THE 7 WONDERS | TBHK!au x BBB...

By kazscircus

❝ i grant wishes of the living.❞ [ HANAKO-KUN! au x BBB, #1 ] - in which five teens come across the Seven Won... More

✐ DISCLAIMER + NOTE
✐ BEFORE YOU READ!!
✐ LEGEND SAYS THAT..
✕㊀ | The First Wish
✕㊁ | Popularity and Greed
✕㊂ | Goodbye, Classroom!
✕㊃ | Stripped of Sight [1]
✕㊄ | Stripped of Sight [2]
✕㊅ | Stripped of Sight [3]
✕㊆ | The New Student [1]
✕㊇ | The New Student [2]
✕㊈ | The New Student [3]
㊉㊀ | The New Student [5]
㊉㊁ | A Ghost's Dwelling
㊉㊂ | Spirit Conference
㊉㊃ | Without A Choice
㊉㊄ | Healing Wounds
㊉㊅ | A Mother's Words
㊉㊆ | Puzzle Pieces [1]
㊉㊇ | Puzzle Pieces [2]
㊉㊈ | Puzzle Pieces [3]
㊁㊉ | Puzzle Pieces [4]
✐ WISH UPON A STAR
✐ AUTHOR'S NOTE [ END ]
✐ QUESTION SECTION !
✐ SEQUEL IS OUT!!!!

㊉✕ | The New Student [4]

424 46 104
By kazscircus

- ISN'T IT LOVELY, ALL ALONE? HEART MADE OF
GLASS, MY MIND OF STONE. (lovely, billie eillish)

Blaze was nowhere to be seen the next day. Solar felt so lonely; the fiery boy really was his only friend. The bell rang, signaling that it's lunch time. Instead of venturing out to the canteen, the boy chose to stay in the classroom and sit alone. There was barely anyone inside the class of 30.

"Hey!" A male's voice made Solar look up from his unappetizing lunchbox. Boboiboy was there, peering at him, "Why are you alone? Let's have lunch together!"

As much as the boy wanted to reject the invitation, he didn't have the heart to. After all, Boboiboy has never done anything wrong to him- and according to Thorn, he's supposed to resemble his dead brother. Why not give him a chance? Maybe he could heal his heart in the process of making friends with the new boy.

"Sure." Solar replies, nodding and pulling his lunch set closer to him. Boboiboy beams at this, putting down his right next to Solar's. "Let's get to know each other."

"Oh~!" Boboiboy's eyes sparkles, "Of course!"

"Do you want to go first?" Solar offers, grabbing a spoonful of rice and cold chicken. His lunch was nothing different than any other days. He simply lacked the time and creativity to make anything other than soy chicken and warm rice.

"Okay then!" The latter replies, as he opens the lid of his container, "I transferred here from Kuala Lumpur!" Solar's eyebrows jumped in surprise, "My dad passed away, but my mother's working here as an apartment salesman. Or should I say, saleswoman?"

"I'm sorry for your loss." Sympathetic, Solar lowers his head.

"It's alright!" Boboiboy chirps, positive. "He died when I was little, and I never got to see what he looked like." He shrugs, biting down on his metal spoon as he struggles to open his bottle.

"Oh, uh, can I ask you a question?"

"Hm? Go ahead!"

"How's Kuala Lumpur like?" Solar asks, scratching the nape of his neck. He's only ever been to the bustling, busy city once in his lifetime. He remembers walking down the street with his parents, gazing at the multi-colored lights instead of the hidden stars in the sky.

Boboiboy takes a huge gulp of his water, "It's awesome! Sometimes I miss being there," He smiles, reminiscing his old life as a city dweller, "The air is really different from here."

"I see." Solar quips, nodding. "I suppose it's my turn?"

"Yeah!" The other boy responds, "I wanna hear yours!"

"I'm not that interesting, really," He lost his appetite suddenly and pokes at his food with his spoon. There was no way he's going to tell a new friend about his past, let alone how he killed his own twin brother. He racks his head, trying to form a new sentence.

"Aw! That's a lie," Boboiboy grins, putting his utensils down, "Nobody's boring! I'm sure that we can learn something from another person's experience. We just have to look at it the right way!"

How optimistic, Solar's lips curves into a soft smile, "I guess so. Okay then." He clears his throat, "I'm born here, in Rintis Island. So yes, you could say that I'm a local. But none of my parents are from around here."

"Woah? Really! That's so cool.."

"Eh," Solar continues, "I'm pretty quiet, as you can tell. I don't have that much friends.. and I think it has to do with my liking for mathematics." He chuckles from the horrified expression on Boboiboy's face, "Hey. Math's not that bad, alright?"

The said boy gawks in disbelief, "You're the first."

A genuine laugh leaves Solar's mouth, and Boboiboy sighs in relief. The boy looked gloomy all morning, and he couldn't help but help cheer a fellow classmate up. "That's what everyone says." Solar implies, carrying on with the conversation.

He felt good. It's been long since he had another friend.

The conversation carried on through the day.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

In a certain person's lair..
"If you keep on doing that, you'll get injured." Somewhere in the dim lit room, a person speaks, watching as another figure stomps the ground in frustration. "I'm trying to sleep here.. do you mind?"

"ARGH!" Was the only audible reply he ever got. He gives up, flopping back onto his hammock and hugged a pillow close to him as the echoes of broken wires fill his ears. His partner had been destroying his 6-month old invention to pieces for the past 30 minutes with any way possible.

"I was so CLOSE, Ice! Can't you believe it?!"

Ice puffs his cheeks, having enough. "That's what you keep on saying. Just accept your lost already." His blue orbs watches as his friend proceeds to kick a bulk of metal onto the wall with fed-up anger. "It's not like you lost. Your doll just go-"

"That's EXACTLY why I'm mad! That little prick went on and destroyed my doll!" Ice could hear the immense stress in the latter's voice, "And he probably knows that its fake!"

"Oh? How would he know though?"

"I forgot to put in fake blood." His friend groans.

"Idiot." Ice sighs, putting an arm behind his head. He resorts to stare at his ceiling, which were maps of galaxies and stars, decorated in a nice purple and blue hue. "I told you a long time ago. Don't mess with the Sixth Wonder- you know what he's capable of, Blaze."

The orange-eyed apparition fumes, "The fight isn't fair!"

"Given that he was able to rip your clone in just a few minutes," The other supernatural remarks, "You're no match for him. And now you're busted." He points it out.

Blaze sulks, "You didn't have to rub it in my face like that.."

Ice snorts, "You're lucky that you held back. Or else, you would've ended up like that." He pushes his chin to the direction of the glowing metal pieces in the corner of the room. "And I would've gotten killed by him, too."

"What are we going to do now? He's going to tell the other Wonders about this." The latter starts to complain, sitting with his legs crossed on the ground, "We might end up getting ki-"

"Don't say that."

"What?"

"That we're going to be erased." Ice's orbs swam with visible sadness, and he frowns, "If either one of us gets screwed up, then we're going to have to work together to fix it."

"Oh," Blaze grins teasingly, "That was so sweet of you!"

"Shut up, you know what I'm talking about here."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." The fiery apparition stood up and dusts himself off, wiping his grimy hands on a nearby cloth. "We'll just have to try harder as the Third Wonder then."

confused? then ur deduction is right!
yes, blaze and ice are one Wonder ;))))
how did that happen? oh i don't know..
just keep on reading i guess!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 567 19
•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧•♧• A full one shot of Toilet bound Hanako-Kun!!! Any request is granted !!!! •♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎•♥︎• " H...
9.9K 334 29
You are one of Nene Yashiro's friends. After helping Yashiro summon one of the Seven Wonders, your life spirals out of control. Fighting apparitions...
33.5K 1K 24
This book here is like an adventure and romance book, so not just one... ---- "Hey, hey, have you heard about the seven wonders?" ~ "You must have a...
61K 3.8K 34
Be perfect? Or be yourself...? [BBB Cahaya & BBB Api (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own BoBoiBoy nor any of the characters here. They belong to...