BAD GIRL • BTS Jimin ff (BOOK...

By KimKataerin

[BOOK 1] (BOOK IS STILL UNDER EDITING, OTHER CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CRINGY TO READ) Meet Cheonsa.. Yugyeom and Min... More

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~
MUST READ
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 6~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 9~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 10~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 11~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 12~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 13~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 14~
A/N
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 15~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 16~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 18~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 19~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 20~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 21~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 22~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 23~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 24~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 25~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 26~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 27~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 28~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 29~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 30~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 31~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 32~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 33~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 34~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 35~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 36~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 37~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 38~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 40~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 41~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 42~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 43~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 44~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 46~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 47~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 49~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 50~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 51~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 52~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 53~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 54~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 55~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 56~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 57~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 58~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 59~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 61~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 62~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 63~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 64~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 65~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 66~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 67~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 68~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 69~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 70~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 71~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 72~
-

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 45~

1.8K 77 14
By KimKataerin

Double update everyone!

Old book cover appreciation chapter <3

Lisa's crush
(A/N: This isn't Jungkook lmao. I have explained myself on the past chapters)

Cheonsa's POV
"Are you alright?" Lisa unnie asks as i sobbed a little and nodded.

"What just happened earlier?" She asked, still wearing a worried face.

I really don't know too. All i knew is that.. Jimin wants to get revenge for what Dylan have done. But i really don't know if revenge is the right term for that.

"Hey, spacing out?" I finally gave my attention to Lisa unnie and explained her what just happened.

"You know what? Jimin... Is a big asshole jerk" she forms a fist and her forehead creased at the same time.

"I know right" Dylan enters the room with his bag at the side. His sweat running down along his neck as he wipe the blood stain on his knuckles.

"Are you alright?" I asked Dylan. As far as i remembered, he punched Jimin.. And he.. He.. Did that for me?

"I'm the one who's supposed to ask that idiot. Are you fine?" he chuckles as he ruffled my hair but then.. I noticed Lisa acting weird. More like, grinning and smirking.

"What's going on between you two huhh?" She asked as she tap my shoulders, annoying me.

"There's nothing. Really" Dylan said as he kneeled down to look at my foot.

"Can you even run and compete for tomorrow?" He suddenly asked. Argh, i almost forgot that competition!

"I'll have a talk with my teacher i guess. Don't worry about it" I assured them and tried to move my foot.

"Excuse me Ms. Kim." The newly hired nurse came and took out some crutches..

"With your condition, i'm afraid you can't participate for tomorrow's event. Just take a rest and don't tire yourself too much okay?" She said as i nodded.

"Here, use this as for now." I took one crutch and decided to bid my farewell to the nurse as me, Lisa unnie and Dylan walk out.

"Cheonsa!"

3rd Person's POV
As soon as Cheonsa leaves the room, Jimin immediately stand up to face her.

"What do you want?" Lisa answered in return, while Cheonsa tried to hide her puffy face.

"I want to talk.. With Cheonsa. Alone." Jimin said in a serious tone as Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Dylan, take Cheonsa away. I'll handle this" Lisa said as Dylan nodded and guided Cheonsa.

"Jimin-ah. What exactly are you planning to do?" Lisa asked irritatedly as she crosses her arms, having a stern look on her face.

"I-I didn't mean for this to happen. I want to clear things out-"

"You can clear things out when Cheonsa recovers her foot." Lisa cutted his words and gave a death glare to him.

"Look. This was really not supposed to happen okay? I just wanted to make her jealous. That's all."

"Yeah right. Because of your desire to make her jealous, you harmed her." A moment of silence occupied the tension between them but Lisa couldn't stand it anymore.

"How.. How can you be so cruel!"

"If you really love her, why would you even do this? Just for fun? Well, is seeing Cheonsa crying fun to you?!"

"Look. I love Cheonsa." He stares at Lisa's eyes, he express his emotions clearly with it.

"How can love be called love when you already lost someone in the process?" Lisa looked away as she

"A-already lost?" Jimin's voice started to shake as his heart sank.

"You know what? Cheonsa built a wall to her heart so that no one can harm her anymore. But you, crossed and broke that wall."Lisa stopped from talking as Jimin lowers his head and waited for her to continue.

"SHE gave you her heart."

"But.."

"I didn't expect that you'll bring it back to her in pieces."

Cheonsa's POV
"Go Lisa unnie!" I shouted on the top of my lungs as she goes to her position.

Lisa unnie decided to replace me and join the competition instead. She was really not into sports but for me, she'll be willing to. That's what i love about her. She's a good friend to me. More like a sister.

"You're in a good mood today?" Dylan sat beside me as i nodded in response. Actually, Dylan was the representative of their class too, but he decided to back off.. He said that, other guy wants to be the representative. I don't know..

And about  my mood. Yes i'm in a good state but.. There's still something bothering me though. I wore glasses with filter today so that they won't notice my eyes.. It's too puffy and red. I can't face them with these eyes.

"Get ready on your position please" As soon as the MC shouted, i sat straight and focused my mind on the competition.

3rd Person's POV
"Go!" As soon as the MC shouted, the crowd went loud and all the girls at the track started to run.

Lisa ran as fast as she can and thanks to her long legs, she can catch up a little even without training.

Minutes had past and finally, it's the last lap. Lisa is on the 3rd as of now.

Cheonsa's eyes are focused on Lisa unnie, hoping that she'll win. But also, someone's eyes are focused on her too.

Jimin's.

He was happy seeing Cheonsa smiling little by little. But, a part of him seems a bit sad. Sad because of the fact that Cheonsa's smiling, but not because of him.

"Jimin-ah! Let's go to the court, the match is about to start!" Jimin suddenly came back to his senses as he gave one last glance at Cheonsa and walked away.

"Is she going to watch?" He thought to himself.

"Congratulations Dani Kim!" As soon as Jimin walked away, the representative of VIIII-B won.

"Aish. She wasn't that good though!" Cheonsa complained as Dylan tried to calm her down.

"Psh" she rolled her eyes as Dylan chuckles because of her. "What's so funny?" Cheonsa glared at him which made him froze.

"N-nothing." He looked away, trying to hide his smile.

"Lisa unnie!" Cheonsa shouted as Lisa glance at her and waved.

"You did great! Don't mind that Dani girl, 3rd place is good too!" She shouted, not being embarrassed of others opinion.

"Let's go" Cheonsa patted Dylan's shoulder as he help Cheonsa go down to Lisa.

"What time is it?" Lisa asked as soon as the both of them went down.

"Uhm.. It's around 3:55pm i think. Wae?"

"Nooo, we're going to miss the match! Let's go." Lisa guided Cheonsa away. "What match?" Cheonsa asked but Lisa ignored her.

>>>FAST FORWARD
"GO XIANYU OPPA!!!!"

"Yah! My eardrums will break because of you. Cheonsa complained as she glared at Lisa and Lisa smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry" she scratched the back of her neck as her cheeks turn to red tint.

"Your blushiiing" Cheonsa grinned.

"Who is this Xianyu guy anyway?"

"He's from the other section, class VIII-B. He's a Chinese and 21 years old I guess. An athlete, straight A student and my loveeee"

"Ew" Cheonsa disgustingly said as her face became bitter.

"Tss, just because you and Jimi-" she suddenly stopped from talking when she remembered what happened yesterday plus, she spotted Jimin on the court too.

"Aish. I'm pissed of because of him yesterday and said many things." Lisa explained and sighed.

"But.. He's still your man afterall. Wouldn't you.. Atleast talk to him?" Lisa said but then her mood suddenly changed. "Wait no no. Don't talk to him. This is his fault." Lisa rolled her eyes as he sent a glare at Jimin who's talking to his teammate.

"Hey, help me cheer Xianyu later." Lisa lighted up the mood and grabbed Cheonsa's arms.

"Okay" she gave a small smile and tried not to be so gloomy.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"GO XIANYU!" As Cheonsa said, she'll help Lisa cheer him. But never knew Xianyu would be looking at her when she shouts. He made an okay sign and winked which made Cheonsa startled.

"Yah! I told you to help me cheer for him, not bring his attention to you." Lisa unnie pouted as she was about to smack her head jokingly when..

"Jimin's looking at you" Lisa whispered.

And with that, Cheonsa's heart started to beat faster. "Calm down, calm down" she mumbled to herself and patted her chest.

"Let him be like that" Cheonsa managed to say as she tried to erase her own imagination of Jimin looking at her.

"Hey, when the event ends, help me go to Xianyu oppa." Cheonsa's thoughts suddenly got erased when Lisa said this.

"And wae?"

"He noticed youuu" Lisa said as she swings Cheonsa's arm.

"Jebaaaal?"

"Aish fine fine" Cheonsa said that made Lisa smile.

On the other hand, Jimin has not been focusing on the game lately. His eyes are fixed with Cheonsa. He felt jealousy built up with him when she cheered Xianyu out of the blue.

Jimin thought to himself that, why would Cheonsa cheer for Xianyu when her class is the opponent of Xianyu which is VIII-A?

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Here we go folks. Han passes the ball to Yun and Yun runs then oh!- Xianyu took it! XIANYU! Did you see that?! He's as fast as lightning! And here we have now Jimin Park, facing Xianyu and- THERE HE GOES HE STEALS THE BALL NEATLY AND RAN, PASSES TO YOON, AND YOON PASSES IT BACK TO JIMIN AND WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT THE BALL BUT THEN OH! XIANYU TOOK IT AGAIN?! HOW DID HE DO THAT"

"Go Jiminie oppa!" Sohee suddenly started to cheer that made Cheonsa look at her and rolled her eyes.

She focused on the game again and saw what just happened. "How can Xianyu be that fast?" She thought to herself and was amazed by his skills.

"And now, Xianyu has the ball, rans as fast as a race car and Jungmo attemps to get the ball but-OH FAIL. XIANYU STILL HAS THE BALL BUT VIII-A IS STILL LEADING WITH 2 POINTS AHEAD."

"15 seconds remaining folks, would VIII-B catch up against VIII-A? Oh and here we have Xianyu holding the ball and defensing it. He passes to Hamin and hamin was about to shout but- OH HE FAKED IT AND PASSES THE BALL TO XIANYU AGAIN, ONLY 6 SECONDS REMAINING, WILL THEY CATCH UP? OH AND HERE WE GO FOLKS XIANYU ATTEMPS TO SHOOT, XIANYU FOR THREE!"

"OH!!! IT WENT IINNN! *whistles*"

"CONGRATULATIONS! CLASS VIII-B WON WITH 1 POINT AHEAD!"

"That was.... INTENSE!" Lisa shouted as she clapped her hands, happy that Xianyu's team won.

"Yah, our class just lost the game, you're still happy?" Cheonsa said as she looks at Lisa that is smiling widely.

"Let's go, i'll bring you to your Xianyu" she chuckles as she took her crutch and Lisa assists her.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Nihao. I'm Cheonsa" Cheonsa spoke in mandarin as Xianyu laughs. "Even his laugh is beautiful" Lisa mumbles as Cheonsa felt embarrassed.

Cheonsa's POV
"Xianyu Ling. I can speak Hanggul you know." He shakes hands with me but then.. Lisa unnie slapped my hand.

"What?" I asked with a tone. I'm doing my best to introduce you step by step okay?

"Don't steal him away from me" she whispers to my ears. Psh. Steal?

"Oh right. This is Lisa." I smiled and they were about to shake hands when..

"Xianyu!" I heard a voice that is so familiar to my ears. Even with just his voice, i can already tell who this guy is.

Park Jimin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 3.2K 42
"What's the dare?" she sheepishly asked. "I'm thinking either you give me a lap dance or you lick about eight inches or so of my neck. I don't know...
56.9K 2.1K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
322K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...