Not who he really is β€’badass...

By __izuku12__

-Completed- BAKUDEKU FANFIC FROM 2019!!! Let's just say...our cute adorable cinnamon roll isn't who he preten... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5/ENDING
Important!
Please read
Happy birthday!!!!
Can you guys do this for me???

Part 2

24.6K 559 332
By __izuku12__

Floaty bitch's POV (i'm sorry I just never liked her character, don't hate me please)

We watch as he takes off his jacket. To reveal tattoos!? They were everywhere on his arms. He also has muscles for days. He takes out some ointment and bandages from a first aid kit he pulled from his dresser and cleaned the wounds from training today since he refuses to go to RG anymore. When he is done with that his phone rings. He looks at it and picks up and puts it on speaker.
(Izuku= I Caller: C)

I: Hey
C: where are you?
I: *sigh*
C: Boring day huh?
I: yeah...
C: how about you come to work and get those tats you've been wanting?
I: hell yeah bitch! I'm on my way!
( hangs up)
He grabs the medical kit and puts it back.

He grabs his phone and bag and runs out looking excited. We all go to the side of the house closer to the front and see he walks to a motorcycle and gets on. He has this huge smirk on his face and starts up his bike and proceeds down the road going fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
34.6K 630 16
One day when katsuki Bakugo was bullying izuku he felt incredibly cold but thought nothing of it. As he was walking home he started to feel quite fai...
26.3K 473 28
This is a collection of fluffy One Shots that I've written for my all time favorite Sonic ship. So if you love Sonadow as much as I do, then this boo...
2.3K 62 18
THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE ON EARTH IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED BY THE FOUR PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Rick and Evelyn O'Connell, Lara and Achille O'Co...