I'm Nothing But A Side Charac...

By The_MEME_lover

Nozomu Yashi, a normal student in Goruden Academy, if you call being in the most prestigious school in the wo... More

Introduction of Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

2.3K 105 48
By The_MEME_lover

"I don't need your help! Hmph!"

I'm now currently dealing with this villainess, but how unlucky cause I don't wanna deal with her.

"Then don't." I said as I fix my skirt up and left. A person with a rude attitude doesn't deserve any help.

"H-Hey! You! How rude! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Even if I know who you are, I wouldn't care anyways."

"You-!" Her face is red in anger as she puff her cheeks like a squirel, but I just walked away like I didn't hear a single thing. I can feel them stare and I can hear them whisper but I really don't give a fuck about what they say~

Irrelevant people will always be irrelevant.

Now finally in my classroom, I went into my assigned seat and open up the mini locker under my desk. I got my notebook and pen out and opened one of the books I brought. I slightly smiled at the silence, I can't hear anything else except my breathing and me scribbling.

Each room in the academy is sound proof, impressive right? Well that's a prestigious school for you. No wonder only filthy rich people attend here.

Before the bell rings the classroom door opened as students walk in, but I'm too busy with writing so I did what I always do. Ignore them. But no. I can't ignore them when they're glowing like that!

I look up only to see 4 good-looking men, standing at the doorway. They're shining so brightly I feel like I'm looking directly at the sun.

IS THIS THE POWER OF THE MALE LEADS?! To burn the eyeballs of the side characters?! But dang, I feel like I look like a squid just from looking at them.

'My eyes are burning.'

I look down to find my emergency sunglasses and put it on top of my specs. Once my eyes adjust, I continued my studies like nothing happened.

They just stared at me with a gaze saying 'is she on drugs or something' but in a handsome way, the four looked at each other then just chuckled.

And so they sit down close to each other, near the back, close to a window. Because...

All protagonists sits beside a window.

When I'm already safe from their blinding light, I took off my sunglasses and putted it just on top of my desk in case I have to look at them once again.

Soon when the school bell ringed, all students went in like a hoard of bulls. I did not saw new or old faces cause, I didn't bother to looked at them, I just continued studying.

But then a familiar annoying voice ruined my mood.

"I went into Hawaii this summer where did you guys went?"

Maxsteel or Maxwheel- what ever his name is, went in with a bunch of ladies. Chatting about his happy vacation. He then sat beside me and glance at me with a disgusted look on his face, to return the favor, I look up and glance at him only to act like I'm gonna vomit making the girls laugh beside him.

"Hmph! Where did you go this summer four-eyes? Oh. You must've not gone somewhere because you're too broke!" He then finished it off with a mocking laugh.

Seriously? Again with the ''you're poor as a rat'' thingy?! Like in a normal person's eyes I'm already lucky, my social status is above average you guys are just filthy rich! It's not my fault most of you here owns a million dollar company!

"You know Maxsteel-" I started off giving him a piece of me.

"It's Maxreel!"

"That's the same. ME and my FAMILY went into a FAMILY trip, to the mountains to camp." I said, rubbing the family part on him because I know he's not in good terms with his parents. You just gotta hit them where it hurts.

"Pfft. Wha— camping?! That's so boring!"

"If going out with your parents and enjoying nature is boring to you, you must've drowned and went crazy. Oh wait— I remembered you don't have any idea to what a family trip is. Because your father never really wanted to go anywhere with you, and your mother is too busy with your brother to even notice you." I finish off my insult with a smile.

Silence, and then a loud cheer boomed. The classmates that heard my response laughed making everyone look at us.

I went back to writing ignoring the laughter and the glare of the embarrassed brat.

Our homeroom teacher went in to greet us all, I look up only to see a familiar face smirking at me.

I huffed before raising a brow at him, making him lightly chuckle at my attitude.

So troublesome. Why does he have to be my homeroom teacher?!

He's Brian Aaushi, the youngest and most popular teacher in the academy. He graduated in this school as the valedictorian, a very VERY popular and respected teacher and also the headmaster's favorite nephew.

What's my relationship with him? Don't get any weird ideas.

I just ran across him smoking in one of the gardens, he thought he could scare me off but I filmed him while smoking, so he's the one who got scared instead. There's a strict policy about smoking here in school, not only among the students but also the teachers so— if the video I filmed of him got out he's gonna get into big trouble and he might lose his job.

But I'm no snitch.

So instead I made a deal with him and that's when our friendship started.

I turned a blind eye in exchange for lessons, it's a win-win situation for us. Am I blackmailing him? No~

Of course not. I could never do that to anyone.

"Hello everyone. I will be your homeroom teacher, my name is Brian Aaushi. Let's get along well." Several squeals were heard from the girls and a few 'tch' from the boys. While none of the male leads are reacting.

"And today, I'll be introducing a new student. Please come in."

Then, an angel went down from the sky to bless us all with her good-looks. She's shinning so brightly just like the male leads. I again put my sunglasses back and look at her walk in slowmotion, I turn my head and stared at the male leads to see their hair flowing even if the windows are close.

Everyone gapped at her beauty so I also opened my mouth to blend in with my own kind, us side characters. I think I'm doing great.

"Pfft-" Brian's sudden laugh made him have everyone's attention. He then glance at me only to laugh more.

'What?' I raised a brow my mouth already close. He just snickered at me. What? I'm trying my best to fit in!

"I-I'm sorry Kazuki, you can continue now."

The female lead smiled making the flowers bloom outside the window. "Sensei, you could just call me Shaina."

Brian softly chuckled but he didn't respond to Shaina's request making the female lead smile more.

"My name is Shiana Kazuki, let's get along well."

BAM!

The door suddenly slam open showing a girl with long wavy purple locks, she have that idiotic grin on her face, possibly thinking it's cool to be fashionably late. She then look around only to stop at me.

"YOU! YOU'RE THE RUDE GIRL!" She said while pointing a finger at me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said trying to not bring attention to me.

"You! What's your name?!" She said walking towards my desk, then slamming her hand on it.

"Why would I tell you?"

"You! Tell me what her name is!" She then  points at Maxsteel, but none of them really knows my first name except for our teacher right here.

Maxsteel is trying his best to remember my name, but he can't remember it. He then looked at me nervously as I give off a triumph smirk. It's fun being invisible.

"It's Yashi." Mr. President here decided to join in making me look at him with wide eyes. EXCUSE ME?! What is your problem?! You never cared before! Why are you suddenly adding fuel to the fire?

"Is that her first name? What's her first name?!" Says the villainess.

"It's Nozomu." Our teacher, Brian said with a teasing smirk on his face, but my glare only made him laugh. What's his problem? What is everone's problem?! I'M TRYING TO NOT STAND OUT HERE!

"Then Nozomu Yashi! If you're so arrogant why not compete with me?! If you win I will let you off this once!" Says the purple haired idiot.

Sigh. I didn't signed up for this shit.

But, if she's gonna leave me alone after this then why not. I leaned back and took off my sunglasses.

"Fine. What will the contest be?"

"A game of chess!"

"Chess?" I heard and know the basics of it but I haven't actually tried playing. I like physical games more than mind or strategic ones so it never really pique my interest, my iq is just average, I'm not a genius.

"Yes! Just a round! Wait- don't tell me you don't know how to play..."

"I know how to but I haven't actually played it..."

"That's alright! Meet me after class! We will start the competition by then-"

"No. Give me a day to practice, I don't want to fight you without actual knowledge about it. It's like I didn't do my best at all."

She was surprised at first but then she gave a sweet smile making me grin. What I didn't know it that this will be the start of my weird adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
3.9K 303 38
A Message From Future Aqua: Hello. This is the first book I've ever written and completed. Excuse the style, and excuse some cringy writing. Those ar...
47 0 11
This story is going to be very sweet and nice at the beginning till it sets to a darker more graphic scenes will have harem, murder, loss,and some mo...
1.1M 42.6K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...