Micheal Myers x reader ❤️😝❤️

By ZStarpurincess

When Micheal first saw you he new he needs to protect you even if it kills him .He never new what love felt l... More

Moving !
New home !!!
Halloween is coming soon .....
Halloween day !
Kidnapped !!!
Getting your clothes back
Going back to your home
Did he just talked ?!?
Cuddling !
Would she run away ?
Are you talking to yourself ?
Night ....
Stranger in the house
don't have a title
Stay with me please ...
Good morning
House almost burned
I be back don't worry
Hopefully they wont see me
Thank you so much
Who are u
Lemon 🍋🍋
Could u be pregnant
Going to the doctors
Doctors
Micheal i'm pregnant
I might have to kill again
Killing doctor Samule
Taking the bullet out
Stress
1 month later
Time to kill

If we have to move to keep us save we will ....

1.7K 32 6
By ZStarpurincess

you were in Micheals arms still asleep when he was asleep as well it was 3am in the morning you open your eyes and see him still asleep with the bandage around his gun wound you sighed and thought Micheal he should be more careful what happen if he actually died or went back to the asylum it would be just me and the baby his baby alone ....you moved his arms so you can go to the bathroom and then you walked to the bath room and looked at the mirror and said to your self ." If we had to move to keep us save ." You put both hands on your flat stomach cause it hasn't grown yet and said ." If we had to then we will even though I can't tell my parents where I am going cause they will call the cops if I told them that I got pregnant by a serial killer ....." you sighed ." But I love him I can't just leave him ...cause I can't raise his baby alone cause my parents won't help if I told them it's a killers baby ." Then you use the bathroom and walked back to bed and looked at him his peaceful when he is sleeping you smiled and went back to sleep having a wonderful dream .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 868 40
What happens when Michael Myers returns to Haddonfield after escaping from the Health facility. Y/n, was Michael's nurse and took care of him while h...
41.4K 953 11
Halloween is supposed to be a day filled with treats, costumes, and fun. You would have never expected your Halloween to be the complete opposite. La...
458K 9.8K 23
You got in an asylum in a room with Michael Myers. You two became close, you thought you could even call him a friend. After a few months however you...
23.5K 460 13
After losing her father Y/n falls into a deep despair fearing that all hope was lost. A boy called Michael Myers helps young Y/n stand up for herself...