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, jihyo, Mina and I?"

-"Maybe because that angel is the one who almost killed that stupid phoenix or maybe because that vampire and I fought before? Fighting isn't ever the term....it was more like a war"

-"well now they are our friends so you better get along with them" -Sana looked at Tzuyu sternly and Tzuyu just gave her a thumb up.

Sana playfully rolled her eyes and looked back at their daughter who has her left eyes back into yellow so Sana's eyes also turned yellow making Gaby squeal in amusement while Tzuyu looked at them with a small smile.

-"i still can't believe my boring life turned into this" -Tzuyu mumbled.

Tzuyu's POV

Well you maybe wonder what was our life before this. Well let me tell you the secret of our romance. Something not so romantique.....

After I died just after I was born, I became a grim reaper. Strange right? Apparently my parents threw me off a bridge because they didn't want me... but scratch that, I don't even remember their face.

And so I became a grim reaper, someone who take mortals' lives, I thought it would be fun at first but I quickly got bored. Don't get me wrong but seeing dead people everyday isn't really funny, especially when their body looks like a mess because you know.... Humans are awful...killing one another like animals, well even animals are better.

But I couldn't escape my destiny, it's God's choice. We can't say no to God. So my life went on, taking humans lifes. Not until I was supposed to take that special someone's life.

A girl named Minatozaki Sana, she was captived in a laboratory by scientist. She was their cobaille for their experience about genetics, a human and a snake. The poor girl was already dead tired and full of bruises, her blood was everywhere but she was still fighting to live so I couldn't take her life but I couldn't leave either, of course another grim reaper could have done the job but I was curious, she badly wanted to live when in fact her life was a misery. She doesn't have parents nor any siblings, they died. She isn't rich, in fact she lived in the street. So why fighting so much?

I was there everyday waiting for her to die and I would experience these scientist doing weird stuffs on her. 

You should give up now, you are suffering too much just because you keep on holding on this useless life. That was coming through my head but i didn't know that time i was saying those out loud.

I stayed there for like 1 week but still she wasn't dead. She was pretty strong, I admit. But i can't wait here any longer, I looked at her one last time and walked away but something caught me out of guard. She spoke....but there wasn't anyone in the room. But she couldn't see a grim reaper right?

-"maybe she had gone crazy"

-"i am not crazy"

I was surprised so I looked at her, my eyes went wide when I saw her yellow eyes looking directly at me. She was crying, i never saw her cry not even once althought they were hurting her badly, so why now?

-"why are you leaving? I will be sad if you leave. You are the only one that kept me company since one week now, you stopped me from getting myself eaten by lonelyness...don't leave or I'll lose it"

Her words caught me out of guard. She can really see me? I mean....that's impossible.

-"Can you really see me?"

-"Don't leave" -she pleaded and I didn't know why but my cold heart for the first time after 100years suddenly became to beat. After that....I destroyed the whole laboratory and brought her with me. Come on! After 100years of living as a grim reaper, she was the only one who made my heart beat. She is precious, i want to know more and experience that feeling again.

I took care of her for 1year and it finally hit me. Since that day I fell in love. I realized it thanks to a demon, yes, it's a demon who taugh me love. How ironic.

And here we are now, we are married and we had a daughter. (Don't ask me how they did have one).

But I wonder why she fell in love with me because you know at first she still took me as her closest friend. She even dated over boys and girls before. And they almost died, all of them.

Sana's POV

Why I married Tzuyu? Because she can take my poison, my nails are full of poisons and everytime we make love, it won't affect her, she is immortal duh...unlike my past relationship, they almost died if Jihyo wasn't there.

But it's not only because of sex. Tzuyu helped me a lot when I needed it, she saved me, she offered me a home and a new life. My last relationship was just to fill the void I felt in my life not realising that Tzuyu was just right there for me.

-"when you finish, give Gaby a bath and we will go!"

-"okay my love"

Gosh I love her.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon's side:

-"Léna, we talked about this" -Nayeon crossed her arms infront of her chest while looking at her daughter sternly. -"believe me I am really proud that you fought back these bit--- umh....girls but don't show around your fangs and horns"

-"I can't help it, when I get mad. It always happen" -the five years old girl answered with a pout.

-"well you have to control it, look at your cousin Aloïs. His wings are perfectly hidden!"

-"I am not Aloïs okay?" -Léna said and ran toward Jeongyeon who was watching them silently since earlier. She gladly pick up her daughter and rub her back.

-"Look who play the role of the good mom! It looks like I am the vilain" -Nayeon also pout. -"Léna will stop loving me if this always happen!"

-"not that again" -Jeongyeon sighed and put their daughter down. -"go change yourself because we will go at auntie Jihyo's house later"

-"Yayyyy I can play with Gaby again!"

-"Oh that grim reaper kid" -Jeongyeon roll her eyes.

-"you better get along with the grim reaper. This is not good for your daughter!" -Nayeon warned.

-"having a demon as her mother isn't good for her" -Jeongyeon said before walking toward their room to change. She used her speed to get there faster and avoid Nayeon.

Jeongyeon's POV

Why did I marry Nayeon? Simple.... her father forced me. Well I kinda liked the idea but really she tried EVERYTHING to have me.

Nayeon and I met at school, that time when I played the perfect student just so I can kill human at night and get full blood for myself. I mistook her as a human the first time, when I drank her blood, it tasted awful. I didn't know it was demon's blood. The next day after I 'killed' her....I was surprised to see her laughing with her friends in the campus, of course I freacked out and since that day, she always followed me everywhere and she told me she was a demon.

-"will you marry me? I never got so attracted to someone before! Your red eyes are beautiful at night. My father will like you since you killed so much people! Oh I am a demon if you wonder why I didn't die" 

That was her words.

-"go away, I don't like you, your blood taste awful"

That was my words.

The next day, I woke up in the middle of hell. No seriously....her father summoned me there. And forced me to date his daughter.....

Well at first I didn't like it but as time pass by I started liking the girl. And get over protective whenever someone will flirt with her.

I didn't know I was falling in love. But still....her blood sure taste really bad.

Nayeon's POV

Why I love Jeongyeon?

Her cold heart complete my burning one.... there's nothing more to say. Bye.

-"yah! Let me in!"

-"go check on our daughter! I am afraid she might see a bird outside and jump over her window to catch it!"

-"i hope she does"

-"Nayeon!"

-"Aiiishhhh okay!"

Mina and Chaeyoung's side:

-"Chaeyoung! This is the 10th this week" -Mina massaged her temple will looking at their room that Chaeyoung once again ravaged. -"good thing nothing happened to Sky"

-"I didn't do it on purpose you know" -Chaeyoung looked at her wife scared of the latter's dark aura. Sky on the other hand was playing with his ball on the side, already used to this.

-"tranforming into a phoenix inside our room?" -Mina asked and looked at her sharply. Chaeyoung gluped and lower her head.

-"Sorry..."

-"I know it's really difficult for you to live here in the humans world but can you bear it for me?" -Mina hugged her and Chaeyoung nodded on her shoulder then their son joined into the hug, hugging his moms leg making the two giggle.

-"Mom! I am going to be a phoenix soon right?" -the little boy asked and the two girls looked at each other. Chaeyoung knelt infront of him and pat his head.

-"why? Don't you want to be like Mommy?"

-"Being like mommy is fine because Mommy is beautiful" -He smiled and Mina also kneel down and kissed his fluffy cheeks. -"but I want to have superpower like Léna, Aloïs and Gaby"

-"you know, you don't need super power to be cool" -Mina smiled at her son and hold his two tiny hand in hers. -"You are the oldest and the smartest so you are already super cool plus your friends really likes you even if you aren't like them. You are the oldest so you have to lead them okay? They really need you"

-"they need me?" -the boy asked curious.

-"yeah, I believe they will. Like Mommy who always help these monsters whenever they are in trouble" -Mina glare at her wife beside her.

-"what?" -Chaeyoung asked backing off a little.

-"hummm okay!"

-"Great! Now let's go out the room so your Mom can repair everything!" -Mina carry her son and glared at her wife. -"you better repair every single thing!"

-"yes ma'am!" -Chaeyoung bowed and Mina went out the room.

-"So bossy"

-"I heard you Son Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung POV

-"Albryeh mukum chazam" -after I finished my spell. Everything went back to normal.

How did Mina and I met?

Well....haha...it's an awkward moment. Hummm...

Let's say i just got out from a battle against an angel, that fucking angel stabbed me with her holy sword and it pierced me right on my chest. I was supposed to die by now but someone saved me. Mina saved me. She found me agonizing in the forest. What was she doing there? She was drunk, yes, apparently she just broke up with her boyfriend.

-"damn! a naked woman!!!"

That was her first words. Of course I was naked! I just got back from my Phoenix form and my clothes were sure burnt.

-"a human?" -i can still remember how weak was my voice. I could barely breath, come on! Having a sword right piercing your chest isn't easy! -"of all people, why it should have been a human?"

-"AND WHY? DO YOU HATE HUMAN, YOU ASSHOLE???YOU ARE ALSO A HUMAN! I KNOW LIFE ISN'T EASY BUT YOU SHOULDN'T BLAME ANY HUMAN IN THIS WORLD! I AM A GREAT HUMAN YOU BITCH!"

I was startled by her sudden outbrust.
-"YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO YELL AT ME!!! DAMN WOMAN!" -Okay, I said it was hard to breathe but come on, wouldn't you feel insulted to be yelled at when you are phoenix and the one yelling at you is a human?

But it was a wrong move, blood immediatly spilled out my mouth. I could see that she was surprised but then she went near me and held the sword that was piercing me.

-"h-hey...w-what" -I tried to speak but I couldn't.... so she just took out the sword making my eyes go wide.

-"y-yah!!! What did you do??? That sword can only be held by an angel!!! YAh! Are you an angel???" -i asked while pointed at her with wide eyes. She just smiled widely, i barely could see her eyes. She patted my head and throw the sword away before sitting beside me.

-"here, here...if you don't have any more bruise I guess you won't be crancky anymore" -she then took out her bottle of soju from her bag and handed it to me. -"here drink some"

I just looked at her wondering what was she. A witch maybe? She isn't a angel for sure, what angel would be so wasted?

-"i don't drink, thank you" -I pushed her drink away from my face and she pouted.

-"no fun! But it's more for me then" -she then drank the whole bottle. Is she a glutton? No...glutton aren't in this world anymore, demons killed them all. -"so Missy, why did you have a fucking sword in your chest while you are in the middle of this forest!!!"

-"what are you even doing here? As far as I know humans doesn't come here"

-"don't answer my question by another question!"

-"okay okay! An angel stabbed me with her sword"

Silence.

-"an what? Hahahaha...you girl are high"

I knew she would react like this. Humans doesn't believe in such things.

-"why would an angel stab a cute girl like you?"

It made me blush.

-"i don't know ask them!!"

-"Angel doesn't exist anyways, neither God does... if they do then why we suffer like this? My parents were good people, they worked hard all their life and always praied every night but then they died, killed by robbers while they were trying to save me. And me, As far as I know I never did something wrong, maybe some incorrect things but I was always honnest and good. But I am the one who suffer the most"

I noticed the sadness in her voice so i don't know what happened to me but I grab her head and made her lean on my shoulder, sure she was surprised by my move but she didn't back away.

-"Guess God sometimes is unfair...."

And then she cried on my shoulder. Hum.... I didn't know exactly what was I doing but the next day I found myself in her room with her freacking out because she couldn't remember anything of what happened the day before. We didn't do anything I just accompanied her to her home and she offered me to stay so I did. She almost fainted when I told her about the sword thingy.... And of course I told her about me being a phoenix but she didn't believe me at first so I showed her and that's when she really passed out.

After that I stayed at her house, I couldn't go somewhere else anyways. And Mina amazed me because of her working hard every day.... she was incredible and funny, her reaction everytime I would use magics was priceless, she was too cute.

So you sure know what happened next. I fell in love ladies and gentleman. We got married and had a son! Sky, why? Because I love the sky, it remind me of how good it felt to fly so high up there, how was it to be the phoenix that everyone was afraid of but now it's over.... love sure change people.

Now I am here, taking care of my family.

Mina's POV

Why did I marry a Phoenix?

Well apart of her being really warm at night. She is sweet and caring, all I ever asked for in a partner. Althought she always cause trouble, I still love her and I know she will protect me.

One time a dog tried to bite me but Chaeyoung was there and she set fire to the whole Parc......yeah.... she is special.

But thanks to Chaeyoung I also met other strange being in this world that I would never thought would exist. I met an angel and a demon for pete's sake! And a vampire, and a witch and a freacking living snake.

Gosh....

Dahyun and Momo's side:

-"MOM!!!!!! MAMA STOLE MY FOOD AGAIN!" -a little boy ran down the stair but then he tripped over his own feet. Before he could hit the floor his wing came out his back and he immediatly fly toward his mom who was silently reading a book in the living room.

-"GO AND CRY OTHER YOUR MOTHER" -Momo shouted back, she was upstair.

-"Momo! What did I tell you last time" -Dahyun spread her angel wings. Aloïs immediatly throw himself into one of it and it wrapped around him. He liked it, it was soft and warm unlike his mama, his mama has red ugly wings that was too hot.

-"HE WAS BEING A BAD BOY, I JUST PUNISHED HIM!"

Dahyun just sigh and took their son in her arms.

-"don't listen to her. You are a good boy"

-"Let's prank her Mom! You hold her, I kill her" -he smiled devily and Dahyun sighed.

-"why must have you took her personnality"

-"I heard that!!"  -Momo shouted from upstair.

-"come on! We are going to visit Aunt Jihyo today. Let's get ready and leave your mama's ass here"

-"DAHYUN"

Dahyun POV

I am an angel so why did I marry a demon? It's a long very long story....but I'll make it short for you.

I met her at a humans school, I was supposed to look for a demon who was passing herself for a student here. But then I met another demon but she wasn't the one I was looking for. She tried to stop me and I almost killed her,yes I am that powerful.

But she still fought and she told me about something that I didn't understand at all at first.

-"Nayeon unnie is having happy time with her lover! I won't let you ruin all of it because finally she found love, me as a demon i can't understand that but it seem wonderful so I'll do my best to help unnie!"

-"love? Since when a demon can feel love! You pitiful creatures. Die" -and it only took me one second to cut one of her wing. but yeah I didn't know why but i also lost one of my wing....

-"You are maybe powerful but so do I" -she smircked and I also smircked. It took me out of guard. She is good...

-"you are pretty strong but not as strong as me..."

And then we fought and we almost destroyed the whole cities. Well of course a witch helped us repair everything and erase people's memories.

So yeah, i liked her sassy attitude. She is my exact opposite, outgoing, loud, kill people out of anger and she is a demon. I found it challenging so I got interrested in her.

After a while, I didn't notice I was already her girlfriend and soon her wife. And we had a son.

Momo POV

Why did I marry an angel?

Well she got a nice ass.

Jihyo side:

-"aaaaaah I wonder when they will all come, I hope the angel, vampire, phoenix and grim reaper won't destroy my house again"

Hiiii, My name is Park Jihyo and I am a witch! Yes a witch. But a good one.

Well what can I say about me? How did I met the others? Well it's a strange story.... I got in the middle of a fight between a demon and a snake. Nayeon unnie and Sana unnie. But it wasn't something so serious, they just fought about who has the prettiest nails and Sana won, because she paralized Nayeon with her nails. And I had to help Nayeon get ride of it. And i became friends with her. And through Nayeon I met a grim reaper, a vampire, another demon, an angel and a Phoenix who has a human as a girlfriend. For a demon she is really a social butterfly.

-"JI! We are here!" -talking about her, here she is. Of course a demon would never knock on the door, she is just here on my sofa lying as if it was her house.

-"Aunt Jihyo!" -Léna ran into my arms and I gladly picked her up. She is so much not like her parents, Jeongyeon is a lazy ass meanwhile Nayeon is too hyper active and their daughter is so sweet and cute.

-"tch....why the heck did I agree on this" -I heard a familiar voice outside.

-"oh that's Aloïs!!" -Léna immediatly jumped out my arms.

-"Léna noona!!!!" -Aloïs enter the house and immediatly hugged the little girl. They both giggled and Léna fangs and horns showed while Aloïs wings spread open.

-"i still can't belive they are cousin while one is a freacking vampire-demon and the other is an angel" -Nayeon shook her head.

-"couz!!!" -Momo entered the house and hug Nayeon. -"i missed you so much"

-"where is Dahyun?" -I asked.

-"oh she is outside fighting the grim reaper" -Momo casually said as if it was normal. I widen my eyes and immediatly went out to see my garden ruined..... my god... they destroyed everything. Good thing I live in the mountain, there's no human here.

-"YOU TWO! STOP IT!" -I yelled but they didn't listen to me. Instead.... Tzuyu throw Dahyun in the sky, we could barely see her then she took a big jump and joined Dahyun up there. And as if it wasn't enough, a certain phoenix decided to pass by and got hit by Dahyun who tried to stab Tzuyu.

-"DAMN THAT HURT!" -Chaeyoung said in her phoenix form but she got in earth first to drop Mina and Sky before joining the other two.

-"let them Jihyo, they will get tired soon" -Sana who I didn't noticed was beside me breathed heavily. Mina also came near us. Gabrielle and Sky are running around the garden as if their mothers weren't fighting to death up there. We all got startled when a massive ball of fire exploded in the Sky, erasing every clouds around.

-"Oh they are fighting again" -Jeongyeon who go out from the house looked at the sky and smircked.

-"no Jeongy---"

Too late, like Tzuyu she jumped there and immediatly punched Tzuyu in the face making the latter fall hard on earth.

-"if she complain later about her back, i won't help her" -Sana huffed and went inside.

-"when I thought Momo would start the fight, actually it was the angel and the grim reaper" -Mina sighed and also went inside followed by the two kids.

Yes, this is my life. A messy life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
63K 2.7K 29
Two siblings left their house and ended up in a place where they find it very different from all the cities they had been to. But little they don't k...
154K 874 29
"Ughh!! FUCK!!!" You would read so much of that here👁👄👁 ; including MiChaeng and Dahmo hope you like it! This is an anthology book so chapters ar...
104K 3.5K 27
It was a calm afternoonin the Twice dorm, 2Yeon was bickering about a drama, SaTzu was watching dog videos, DahmoMichaeng were reading a book. Sudden...