Can't Help Falling In Love {K...

By Mooish22

{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimiz... More

• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 (Season 2) •
Major Update

• Chapter 7 •

8.8K 225 580
By Mooish22

(Third Person's POV)

It was now friday and it rained again, but you didn't mind how bad the weather was since you love cold days.

After getting ready school and kissed your mom goodbye, you went out of your house with the umbrella your holding on your hand.

Kiyoko was there outside the gate, giving you a cute little peace sign after seeing you.

It melted your heart from the cuteness of your cousin, you admitted to yourself that your cousin is way prettier than you but you weren't jealous of her anyway.

Both of you started walking to school while talking and laughing to each other.

"Huh? Isn't that [L/N] and Kiyoko?" Yamaguchi ask Tsukishima beside him, pointing at the two of you.

Tsukishima was holding an umbrella with a cute red dinosaur design while Yamaguchi's umbrella color was the same as his hair.

He didn't answer his question and just stared at you and Kiyoko walking off to school while they were at the alley, also walking.

The two started walking behind the both of you and Kiyoko, didn't notice them as you were focus to your cousin talking random stuffs.

Tsukishima's gaze were lock on you, the way he looks at you made him even more calmer.

The way you completely smile up to your cousin with full of happiness and joy within, and the way you put your hair behind your ear made him blush lightly.

He immediately look away from you, still blushing then Yamaguchi notice him.

"Tsukki? Are you okay?" he asked to him worriedly.

"Don't mind me.." he answered in his deep tone, still looking away and blushing.

"O-Okay" Yamaguchi stuttered, looking back in front of him and still walking beside each other.

------

When you and Kiyoko arrive at school, both of you walk to the gym and she opened the doors.

Surprisingly, the two loud second years ran towards door as they saw both of you coming inside.

"KIYOKO SAN!! [Y/N] SAN!!" Tanaka and Noya shouted, who was about to jump and hug the two of you. You were terrified and got startled again by their reactions.

Thankfully, Daichi grab their collars before they could even do it and scolded them again just like yesterday.

You couldn't do anything but laugh in front of them, Kiyoko looks at you seeing how happy you are today.

The captain drag them back to the corner, helplessly while you and Kiyoko continue to step inside.

After that funny incident, you suddenly heard footsteps behind you as if it was someone you closely know, you thought.

You look behind with your eyes widened, it was Yamaguchi smiling at you and Tsukishima, giving a disgust face at you.

You rolled your eyes at him as you didn't care and walk to the bench inside the gym.

After sitting down beside Kiyoko, you saw Suga walking towards the two of you.

You greeted them as they greeted you back, with a big grin on your face.

"So, are you two still going out to the mall tomorrow?" Suga ask, with his other eyebrow raising up.

"Yep, did the others agree to go with us too?" your cousin said, making Suga nodding his head.

"All of them, except Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. I didn't ask them out yet though" he rubbed at the back of his nape and smiled nervously.

"Eh? You're inviting that slenderman too?" your eyes widened, not expecting then Suga suddenly smirk at you.

"Mhm! Do you have any problems with him?" he said and you look away from Suga, blushing lightly as he notices it.

"N-not really, as long as he's not in my way" you stuttered and he chuckled, putting his hands at his waist and nodded.

"Hey Tsukishima! do you mind if we could practice blocking?" Hinata shouted as the two first years step inside, but the tall blonde rejected him.

The three of you look at them, and Suga's eyes widened to the shrimp.

"Huh? He wants to practice with Tsukishima? That's odd" he said in confusion, crossing his arms.

"Do they get along?" you stared up to him, waiting for his response.

"Who knows, I don't know what's up with Hinata today" you then stared back to the two first years for a minute afterwards.

"I'll probably get going to my class now, Kiyoko and Suga" as you stood up, the two look instantly look back at you and the setter pouted and sigh.

"Are you sure? You don't want to see their practice today?" your cousin ask worriedly beside and you nodded, smiling at her almost looks like it's real.

"Don't worry, I'll meet you guys later at lunch! See ya!"

They wave at you slowly, waving back to them and walking towards door and left.

The two watch you disappeared inside the gym, then Kiyoko sigh with a worried look.

"There she goes again.." she muttered, but Suga was enough for him to hear her words.

"What do you mean?" he faced at your cousin, who was also worried at you.

"Have you notice that [Y/N] has been acting weird lately?" Kiyoko look up to him as he also did the same to her, thinking of the past few days about your behavior.

"Oh! I always notice her that whenever she sees Tsukishima, she kinda changes her mood I guess" he said, rubbing at the back of his head.

Kiyoko place her hand under her chin, trying to figure out something.

Then Suga suddenly freeze at his position, looking at your cousin with his eyes widened.

"Don't you think [Y/N] likes him?" he already figured it out but as for the both of them, they thought his expectations were wrong.

"Huh? [Y/N] has never been liking anyone before, neither being in love with" she said with her other eyebrow raising up in confusion.

'What if she's just hiding her feelings or just something...Probably I'm just overthinking' he thought to his mind, shaking his head sideways as he snap back to reality.

"S-Sorry, I was wrong about that" he immediately apologize to Kiyoko, bowing at her as she tried to pull him back up.

"There's no need to apologize Suga, let's give her some space for a while" she calmly told him, Suga standing back up and nodded to her, giving her a warm smile.

Suga started to walk towards to Tsukishima afterwards, something that he wants to tell him about.

------

While walking to your classroom alone, you stopped by at the hallway as you saw outside of window, the rain got even heavier.

The hall you were walking wasn't crowded, and it was the perfect moment for you to have some alone time.

You just stood up in front of the window, staring as the rain drops pour down.

Then you remembered what Yamaguchi told you at the bakery yesterday.

"I hope you'll learn and know what you truly feel for him"

"What I feel for him huh?" you muttered, placing your right hand at your chest as you feel your heart beat calming.

"Feel for who?" the familiar voice you already know, Tsukishima who was passing by at the same hallway.

He exactly heard what you muttered,
glancing at you normally. He wasn't making any expression, he's at his normal but annoying face again.

You didn't look at him since you already know the voice and kept staring outside the window.

"Please mind your own business" you said calmly, avoiding his gaze.

But your heart was still calm as usual even though he was already there, standing beside you.

"Tch.." he muttered in disgust and started walking again, passing by you.

You started muttering again, you were out of your mind that you thought he was already gone as you grip your uniform softly.

"Kei Tsukishima is.." his eyes widened, calling his full name and stopped walking, glancing back at you.

He was 3 meters away, his eyes were lock on yours while you kept on thinking and staring outside.

You snap back to reality, immediately blushing deeply and you look at the side where Tsukishima was walking.

This time, both of yours and his gaze were staring at each other. You couldn't help yourself to look away from him.

His dark golden eyes were too beautiful and perfect, it was also sparkling that you could feel it deep inside your heart.

Your heart was beating faster again and panicking inside, didn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

"T-ts-slenderman!" you stuttered and shivered from your fear ness, he then change his face into a disgust one.

"Such a weirdo.." he muttered, with his eyebrows are pulled down together.

"S-since when did you came here?!" you were literally out of your mind and forgetting that he was the one who had a short talk with you earlier.

"Geez, I can't believe how stupid you are" he sigh in disappointment as he arranges his glasses.

"S-Shut up!" you yelled at him, clenching both of your hands and still blushing red as a rose.

He ignored your words and continued walking away.

You really wanted to tell him something, but you couldn't process yourself out of it.

There is something deep inside of you that you wanted to let it out to him, to Tsukishima.

You clenched your hands even more everytime he walks further away from your sight.

'I can do this! It's not that hard anyway!' you thought, breathing in first and putting up with full confidence inside your whole body.

You ran towards Tsukishima, but he couldn't hear your footsteps as he put on his Somy headphones on his ears after walking away from you.

"Tsukishima!" you shouted the best you can, just enough for him to hear and he did.

He stopped, removing his headphones and you also did as well catching your breath.

His left eyebrow lifted up, waiting for you to say something and you stood up properly in front of him.

Afterwards, you suddenly forgot what you wanted to tell him and just opened your mouth from the whole silence.

"I uhh.." he was staring down at you silently while you are trying to remember the words you wanted to tell him.

~🔔!Bell Rings!🔔~

You got startled from the bell as it rang so quickly, still blushing and shivering.

"I have to go to my class now, bye" putting back his headphones on his ears and started walking away.

"Oi! We're in the same class you know!" you followed behind him after, walking both to your classroom.

'What am I thinking? What has gotten into me today?'

------

Now that both of you and Tsukishima arrive at class, you remained silent after that awkward incident earlier.

You couldn't focus at the teacher as you yawn, still sleepy.

Placing your hands at the table with you head, leaning on it and fell asleep so easily.

Tsukishima stared at you while sleeping, your head was facing to his direction with a little drool in your mouth.

He chuckled at you, making him smile a little and continued staring at your potato face.

His attention wasn't at the teacher anymore, instead he caught yours.

After an hour, you woke up and was still at the same position, your head was facing directly to Tsukishima's side.

His head was at the board, his face was serious about the topic of what the teacher was talking about, you then blushed lightly.

You immediately sat up and wipe the drool from your mouth. It was a good thing that your teacher didn't notice you sleeping.

He noticed you waking up, glancing at you without moving his head and look back in front.

"How long was I asleep? geez.." you muttered while rubbing your left eye gently.

"An hour" your eyes widened from the sudden answer of the person who is sitting beside you, Tsukishima.

You blush once again, glancing back at him with a flustered face.

Suddenly, your eyes widened from the thought of your mind.

'Wait a minute, did he make fun of me while I was sleeping?! Or did he saw me drooling?! That jerk slenderman!' you thought a lot from your mind as your mood changes quickly.

"Were you looking at me while sleeping earlier were you?" you whispered, enough for him to hear it and he smirked.

"What do you think, shortie?" he teasingly said, making your whole body shivered and blushed even more.

"Y-you jerk.." you bang your head on your table loudly, making the whole classroom silent.

Everyone look at you including the teacher who stopped reading his lectures in his book.

"Miss [L/N], if there's a problem with my lesson you can go outside or perhaps you don't like my subject" he said seriously, his dark aura was even scarier than his words.

You stood up as soon as possible and bowed to him, your hands and legs were shaking in fear and embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry, sensei! I-I won't let this happen again!" you apologize instantly with a big light red mark on your forehead, making the others chuckle including Tsukishima.

The teacher nodded in agreement with you, as he let you sit down back again and continue his topic.

Everyone was facing back to the board in front while Tsukishima beside you, couldn't stop smirking and chuckling.

You were in terror that you got in trouble again, making you even hopeless from your lessons.

"Looks like shortie got in trouble again, I feel so bad for her just for now." he teasingly said, looking at you.

"S-shut up slenderman" you stuttered, trying to calm down as the red mark started to disappear slowly.

'I'll get my revenge, you'll see.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 116 8
Daichi x Reader. F/N L/N moves to Japan and finds herself going to a peculiar school, Karasuno. Always being alone and bored, she has a fresh start...
52K 1.2K 19
#3. animexreader 07/30/21 (Y/N) (L/N) was just a regular teenager like any other, he behaved pretty well, and usually got good grades. He was usuall...
13.7K 413 13
The managers of the Boys Karasuno Volleyball Club have a field trip they need to go on. With the team practicing for big practice games with some of...
311K 8.1K 32
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒊-𝒔𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅" "𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?, ...