Lost without you...

By unknown_user_639

Beck and jade brake up again leaving jade more depressed than ever... jade feels alone and isolated from ever... More

The break up.
Andres horrible girlfriend
Car, rain & fire.
Tori and Jades playdate pt.1
Tori and jades playdate pt.2
Drivig tori crazy.
How trina got in
The gorilla club pt.1
The gorilla club pt.2
Crazy ponnie
The blond squad
Wanko's warehouse
The hambone king. Pt.1
The Hambone king pt.2
Tori goes platinum
Opposite date
Cell block
Three girls and a moose pt.1
Three girls and a moose pt.2
Three girls and a moose pt.3
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 2
N/a
Tori fixes beck and jade pt.3
Tori fixes beck and jade pt. 4
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.5
Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.6
Robbie sells rex pt.1
Robbie sells rex pt.2
Robbie sells rex pt.3
The bad roomate
The bad roomate pt2

Tori fixes Beck and Jade pt.1

2.3K 38 13
By unknown_user_639

Beck's pov:

I was stood at my locker, grabbing some books I needed for my next class. I turned around and saw jade doing the same.

She was wearing a black skirt, tights, her black doc martins and a dark grey hoodie.
Wait a minuet. That's moose's jumper! He wore it when he first arrived at my house. What is she doing with it?

I then noticed a dark red mark on her lower neck. Is...is that a hickey? Who did she get that from? And why is she wearing moose's jumper? He left this morning. What is she doing with it? I slammed my locker door shut and stormed over to her.

"Come with me." I growl as I grabbed onto her wrist.

I started dragging her over to the janitors closet.

"Kidnapper!" She yells at the top of her lungs. Everyone looks over at us and doesn't dare to move. "Let go of me!" She tries to pull back.

I open the door and pushed her into the small dark room. I turn the light on and close the door. Standing in front of it so she wouldn't be able to leave.

"What the fuck Beck!" She yells at me. "What are you doing!".

"Why are you wearing moose's hoddie?" I snap at her. "And why the fuck do you have a hickey?"

She smirks at me and playfully rolls her eyes. And then it hits me. Before moose left he had nail marks on his shoulders! Wait! Did they have sex?

"Did you have sex with moose?!" I blurt our.

"That's really none of your business." She replies folding her arms defensively.

"Why do you have his hoodie?" I ask. I raised my eyebrows and folded my arms.

"He gave it to me." She smirked.

I slam her against the wall. Holding her shoulders just enough to hurt. She flinches slightly and I start to regret my actions, but then again she fucked my best friend! I have every right to be angry.

"What the fuck Jade! He's my best friend!"  I yell. I don't care if people outside hear us.

"Does that really matter?" She rolls her eyes and shoves me back just as hard.

"Your my ex! He's my best friend! Why would you have sex with him?" I spat.

"Exactly, I'm your ex! So why do you care who I sleep with?" She yells.

Because I still love you! I say in my head.

"It's against the guy code!" He yells.

"Well I'm not a guy am I!" She snaps back. She folds her arms and glares me. "If your gonna talk about the guy code then maybe I can talk about the girl code." She shot back. What was she talking about?

"What do you mean girl code?" I ask 

"I seen you try to kiss tori." She replies. Oh shit. She wasn't meant to see that.

"Wait how did you know?" I raise my eyebrow. I didn't really like tori though.

"Through the video chat cat and tori was on." She replies as she looks down at her feet. I can tell she's starting to get upset.

"I only tried to kiss her to get over you." I say softly.  "And anyway you HAD sex with moose!" I growl. "That's so wrong! He's my friend!"

"You should have told moose that not me! He already knew! He knew what he was doing. And trust me he didn't regret it did he." She shoves me back harder and stomps out the door.

I'm going to get you back for this Jade West! Just you wait!

Jade's pov:

I storm out the janitors closet. Well Beck knows about me and moose. To be honest I don't care what he thinks. He flirts with every girl in the universe and he tried to kiss to tori! He also went on a date with her for crying out loud. So why does he care if I fucked someone or not.

I decide to skip the rest of the day. I've only got 3 classes left. And they are study hall, song writing, and gym.  I will just say I felt sick, Nobody would care. Antony my singing song writer teacher will just email me the work I missed. Not that I have any. I finished the sing I was working on in class. We still have Two lessons to work on it, so he would be that bothered that I missed his class. I never take part in gym anyway. I don't see the point of exercising and making a fool out of yourself for no reason.

I walk out the double doors into the parking lot. And then that's when I see lane. Oh shit.

"Jade!" He calls out to me. "Where are you going?" He walks over to me and I stop dead in my tracks.

"Home." I reply quietly. If I'm 'sick' then I'm going to have to act like I'm sick.

"Why are you going home?" He asks.

"Cuz I feel sick. So I want to go home." I reply.

"Ah okay. How are you hold up? Have you stopped harming yourself." He asks gently.

"I don't really want to talk about this right now lane. I just want to go home." I reply. I dig through my bag to find my car keys. Once I found them I fold my arms and start backing up.

"Okay. We will have a meeting about it when you feel better." He smiles sadly. I hate it when people pity me.

I give him a slight nod and carry on walking towards my car.

"Wait a minuet!" I hear Lane say behind me. I roll my eyes and continue walking towards my car. "Is that a hickey?" He asks as he follows behind me.

I reach my car and unlock it. He stands behind me and brushes my hair out of the way so he could get a better look.

"Don't touch me!" I snap. He looks at me confused.

"Who gave this to you?" He questioned. I sigh and roll my eyes at him.

"Why does it matter?" I ask back. I climbed into my car and slammed the door shut. Lane walked over to my window and tapped on it. I roll down the window and glare at him.

"Because I care about you and your safety." He smiles at me.

"Whatever." I sigh. I drive out of the parking lot and start making my way back home.

_____________________________________
[the next day]

I was stood by the sofa machine. I fed it a dollar and waitied for my drink to fall out. I leaned down and picked up my soda.

"Hello... Excuse me, Jade?" Some random kid said. "Uh... I'm Braden... From your history class." He stuttered. Oh I remember him. "You borrowed my notes. Can I have 'em back now?" He asked. I purse my lips and raise my eyebrows at him. "I... I could... Oh God, I'm sorry." He ran away.

"Thanks Braden." I smirked. I walked over to my locker. I opened my soda and look a sip of the lemon and lime flavoured pop.

I opened my locker and grabbed out my note good for my next class. I have singing and song writing with Antony.

"Hey Jade." Sophie greets me as she walks over to me and stands beside me.

Sophie and me are friends I guess. We've known each other forever. We used to be really close when we was little, but we grew apart. We still talk regularly but not that much. She has been gone for a month as she's been in London visiting the rest of her family.

"Oh hey. How was, London?" I ask trying to remember where she went on holiday.

"It was fantastic! I missed my family so much. They took me to see the Big Ben, eye of London, the Tower of London and the Buckingham palace!" She smiled.

"Oh cool." I reply as I put my history book back in my locker. "So how's your grandma doing? Is she feeling better?" I ask.

"Yeh she's okay. She finds it hard to remember things, and she still gets me and my sister confused. But apart from that she's doing well. She recovered from her broken hip quite fast." She explains.

"Oh that's good. And I don't blame her. You and your sister look quite alike." I smile.

"So what did I miss in Antony's class?" Sophie asked, I turned around so faced her again.

"Not much. We were set the task of writing a song. No biggie. It's due in next class so you don't need to worry about it." I explain.

"Thank god! Cuz I suck at writing lyrics." She sighed in relief. "Well I gotta go now. I will see you in class.".

"Yeh bye." I slammed my locker door shut, making my presence known to everyone around me.

I start making my way to Antony's class. I want to get there early so I can sit at the back. I don't really have much to do in his class today. I might get him to check over my lyrics and see what he thinks of them.

Beck's pov:

"Come on, her pants actually exploded?" I Laughed as I put my pearpad into my backpack.

"Yes! Her zipper landed in some old lady's soup!" Tori laughed.

"Eww" I frown at the thought. I feel bad for the old lady.

"Hey Tori, hey Beck." Meredith smiles politely as she walks over to me and Tori. She takes out her earphones and puts them into her backpack.

"Oh, hey Meredith." Tori smiles.

"What's up?" I ask. I quickly glance over at jade and she's putting in her locker combination.

"Just trying to pick a song for the Full Moon Jam." She replies with a smile.

"Ah." Tori beams as she looks from me to Meredith.

"Okay." I reply.

"So Beck, if you wanna, I was thinking maybe we could hang out later... Um... I can sing you a few songs, you can help me pick one." Meredith suggest.

"Yeah, um, I would, but today's not good." I say, trying my best not to hurt her feelings.

"Oh, okay." She smiles sadly. Seriously Meredith is the least of my worry's right now. It's jade I'm worried about. If she sees me with Meredith she's going to kill me.

"What do you mean, today's not good?" Tori asks with a frown. "What's wrong with today?"

"Today... I have uh... A big jar of coins... And I gotta count them." I stutter. I hate being out on the spot. I'm a terrible lier.

"Okay, well have fun." She smiles. She starts walking off when tori grabs onto her arm. If for gods sake tori.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait. What do you mean you have to count your jar of coins?" Tori raised her eyebrow.

"Ya know... I've just collected a lot nickels and quarters... And now I need to count them." I frown.

"Um, I should really get to class."

"Okay." I sigh. Thank god that's over.

"Bye." Meredith waves at us. She walks way from me and Tori.

"Bye." Tori smiles.

"I don't actually have a jar of coins." I say flatly as I hold onto the strap of my backpack.

"No." Tori says sarcastically.

"I can't hang out with Meredith. Okay?" I say as I brush my hand down her arm. I glance past tori and check on jade. She's talking to one of her old friends. Susie of sammy? Or is it Sophie? I think it's Sophie.

"Why not? She's cute and she totally likes you." Tori asks, She gives me a questioning look. How do I tell her this?

"Shh!" I whisper. As I put my finger to my lips.

"Why do I have to shh..." she raised her eyebrows.

"Shh!" I repeat myself again. I grab onto her arm and start dragging her over to the janitors closet.

"So grabby." Tori whines as I pull her into the janitors closet.

I peer through the door just to make sure that jade didn't see us. Nope, thank god.

"Okay. I get that Meredith likes me... And maybe I could like her. But ya know... Jade." I try my best to explain.

"Oh, you and Jade broke up months ago." Tori whines.

"Yeah, but when we were dating, one summer, Meredith and I were in a play together, and it made Jade like crazy jealous." I explain.

"Oh, okay, and if she found out you were snoodling with Meredith now..." Tori catches onto my thoughts.

"Jade would explode like Trina's too tight pants." I sigh.

"So, your plan is to live the rest of your life being scared of Jade?" She smirks.

"Well, that's not my only plan." I roll my eyes and chuckle nervously to myself. "Some day I'd like to plant a vegetable garden." I smile.

"Ya know what would make Jade not care if you started dating a new girl?" Tori points her finger at me.

"If the new girl had no head?" I raise my eyebrows confused. Just a thought.

"No, if she was dating a new guy." Tori smiled. Ha good luck with finding her one of those.

"None of the guys at this school will ask her out." I fold my arms.

"Why not?" She frowns.

"Because Jade is terrifying!" I yell. "All she has to do is look at most guys, and they start shaking... And peeing." I explain.

"There's gotta be some guy at Hollywood Arts who'll ask out Jade." Tori shakes her head at me.

Suddenly the door opens and sinjin leans in. "Not that I was listening at the door, but I'm currently between girlfriends." He says.

Wait a minuet. I now know how to get jade back for having sex with moose. I will take Meredith on a date. Jade Will explode! Serves you right jade for Fucking my best friend.

_____________________________________

Jades's pov:

Antony gave me the thumbs up for my song that I wrote for class. He said I should sing it for the full moon jam. He said it would boost my grade. Not that I need it though. But I agreed. I was standing on the stage testing out the microphone.

"La da. La da, da, da, da, da, da. La, la, la, la, la, la, la." I hummed into the microphone.

"Okay, that sounds horrible. I can't hear myself on the monitor, turn me up a little." I snap at Sinjin.

"Sure, I would love to turn you up a little." Sinjin smiles at me and nods his head up and down. What the fuck, he's such a creep!

"Just turn my voice up you mop-headed freak!" I yell into the microphone.

I adjust the microphone stand slightly brining it higher just a tad.

"Uh jade..." some random freshman said as he carried some boxes over to me.

"Not now!" I yell at them.

"Sorry Jade!" They scramble away. I roll my eyes and brush a few stands of hair from my face.

I sigh go myself and hum into my microphone again. Checking to see if Sinjin has turned the monitor up.

"Sinjin, fix this monitor before I make a necklace out of your ears!" I bellowed at him.

Sinjin looks uo at me terrified and quickly turns the monitor up a notch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2K 28
Everyone lost something the day she died, but Jade West lost so much more. She treated her like dirt for most of the time she knew her only to find o...
42.2K 858 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...
34.9K 931 15
"What if we fall apart again?" "Then it's up to us to pick up the pieces again." ------------- In which Beck and Jade realize that not everything is...
1.5K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...