One night with a billionaire

By CL2121

One night Two people Three incredible moments But no amount is as big as the mess we're in now... ... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
1. L U C Y
2. B A X
3. L U C Y
4. B A X
5. L U C Y
6. L U C Y
7. L U C Y
9. L U C Y
10. B A X
11. L U C Y
12. B A X
13. L U C Y
14. B A X
15. B A X
16. L U C Y
17. B A X
18. L U C Y
19. B A X
20. L U C Y
21. B A X
22. L U C Y
23. B A X
24. L U C Y
25. L U C Y
26. B A X
27. L U C Y
28. B A X
29. L U C Y
30. B A X
31. L U C Y
32. B A X
33. B A X
34. B A X
35. B A X
36. L U C Y
37. B A X
38. L U C Y
39. B A X
40. B A X
41. L U C Y
42. B A X
43. L U C Y
44. B A X
E P I L O G U E

8. B A X

51.2K 1.9K 545
By CL2121

Lucy

The girl who'd spent the last six weeks consuming my brain. I hadn't stopped thinking about her in every single way possible. Her perfect skin, her beautiful voice, her goddess body, and the way I treated her that morning. I wish I could go back, pull her back into my arms and tell her how I really felt. Now she was at my door. But why?

"Come in." I buzzed open the gate, watching as a bright green fiat 500 made its self comfy on my drive. Without a doubt that wasn't her car. She was too simple - in a good way - for a car like that. I imagine she drives something classy like a Mercedes or something, probably in white or black too.

Maybe I looked like a creep, but I was fixated on the camera as her curvy body left the car in a pair of sexy jeans, and a tight fitting top. The v-neck left me reminiscing the night I had the opportunity to view all her cleavage, as right now it was on full display for anyone to see. But Goddamn she looked hot. Sexy even. Her whole body was a rare diamond; beautiful on display, sparkling catching everyone's attention at her beauty.

It wasn't until she was out of view that I noticed her friend from that night. Now I could understand why some friend would suggest a dress like the one she was wearing. This girl was a walking highlighter. Pink everything, and bright too. Yet she's not the one lighting up my body right now. Lucy is.

I moved towards the door, opening it before they could ring the bell. I was still in my grey joggers and black T-shirt, as I was about to use the gym downstairs. Yet Lucy was the one who looked odd as her friend was also in sportswear.

"Hi, Erm come in." It took me a while to speak. I was paying too much attention to how stressed out Lucy looked. Her eyes were a little puffy, and slightly red. I was immediately concerned for whatever had upset her, eager to teach the person a lesson.

"Shall we go sit in the lounge? Is there somewhere Avery could go?"
She asked as they entered the hallway.

"Do you not want me in the room?" Avery whispered, but I could still hear her. What could she need to be in the room for?

"No, don't worry. I'll shout if I need you." She reassured her friend with a closed lip smile.

"If you're sure, sweetie." Squeezing her shoulder, Avery looked to me for an answer to Lucy's question.

"Erm she can go in the dining room it's just through the door in the lounge."

I led them both down the wide empty hallway which opened up into the lounge. I could sense the tension between us as soon as Avery closed the door to the dining room.

"Would you like a drink? I forgot to offer you both one." I attempted to converse with her to break the tension, but she just shook her head without making any noise.

"We need to talk, Bax." She swallowed, taking a shaky breath. The tears she'd tried to hide earlier were showing. Her eyes had become a watery surface of salty liquid ready to emerge at any moment.

"Hey, shhh it's okay, what's wrong?"

I honestly hadn't even thought what she could possibly need to be here for. I was too concerned with her actually being here than why.

I sat next to her pulling her tiny body into mine. I practically swallowed her, she might be curvy but she was still petite in height, and the rest of her body too.

"There's no easy way for me to say this, so I'm just going to come out with it."

She looked up at me before continuing, I automatically wiped the stray tears that fell.

"I'm pregnant Bax. It's yours."

I couldn't speak. My whole body had frozen; become numb with shock. Pregnant. A baby. A small human. She was carrying my baby. A fucking baby.

I pulled away leaning my elbows on my knees, grabbing my hair. I could faintly hear her tears, alongside her small sniffles as she waited for me to answer. However, I was in too much shock to even speak, never mind provide her with a response or answer.

"I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't of bothered. You don't have to worry. I'm keeping it, and I don't want anything from you it's fine." She stood up, and shouted Avery. I might of been in shock, but there was no way she wasn't letting me have rights of my own child.

"No wait." I shot up, and grabbed her forearm as Avery entered back into the room.

"What?" She was angry. I didn't blame her, I'd just sat probably looking like this was the end of the world for me. It was in some way, my life was messed up.

"We can talk properly about this. We need to. We have options -"

As soon as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it. I didn't mean it like that, I was going to say something else but her face morphed into fury. She was a volcano ready to erupt.

"Don't you dare tell me I should consider aborting this baby!" She yelled in my face, tears further spilling down her cheeks.

I grabbed her face wiping her tears with my thumbs.

"No, no, no, no, that wasn't what I was about to say." I was desperate to stop her crying. I didn't mean to upset her further.

"Then what did you mean to say, huh?" She was no longer shouting, but her voice was still slightly raised.

"That there are options on how we do this. How we deal with a baby together, I don't know how to word it, but I didn't mean I wanted you to get rid of it." I was struggling to breath. I might be a billionaire, but money doesn't buy happiness. My life is more complicated than she thinks, I'm not the happy CEO everyone thinks I am. A baby deserves more than that, but if it's my baby I won't ignore that.

"Y-you want it?" She stuttered in shock at my words.

"Yes. I mean honestly I haven't even had chance to think about it but I know I don't want you to abort it. Please no, don't do that."

without admitting to her, I thought back to the time my one ex girlfriend aborted my baby without even consulting me. I understand it's their body, but it was my baby too. I would of wanted our baby. I also have a high opinion on abortion as there are a lot of ways to avoid an unwanted situation like that. If you don't want a baby, there are things to prevent it. Yet we didn't use those 'things' we were exclusive, and I naively presumed that if it happened we would keep it. How silly I was. I was only twenty five at the time, an age you would think would be old enough to see a woman playing you, but it wasn't. She loved me, but didn't want children. It broke my heart when I found out what she did, causing me to end our relationship. So if Lucy thinks I want her to do that, I don't. Yet I'm not going to pity her with my story.

"Just please sit back down. Talk to me."

Her body language showed me she was reluctant to sit as she stood looking between me and Avery. Eventually she sat back down where we'd just been. I was thankful she hadn't completely ignored what I said and left anyway.

"Avery would you like a drink? I can go make one or you can help yourself."

"I'll do it, Lou?"

"Can I have a cof- a water please." She changed her answer realising she shouldn't really have caffeine.

"Would you like anything Bax?"

"No thank you." She left the room, and I slowly turned to face Lucy.

"How have you been? With the pregnancy so far I mean." I couldn't hide my concern for her, I'd pretty much shown it enough the past ten minutes anyway.

"I've been sick a lot. The past night actually, I didn't really sleep much. I'd spent the night basically in the bathroom."
She huffed. "I'm sorry you don't need to hear all this."

"No I do. I care Lucy, you're carrying my baby." Interlocking her hand with mine, I looked into her eyes. Her tears had slowly dissipated, but they were red and swollen.

"This is so weird." She shook her head baffled at what was happening. How does she think I feel? I'm still in shock.

"I really expected you to hit the roof after the way you treated me that morning." She eyed me cautiously as she clearly dreaded my response.

"I'm so sorry about that. I should never of said what I said to you."

"Can we get forget it? We need to work together for this baby, I don't want us to remember that." I really didn't. We were having a baby, and we needed to put anything negative behind us. I was going to be a parent, what the hell.

I was definitely still in shock, maybe that's how I was dealing with it so well? Sometimes people do that when they're in shock, don't they?

My mind was a mess.

"I have my first proper scan next week. Thursday ten AM. I want you there." she spoke softly, smiling as she told me.

"Of course I'll be there." I smiled back at her, a genuine smile too. Was I excited? I couldn't even decipher my emotions right now either.

"Here's your drinks!" Beaming at us with a huge smile, Avery brought us both a water despite me saying I didn't want anything.

"So can I stay now or do I have to go back in there alone." She curled her mouth when she said the latter.

"You can stay now." Lucy giggled back at her, as she took a tentative sip of her water.

Her face dropped instantly, and she held her belly as she grimaced.

"Lou what's wrong?" Avery crossed the room to her in a flash. I was sat beside her rubbing her arm worried.

"Lucy?" I asked gently.

"Where's the bathroom?!" She quickly shot up, and I pulled her into the hallway where there was a bathroom towards the door. She must of been having morning sickness.

"It's here, I've got you." She tried to push me away, but I wasn't allowing it. I wasn't about to leave her in here on her own.

"Go! I-I'll.. be.. fine." She tried to speak as her head was over the toilet, but I told her no.

"I'm staying, you need someone." I gently rubbed her back while holding her hair with my other hand. "It's okay, I'm here."

She collapsed her head in my lap, breathing heavy. Her poor little body must be going through hell at the moment.

"I'm tired of being sick, and I'm, well, tired too." She whispered as she lay there.

Suddenly, her body began to get heavier, as her eyelids started to shut. Within seconds she was releasing small snores, asleep in my lap.

"Is she asleep?!" Avery whispered from the doorframe.

"Yeah." I giggled back, completely dumbfounded.

"I'll carry her upstairs."

"I have to go, but will you be able to take her home? I trust you'll look after her. Thank you by the way, she really thought you wouldn't want this." Wincing at the confession, I appreciated her trust in me out of everything she said.

"She'll be fine with me."

I let Avery make her way out, as I carried Lucy up the stairs. Hopefully she wouldn't be too freaked out when she woke up in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 37.3K 63
{18+ COMPLETE} For the past three years, Bren Hadaway has been preparing to die. When he was sixteen, he watched his dad murder his mom. And ever si...
419K 10.3K 30
Becoming pregnant with a guy who was soon to become leader of a gang, Lauren goes through more than a young teenage mother should. Her brother had ju...
691K 31.5K 34
Since high school 25 year old Christian knew how to swoon the ladies, he knew how to draw them in, bring them home and have his way with them. If he...
4.2M 117K 54
[Editing] He's the grumpy CEO of the company she works for. The very boss, no one gets enough words with before he pushes them far away. And then Sie...