Written In The Stars • Yoonmi...

By MiniMjmMin

Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him w... More

0
Prologue: First Goodbye
01: Aftermath
02: Redo
04: Return
05: First Time
06: Why
07: Still
08: Warning
09: I Hate(Love) You
10: Stop
11: Choice
NOT AN UPDATE
12: Hesitation
13: Traitor
🚫 14: Mine 🚫
15: The Promise Ring
16: Fear
17: Hold On
18: Wait For Me
19: Go Back
20: Four Years
NEW STORY¡¡
🚫 21: Begin Again 🚫
22: Donor
AGUST D
AGUST D2 - Daechwita
🚫 23: Block 🚫
24: Proposal?
25: Too Early?
26: What If
27: Mochi
28: Talk
29: Jung Hoseok
ANNOUNCEMENT
30: Decision
Epilogue: The Brown Piano
BC; Hobi's Farewell
BC; Autumn Breeze
SEQUEL?
A.E; Spring Day [1k READS]

03: And It Was Blue

1.3K 63 21
By MiniMjmMin

The following week came and go in like a blur. One that Jimin had to go through in order to survive the hell called 'school'.

His first week as a sophomore student consists of too many homeworks - which Jimin puts in the middle of his hate list and a project.

And of course, the countless love letters he recieved in which he would sneakily burn in the trashcan at his backyard.

"Hurts to be popular right?"

He heard Tae say while sipping on his orange juice.

They were at their usual hanging spot at the school's garden waiting for the other guys and Jimin was reading one of the letters he had recieved earlier; poking out of his locker like an electricity bill.

Jimin sighs and continued to read. Sometimes he took a habit of reading some of the letters when he's bored, sometimes he leaves them where he wants to. He doesn't like to look ungrateful with all the effort it took for the sender to wrote them but Jimin hates the fact that he became too popular to have a fanbase in his school.

"Did you know that you won the school's poll of 'Who do you want to date in Cypher High'?"

Jimin wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"What even --"

"And i won the category 'most handsome face of 2018'!"

"Tae --"

"And to think that Jin-hyung owns that category last last year! But it's fine for him, he's still worldwide handsome and --"

"Taehyung!"

Jimin glares at him, but Tae ignores it and grins like a chesire cat.

"All i'm saying is, our group consists of different individuals - and in a good way."

Jimin stares at his bestfriend curiously.

"We have Jin-hyung, the heartthrob of the school. And Namjoon-hyung, who looks like a nerd but actually looks like a daddy whenever he and Jin is alone -- don't tell him i told you that, kay?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Jungkook and Me, the eccentric couple of the century! And you, my sweet little Jiminnie, you are one of a kind."

Jimin sighs folded the letter he's been reading and puts it in his bag, making a mental note to throw it in the trashbag on his way home.

"I don't get your point Tae,"

"My point is you have to find a boyfriend,"

Jimin looks at him with a confused face, "That doesn't even make sense" he stated and earns a rather hard slap on the arm.

"Does it matter? All it matters is you need a boyfriend."

Jimin ignores the stinging pain in his arm and thinks; Does he really need a boyfriend?

Is he ready to forget Yoongi? Is he ready to stop waiting and hoping that Yoongi will come back?

'Fuck Yoongi,' he said in his mind and made his decision.

He will no longer wait. He already waste 4 years of his life crying for a person who he doubt would even cry for him nor think about him.

"Maybe i do,"

Tae looked at him with a wide grin and puts an arm over his shoulder.

"That's the spirit!"

"What's the spirit?" A voice says behind them, making them both jump in fright.

"Jesus Jungkook! You need to stop doing that!" Tae exclaimed while resting his hand on his chest.

Jungkook, who is drinking a banana milk from a carton, sits beside him with a chuckle.

''Sorry baby" The maknae apologized and kissed his boyfriend in the cheek. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, what were you two talking about?" Jungkook inquired while drinking.

"Jimin said he wants a boyfriend"

Jungkook choked on his drink and cough violently, spilling some banana milk on his hoodie. Jimin shot him a worried look while Tae just looked at his boyfriend in disgust and annoyance.

"Seriously?! That was my favorite hoodie!" Tae huff but rubs Jungkook's back. The youngest still coughing and wheezing his lungs out.

"W-What -- B-Boyfriend??" Jungkook managed to ask between coughs.

"It was Taetae's suggestion!" Jimin defended, still worried about Jungkook's state.

"And that is not a bad thing," His bestfriend said firmly, knowing Jungkook will be against it.

After calming his burning lungs out for a few minutes, Jungkook speaks up.

"And who would you suggest will be Jimin-hyung's boyfriend?"

The two bestfriends looked at each other, not knowing what to say when Tae suddenly had a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"How about this? The first guy who will walk inside this garden through that door," He said while pointing at the glass door, "You will go up to him and ask for his number" he added.

Jimin looked at him with a mortified face.

"What?" he asked and hear Jungkook groan.

"That's fucked up. What if it's a fuckboy and hurt Jimin-hyung? Or what if it's a serial killer?!"

Taehyung glares at his dramatic boyfriend.

"Really? You know no one dares to hurt Jimin, he's the school's prince! And serial killer? Are you nuts? You think this school - no, your father will let a serial killer study in this school, where you are currently studying?" Tae scolded. Jungkook just pout in defeat.

''Stop being a drama queen," Tae added and pinch Jungkook on his side, earning a giggle and a whine from him.

Jimin crossed his arms, ''Fine, but if this doesn't work i'll pick one myself. Arasso?"

Taehyung beamed and agrees, so now the two of them(two because Jungkook still think that it's a nonsense plan and opted to play some games in his phone) are staring at the glass door and waited.

They waited for like an hour and a half but no one came. Not surprising because most of the students are still in their classes, including Seokjin and Namjoon.

After another 30 minutes, Jimin sighs and looks at Taehyung in defeat.

"Forget it Tae, maybe it's just --"

"Oh shut it Jimin. The others aren't here yet and -- Oh. Oh! Jiminnie! Look!" Taehyung exclaimed rather loudly, making Jimin, and even Jungkook, jerk their heads towards the glass door.

There, closing the glass door, was a boy with a vibrant blue hair. He was wearing an all black outfit - with a black long sleeve shirt, black jeans, and black converse. He was also wearing a face mask, much to Tae's dismay because they can't see his whole face.

But Jimin didn't care about that. All he cares is the familiarity this guy gave to him. Like he's someone that Jimin should know but can't quite put it in his mind.

The stranger turned and took some steps but stopped. And Jimin swore his heart has jumped out of his chest.

Because the blue-haired boy is now standing a few meters away and staring right at him. Jimin never felt more intimidated before and he never felt this more curious at a stranger.

And even though his bangs partly covered his eyes, Jimin knows he's staring right at him; brown eyes slowly drowning him in a familiar abyss he wished he could put a name on.

Too intoxicating and mesmerizing, Jimin couldn't help himself but drown even more. He couldn't stop himself from staring back, but a nudge on his side made him.

He found Taehyung looking at him with a knowing smirk and mouthed a 'good luck' before turning back to his boyfriend whining to a stupid game.

Jimin looks back at the boy's direction but unfortunately, he's not there anymore. He stands up and scans his eyes everywhere through the vast garden area but to no avail, no blue-hair guy emerged. Jimin plops in his seat with a sigh.

"Jiminnie?"

Jimin shook his head, "He's gone, can't find him."

Tae only smiles and pats his head. "He's a student here so you'll find him eventually. Don't worry,"

Jimin nods and smiles back. It's amazing how Taehyung can easily change his mood quickly. From being a persistent one to a more understanding one, and the likes.

"Who's gone?" Jungkook asked without taking his eyes off the phone.

''No one babe, focus on your game."

Not long after, Seokjin and Namjoon came with their hands intertwined and suggested to go to the mall because they insist it's Friday and there's no classes tomorrow.

Taehyung agreed but Jungkook didn't.

"I have an errand to run, maybe next time?" He said.

Tae didn't want Jungkook to go and after a series of pleading, promising, and kisses on the cheeks, the older of the two caved in and drags Jimin away.

Jimin lets himself be dragged by his bestfriend. His mind clouded by the stranger earlier and his chocolate brown orbs.

And Jimin couldn't help but looked forward in seeing the blue-haired boy again.

--

Jungkook steps inside the restaurant and looks around.

He was searching for that someone who he was supposed to meet when a waiter suddenly approaches him.

"Mr. Min Jungkook?" 

Jungkook nods and was guided by the waiter towards the staircase. The younger already knew where to find the person he is seeking, and walked himself up to the stairs.

Once he stepped on the top, he immediately saw him.

Sitting there in all of his glory is Jung Hoseok, accompanied by an expensive glass of champagne and a breathtaking ocean view.

He notices Jungkook instantly so he waves, with a smile plastered on his sculptured face. Jungkook smiles back and walks towards him.

"I was beginning to think you will stood me up Jungkookie," Jungkook laughs at Hoseok's sad face and sits at the chair infront of the older.

"Good thing i didn't, right?"

It was Hoseok's turn to laugh.

"Still a brat? I see."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and didn't say a word, creating an awkward atmosphere in the air. Jungkook then rests his hand on the table and taps it with his fingers.

Hoseok tooks his glass and sips his champagne, eyeing Jungkook carefully.

"Have you eaten already Jungkookie? I can order you some food if you want," Jungkook shooks his head and sighs,

"I'm not hungry hyung. By the way, why did you want to meet up with me?" Jungkook questioned.

Jungkook and Hoseok's fathers were business partners and close friends, so they see each other often. Hoseok was also his brother's classmate in his special music class.

The three of them were friends, and have always hang out together whenever they visit each other's company but Hoseok's family suddenly moves to Japan.

He doesn't know why though, the older only said that his dad needs to fix their other branch in Japan and it will take a long time so he and his mom needs to go also.

He never heard a word or news about Hoseok ever since then so he was really shock when Hoseok suddenly calls him and asks to meet him after 7 years of being gone. Jungkook immediately agreed because he missed him, even if he is just 10 years old when Hoseok left but the older already had a place in his heart.

"I missed you Kookie," Hoseok said and smiles sweetly.

"Missed you too hyung, like a lot." Jungkook response with a giggle, "So how was Japan?"

"It was fine, but i like South Korea more." Hoseok took a sip from his glass again.

"Likewise. Anyways, why do you really wanna meet up with me hyung?" Jungkook asked once again.

Hoseok keeps his mouth shut for a few minutes, before answering Jungkook.

"I wasn't supposed to go back yet Jungkookie, but i accidentally met someone in Japan. And that someone likes to see you as soon as we had stepped foot in Seoul."

Jungkook furrows his forehead with that statement,

"and that someone is who?"

Hoseok just smiles and gestures behind Jungkook.

The younger immediately turned his head around, but not before he hears the familiar deep and rough voice that he haven't heard for years.

"Aren't you going to welcome me back, brother?"

---- 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.9K 95
Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could or so everyone thought. M...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
518 45 33
Everyone grows as time passes by. Grows up, grows close to people, grows distant from others. With time though, people change, develop different inte...
282 24 16
A short namjin story It's the poignant story of Namjoon and Jin, two lovers whose relationship fractures due to misunderstandings, leaving them hear...