Bully [Kim Taehyung]

Galing kay noryyl

They say, "The more you hate, the more you love." A cliché rather a super cringe love story of a witch and a... Higit pa

Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The End

Chapter 35

2.7K 133 24
Galing kay noryyl

***

Kim Jo Hye

I don't know how many times i've been sighing.

I keep biting my lowerlip as i stared in the doorbell, contemplating if i'll press it or not.

I don't know, last time i remember i was in a passenger seat of yoongi's car and now I just found myself standing infront of that jerk house - or should i say, castle? kingdom?

There's a huge gate infront of me, and i was standing in the little gate beside it.

Should i continue or find a taxi, then go to School?

I look around, turn my back towards the gate, my eyebrows furrowed when i didn'tsee any house, there's only a highway, a tall trees aside and grass infront.

The wind blew my hair, the air so fresh.

And it's quite.

Nice.

It seems like these is only house here and no neighbors.

I'd walked here because the taxi i'd ride on stopped in the crossing. There's a guard house in the crossing and didn't allow any cars to go inside.

Good thing the guard let me in.

Well, this isn't the first time i came here.

The wind blew my untied messy hair, i let out a puff and adjust my eye glasses.

Maybe, i was crazy thinking of going here, i forgot that he might throw me out or be dog-fed me if ever they have a dog?

i wince in that thought.

last time i remember, he nearly kill me when i was inside his house- his room. he even don't want me to get near him thinking my ugliness will contaminate him.

Such a boastful jerk.

He didn't even thank me that night, as if he didn't hugged me like he's going to die if i ever let him go-

Ah, why is suddenly so hot here?

Tss, why i'm even thinking about that?!

That jerk, he acted so mighty and arrogant, like he didn't have a doraemon boxer-

"Enough Jo Hye! Gosh." i shake my head involuntarily.

I laugh remembering his startled and flushed face!

I shook my head and face the small gate again beside the huge gate, i decided to press the doorbell and waited.

It's now or never, i need to solve this problem, i don't wanna go crazy just by thinking i'll be expelled in school and my parents reaction.

I pressed again, and i startled when someone spoke behind me.

"Yes Ms.?"

I look at my back and my eyes widen when i saw a familiar man infront of me.

Mr. Choi?!

"A-a Goodmorning." i bowed my head. My eyebrows furrowing.

How he freaking came up in my back?!

What is he doing here?!

Am i that preoccupied that i didn't noticed the black limousine stopped beside me?

Mr. Choi then signalled the other man in suit sitting in the driver seat of the black limousine to go inside as when the huge gate autumatically opened.

Mr. Choi dressed in his formal suit again last time i saw him in Guidance Office.

I heared him let out a chuckle maybe because of my confused expression.

"Ms. Jo Hye, may i know what are you doing here this early morning?" he asked me calmly.

I swallowed and then cleared my throat.

"I-I have something to discuss to Taehyung." i stuttered.

You Mr. Choi, what are you doing here?!

"Hm.. I see, Maybe you are confused seeing me here, Ms. Jo Hye, I'm Mr. Choi Yang, The School Guidance and Personal Butler of Kim Family." he smiled at me again and bend his hand.

What?

"Oh." was all i can say as we shake hand.

He smiled. "You know, i wasn't able to say Thank you for helping me a long time ago. I was needed in the office that morning. I owe you one Ms. Jo Hye, Thank you for helping me on Young Master." He bowed,

"Ah- no problem Mr. Choi." I response, wincing.

I had trouble going home that day!

Mr. Choi smiled at me.

Different from the stoic experission he had in Guidance Office.

"Well, lets go inside." He opened the small gate and lead me inside.

"Let just say Mr. Kim, Taehyung's Dad let me become a School Guidance to report his son everytime he had done something trouble. I'am also the butler of the family. But it doesn't mean i'm always taking the side of that hard-headed young man. I'm different when i'm a Guidance Councilor and being a butler." he explained.

He looks like 40 plus age above.
I didn't remember him when i saw him yesterday,

"Follow me Ms. Jo Hye." i trail behind him. I can't stop myself from wandering my eyes around.

My jew almost dropped and my mouth hung opend in awe when i saw wide green bermuda grass, a beautiful flowers aside the foothpath.

I didn't notice that last time i came here, i was in hurry and worried.

We walk in a wide foothpath white concrete asphalt. I saw a concrete staircase, a bermuda grass aside, and tall more like tress.

It's so beautiful that i forgot Mr. Choi already stopped,

He lead me into another door in the back, we didn't take the front door. This is more like a another kitchen door and my speculation was right when i saw kitchen countertops.

The busy housemaids didn't bother to look at us as we entered.

All things here were look very expensive. Even fork looks like more expensive than my life.

Oh God.

We passed the dining table and butler Choi or Mr. Choi opend the door, my eyes widen in admiration and my jaw literally feels like about to drop when i saw grand foyer.

A grand chandelier and staircase.

Like the first time around, i can't help but to felt in awe.

That jerk is really wealthy.

"Ms. Jo Hye, do you need anything? Young Master is still in his bedroom."

Mr. Choi looked at me, waiting for my answer.

I shook my head. "No, Thank you Mr. Choi but i really need to talk with him. Its about the expelled thing."

Mr. Choi nodded slowly like he understand, "Then i'll lead you to his bedroom. Is it okay with you?"

I can feel my face flushed.

"N-no, i-i can wait here-"

"I doubt that, Young Master wouldn't get out of his room if you wouldn't talk to him. Let's go, i'll lead you to his room, don't worry he's in a good mood right know." he didn't wait for my reply and start to walk up stairs.

So i followed behind him.

I saw picture frame in the white wall.

A family picture, a woman on her 30 above age looks so elegant and beautiful, she was genuinely smiling.
She's probably his mom.

Beside it was a beautiful lady, she really looks like the first one. She copied her eyes. It is maybe his sister? She looks younger, 20 years old above?

The girls both seating.

I turn my gaze towards a the man behind his mother. A man with a stern expression, he looked strict, i think he's 30 or 40 above of age?

And then, my gaze last on that jerk,
the boys both wearing a formal black suit. He really looked like his father, he was blankly staring at the camera.

"Ms. Jo Hye?"

I snapped staring at the huge family picture and turn my gaze to Mr. Choi, who was standing far away from me now.

I blushed and i immediately walked towards him.

Get a hold of yourself jo hye!

He was standing infront of the wooden door.

"This is his room." he spoke, i watch as he opened the door with the key he had been carrying and slowy opened the door for me.

"Young Master really liked to lock himself in his room," he chuckled.

Wait

Am i going to-

"Go inside Ms. Jo Hye, I'll let you talk with him, besides, i have something to do."

I feel Mr.Choi hand behind me and gently push me inside.

"Mr. Choi wait-"

My heart beat faster and my eyes widen when Mr. Choi succesfully let me in.

The door shut behind me, so fast that i didn't able to stop it.

i start to knock, hoping Mr. Choi will open it.

"Mr. Choi please open this!" I plead, Is that man out of his mind?!

For freaking God i was inside the jerk bedroom!

Nervous engulf me when i didn't hear Mr. Choi response.

It feels like my blood drain out of my body when realization hit me.

Mr. Choi locked me inside his bedroom, what should i do?!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.4K 3.5K 21
"You're supposed to put your name on Love Letters!" {Taekook}
37.4K 1.4K 45
when love that is way too deep, turns you into a psychopath. [editing]
133K 6.2K 24
"i want to say fuck you through a flower."
2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.