RWBY watches Tokusatsu and To...

By Blackveil_Vaal_Hazak

This will contain some action movies from Japanese action teenage movies such as Kamen Rider and Ultraman sin... More

Prologue
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 1
Ultrawoman Yang: New Generation Climax Trailer
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 3
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 4
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 5
Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 6
Ultraman Tiga: The Final Odyssey-1
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey- part 2
Shin Ultraman (Trailer)
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-3
Pokemon: Coco Trailer
Question...
Ultraman Tiga: The final odyssey-4
Ultraman Tiga: Final Odyssey-part 5
Ultraman Tiga: Final odyssey part 6
Ultraman Z(Final episode)
Announcement

Kamen Rider Rose: Arc Majesty-part 2

1.6K 14 78
By Blackveil_Vaal_Hazak

~~~Back at the movie~~~

Last sentence;

Ruby: Alright, let's hit it!

After that, Ruby and Weiss head to school, and Pyrrha and Nora standing there watching them leave and she said to Nora and walks away.

Pyrrha: Make sure we've got good seats.

Nora: Huh?! Wait, me!?

Jaune: I never see Pyrrha so mean, no offense, Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: None has taken, Jaune. 

The scene shows Jaune running up a stair, and a sudden green light appears in front of him. When Jaune about to ran pass the person he was shocked for the sudden appearance. The person stands in front of is Penny Polendina wearing a cloak and a hat, (also known as white Penny) and said;

Penny: Wait, is there me? 

Zero: Well, yes, but there is two of you, a white and a black, but I can't say who is the villain in this film yet, you just have to witness it.

Penny: Oh.

W.Penny: Congratulations. 

She holding a book called "Savior legacy"(Its that right?) 

W.Penny: According to this book, very soon, you will have a most special day. 

She turns over to Jaune and said;

W.Penny: One the will set you on the course you shall follow. However... be wary of the overlord. 

Jaune: Huh, overlord?

W.Penny: I'll be praying for your success.

And she handed over something to Jaune. Jaune watches the strange devices on his hand and its show as blank Riderwatch with just a black color on it. He shakes the Riderwatches and said;

Jaune: What is this thing?

When he returns it to her, she was gone and Jaune was looking around to find her but he decided to throw the Riderwatch away and continue his training. But he doesn't know that she still there and the Riderwatch is floating on the mid-air and she looks at him again and said;

W.Penny: According to this book, in September of 20XX, the typical highschooler Jaune Arc... 

And the scene starts to show a lot of time on her back.

W.Penny: Has a fate awaiting where her defeats the worst, most wicked overlord, Ohma Rose...

And the scene switches again with Jaune still running on the stair.

W.Penny: And rises to be the savior of all time.

When she accidentally spoke out the word, she quickly closes the book and said;

W.Penny: Oops. However, this is all a bit further down the road. 

The title shows up and said: "Kamen Rider Rose Next Time: ARC, MAJESTY!" with the tune on the background.

Ruby: Wow, that is an awesome tune! But when you said there is two Penny, then where is the other one?

Sougo: Uhh, that...

Woz: That's will be later in the show.

Ruby: Oh, okay!

The scene shows a bunch of people walking on the stair and there is a board standing there and it shows as " Vale Beacon academy Judo tournament." and the scene changes to there are people wrestling each other and they all wearing the same clothes as Jaune. 

Ozpin: I would love if our academy has this activity and a sport like.

The scene shows where Ruby and Weiss walks in front of the peoples, and Nora saw them as she standing up and greet them. 

Nora: Ruby, Weiss over here!

Ruby and Weiss went just walks to Nora's direction and Nora called them again.

Nora: Come on, move it! The match is about to start! 

The other students just finished their fight and the judge came over.

Judge: Point! That's enough!

Another judge walks to the board and attaches the winner sticker. After that, Jaune is sitting on the chair and wait for his turns. Ruby saw Jaune sitting there and she decided to tell Weiss about it. 

Ruby: Hey, Jaune saw us!

Weiss: Huh?

Nora: Not exactly. He was looking at Weiss.

Yang: Nora, you are a bad liar, I'm not gonna lie, you even worst then Ruby.

Ruby: What?! I'm a great liar!

Yang: Oh, yeah, so tell me, when did you eat all of your cookies yesterday?

Ruby: Uhh, it was Zwei! Definitely Zwei...

Yang: Ruby, Zwei was at dad's place and besides he can't even eat cookies... And you are a bad liar.

Zero: Can we watch back the movies! It's kinda annoying!

Ruby: Fine...

Pyrrha turns over to Nora who currently talking to Ruby and Weiss, and Ruby asks Nora;

Ruby: Why her?

Nora turns back to the front and answer;

Nora: it's only natural. Since Jaune likes Weis-

Before Nora can finish the sentence once again, Pyrrha pour down the water bottle and soak her skirt.

Jaune: Wow, Pyrrha, I never see you like this before... Are you...

Pyrrha: Uhh, you can put it this way but, I don't do that...

Jaune: Oh, right... See Weiss, even my alter-self likes you, why don't you love me back.

Weiss: Jaune, I like you... But as a friend.

Jaune hears why Weiss said to him and his heart broke into pieces. 

Cinder: Yeesh, can't even let a villain watch the show peacefully.

Port: You're telling me.

Zero: Alright, everyone, let us continue the show.

Nora was shocked when Pyrrha pour the water on her skirt and she yells at her.

Nora: What was that for?!

Pyrrha: Sorry. My hand Slipped. 

Nora & Ruby: How would that even...?

When they finish their talks, they saw Jaune is his turn to fight the opponent. 

Weiss: It's time for his match!

They cheer at him.

Weiss: You can do it!

Nora: Good luck, Jaune!

Ruby: Jaune! You can do it! Go get him!

Jaune walks into the ring and bows to his opponent as greet, and when he saw his opponent, it's was a blond hair and a muscular body, and he was Cardin Winchester as his opponent for this match.

Cardin: Wait, I'm also the activity with Jauney-boy! I can beat him! 

Everyone: Shut up!!! No one likes you!!

Weiss saw the person and ask;

Weiss: Who is that guy? He looks nothing like a high schooler.

Nora answer Weiss question;

Nora: He's the one they call the worst, most wicked overlord of high school judo. 

Ruby: The worst, most wicked overlord?

Nora turns to Ruby and answers her question.

Nora: Everyone he fights ends up seriously injured.

Pyrrha: It's not gonna be an easy match.

Ruby: But... I get the feeling Jaune can do this.

Jaune and Cardin both stand each other opposite sides and ready to attack. The judge begins to Yell;

Judge: Begin!

Jaune and Cardin let out a scream as they ready to fight each other. Jaune gets the first hand and Cardin pushes his hand away. Jaune then used his other hand to strike him but also been blocked by Cardin, they both grab each other and tries to flip the other to the ground. Their legs kept on intercept each other, and they kept pushing each other.

Ruby, Weiss, Nora, and Pyrrha are cheering for him from the seat.

Ruby: You can do it! Come on!

Jaune was having a struggle on flipping Cardin to the ground and Cardin almost has Jaune flip to the ground. Jaune counters back and tries to flip Cardin to the ground, as he kept tried flipping him, a bones cracks beneath his leg and fell to the ground as he yells in pain.

Jaune: A-arggghhhh! 

The crowd was shocked form the sudden incident and Ruby and her friends were also shocked by it and Pyrrha stands up and Weiss calls out Jaune's name.

Weiss: Jaune!

Ruby: Jaune! You think he's okay? 

Nora turned to her and said;

Nora: That looks pretty bad to me.

Pyrrha searching her handbag to find her scroll.

Pyrrha: I'm gonna call daddy and get him the best doctor!

As she starts to call the scroll, the judges walk to him and tell others to stop the match and Jaune was still lying on the ground and he keeps yelping. One of the judges came and ask;

Judge: Hey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?

~~~To be continued~~~

Pyrrha: Is Jaune gonna be okay?

Jaune: Relax Pyrrha, it's not me, but I do need to if my other me is alright?

Ruby: Yeah! Just so he breaks his leg doesn't mean he won!

Cardin: Hey! I won fair and square!

Nora: NO! You almost kill Jaune!

Cardin: No, can do. I don't want to be a loser, thanks to my other me. Jauney-boy was weak.

Zero: Alright, that's it.

Zero opens up a portal and throws team CRDL away from the theater and close the portal.

Zero: Now that takes care of it and if anyone of you arguing, I will send you back to your world! And I mean the person who does not want to admit! Are you clear!

Everyone: Yes! 

Even Salem was scared by him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 finishes and I hope you like it.

Make a vote, which movies should I start next except for the hyper battle DVD show( Can't find any eng sub in any website.)

Kamen Rider Build: Perfect Kingdom (This one needs new characters and villain too.) 

Or

Kamen Rider Zero one: Reiwa first generation ( This one I have the plan for this as Yang will be the Zero one and Blake as Izu, Ichigata will be Taiyang, just the villain who will be. Almost forgot, Ruby, Weiss, Jaune, and Penny will be back at this movie)

Or

Kamen Rider Zi-O: Over Quaztle (The character in this film will be the same as this movie as Ruby, Weiss, Jaune, and Penny. But the villain, who will be?)

And after the second movie finish, I will start an Ultraman movie, which will be made and I will make a trailer if I want to make the movies later on.

The vote will be closed at the end of July, I can give you plenty of time to think which one you want.

And suggest me any western movies too.

Bye~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...
833 12 10
"The story of a boy who had became a subject to an experiment, fortunately for him, he escaped by getting helped by one of the scientist of the lead...
484K 6.2K 106
You were transported to the rwby universe by a mysterious power and was given the power to summon any weapon, armor and items from bows to gun's, swo...
1K 22 12
Note this is my first story I will improve as time goes on so don't mind a few mistakes here and there also I own nothing Rwby is owned by rooster te...