๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐’โœ”๏ธŽ(๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ...

By Jaysvoid

"๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜–๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š!" I'm not writing for billy, 001 or noah schnapp (will byers is okay) ... More

The Actual Parts Of This Story:
ยฐDustin Hendersonยฐ
โ€ขWill Byersโ€ข
ยฐSteve Harringtonยฐ
โ€ขMike Wheelerโ€ข
โ€ขMax Mayfieldโ€ข Jane Hopperโ€ข
ยฐSteve HarringtonยฐDustin Henderson
ยฐRobin Buckleyยฐ
โ€ขLucas Sinclairโ€ขDustin Hendersonโ€ข
ยฐNancy Wheelerยฐ
The Av club
ยฐJonathan Byersยฐ
โ€ขJane Hopperโ€ข
โ€ขBilly Hargroveโ€ข
๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง
๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
โ˜…๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ โ˜…๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซโ˜…
๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
โ˜…๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ โ˜…๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐งโ˜…
๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง (๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ)
๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž (๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง) ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ)
๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ)
๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ+๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ)
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐š + ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ+๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ)
๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐š + ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ 2 (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ+๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ)
โ˜…๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐ โ˜…๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซโ˜…(๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ)
ใ€€โ–ช๏ธใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยทใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€โœตใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ช๏ธใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐยฐโœฆใ€€ใ€€
๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จโคต
Stranger Things characters reacting to you being high
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ)
๐๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ƒ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐š๐๐ข๐ž ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ค
๐‰๐จ๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ (๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š’๐šŒ)
๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง (๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ)
ใ€€โ–ช๏ธใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยทใ€€.ใ€€ใ€€โœตใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ช๏ธใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐยฐโœฆใ€€ใ€€
--
The A/N's of this story no one will read:
TySM๐Ÿ’–
โˆ†requestsโˆ†
A/N :)
A/N ThaNks
I'm sO sorry
Thanks again A/N
problemz
umm WHAT THE FLIP!?
just a lil shout outs:)
seriously though?!
I've decided ๐Ÿ˜ป
question ๐Ÿ™€

ยฐMax Mayfieldยฐ

11.7K 205 10
By Jaysvoid

~imagine~
You and Max are messing around near the vending machine

You put your money in the vending machine you watch your m&m's slowly unravel from the machine, you crouch down to pick up your candy.

You grab your candy and sit back down next to Max, bored out of your mind you start a conversation with your best friend Max.

As you were speaking to her you offer her some of your m&m's "wait I have an idea" she says getting out of her seat and standing she gives you a look and now you know exactly what she is trying to do.

You grab an m&m from your bag and look back up at Max to see her head is tilted back a little waiting for you to throw a piece of chocolate in her mouth you throw it a few times and failed but you try one more time. At this point literally everyone were staring at you guys to see what you were doing.

You throw the piece of candy in her mouth and make it in you were jumping around smiling Max started jumping and clapping her hands proudly you guys did your weird handshake that you guys always do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 131 22
(warning: i wrote this story when i was 12, it is trash and doesn't reflect my current writing skills whatsoever) ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„ | โ i didn'...
14.5K 353 20
Finished Elmax Fanfiction In wich the redhead goes missing and the girl with the telekinesis powers slowly realises who she really loves. What hap...
126K 4.3K 47
[pls don't support noah schnapp..FREE PALESTINE] the barriers forced between them were never enough to keep her past away from her grasp. will byers...
14.1K 332 43
(I might change the name of this story and some of the stuff in it) Will Byers X Reader Fanfiction โš ๏ธCONTAINSโš ๏ธ ------ โ€ขDrama โ€ขBad grammar โ€ขbad spell...