Yandere KNY Oneshots

By elinahelix

The title certainly says it all. This book will contain dark themes, along with creepy and disturbing content... More

2. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨
3. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐢 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢
4. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚
5. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚

1. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨

29.6K 548 570
By elinahelix

Warning: Contains Obsessive behaviour, implied kidnapping, yandere behaviour, and of course yandere content.

Summary: After you're rescued from an near death experience, following months after months of recovery, you're still unable to leave.
I hope you enjoy!

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

Your heartbeat was loud against your chest, dragging your body across the ground strenuously, tiny moans of pain flowed out of your mouth without permission, every single inch of you hurt, so bad. Tears sweep down your cheeks, mixing with the blood that stained your face, coming to a halt, exhausted and weak. You surrender, death seeming so close. Going in and out of consciousness, you laid still, your eyes half-lided, once your vision starts to bur, you knew you didn't have much time left. You coughed all of a sudden, spitting out more blood.

Inhaling the metallic scent of blood, doomed a everlasting memories in your mind, although you were going to die, you felt like you would still remember this traumatic event in your afterlife, without a glitch. You shed a tear, your sight becoming hazy and darken, before you knew it, your eyes closed.

"Y/n!! Oh god please no!!" You heard a voice cry out, although it sounded far far away from you, you could make out what they had shouted to some extent, the faintest sensation of someone gripping your upper torso and lifting you up, stirred some life into you. "Don't worry y/n!! I-I'll save you- please don't close your eyes-!!" They cried out once again.

"You'll be fine I promise- i won't let you die!!"

After that, you don't remember much. Or anything at all, just faint sounds of heavy breathing and footsteps.

Opening your eyes, the ceiling first to enter into your eyesight, the soreness present in your body had you wincing for a moment, darting your gaze around the room, your mind still in shock to function at it's best, you find it empty, save for the box that sat a few distances away from you.

You took in a deep breath, longingly looking outside, you haven't been able to convince him that you're fine and he needn't be so paranoid but, tanjiro being too scared to leave you alone, or let you go anywhere all by yourself, had you feeling a little hopeless, you understand the reason behind his excessive worry, but, it's not like you could stay in this place forever. You can't help but want to go outside even just for a second.

Drawing in a soft breath, you stand there for some time more, looking at the people who'd occasionally pass by, going on about their day, just minding their own business. The atmosphere around you was steady, not a sound to be resonated.

Although, nezuko was with you, she stayed mostly to herself, or just talk to you by brief glances or gestures. Which you found to be so adorable, usually she would stay in her childlike size, peaking out of her box to see if you were still there. You were surprised to learn that nezuko had been turned into a demon, although kinda agitated, you trusted tanjiro when he said she wouldn't attack any humans, so far, both of you had a decent sister's like relationship.

Tanjiro said, she wanted to stay with you, as a mean to give you company when you're lonely, but after a few days, you were aware that wasn't.. the case, take a few steps towards the entrance and she's there without so much as making a sound. Astonished, you would not have any words to give as an excuse, before she'll drag you back to your room.

Hearing the front door being unlocked, you snap out of your thoughts, quickly pulling the curtains to hide the window. Taking in a deep breath, you walked out of your room, looking at tanjiro as his back faced you, you blinked, stepping towards him. When he notices your presence, he turns around appearing quite happy. He smiles wide, gazing with love filled eyes, and your taken aback for a second. "Welcome back.." you said.

"I'm home! How have you been y/n?" He said while still holding on to his contagious smile.

"Um- I'm good, you got cuts on your face, was the mission.. okay?" You asked. Opening his eyes for a moment, he lets his smile fall for a second before hastily putting it on.

"Uh- no! I got a little clumsy!" He replied, rubbing the back of his neck, whilst giving a awkward smile.

You briefly stared at him, suddenly wondering if it was a good time to ask him if you could leave.

"Oh, I could clean them up for you?" You said.

"Really!? Thank you!" He gave a stunned expression at first, swiftly it turned into joy.

You sat before him, holding a piece of cloth in your hand, gently rubbing it on his skin, you felt a little uncomfortable as tanjiro lovingly looked at you, with so much love. His lips stretched into a board smile, as you finished cleaning his wounds. "Thanks again y/n."

You nod, returning back a smile. Tanjiro got up but stopped when you caught his wrist into a tight grip, looking up at him nervously, you forced yourself to smile. "Um.. uh- I wanted to talk with you.. about something." You said, upon noticing his questioning glance.

"Oh, sure. What is it?" He asked, settling back into his seat. You bit your lips, feeling nervous about the way he would react this time, moving your gaze up, you started to talk, "I was hoping if I could leave anytime soon." You said it in a single breath.

"Leave..?" He ceased. Deeply staring back at you, your heartbeat accelerated, leaving you to wonder if he could hear, or in his case, smell your growing discomfort. You threw your glance down, drawing in quiet impatient inhales.

"Yeah, I'm fine now, I can take care of myself, I.. I-I just don't wanna burden you. You have your own life, and I don't wanna intervene-"

"You're not, don't worry about it! I'm glad to have you here with us! Me and nezuko are happy to have you here, so please don't think that way." He replied, grabbing your hand into his, grasping it gently. You gulped, thinking for a moment. "I like it when you're here with us! That way I know you're safe!!"

"But i-" you spoke only to be cut off by tanjiro. He widens his eyes, clutching on your hand a little tighter, his smile abruptly seeming forced.

"Please let's not talk about it anymore. You know what happened to you, the world isn't safe right now y/n.. it's not safe, so it's best if you stay here, you wouldn't have to worry about-"

"No-! As much as I'd like to- I can't-"

"Why not!?" He raised his voice at the end, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Do you want to die by the hands of a demon?! They're everywhere y/n! So I can't let you go anywhere without me!!"

Silenced by his sudden outburst, you stare at him, comprehending his words. "T-this isn't right. You can't force me to stay without my consent." You choked those words out.

"You don't want to be here.?" His eyes grow wide, stunned by your reply. You stay still, trying hard to understand what's going on in his head, thinking to yourself, if you had said something wrong.

Abruptly, his grip on your hand grows tight. Very tight, "but I can't let you leave y/n.. I don't want you to die. Not without me by your side." He said in a serious tone.

"I can't let you leave.. I won't let you leave.. "

"Even if I have to lock you up for that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...