It Started With: A MISTAKE ✔️

By Michin_Cleo

A mistake, that's where it all began. More

A MISTAKE: 1
A MISTAKE: 2
A MISTAKE: 3
A MISTAKE: 4
A MISTAKE: 5
A MISTAKE: 6
A MISTAKE: 7
A MISTAKE: Final

Author's Note for Y'all

116 1 0
By Michin_Cleo

Hi there!

It seems like you stumbled upon one of my IT STARTED WITH: series. This story is about a mistake that turned their worlds upside down until it created a lovestory.

The characters in this story are based on my perspective on my fave couple or otp, the plot and the setting are based on my imagination. So if anything relates you or something, I swear it's just a coincedence. And hey, don't copy my story, that's bad, that's plagiarism. Don't forget to vote and comment, I would truly appreciate that. And thank you for taking interest in reading this, you may now proceed to the chapters that awaits you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
993K 22.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1M 89.7K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...