The Great Seducer

By lemonsjuice4

Lisa's loyalty for Jisoo will be challenged once Jennie tries to seduce her. (G!P Lisa) Trigger Warning! Th... More

Introduction (Characters)
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L

Chapter XLIV

36.1K 807 495
By lemonsjuice4

JISOO's POV

         I woke up the next day and sees Lisa beside me, napping while Jennie and Eomma chats on the corner.

"Lisa.." I called her name and she looked up to me.

"Love.." she hugs me tight. I suddenly feel like crying again.

"Where were you yesterday?" my voice cracked but I didn't care.

"I'm sorry.." is the only thing I heard from her.

"I needed you yesterday. Where were you?" I start to cry again.

"I'm sorry, my feelings took over me. I was mad. I didn't know what to do, love. I'm so sorry.." she hugs me still. I cried onto her shoulder.

"Yejin is gone and it's because of me.." I blamed myself again because it's true. I'm the one to blame.

"No, love please, don't blame yourself. It's all on that guy. It's all on him." there's a hint of anger in her voice and I'm afraid Lisa might do something to Eunwoo oppa. He's not the one to blame, I am.

"No, Lali. Oppa is not involved in this. It's all mine." I tried to calm her down by caressing her face.

"Lisa, you almost beat him to death, isn't that enough?" Jennie asks.

"Because he deserve it!" Lisa yelled at us. "If he didn't bother taking Jisoo out, nothing would have happened. My daughter wouldn't die if it wasn't for him!"

"Dear, please calm down." Eomma had the urge to calm Lisa down. "Even if you beat him to death, Yejin won't be coming back. Please, Lisa, calm yourself for a while."

She's fuming in anger, I can see it in her eyes.

I got weaker when I've seen tears streaming down her face.

"It's not just a thing. Our baby is gone in just a snap. My Yejin is not just a thing..she can't be replaced." she says. My heart is an emotional wreck. We've been waiting for this moment; to have a beautiful family but our first child just died.

AUTHOR's POV

         Jisoo have been discharged from the hospital after a day and despite everything, Lisa made sure to comfort her wife the best way she know how.

Things are getting pretty hard and challenging for Lisa but she chose to be in that situation. She chose to suffer.

How can she love two persons at the same time? 

How dare she love her wife's sister?

These are the kind of questions people wants to be answered.

They started going on dates again, doing the things they've been doing before they got married, everything just to make Jisoo feel okay. At the end of the day, Jisoo is still saddened with the loss of their baby and Lisa knows she has to be there for her.

Lisa never stopped trying. Just like how every partner should be.

She barely had time for Jennie because she wants to make it up to her wife after everything that had happen.

[About two weeks later]

         Jennie tells Lisa to visit her because she misses her and that she has something very important to say.

Being the loveable cheater Lisa is, of course she went to Jennie's.

Lisa knocked on her door and lifts Jennie up once she opened it.

"Yah, Lisa!" Jennie is happy to see her.

"I missed you, beautiful." Lisa pecks her lips.

"I missed you, too, love." Jennie says, snaking her hands around Lisa's neck before kissing her.

"How are things with unnie?" Jennie asks once Lisa put her down. The tall girl released a sigh.

"We're still adjusting. It still hurts especially for her." Lisa sighed again.

"I hope you'll be fine in no time because we have another problem."

"What?" she turned her head to Jennie.

LISA's POV

         I went home shortly. I didn't want and I can't really stay that long in Jennie's.

"Hey, love." I greet my wife.

"So, what did dad say?" she asked.

I'm sorry I had to lie again. I used dad to excuse myself from her to go to Jennie.

"Nothing important." I shook my head. "You in for movies tonight?" I changed the topic.

"Yeah."

After having dinner, we decided to watch netflix. Just spend quality time with each other, you know that?

Jisoo cuddled up with me in the middle of watching the movie.

"Thank you for making time, Lali. I appreciate everything that you do for me." she's getting emotional again.

"Don't thank me. You're my wife, it's my responsibility, okay?" I reassured her. "I love you."

She leans in to kiss me and things starts to get pretty intense.

I start to grope her mounds as she release moans and wraps her legs around my waist. She run her fingers on my hair while I suck on her neck.

I slowly put her panties down since she's wearing a mini dress.

She's already wet when I start touching her.

I don't like wasting time so I pulled my boxers down and starts rubbing my hard cock around her wet clitoris.

"Ahh.." she lets out. "Stop teasing, put it inside me.." she says. It's hot seeing my wife like this; sweaty and begging to be fucked.

I gently slide my dick in her and thrusts her at average speed.

There's something that bothers my mind but I can't say no to sex. Especially to my wife.

I let out everything by fucking her. Hard and passionate.

Jennie... I thought about her.

[Flashback to ealier]

"I hope you'll be fine in no time because we have another problem." she suddenly told me.

"What?" I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

She released a sigh and sat down beside me.

"Didn't I tell you I don't take pills anymore?" she questioned.

"No." I simply answered.

Oh, fuck. No.

My heart starts to beat madly. I think I know where this is going. My eyes widened at the thought.

"Don't tell me you're.."

"Lisa.." she held my hand and looked in my eyes. "I'm pregnant."

Fuck. Fuck you, Lisa. Fuck you. is all what I can think of at that very moment.

"Aren't you happy?" she questioned. I stood up and cursed myself one more time.

"Jen, I don't know.." I turned to face her. "This is bad. This is very bad." I said, unsure of what to do.

"I know but you can't lose another child of yours." she told me.

Fuck, this is all my fault. I should've seen this coming.

"I need time to think, Jen. My mind's still messed up right now, please do understand." I pleased her. I really don't know what to say nor how to react.

"We can't hide this, Lisa." she says and that triggered me even more.

"I know, that's why I need time to think on what to do, okay?" I told her.

"I'm sorry, Jisoo needs me right now." I was preparing to leave when she hugged me from behind.

"So do I. I need you, too, Lisa." her voice cracked a bit but it didn't stop me from leaving. I have to think about things.

[Flashback end]

"Ahh, Lisa I'm gonna cum." my wife says.

"I love you, Jisoo." I put my head on the crook of her neck. Both of us were gasping for air.

I love you and I'm sorry.

______________________________________

         Here's the update y'all have been waiting for! Hoping y'all will like it.

Don't forget to vote and leave comments as much as you want, okay? Mwa.

I want y'all to check out the preview of "Remembering You" which is my next work! It'll be a Jenlisa-Chaelisa story so please, support "Remembering You" after I finish "The Great Seducer. You can check it out on my profile! hehe.

AND ALSO! BLACKPINK AND TWICE COMEBACK NEXT MONTH😭 THERE'S ALSO SEULRENE SUB-UNIT COMING UP! MY BLACKTWICEVELVET HEART IS SHAKING💘 LET'S SUPPORT OUR GIRLS  AND CHEER FOR THEM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7K 25
Lisa's life was all going good as a well-known formula e racer, until this crazy girl starts claiming she once received a love letter from her. entir...
172K 3.4K 40
Compilation of BLACKPINK imagines/ one shots/ aus between the pinks (Jisoo/ Jennie/ Rosé/ Lisa) and (you) female reader. Highest rankings: #1 Jisoo #...
1.2M 32.4K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...