For Us Demigods

Par not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... Plus

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
Spread The News
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

One Extremely Long Year

18.9K 289 990
Par not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

"School's in an hour. Wake up people!" Annabeth yelled trough the intercom, just after the clicking noise.

There was an intercom in every room. And they're next to the bed. Perfect to wake people up.

"Beth..." Luke droned as he clicked the intercom button. "Do you have to be so loud?"

"Can I take the day off?" Thalia said.

"It's the first day!" Annabeth said. "No one's taking a day off. Come on. Breakfast. Downstairs."

Both Luke and Thalia groaned, and slumped back to bed.

"Breakfast?" The Stolls said, in sync, even when they're in different rooms. Apparently, food is the only thing that wakes these two up.

"Come on." Katie said as she barge in into Travis' room, by surprise, which resulted in Travis' scream since he was in his boxers. "Wake up!" She yelled, jumping on his bed.

"My gods Katie-Kat." Travis said. "I'm not dressed!"

"My gods Travis. I've seen you without a shirt." Katie said. "Who took care of you after the wars?"

"Good point." Travis said, as he buried his face into his pillow, again.

"Connor!" Bianca sung out, as she walked in into his room. "Breakfast! Come on. School's in an hour! Get ready."

"Bianca..." Connor moaned. "I'm tired..."

"Serves you right." Bianca said. "You didn't leave the third floor until 3 AM, and I can't get you down there, so it's your fault."

"I want to sleep." Connor said.

Bianca smirked, before disappearing into the shadows. She showed up seconds later with a plate of bacon.

"Connor?" She called. "Bacon?" As Connor's head immediately shot up.

That got him up.

Meanwhile. On the other rooms, the girls were awake. The hard thing was to get the boys to wake up.

"Nico!" Alex yelled, as she slid down from her bed. "C'mon!" She said throwing a pillow at Nico, who remained still as ever.

"No." Nico gave her a mumble.

Alex had this mischievous smile on her face. She made some water float out of the tap, and made a small water ball on top of Nico's head.

"Fine." Alex pretended.

It took only seconds for Nico to understand what she was up to.

"What? No-" Nico shot up, the same moment the water splashed him. "Alex." He said through gritted teeth.

"Up you go!" Alex cheered before she ran out the door, with Nico on her heels.

"Morning Jason." Piper said kissing his right cheek. "Wake up." She kissed his left cheek. "Come on." She kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"You missed all three times." Jason mumbled sleepily.

"Breakfast." Piper said, smiling as she rolled her eyes, and kissed Jason on the mouth.

"Up!" Silena yelped as she jumped onto Beckendorf's bed.

"Ahh!" He said. "Lena. What are you doing?"

"Waking you up?" Silena said, as she fixed her hair, which was already flawless.

"Let's go." Beckendorf chuckled getting up.

"Tom." Sophie said shaking him. "Up! Come on. I made you waffles."

"Ugh. Fine..." Thomas groaned, before going to his bathroom. "You owe me a kiss though."

"Yeah. AFTER you brush your teeth." Sophie said. "I'll wait downstairs."

"Leo." Calypso called from the intercom. "Wake up Repair Boy. I'm cooking."

"I'm tired." Leo mumbled.

"What's for breakfast?" Clarisse asked through the intercom.

"Anything. What do you want?" Reyna asked.

"Eggs? Toast?" Clarisse asked.

"Sure. Is Chris up?" Reyna asked.

"I've been up since half an hour ago." Chris said through the intercom.

"Frank!" Hazel called. "Come on."

"I'm up." Franks said, and he rolled off bed.

"Percy." Annabeth called through the Intercom. "Get up Seaweed Brain."

"Wise Girl... I'm sleepy..." He said.

"Get up, get dressed, or no blue pancakes for you." Annabeth threatened.

"Fine." Percy said.

It took the boys approximately 15 minutes to get ready. The girls were all ready, well except for Thalia, since they'd all helped Annabeth cook breakfast.

"So!" Leo said, pouring syrup in his short stack. "Whose car are we taking?"

"Six cars. Four of us each." Sophie said.

"Luke, Thalia, and Annabeth. My car." Percy volunteered.

"You're driving though." Luke said.

"Can you drive?" Thalia asked.

"Of course I can!" Percy said, outraged. "Paul taught me. And Grover too. When he stole that Lamborghini."

"He WHAT?!" Annabeth yelled. "Where was I?"

"Mount Tam." Percy said. "With him." Percy pointed at Luke.

"Can we not talk about that?" Luke groaned.

"Leo, Calypso. With me and Piper, my car?" Jason offered.

"Can we use my car PLEASE?" Leo begged.

"You drive." Jason said.

"You just want to show of the fire on your car Repair Boy." Piper said.

"He worked on his car last night." Calypso warned. "Beware."

"Chris? Clarisse? Charlie's car?" Silena asked.

"Sure." Clarisse shrugged.

"I'm up for it." Chris said.

"I'm driving." Beckendorf said. "I just installed boosters."

"Me too!" Leo said as he high-fived Beckendorf.

"Thomas, Sophie? Care to join my car?" Reyna asked.

"Your car? No. We're taking mine." Aether said.

"Why?" Reyna said.

"Because my car is awesome." Aether said.

"Is it?" Reyna muttered.

"Sure." Sophie cut them off, before they started fighting.

"Just pick a car so we can go." Thomas said.

"Let's take my car!" The Stolls said at the same time. "No. My car!"

"Boys. Pick." Katie said.

"We could use mine." Bianca said. "To save you lot from fighting."

"I'm driving!" The Stolls said, together, again.

"Oh no you guys don't." Katie said. "I'll drive." She said as Bianca handed Katie her car keys.

"Frank. Should I drive?" Nico asked. "It's you or me. The girls are not of age."

"Excuse me?" Alex said defensively. "I happen to be eighteen."

"Yeah. You turned from 14 to 18 in like, an hour." Nico said. "Have you ever drove before?"

"No." Alex said.

"Then I don't want to die." Nico said.

"Nico." Both Hazel and Bianca warned. "Be nice."

"Yeah." Alex said. "Be nice."

"She started it!" Nico said childishly.

"Well. If you know I can't drive, then as my boyfriend, you should teach me!" Alex said.

"I will!" Nico said. "This afternoon?"

"Fine." Alex said.

"You better drive." Frank said. "I might hit something."

"You're not THAT bad." Hazel said.

"Guys." Annabeth interrupted. "School's in 20 minutes. Get your stuff."

"Oh!" Luke said. "Almost forgot. Um, demigod phones. Hephaestus made it, my dad got late on the delivery and it arrived last night."

"I wondered what that box was." Chris said.

"I put the phones next to the garage, so take one before we go." Luke said.

Off they go. Annabeth pushed the button as the garage door opened. Percy's sea green Spyder rolled out of the garage first. Next was Nico's black Lamborghini. Next, a Ferrari and a Mercedes, which looked alike, with blazing red fire pattern, and identical boosters. A black Rolls-Royce, which was Bianca's. And lastly, a white, pale blue, almost transparent McLaren.

"Annabeth. I wanted to ask, what on Olympus are you wearing?" Percy said, as he put on some shades.

Annabeth was hearing a black skirt, along with a green blouse, a silver bracelet that matches her and Percy's wedding band, but still her beads. She had several golden hair clips, clipping her hair into place.

"Oh don't tell me about it." Annabeth complained. "Aphrodite picked it out. She said if I don't wear this on the first day, she'll pick my outfit everyday for the next year."

"You guys match though." Thalia said, pointing at Percy's green V-neck.

"Hey guys!" Leo's voice rang, as a holographic screen appeared in the windshield of every other car.

The screens showed the interior of the other cars.

"Look what I installed!" Leo said. "This way, we can talk to each other!"

"Cool." Percy said.

"Eyes on the road. Percy! Eyes on the road!" Annabeth screamed as their car made a swivel to the left.

Annabeth dragged the holographic Screen in front of her, instead of it being in front of Percy. Thalia and Luke gave a sigh.

"Sorry." Percy said, giving Annabeth a lopsided smile. "ADHD. I have a hard time focusing just as it is."

"Guys." Katie said. "Um. Do we have GPS? No one in my car knows where to go."

"None in our car too." Beckendorf said.

"Same here." Nico said.

"For GPS. Press the button." Jason said.

"Jason. There are dozens of these buttons." Alex said.

"Uh, the main control, third button from the top, second button from the left." Leo said.

"What do the other buttons do exactly?" Silena asked.

"No idea." Piper said.

"Let's try!" Travis said.

"Travis no-"

The holographic screen that was divided into five parts, are now four.

"What happened?" Sophie asked.

"Travis pushed a button." Thomas answered easily.

"How are going to introduce ourselves?" Luke said.

"Yeah. There's twenty four of us." Chris said.

"Should we pretend not to know each other?" Clarisse offered.

"I say we go as it is." Reyna said. "It's not going to be much difference."

"I agree." Calypso said. "They must've got the information that there are transfer students."

"Yeah. How are we going to explain it though?" Hazel said. "If we say our parents know each other-"

"Come on. They're going to think our parents are jerks for having multiple kids with different women." Frank said.

"But they DO have kids with different women." Percy said as lightning stuck just a couple of feet away from his car. His car swiveled right this time.

"Hey DAD! I'm ON THIS CAR!" Thalia yelled, and the sky rumbled.

"Let's not think about it." Annabeth said. "Just act like everything's normal."

"Yeah. If our job wasn't to look for abnormal things, that would work out fine." Aether said sarcastically.

"Hey guys." Bianca said, as her car came back on the screen. "What'd we miss?"

"Nothing much." Nico said. "What happened?"

"Travis pushed a button." Katie said exasperated. "Connor pushed a bunch more."

"The good new is, the car's not damaged." Travis said.

"And we found the call button thing." Connor cheered for himself.

"We're arriving." Annabeth said, as Percy's car drove into the parking lot, followed closely by the others.

The guys had mysteriously made a pack to wear shades. The boys handed the girls each a pair of sunglasses.

"Come on." Percy said, as he gave her the sunglasses. "We need to make a good first impression."

"I think the six sports cars in the parking lot is more than good impression." Annabeth said.

"Just put it on Beth." Thalia said, as she put on her shades. "The boys aren't getting out of the car until everyone is wearing shades."

"What are we? Broadway line dancers? Do we have to be in uniform?" Annabeth said.

"Annie." Luke said, as she glared at him. "Just put the dam thing on."

Percy and Thalia burst out laughing, as Annabeth rolled her eyes, but smiled and put her shades on.

Percy got out, and opened Annabeth's door for her. The front yard of the school went absolutely silent, as they saw the demigods walked into the school.

By the time the walked inside the building, that was when they started to take off their shades, one by one.

On the right side of the hallway, was the entire football team, wolf whistling and on the left side was the whole cheerleading squad, giggling, winking, and waving at the boys.

The boys don't like how the Footballers were eyeing the girls. The Stolls was the first to notice the jocks looking at the girls hungrily.

Travis took out his phone and texted the boys.

Hands around your girls. Hungry animals, one O'clock.

The phone vibrated at different times, but the boys read the same text. Their smiled faded, and they put on their death glares. Percy, the most protective of his wife, put his arm around Annabeth, and she answered with her hand on his waist. Jason didn't hesitate to kiss Piper right there and then. A few hearts broke at those two.

Connor put his arms around Bianca, earning glares from the jocks, but that wasn't what he was scared of. It was the glare for their one and only Nico DiAngelo that scared him.

Connor's phone buzzed, as he got a text from Nico.

Hands off my sister.

Connor texted back.

It's me or them, Nico. Just pretend.

Nico's glare shifted from Connor to the Jocks, who backed away as the hallway got a little bit darker. Nico then proceeded to kiss Alex, before walking while holding her hand.

"Welcome to Presidio High School. Can I help you?" A cheery woman asked as the lot reached the office.

"Hi." Annabeth smiled. "We're the transfer students."

"Oh! The transfers from New York yes?" The woman said, and the all gave her a smile and nod. "My name is Ms.Grayson."

"My name's Annabeth." Annabeth said, as she shook Ms.Grayson's hand. "I would introduce these guys, but there's too much of them."

"Are all twenty four of you here?" Ms.Grayson asked.

"Yes." Percy said. "Right?" He asked Annabeth. "You all here?!" He yelled.

"Yeah." The all mumbled.

"They're all here." Percy grinned, as Annabeth rolled her eyes, and chuckled.

"Your handbooks are over there, in that box. I would hand it over, but-" Ms.Grayson said.

"No worries." Jason smiled. "I'll get it."

Jason walked over to the box, and picked it up with one hand, as he handed the handbooks with his other. There was obvious amazement in her eyes. Obviously she thought the box was heavy, that's why she couldn't pick it up.

"You all know each other?" Ms.Grayson asked.

"Yeah." Piper said. "Our parents went to High School together. Still good friends, until now." She lied smoothly, adding a little charmspeak so Ms.Grayson would buy it. "Co workers now." Piper added.

And she did.

"Ms.Grayson." A girl called as she walked into the office.

She was tall and slim, with a head of flaming red hair, and freckles dusting her nose. She had a handful of books, and a phone on her other hand.

"Nancy!" Ms.Grayson smiled.

"Hi." Nancy smiled. "I'm here to take the Transfers? Me and the girls are supposed to be the guides."

"That's nice." Ms.Grayson said.

"Hey. My name's Nancy and I'll be-" She trailed off when here eyes landed on Percy.

Annabeth held Percy hand, as he gave her a reassuring squeeze. Piper and Silena rolled their eyes thinking that this girl, Nancy, must've developed a crush on Percy.

"Jackson?" Nancy said, and Percy's eyes widened.

"Nancy. As in, Nancy-" Percy said.

"Bobofit." Both Percy and Nancy herself said. She nodded.

"You changed." Nancy smiled.

"So do you." Percy said. "A lot."

"Thanks." Nancy said, as her cheeks grew slightly pink. "You look good."

"You too." Percy said, as he got a few disapproval coughs from the crowd, and he rolled his eyes. "Nancy. This is Annabeth. My girlfriend."

"Nancy." Nancy said, sticking her hand out.

"Annabeth." Annabeth said, with a look of distaste.

"I see." Nancy said, apologized with her eyes. "You've heard what I did."

"Yeah." Annabeth said, giving her a slight glare. "Most of us know."

"Well." Nancy gave a sad smile. "Look, Percy. I'm sorry. For all I did. The lot of you are probably hating on me right now, and well, I understand. I hated myself too. Why do you think I volunteer all the time here?"

"That's true." Ms.Grayson said. "Everyone loves Nancy. The teachers especially."

"That's not true." Nancy said. "They love Jenny best."

"That's what you think." Ms.Grayson teased as if they're best friends.

"Nancy Bobofit. Teacher's favorite." Percy smirked. "Never would've thought."

"It's Nancy Roberts." Nancy said. "My mom remarried. One of the reason why I moved here."

"No offense, Nancy. Why are you here? I mean. You're 20." Annabeth said.

"I know!" Nancy laughed. "Right so, when Percy left Yancy, I didn't. I stayed for another TWO years, and no, I passed none of my classes. So here I am. Two years late."

"Well. I'm two years late too." Percy tried to joke, and Annabeth just gave a forced smile.

"I'm guessing it's because of that man hunt mayhem?" Nancy joked. "Anyway. I tried contacting you. I wanted to apologize, but you are by far the hardest person to find in the world."

"I went to Greece for a year. And I dropped out last year to find a certain missing somebody." Percy said, giving Leo a glance. "No school. That's why I'm late, and probably why you couldn't find me."

"You and-" Nancy said. "What's his name?"

"Grover?" Percy offered.

"Underwood. Yes him. Are you still in contact?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah. I saw him a couple of weeks ago." Percy said.

"Tell him I'm sorry." Nancy said. "Anyway. I was supposed to be your guide, but I sense tension, so, I'll just call my friends-"

"No. It's fine." Percy said. "Right Wise Girl?"

"Right." Annabeth said. Percy could still hear a hint of hate in her voice. But she smiled anyway.

"I really am sorry." Nancy said, as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hey guys!"

Three girls walked in. The first one was Jenny. She's a brunette, with her hair highlighted, and braided to the side. Dark brown eyes, and a sparkling white smile. Next was Emily. She wore a pair of glasses in front of a pair of pale blue eyes, but she looked the most cheery out of the three. Her hair was tied in a ponytail, as she walked in skipping, and waving at the demigods. Last was Lucy. She has green eyes, which the demigods can see are contacts, bleached blonde hair, wearing a sweet smile, while humming to a song on her headphones.

"So." Nancy said, as she took a stack of paper from the desk, and handed it off to the demigods. "Your parents requested these in Greek -thankfully, I read Greek- and well, the schedules have your names on it. Every six of you have the same schedule. Except for electives. Can you guys divide yourselves according to the groups?"

Percy immediately hugged Annabeth when they compared schedules. They, along with Jason, Piper, Thalia, and Luke have the same schedule.

Horror struck when the Stolls and Nico both found out they have the same schedules. Bianca, the biggest hugger ever, hugged Nico, and Alex, and Katie, when she found that they all have the same class.

Clarisse gave Frank a high five, when they found their schedules identical. Chris and Beckendorf, best friends forever, slapped each other on the back. Silena made her way to Hazel and started chatting up about, practically everything.

Calypso and Sophie made their way to Reyna, as they're schedules are the same. Them, along with Aether, Leo, and Thomas.

"They girls will show you your lockers. There is so many of you, twenty four, we had to fit in a new batch of lockers. Your lockers are next to each other's." Nancy said.

"Which six of you has Algebra first?" Lucy asked.

"Us." Sophie raised her hand.

"Your schedules are identical to mine. So, follow me to out first class." Lucy smiled before she lead them out of the office.

"Bye guys." Were mumbled by everyone.

"Which six of you has history first?" Emily asked.

"History. Us here." Katie said.

"Come with me!" Emily cheered, as she walked out, leading the six.

"Biology?" Jenny smiled enthusiastically.

"Us here." Frank said.

"Come on!" Jenny grinned. "You do not want to be late for Mr.Garrett's class."

"See you later." They waved.

"Looks like you guys are with me." Nancy said. "We have English."

"Who's the teacher?" Thalia asked.

"Mr.Riordan. Nice man." Nancy said. "Come on."

They walked out of the office just after Nancy said goodbye to Ms.Grayson.

They went to their lockers first. All twenty four of them did. Annabeth was putting her books inside, when a jock walked by, and slammed her locker door close, and leaned to her locker, smirking at her.

"My gods." She mumbled in surprise.

"What's up babe?" He smirked. "The name's Justin. Justin Cole."

"Are you blind?! Or is your hand, eye, brain coordination just off? Were you dropped as a baby, or are you just born with no brain?" Annabeth said.

"You wanna have some fun?" Justin asked, disregarding everything Annabeth just said.

"Not interested." Annabeth said. "I have a boyfriend..."

"Come on. I can take him anytime, anywhere." Justin said.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice said.

No it wasn't Percy. It was Luke. He had stormed over when she saw this guys flirting with Annabeth.

"Get away from her." Another voice said. This time, it was Jason.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Justin asked Luke.

"No." Luke said, still staring at Justin. "I'm her brother."

"Are you her boyfriend then?" Justin asked Jason.

"No. But I'm her brother. And she has a boyfriend." Jason said.

"If you're both her brother, blondes, that means I get to have her." Justin said, before earning a slap. And a punch. Oddly, both are not from Annabeth. The slap was from Piper, and the punch was from Thalia.

"You do not HAVE her." Piper spat.

"Unless your name is Percy Jackson, MY cousin, the next time you touch Annabeth, you hand comes off." Thalia said.

"Percy Jackson?" Justin said smugly. "The black haired guy kissing Jessica?"

At this, all heads turn to see Percy, against a locker, with a blonde haired girl, quite possibly Jessica, kissing.

"Don't worry babe. You still have me." Justin said to Annabeth.

Annabeth twisted his arm, and pulled on his ear.

"Get this thought your thick fat skull. Call me babe one more time, and your tongue comes off." Annabeth said, before walking to Percy.

It took Percy about a long five seconds to push the blonde Jessica off of him, as he started spitting to the ground. He wiped his lips with his arms.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms. Everyone thought that Annabeth was supposed to be the one to get mad. Since, well, Percy was the one caught kissing another person. But that's not how it went.

"You didn't even TRY to help me?!" Percy exclaimed as the crowd got silent.

Why was he yelling at her? More importantly. Why wasn't she yelling at him?

"Oh I'm sorry." Annabeth said sarcastically. "Do you NEED help, Seaweed Brain?"

"She was smothering me!" Percy screamed as Annabeth started to crack a smile. "That was practically attempted murder."

"Aw.." Annabeth cooed. "Do you need me to kiss you? Do you need me to punch her?"

"Hey!" Jessica said. "Get your hands off my future boyfriend."

"He's not your future anything." Annabeth said.

"Come on babe." Justin said. "Ditch the disloyal cheating scumbag."

"Disloyal?!" Annabeth scoffed. "MY Percy? Disloyal?!"

The demigods started to laugh. They were rolling on the ground. Holding on to each other while cackling.

"Come on Perseus." Jessica said.

"Gross." Percy said. "You may think that sounds flirtatious. It's not."

"Ditch the dumb blonde, and go with your girlfriend." Jessica purred, motioning at herself.

"Okay." Percy said, as Jessica wore a triumphant smile.

"Get ready to get dumped." Jessica said.

"Ditch the dumb blonde." Percy said, pointing at Jessica. "And go with my girlfriend. Come on Wise Girl."

The demigods lost it. They completely lost it. They laughed so hard, that the Stolls and Leo was literally on the floor. Annabeth chuckled, as this time, it was Percy's turn to wear a triumphant smile.

"Well that backfired." Nico said.

"Sass." Alex said.

Percy, Annabeth, Luke, Thalia, Jason, and Piper walked into the English class room, and seated themselves next to each other. Nancy gave a wave to Percy, before walking off and sitting next to a guy, and the started talking.

"Why are we taking English?" Luke whispered/yelled.

"We're dyslexic. I don't see a point in this." Jason said.

"Morning class. My name is Rick Riordan. You may call me Mr.Riordan." A middle aged man said. "This is my first year teacher High School, but I don't think I have a choice." He said and the class laughed.

"Role call." Mr.Riordan said, but before he started, he was interrupted by a hand in the sky. "Yes, Ms..?"

"Ja- Chase. Annabeth Chase." Annabeth said. "Um. I would like to inform you, that six of us are dyslexic."

"No worries." Mr.Riordan said easily. "My son is too, and I am used to teaching him."

"And you're probably going to find another sixteen kids with dyslexia." Piper said. "Just for information."

"Hm. Okay." Mr.Riordan said easily and started the role call.

The other students stares at then in, it wasn't awe, more like curiosity. Twenty two kids that has Dyslexia. All under one roof?

"Okay. We're starting a chapter on Shakespeare." Mr.Riordan said.

"Son of Apollo." Annabeth mouthed.

"Met him." Luke said. "Nice fella. Granted me Elysium."

Thalia stifled out a laugh, as Jason chuckled. Piper grinned, holding in a laugh. Percy opened his mouth to ask, but Luke already knew.

"And no. He does not always talk in rhymes." Luke said. "He did say my sentence and death in a rhyme though."

At this point, even Annabeth was laughing. Mr.Riordan stopped and looked at the six new kids.

"Something funny? Anything you guys would like to share?" Mr.Riordan asked. "Well come on. It's selfish to not share a laugh."

"We were just talking about-" Piper said, as the rest got quiet. "How cool it would be, if we get to see, William Shakespeare rhyme, like all the dam time."

Jason burst out laughing, and Annabeth had to put a hand over her mouth. Luke completely lost it, and Thalia laughed along. Percy laughed, and gave Piper a high five.

"You just rhymed!" Jason laughed.

"Better that you-know-who's Haikus." Percy said.

"A master piece." Luke said dramatically.

"Grade A poetry." Thalia laughed.

"Nice one Pipes." Annabeth said, as Piper bowed in her seat.

Mr.Riordan cracked a smile as the classed joined in laughing.

"Alright alright, settle down." Mr.Riordan said. "You got out clean this time, with a cool poem in your pocket. But pay attention, okay?"

The demigods nodded eagerly before Mr.Riordan continued with the lesson. The works of William Shakespeare, the sonnets, and all that stuff.

They each brought home a copy of either Hamlet, or Macbeth. For a report due in two weeks.

"Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Luke Castellan, Thalia-" Mr.Riordan said.

"Just Thalia." Thalia said.

"Piper-"

"Please don't say my last name." Piper said.

"Jason Grace?" Mr.Riordan said, as he noticed that both Jason and Thalia have the same last name. "Pick a copy. They're either in Greek or Latin. But I expect you six to submit your report in English."

"Of course Mr.Riordan." Annabeth said.

"Run along. You'll be late for your next class." Mr.Riordan said.

"What do we have next?" Luke asked.

"Um Greek." Nancy said.

"Oh." Luke said.

"Are we not going to see the others?" Thalia asked.

"All four of us have Gym together, and Greek & Mythology." Nancy

"Which is in?"

"We have Gym on Mondays and Tuesdays. And, well, Greek is Mondays and Thursdays. Your electives will be on Wednesday. And we have our weekly assembly on Friday." Nancy said.

"So we all share a Greek class?" Thalia asked.

"No." Nancy said. "I don't take Greek this year. None of us do. The whole class is just filled with the twenty four of you."

"Greek is-" Jason said as he was interrupted by a scream.

"Stolls." They mumbled. But then there was another scream. Worry flickered in their eyes as the glanced at each other.

"Nancy." Piper said. "Greek. Where is it?"

"Straight, turn right. Third class on the left." Nancy said, as another scream. "Across your lockers."

The six ran, leaving Nancy behind, as the turned right, dodging the students who were walking down the hallway.

Percy had his hand on Riptide, as Annabeth had her hand inside her bag. Luke had a hand on his BackBiter, which everyone now knew, became one with him, which means he can conjure it from any part of his body. Weird, but cool. Piper had one hand on Katropis, and Jason had one hand on his Gladius.

Their hands let go of the weapon only after they saw absolutely no monster. Only the entire football team and the cheerleading squad, head to head with the demigods.

"What's going on?" Percy said, his hand went to his hair.

Nico had his sword pointed to a jocks neck, as he was on the floor. Thomas had pulled Alex away from Nico, and the Stolls held on to Bianca. Frank had pulled Hazel away from the crowd.

"This- This FILTH put his hands on my sister." Nico spat.

"Which one?" Annabeth said.

"Nico it's fine!" Bianca said.

"Bia. It's NOT fine." Nico said.

"What're you gonna do with a ruler, DiAngelo?" The jock said.

"Oy!" Jason yelled. "Name. Now."

"Quarterback." He said. "Brett Daniels."

"I don't care if you see a ruler I can still beat you to death." Nico growled.

"Nico DiAngelo." They recognized this as Justin said. "I just called my dad, who by the way, works for the FBI." He said as he winked at the girls.

"Is that supposed to impress me?" They all said in sync.

"I got Intel." He said. "When you turned me down this morning, I knew something was fishy."

"Can't it be just my Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth mumbled, as a few demigods snickered.

"What?" Jessica said.

"I SAID. CAN'T IT BE JUST YOUR OVERSIZED HEADS?!" Annabeth yelled

"No." Justin winked. "So I called my dad and asked for information."

The girls gagged when he smirked, as one of the cheerleaders fainted. The demigods and the populars had a staring contest.

"You seem to know about us." Piper said. "Why don't you introduce yourselves?" She charmspeaked.

They introduced themselves. Both the football team, and the cheerleading squad. Jessica -the blonde that kissed Percy-, Cat, Gaby, Anne, Britney, Sierra, Carrey, Rita, Lavender, Michelle, Victoria, and Charlotte. The twelve girls of the Presidio cheerleading squad. Brett, Justin, Harry, Dean, Zach, Jack, Johnny, Louis, Neal, Peter, Kenny, and David were the boys of the football team.

The guy named Justin, kept on trying to get flirt with Annabeth. The head cheerleader, Jessica, the one with blue contacts and blonde hair, had her eyes set on Percy. The black haired cheerleader, Cat her name was, kept on flirting with multiple guys. The rest of the football team had their eyes on different girls.

"I have the complete file of you all." Justin said.

He emailed a file, onto everyone's phone. It seems like he had everyone's phone number. Nancy voluntarily handed her phone to Annabeth for her to read. But seeing that Annabeth has dyslexia, she read it to her.

"Nico DiAngelo. The file said, that you were born in the 1940s. And you're dead." Justin said.

"Bianca DiAngelo. Also from the 1940s. Dead." Gaby read.

"Hazel Levesque." Cat said. "Dead.

"Charles Beckendorf." Harry said. "Dead."

"My, my." Michelle grinned evilly. "Silena Beauregard. Deceased."

"Luke Castellan." Peter said. "Shocker. Dead!" He laughed.

"The rest of you are a hot mess." Justin said.

"Annabeth Chase." Jessica taunted. "Ran away from home, age 7." Annabeth glared, and just held a grip on Percy's hand.

"Jason Grace." Dean said. "Missing at the age of two."

"Thalia Grace." Britney said, and Thalia punched a locker, leaving a bent hole.

"DO NOT CALL ME GRACE!" Thalia yelled. Fear flickered across their eyes, but Britney said it again.

"Thalia GRACE." Britney emphasized. "Ran away age twelve." Luke held on to Thalia, seconds before she even tried to lunge at that cheerleader.

"Leo Valdez. Dead. Wanted in several countries." Jack said. "Hm... Killed his own mother."

"I DID NOT-" Leo yelled as a few people screamed. The locker next to him was left with scorch marks.

"Alexandra Trey." Carrey said. "Daughter of Odysseus and Sandra Trey. Both dead."

"Who the hell is Odysseus Trey?!" Alex yelled.

"Your father, stupid." Brett said, and Nico raised his sword to Brett's eyes.

"Call her stupid again and I swear that will be the last thing you do." Nico glared.

"I know my father, vlacas, he's not dead, and he's not Odysseus." Alex said. "Or is that his-" She looked at Percy.

Percy and Annabeth shared a glance, before nodding.

"But, Trey is my mother's maiden name." Alex said.

"It's not." Carrey said.

"Connor Stoll." Zach said. "Convicted robber. Burglary. Currently on Parole."

"Convicted?!" Katie yelled.

"Same goes with Travis." Johnny smirked as he read. Katie slapped Travis on the back with her book.

"Sorry Katie-Kat." Travis said.

"Sorry miss Flowerpot." Connor mumbled.

"Parole?!" Katie gritted her teeth. "Give me the name of your parole officer!"

"We will." The Stolls said.

"Piper-" Anne gulped. "McLean."

"Fake. So fake." Sierra said.

"Daughter of Tristan McLean." Anne said.

"What?" The girls said, as Piper hid her face.

"Calypso." Sierra said. "Well. You don't exist." She brushed it off.

"Frank Zhang." Louis said. "You're Canadian? Zhang?!"

"I'm Canadian, Chinese, Greek, and Roman." Frank said easily. "Get your facts straight."

"Aether." Neal said. "You do not exist."

"Reyna Avila Ramìrez-Arellano." Rita said. "You killed your own father."

Reyna glared at her, but Nico looked at her, and saw remorse in her eyes.

"Tell yourself that you-" Reyna said but Aether held her back.

"Clarisse La Rue." Lavender said. "Dead mom."

"Sophie Ryder." Victoria said. "Dead father."

"Katie Gardner." Charlotte said. "Huh. You were once kicked out from a school on the charges of witchcraft. Freak."

"Witchcraft?" The Stolls, Bianca, and Hazel asked.

"I lost my temper." Katie defended herself.

"Chris Rodriguez." Kenny said. "Orphaned. And almost admitted to a mad house."

"Perseus Jackson." David said. "Man hunt, twelve years old. Blew up a school, thirteen years old. Blew up another school, age fifteen. Age twelve, kidnapped your own mom, in your stepdad's car."

"Shut up." Percy said.

"How did she forgive you? Did she forgive you? Or are you living alone because your mom doesn't want to live with a criminal of a son, huh Jackson?" David said.

"Shut up. Shut up, before you break an arm, and a leg, along with all other bones in your body." Percy said.

"So, I think, you all are fakes." Justin said. "You probably, are a bunch of hobos, stealing identities, of dead people."

"Hey Thals." Harry winked at Thalia. "Ditch the dead and have some fun with me."

Harry was by far, the stupidest out of all the guys. He had asked Thalia out, calling her 'Thals', while he was a few feet away from Luke. Thalia glared at Harry, as Luke stepped in between them.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Luke said. In less than a second, Luke had already round house kicked Harry in the chest and Harry flew back meters.

"Luke." Thalia placed a hand on him.

Brett had again, tried to kiss Bianca, after escaping Nico's sword. As he was about 2 feet away from Bianca, Nico pulled his arm and twisted it. Nico kicked his behind the knees and Bianca kneed him in the stomach.

Justin tried to put his hand on Annabeth, but Percy's fist, had first connect with his jaw.

The Stolls took on Zach and Johnny. The moved swiftly, and in a fluid motion, they took Zach and Johnny's phone, and wallet, and the tied their shoelaces together, before kicking the 6 feet footballers to the floor.

Peter fought with Beckendorf, as Dean went on a boxing match with Jason. The boys went on a brawl. Twelve, versus twelve. The girls made it all to make them feel useful. They dragged the perky cheerleaders, who practically screamed every time a punch is thrown, by the hair, a couple of meters away from the brawl, before going back in the middle of the brawl.

"This is bad." Emily said, as she was one of the people in the front line.

"Where is the teacher?" Lucy mumbled.

"They could get really hurt." Jenny said. She closed her eyes as another kick, punch, and throw to the ground combo was sent off.

"Forget the teacher." Nancy mumbled, as she watched the girls. The demigods.

Hazel and Bianca raised their hands, as Alex, and Thalia both clapped theirs. There was a loud noise outside, a combination of thunders and storm, before the lights of the hallways suddenly turned off. Everything was pitch black.

"EVERYBODY STOP!!" A series of females yelled.

With a snap of a finger from at least two of them, the lights turned back on.

This time, the scene changed. The boys were sweating, but unscathed. The demigods that is. The footballers has a whole bunch of injuries. A couple of bruised lips, a few twisted joints, bloody nose, two of them has a broken leg, and one with a broken nose. A few cracked ribs shared between the lot of them.

"What's going on?" A voice asked from behind the crowd. A wheel chaired figure rolled down to the center of the crowed, as the students made way.

"Mr.Brunner." Annabeth said.

"I know I'm late for my Greek Class, by ten minutes, due to a few wheelchair problems. But as I said, the bell rang ten minutes ago." Chiron said, looking at the other students. "Get to class. All of you!"

The crowd dispersed. Nancy waved at the demigods and a few of them gave her a smile. Annabeth included.

"Now. There are forty eight of you. What happened?" Chiron asked.

"They started this fight." Jessica told Chiron.

"Yeah." Brett said, holding his chest. "Nico started punching me."

"Nico?" Chiron asked.

"Άγγιξε Bianca." Nico said.
(He touched Bianca.)

"Really?" Chiron eyed Brett.

"Προσπάθησε να τη φιλήσει." Nico said. (He tried to kiss her.)

"And the rest of you?" Chiron asked.

"We were just trying to help." Justin lied. "That Nico kid tried to kill Brett with his blade that he uses to cut."

"Look at his arm Mr.Brunner." Cat said. "That's proof."

"Oh please." Thalia said. "Σημάδια μάχης." (Battle scars.)

"Είσαν ένα χάρακα." Hazel said. (They saw a ruler.)

"Εσείς?" Chiron asked. (You guys?)

"What language is that?" Gaby asked, as the guys just ignored her.

"Φλέρταρε με Θάλεια." Luke said, his head nodding to Harry. (He flirted with Thalia.)

"'Οτι ένας προσπάθησε να φιλήσει Ανναμπεθ." Percy said, pointing at the beaten Justin. (That one tried to kiss Annabeth.)

"'Εφερε τη μητέρα μου." Leo spat. (He brought up my mother.)

"Ο μπαμπάς του δουλεύει οτο FBI." Sophie's head jerked towards Justin. (His dad works at the FBI.)

"Talking about me?" Justin said.

"'Εχουν τα αρχεία μας." Annabeth said. (They have our records.)

"You guys." Chiron said. "Girls, get yourself to class, boys, infirmary. Now!"

The footballers limped their ways to the infirmary, with the cheerleaders, trying to help them. The cheerleaders were supporting the ones with a twisted ankle, dislocated knee, and/or broken leg. The rest tried to walk, even with their injured bodies, and injured ego, while the rest of the cheerleading squad did what they did best. Cheering the guys on.

"Chiron?" Thomas asked expectedly.

"Go. Knock them out, and heal them." Chiron said. "The doctor is a brother of yours."

Thomas smirked and nodded to Chiron, before pecking Sophie on the cheek, and walking off after the injured jocks.

"The rest of you-" Chiron said. "Inside. Now!"

The twenty-three of them walked inside the Greek classroom. They seated themselves in the chairs, before Chiron rolled in and closed the door behind him.

"Aether." Chiron said. "Would you be so kind to put a silence charm on the door."

Aether immediately snapped his fingers. Chiron stared down at his students, with a particularly stern look, but he then grinned, making the demigods sigh out of relief.

"Bianca. Are you alright?" Chiron asked.

"Honestly Chiron." Bianca said, exasperated. "I keep telling everyone, I'm FINE."

"You better be." Nico said. "Because if you're not, I'm calling dad to send in a math substitute from Hell, just to give Brett 'Detention'."

"He messes with you." Travis said.

"He messes with ALL of us." Connor said.

"Okay. I know you're talking about Mrs.Dodds here, so if she does come-" Percy said. "I'm dropping out of math. Or algebra. Or any lesson she's going to teach."

"How is your first day so far?"

"These mortals are terrible!" Thalia yelled. "Like, they need to be sent to Tartarus for their own good."

"Trying to kiss MY WIFE." Percy said. "Can't we, like, re-register Annabeth as a Jackson?" He asked as Annabeth chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry Percy." Annabeth said.

"And I'm dead? I'M DEAD?!" Luke said. "I was never even a registered US citizen!"

"We need to change the records Chiron." Sophie said, as Thomas walked into the Greek classroom.

"We need to erase to records." Reyna said.

"How do they have them anyway?" Leo said.

"Some of us are not even supposed to exist." Calypso said.

"That's dangerous in the wrong hands." Piper said.

"But now." Jason said. "The whole school has 'em."

"I'm sure with a little magic, we can erase it." Aether said, snapping his fingers again.

"But that's not the point." Alex said. "These records ACTUALLY exists."

"But, aside from that." Frank said. "What are you doing here, Chiron?"

"I, well, felt rather guilty, having to send you to this-" Chiron said.

"Prison?" Clarisse offered.

"Mad house?" Chris offered.

"Fields of punishment?" Silena and Beckendorf said at the same time.

"Place." Chiron continued. "So I left the camp in the hands of Dionysus, and-"

"Dionysus?" Hazel asked.

"And, I applied here. You will find a few other, well, people that you might recognize. I would find that you will know, at least, half of the staff." Chiron said. "Now, when that happens, I want you to try and act like you DON'T know them."

"Wonder who that'd be." Annabeth said.

"Hey Chiron." Percy called. "Did you know that Nancy goes here?"

"Nancy? No." Chiron shook his head. "Now. For Greek, Mondays and Thursdays, you will earn an hour worth of free time in my class. But I need weekly reports. What's happened? What you've found wrong, or what is out of place. Do we have an agreement?"

The demigods nodded eagerly, before lounging back and started talking with each other. Chiron sat back on his wheelchair, and took out a novel. The demigods started to talk about who might be coming and working in their school. Which demigod, which god, if that's possible, which satyr or which nymph.

"Hey Chiron." Clarisse said. "Can I like, call the camp and claim my winnings?"

"What winnings?" Chiron said, as all the demigods all made a simultaneous head jerk to Piper and Jason. Chiron raised an eyebrow before smiling. "When?"

"Wait." Piper said. "You actually know, about this bet?"

"Of course!" Sophie exclaimed. "He's Chiron!"

"He bet 500 drachmas on Percy and Annabeth." Travis said.

"Is that why you said you waited for my wedding?" Annabeth crossed her arms.

"What makes you think he didn't bet on you?" Connor continued, asking Piper.

"Okay. Who here is a constant couple gambler?" Jason asked.

"Hands up, Chiron!" Clarisse said, as she too, put her hand up. Leo, the Stolls, Chris, Nico, Luke, Thalia, Silena, Beckendorf, Katie, Frank, and-

"Alex." Nico said. "Up!"

Alex grinned and finally put her hands up.

"Annabeth. Piper. Jason." Luke said.

"I did not!" Annabeth said.

"Not on your own wedding, but you won 250, on Leo and Calypso's proposal." Thalia said.

"So maybe I did." Annabeth said. "But Percy won 50 from Reyna and Aether."

"How did you even know?" Reyna asked. "You were out when I first met Aether."

"I know things." Percy said.

"Says the guy who can't take a hint when he was 16." Silena said.

"Everyone here bets on at least another couple. Don't lie to yourself people." Beckendorf said. "Even Calypso won 25 on Percy and Annabeth."

"True." Calypso said. "And I won another 25 on Reyna and Aether, and another 25 on Piper and Jason."

"Hazel won 50 on Leo and Calypso." Frank told everyone.

"Bianca won 100 for Jason and Piper." Hazel said.

"Reyna won 200 on Percy and Annabeth." Bianca said.

"Oh please." Reyna said. "Even Aether won 250 on Leo and Calypso."

"Well." Chiron said. "The gods also does it. Lady Aphrodite won most times."

"Of course." Thomas said. "She has control over this stuff."

"Come on. Even my mom does it." Sophie said "She uses logic. While Aphrodite judges on how cute the couple is."

"Chiron..." Silena said. "Can't you tell us who's coming?"

"I'm afraid I can't." Chiron said.

"Why not?" Frank asked.

"They- Well, they want it to be a surprise." Chiron said.

"Who?" Annabeth said.

"Alright." He admitted defeat. "One of your surprise will wait in the Gymnasium." Chiron said.

"OH MY GODS." Piper yelled.

"He's here isn't he?" Jason asked.

"Oh I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss him." Hazel said.

"Is the little one with him?" Frank asked.

"Does he still have that baseball bat?" Reyna asked.

"Does he still have that whistle of his?" Nico asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Luke asked.

"WHO are you talking about?" Sophie said.

"Coach Hedge!" Percy said.

"Is it me-" Leo said. "Or is Gym going to be the best lesson ever?"

"Aside from Greek of course." Annabeth said.

"I've said enough." Chiron said. "Get going. It's almost time for your next lesson."

"Oh. Chiron. I might've torched a locker." Leo said.

"I might've dented a locker." Thalia said in a matter-of-factly fashion.

"I'll take care of it. What lesson do you have next?" Chiron said.

"We have-" Percy said. "Math."

"Do we HAVE to take math?" Piper said.

"All the math we need everyday is for money, and we don't even have the same currency." Jason said.

"There. Logic like a twelve year old!" Thalia said. "Compliment and insult both, my brother." She continued before he could say anything.

"And I don't even need to count money." Luke said. "My dad's the god of thieves."

"Doesn't mean you get to steal everything Luke!" Annabeth scolded.

"My lot have history." Thomas said.

"Pretend you don't know us." Katie said.

"What happened?" Reyna asked, immediately eyeing the Stolls.

"Oh the usual." Alex said. "Like almost killing the teacher."

"You're just exaggerating." Connor said.

"We did not, almost kill, the teacher." Travis said.

"The poor woman had a panic attack!" Bianca exclaimed.

"She was going to have a heart attack!" Nico said.

"She almost died alright." Alex said.

"What'd you do?" Aether asked.

"Feathers. Cold water. Fake rats." Connor said.

"Super glue. Thumbtacks. Slime." Travis said.

"Do I want to know what you did?" Calypso asked.

"Well I do." Leo said, but he then earned a smack from Calypso.

"Just, pretend you don't know us." Katie repeated, and everyone laughed.

"We have-" Chris said. "Business Studies."

"Well." Clarisse said. "I'm gonna ditch."

"Oh no you're not." Silena said. "You're not leaving me."

"Well come with me then!" Clarisse said, and Silena gave her a flat look.

"You are going to enjoy yourself. I promise." Chiron said.

"What are you hiding Chiron?" Beckendorf said.

"Yeah.." Frank said. "I may not know you long, but you're hiding something."

"I guess you'll have to find out for yourself." Chiron said.

"Can't you tell us PLEASE?" Hazel said, and Chiron just gave her a chuckled and a shake of the head.

"We have, English." Alex said.

"Stolls, do not, and I mean don't you even DARE mess with Mr.Riordan!" Piper charmspeaked.

"Why not?!" The brothers moaned.

"He's a cool teacher." Luke said, earning a questioning look from everyone. "What? A middle aged guys who can actually make a class full of eighteen year olds laugh. He's cool!"

"He's a great teacher." Annabeth said. "Considering we're dyslexic."

"Alright, fine." Stolls said.

"English. Why english?" Nico said. "I mean, it's not like we can read anything."

"Hello, an hour of trying to figure out what the word on the board says." Alex said.

"That's another thing." Percy said. "Mr.Riordan speaks Greek. Reads Greek. Writes Greek. Understands Greek."

"Cool." Bianca said. "Very cool."

"Is he a-" Nico said. "Like, one of us?"

"Possibly." Jason said. "Though his son, is dyslexic, not him."

To officially wrap up their Greek 'not-so-much-of-a-class' class, the bell rang just in time for them to run to their class.

Percy saw Nancy's flaming red hair from a good 30 feet away. She was looking around, occasionally tapping on her phone, fixing her waist long hair from her right side, to her left shoulder, then back again.

When she saw the six demigods, she smiled and gave a silent sigh of relief. Seeing that she was their guide, she was obliged to get the six to all their classes in time. Since she wasn't in their previous class, she waited for them outside. She waved them to hurry up and then pointed at the teacher from the other end of the hall walking to the classroom. This probably meant they should hurry up before the teacher comes.

"Come on." Nancy said. "Be warned though. Jess, Justin, Brett, Harry, Britney, and Cat are taking math. Same class."

The demigods walked into the class with a scowl plastered on their faces. Nancy gave the cheerleaders a glare, before taking a good look at the footballers. Justin had an ice pack on his right cheek, and a black eye. His lip swollen up. Brett has a cast around his knees, and he kept on breathing as if his ribs were broken. Which can be guaranteed was the handy work of the DiAngelos. Harry had a few broken ribs, from the kick on the chest curtesy of Luke, and a cut lip, and a broken nose.

Even after all that, during class, Justin still had the nerve to pass a note to Annabeth that says:

He's an abusive scumbag, I've seen the scars. I know he's torturing you, but don't be afraid to leave him for me. I'll always protect you.

So. Interesting fact here. No one knows how she did it, but it's as if her glare literally burned up the note, or maybe she had a lighter stashed in the pocket of her skirt. But the point is, that note burned up. Literally caught fire. Percy had read the note before it spontaneously combust, and after, we wore a glare that can actually spontaneously combust Justin.

Cat tried flirting with Jason. Code word: Tried. She tried to twirl her hair. Batting her long fake lashes every time Jason's gaze fell on her. She waved, and winked.

Nope. It didn't work. Jason had ALL his attention on Piper. He cannot take his eyes off her, and for once, Piper didn't mind the extra attention. Jason had his hand intwined with hers all lesson. Piper threw a few sneaky kisses Jason's way, on the cheek, the lips, the forehead.

And stupid, stupid Harry. He still had his eyes on Thalia, who is still wearing her usual death glare and mad scowl combo, which was ridiculously scary. Don't know either he's obsessed, or unbelievably, irretrievably in love with her, or just plain stupid.

Thalia's glare-scowl combo was directed at a particular cheerleader by the name of Britney. She was still mad at 'That thing.', as she liked to refer her to. First because she's called Thalia, a Grace, in front of most of the population of this cursed hell. Second? The little female dog was flirting with Luke! And no, she did not call her female dog. Not those words anyway. Thalia had never been a type of girl that dates boys (hence why she chose to be a hunter) let alone be jealous, or protective over a boyfriend. But all rules has an exception and Luke was hers.

"I am going to kill her." Thalia said. "Bring her back and kill her again."

"Now now." Luke flashed Thalia, along with the whole class whose not-so-secretly watching the two, his signature trouble maker smirk that wrinkled his scar, making a few shy nerds up front hyperventilate, and almost faint. "You know you're the only one for me. I came back for you, and I will always come back for you, and only for you."

That melted a little bit of Thalia's heart, and she gave him a huge kiss. Thalia smiled and he kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She spurted out. "But-"

"I love you too." Luke answered. "But?"

"They don't know that." Thalia said simply.

Weird conversation to have in the middle of a math class. Romantic, sure. But awkward, in the middle of class. Luke smiled as he thought about something.

"Would a ring help?" He asked Thalia, who stiffened and gave him a sort of glare. Luke just gave her a goofy smile, and she gave in and smiled as well.

"Sure."

Four figures stiffened and snapped their heads towards them. Annabeth wore an overly joyed smile, whereas Percy, wore his usual wide eyed, confused face. Piper put a hand over her mouth before internally fangirling, and Jason was ultimately jaw dropped.

"He did it! He did it!" Piper cheered.

"If you're wondering-" Percy said. "Clarisse is winning 300 drachmas."

"Is there no privacy?" Thalia growled.

"In the middle of math class?" Annabeth shook her head. "No."

"Okay yes, I did it." Luke said. "I don't see why not. We were already sharing a room, she got kicked out of the hunt, I- Well. I came back to life."

"Jason?" Thalia called. "You okay? You're looking kind of pale."

"I-" Jason said. "What?"

"Oh come on. Don't be like this." Piper said. "You were okay with your best friends getting married, and you are completely okay with the idea of marrying me, but once your sister gets thrown into the marriage mix-"

"I'm okay." Jason said. "Honest! Just a bit-" He flinched. "Shocked."

"I do hope you're okay with this." Luke said. "Cause I intend to be her significant other, for a LONG time."

"Since when are you getting soft Luke?" Percy said. "Come on. That mush talk is my thing." Annabeth smacked his head at this. "And you. Thalia! Accepting all this mushy stuff? Really?" Thalia gave his the glare-scowl combo, and Percy shrunk back to his seat.

"Why did I marry this Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked herself as the rest of them laugh. Percy pulled Annabeth into a kiss.

"Because you love me anyway." Percy said, giving her his usual lopsided grin.

Nothing else happens all the way through the lesson. Only a blue owl with sparkling eyes, perching on the window, just glaring inside the class. Annabeth thought it was her mother, trying to guilt Percy into actually paying attention, since he'd spent the last forty minutes playing with Annabeth's finger, and wedding band.

When the lesson ends, there may hand been a particular Thalia, putting her middle finger up to a cheerleader who walked up to Luke trying to kiss him. She spurted a few colorful Greek words that made even Luke red.

Nancy, still their guide for the day, lead them to the cafeteria. The cafeteria was exceptionally full. Not a single table empty. And not a single demigod on sight. They saw three girls waving at them. No, thankfully they are not the cheerleaders. They noticed them as Jenny, Lucy, and Emily.

"Um. I'm going to go with my friends." Nancy said to her six. "After lunch is Gym. Just head to the Gym, and change. I'll just see you there, and I heard we have a new Gym teacher."

"Okay sure." Percy said. "I'm sure with twenty four of us, we can find the Gym."

"Bye!" Nancy said, but Jenny ran forward and approached the six demigods.

"Your friends asked me to tell you their on the front yard." Jenny said. "Trying to avoid those 'ηλίθιοι'. You guys can eat lunch outside if you want. I mean. It's allowed." (Idiots)

"Thanks." Annabeth said as they went directly outside.

Sure enough, there was a tent outside, covered by the Mist, no doubt. Thalia had a smile etched and her face lit up when she saw the tent. The six went inside to a buffet.

"Nice to know you still have the Tent." Thalia said to Reyna, as she walked in.

"I can't possibly throw THIS out." Reyna said.

"Oh the memories." Nico said sarcastically as both Reyna and Thalia laughed.

"Thalia? How do I not know about this? Why did you not tell me you have an enchanted tent?" Luke asked.

"Well. To be fair, it belonged to the Hunters. And I gave it to Reyna back at the Giant war." Thalia shrugged.

"You guys would not believe what I found in Business." Chris said. Everybody turned to him after hearing his announcement.

"That you don't need algebra for business?" Beckendorf offered with a smirk.

"That the number of deaths affect the economy?" Nico asked.

"That there are more coffin sales in the last decade than ever?" Bianca said.

"Geez Hades kids. Anything other then death?" Alex asked.

"That weapons is one of the most successful business in USA?" Leo said.

"No. No. No. And no. You guys are terrible at this!" Chris said. "Guess who the teacher is."

"Who is it?" Luke played along.

"He referred to himself as George Desmond." Chris said. "In honor of his pet snake. See, he has two. The other one is a female, named-"

"Martha!" Percy said. "I need to find a rat." He mumbled, and a few demigods laughed at his remark.

"No way!" Travis said. "Dad's here?"

"Dad's here teach business?!" Connor exclaimed.

"Yep." Chris said. "Here for the whole year."

"That rhymed." Clarisse mumbled.

"PIZZA!! Where are you?!!" Percy sung badly, as the boys pointed to the end of the table at the other end of the tent.

"You will not believe what happened!" Annabeth yelled as everyone sat down in random places.

"Yeah!" Percy said, with a mouthful of Pizza. "That note!"

"Annabeth burnt a note with her glare." Jason said pointedly.

"Yeah, she's talking about what's inside the note Sparky." Piper said.

"What'd it say?" Hazel asked.

"And I quote, 'He's an abusive scumbag, I've seen the scars. I know he's torturing you, but don't be afraid to leave him for me. I'll always protect you.'." Annabeth said.

Silena dropped her plate, wide eyed. Leo made a scandalous face, and the Stolls set of a few firecrackers they were handling by accident. Piper gagged, and the rest of the girls looked simply shocked. The guys shook their heads.

"Question." Leo said. "How on earth did you remember that?"

"Not the point Repair Boy!" Calypso said.

"Scars? Scars?!" Bianca exclaimed. "The one you got fighting for your life with Percy by your side, because he FELL for you?!"

Percy and Annabeth had a stricken look on their faces and Bianca slapped a hand over her mouth after she realized what she said. Percy and Annabeth quickly shook it off. Annabeth dumped a bottle of water over her head to wake up, and Percy took a bite out of his pizza.

"Percy dry me off." Annabeth requested and snap. Dry she was.

"I am so sorry." Bianca said.

"It's fine." Percy said taking a huge gulp from a bottle of blue coke. "At least we didn't cry this time. It's progress!"

"Same here." Annabeth said. "But. On another note-"

"Please no." Thalia mumbled.

"Luke proposed!" Piper squealed. "Luke proposed to Thalia!"

"When?" Chris said.

"In math." Jason shrugged, taking a bite off of a his burger.

"In math?" The Stolls asked. "In MATH?!"

"It was a moment!" Luke defended himself.

"Three hundred Drachmas." Clarisse said.

"When's the wedding?" Reyna asked.

"When's YOURS?" Thalia asked, as Reyna gave her a touché look.

"Next summer." Aether said. "Or whenever she's ready." He said, as usual, giving Reyna a bear hug.

"What happened to the teacher?" Sophie asked.

"Did he somehow just, miss everything?" Alex asked.

"I think my mother might've put him in a sort of trance?" Silena said.

"Of course. It's your mother." Beckendorf said.

"Thomas. What did you do to the mortals? They look absolutely-" Nico said. "Terrible."

"Yes I did heal them but, that doesn't mean I have to take their injuries away." Thomas said. "The black eye, and bruised, cut lip would stay about a week. Besides. You guys are the one who throws the punches. You tell me. What did you do?"

"Guys." Katie said. "When does gym start?"

"Twelve thirty." Frank said, looking at his watch. "And... We're late."

"Styx." They all said at different times before dashing out of the tent all at the same time.

They fell on top of each other before harshly pushing each other off, and making a sprint all the way to the Gymnasium. Aether cleaned the tent with a snap of his fingers, and Reyna picked it up and placed it in her bag.

"Sorry we're-"

"Late!" The familiar voice of Coach Hedge rang filling the gymnasium. "Half of the class, late in the first day. Give me ten!"

"Gleeson..." A soft voice rang out.

"But Mellie-"

"Gleeson." The Aura warned.

"I'll babysit for the weekend?" Piper immediately offered.

"Can we at least change?" Alex asked.

"I'm in heels coach." Annabeth gave him a flat look. "HEELS."

"Go change and give me five laps." Coach Hedge said. "Four weekends."

"Alright." The demigods gave the coach a nod, before turning to see his beautiful wife, carrying their baby boy.

"Hi cutie pie." Piper cooed and she made Chuck giggle.

"Cupcake McLean. Go change!" Coach Hedge yelled.

"Alright alright." Piper said, putting her hands up in defeat.

But Mellie had just passed Chuck into Hazel's arm, with Frank giving the baby tickles.

"Alright! Give me the baby!" Coach Hedge yelled as he trotted his way to Hazel, and carried his son away from the demigods. "Change and three laps, go out in five minutes, or laps until you lot pass out!"

"I thought it was five laps." The ridiculously annoying voice of Justin said from the crowd of mortals, waiting.

"Are you saying that I'm wrong, Cole?" Coach Hedge snapped as he handed Chuck back to Mellie.

"Yes." Justin dared. "You said ten laps. They're late. They deserve it."

"BY THIRTY SECONDS!" The demigods simultaneously yelled.

"In our defense. It was a longer way from the court yard to the gym, rather than the cafeteria to the gym." Sophie said pointedly, before she flipped her hair, and walk to the changing room.

"Why don't YOU give me ten then?" Coach Hedge said. "Punishment for talking back to the teacher."

"I'm injured." Justin said.

"I see you can still walk. I say you can run." Coach Hedge said.

The demigods gave each other their usual triumphant smile as they finished changing.

"Tell you what." Percy said. "I'll do two for your one lap." He challenged.

"Please Fish Face. I can do three." Thalia said.

"I can do four." Luke said.

"But that is so cheating." Annabeth mumbled knowingly. Clearly, having the god of speed as your dad, gives you his speed.

"We can to four." The Stolls said.

"Alright. Quit showing off boys." Silena charmspeaked.

"Alright." Justin said, as he -still, after all this things he went though- winked at Annabeth, with his shiner.

"Alright. I'll run his double." Percy said, as the crowd started to cheer for the match.

Clearly, being a quarterback means he's at the least athletic and in good shape. And all this is technically not cheating, since it's still land territorial. If it's in the pool, -yes the school has a pool-, then Percy can be considered cheating.

"Let's make it a tiny bit interesting." Annabeth said.

"Place your bets everyone." Chris said to the crowd.

"Percy and I, can take your double. Faster." Annabeth said.

Coach Hedge didn't even try to stop this. Little Chuck seemed overly joyed at the idea of a competition. He looked like a mini Hedge and a tiny bit of Nike saying 'Competition! Yeah! Give me some winners! I'm gone beat some losers up!'.

"Alright." Justin said confidently.

"Place your bets people!" The Stolls had magically pulled out some sort of ballot box, taking people's money.

There were more people who placed a bet than they'd expected. Brett, who with a broken leg can't join the race, did the next best thing. He placed a 500 dollar bet on Justin.

Long story short, after Percy's and Annabeth's eleventh lap, Justin's fifth, Justin, oh so confidently, passed out. Frankly, he couldn't handle Percy's and Annabeth's speed. It's a bit unfair though, they did train with the fastest runners ever, which means it's a pack of hellhounds or blood thirsty Empousai.

But on the other hand, the demigods won a couple of mortal bucks.

"Alright." Coach Hedge said. "Spilt yourself into two, and we're playing dodge ball."

The class quickly spilt into two. There were about fifty kids, give or take. To be fair, this wasn't a fair match either. You take a team of demigods who train daily with heavy, metal weapons, while running though an obstacle course, occasionally avoiding monster, against a group of high school rich folks with absolutely no instincts or training, in a game of dodgeball.

It turned out bad.

It turned out brutal.

A few kids walked out from Gym with a bloody towel and a broken nose. A few had a concussion, which wasn't entirely their fault. Yeah, it wasn't their fault if the ball hits the head and that particular person decides to fall back to the ground instead of being a man/woman and catching the ball or at least standing up straight.

Coach Hedge just shook his head in the terrible performance of the mortals, but he couldn't help but give a small smile of pride at his 'Cupcakes'.

"Class dismissed!" Coach Hedge said. "Everyone shower, except for you Cupcakes!"

The demigods finally panted out of exhaustion, and sat on the floor. The footballers shot them a nasty look, and a triumphant smile, as if to say 'You're in trouble now.'.

"Now." Coach said sternly as the mortals went to the changing rooms. He looked mad, but it instantly disappeared, and was replaced by a smirk. "Nice job showing to those mortals."

"Thanks coach." Percy said.

"Now. I'm going to slowly put in some obstacle course." Coach Hedge said. "Maybe some self defense, 'fencing', archery, all that stuff. I'm not just here to watch you, I also need to keep you guys in shape. And watch for monsters."

"We'll stay in shape Coach." Jason said.

"How can we not?" Annabeth said.

"We have a kick ass training floor." Clarisse said.

"You should visit coach." Reyna said.

"Bring the little one." Hazel said.

"Alright." The Coach said. "Change and head home." He looked at the lockers room, to see the mortals walking out. "AND ONE MORE FUNNY BUSINESS AND YOU'RE OUT! ALL OF YOU!"

Coach Hedge gave them a short, nearly unnoticeable wink, before sending them off to showers after they replied with a non-energetic 'Yes, coach.'.

The demigods raced to the lockers room and showered, all in the middle of an unknown race with Percy, who barely took five minutes in the shower. They got back to their clothes, each of them getting dried off by Percy and Alex.

"This is the final lesson, right?" Percy asked to Annabeth.

"Yes Percy." Annabeth said, as the walked out of the Gymnasium, to be bombarded with, again, the cheerleading squad.

"I swear, if you say one more word against-" Alex said, but Britney put his hand up.

"Nope. Walking under a white flag." Britney smiled sweetly. "Whatever that means."

The boys stifled a laugh, which apparently, Cat took as a sign that they are completely in love with her. Note the sarcasm people. Jessica stepped forward and cleared her throat.

"As the head of the Presidio Cheerleading squad, I am obliged to give these brochures to any candidates fitting for our prestigious squad." Jessica said, as the rest of the squad gave both the guys and the girls fliers to the cheerleading try outs.

"You guys are obviously the most good looking lot in this school." Cat said, eyeing the boys hungrily. "Next to us of course."

"You guys are somewhat athletic." Gaby said.

'Some what?' Connor mouthed to Travis.

'Yeah right.' Travis mouthed back as his eyes darted to the flier in front of his face.

"The elite cheerleading squad of Presidio is looking forward to joining and winning the regionals, states, and later this term, Nationals." Gaby said.

"And we need more members for that. And male members." Sierra said.

"Come to the try outs!" Michelle said.

The demigods had a mental agreement of a 3 second pause, before simultaneously ripping their fliers into two, four, and eight, and like the good people they are (or maybe they don't want to face a soon-to-be outraged Grover) and threw their fliers nicely into the recycling bin. The one labeled paper of course.

"Thanks." Silena said. "But no thanks.

"How dare you?!" Lavender said.

"Being a cheerleader for Presidio High is an HONOR!" Sierra screeched.

"Maybe." Sophie said. "But not worth it."

"Spending that much time with you lot?" Thomas said. Travis pretended to faint, but Connor was there when he feel to catch him. The rest of the guys laugh.

"I could die." Thalia said, before giving them a mock curtsy and walking to the parking lot.

The demigods quickly got out of school. The drove straight home. Well, they raced back home, but who cares? Oh right. The sidewalk, the tree, the entire park, and the mortals all around it who almost got killed.

Hey. You put six sports cars, in which two has self installed boosters, along with five competitive boys, and a girl, with a particular twins as the competitive back seat drivers, what do you expect to get?

Aether won, but obviously he cheated. Come on, the guy has magic at the tip of his fingers. Leo came second, Percy came third. Beckendorf's car came within a second difference with Nico's. And Katie's car came last because the Stolls had tried to take control of the car.

When the demigods walked inside their house, they're surprised to find, a certain female godly figure waiting for them.

"Mom?" Sophie asked. "Why-"

"What on Earth are you doing here?" Annabeth said, looking slightly annoyed.

"Hi Athena." Percy tried grinning, and Luke chuckled at his face.

"Come children." Athena said, as she gestured to the living room, who conveniently had couches, love seats, and bean bags, for for all of them. "Come, sit with me."

After a few awkward 'Why?'s and 'What?'s and a bunch of 'Okay...?'s, they all say down around the living room, and looked at Athena.

"So. The Olympians wanted to know, how's your first day?" Athena smiled, a bit weirdly.

"The Olympians, or you, mother?" Sophie said.

"Fine. Me." Athena said. "How was your first day?"

Everyone erupted into complaints. Things about the teachers, Dyslexia, and homework, and mainly the fight at school.

"Could have been better if you registered me as Annabeth Jackson." Annabeth said.

"I think it unwise to register an eighteen year old to a high school as a married US citizen." Athena said.

"Well. I usually would be on the same page but some mortal guy tried to kiss me, and some mortal girl did kiss Percy." Annabeth said, and Athena looked slightly amused at the fact that a girl kissed Percy.

"Well I'm sorry the gods agreed." Athena said, not apologizing for herself.

"Mother. I wear a wedding ring. If those stupid, foolish, thick headed mortal could see it, I'd be fine registering as an un-married eighteen year old." Annabeth said. "But as I said. There stupid, foolish, and thick headed."

"Not to mention ridiculous." Percy said.

"And what is this about a fight I heard about?" Athena asked, as she looked accusingly at Nico. "A fight on your first day? All of you? Really?"

"To be fair." Alex said. "They started it."

"That, ugh-" Nico said making even Athena cracked a smile. "-tried to kiss my sister." Athena seemed to catch on. "I was defending her honor."

"Of course." Clarisse said. "You're using my dad's old excuse."

"He got out of it though!" Frank said.

"And the rest of you?" Athena asked.

"Do you know that they have our records?" Hazel asked.

"FBI has our records." Katie explained. "And it's not pretty."

"Not pretty?" Piper said. "Dead, dead, dead, runaway, oh look at you, convicted. Witchcraft, burglary, oh look, another one dead." She mimed the cheerleader.

"Why do they have them? I mean, a lot of us are usually under the radar." Bianca said.

"Except for Percy's Man Hunt." Chris said. "Or blowing up St. Helens." He said, and everyone laughed.

"Alright." Percy gave up.

"School, is basically the fields of punishment above ground." Jason said.

"Children." Athena said. "I know that you might not like it now-"

"With all due respect, Lady Athena,-" Connor said.

"-we will never like school. Let alone high school." Travis said.

"The cheerleaders though." Luke shuddered.

"I swear-" Thalia fritter her teeth at the thought of those girls.

"As I was saying. You may not like it now, but you'll have to stay a while longer. Hold on for a bit. It's just a year." Athena said.

"Just- Just?" Leo said. "Oh right, you're immortal." Leo said sarcastically, and Athena's eyes flickered dangerously.

"Well. I must go now." Athena said. "Everyone avert your eyes."

And with a blinding bright light, she was gone. The demigods stayed seated in the living room for a few minutes before a message suddenly appeared on the huge screen TV in the middle of the living room.

One year. Be prepared. Brace yourselves. It will end soon.

"What?" Silena asked.

"Oh gods." Luke said. "Again?"

"It doesn't HAVE to be trouble, right?" Thomas tried to lighten the mood.

"Maybe it's talking about school. It'll end soon?" Aether tried to stay positive when everyone started groaning.

"What does 'Be Prepared' and 'Brace Yourselves' mean then?" Luke asked.

"Last time my dad said 'Brace Yourself.'-"

"Kronos rose." Luke continued. "Great. Hooray!"

"This is going to be one LONG year." Reyna said. "One extremely LONG YEAR."

A/N

So. Vote, Comment, and Follow me! Tell me what you think. Tell me who you want more of, and yeah. Thank you, bye!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

883K 20.6K 69
*This is a Percy Jackson fanfic that occurs after the war with Gaea.* Gods are starting up a war. Nothing is stoping them after they start. But what...
58 0 10
"The war is here, the years we've been spent training. We're all about to find out if it was worth it. With Olympus defenseless, we half-bloods are l...
22.6K 934 35
Half-bloods, hunters, and wizards go east, west and descend, A god's warrior appears when the first meets their end, The bane of the gods lies with t...
378K 6.2K 25
Percy Jackson's finally at peace. The gods have made him, the seven, and some of his other friends gods. He thinks nothing can go wrong - right. As...