Agent J4

By jonieeean

Amber was an assassin trained by a unanimous underground organization in Italy. She was trained to kill and t... More

Simula
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 32 (2)
Huling Kabanata
Wakas
Special Chapter

Agent J4

2.7K 43 1
By jonieeean

#AJ4
-written by jonieeean 

Amber was an assassin trained by a unanimous underground organization in Italy. She was trained to kill and to be merciless. But then, she ran away after a mission and ended up in the Philippines. 

J4 is the codename given to her when she started working in JL Security and Protection Agency. Her personal information was changed and hidden. In exchange, she has only one mission: Protect the CEO of Ruby Group, Ryder Gov Gallego IV.

Ryder Gov, a sexy beast, jaw-dropping man. He didn't want any bodyguards or protective agents as he believed that he could handle himself. But an incident happened that led his father to give him one. He was furious. Even more furious when he knew that it was a woman. But he was left with no choice. 

Amber would then live in Ryder's house in Gallego Village. Followed him whenever he was even on his vacation until... she felt a strange feeling towards him. And it was not good as falling for him means more chaos to face. 

... 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Warning: Grammatical and typological errors ahead. This story also contains violence and strong language. 

Story started: May 7, 2020
Story ended: September 9, 2022 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 18.1K 55
[Werewolf Series #1] This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's i...
4.1K 303 58
He was once mine, and losing him changed me forever. Chelsea Villanueva is the CEO of magazine company known as wicked. Kilala siya bilang walang pus...
26K 586 60
Rheylia Emi Torrez, a woman who only knows how to love, but her husband cheated on her. She's broken that she wants to attempt suicide but a guy appe...
8.7K 184 44
The Agent Written By DarkDeathe Language: Filipino Buong akala ni Wayn Feneir Carter ay ayos na siya sa buhay niya, maayos na bahay, maraming pera, s...