Written In The Stars • Yoonmi...

By MiniMjmMin

Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him w... More

0
Prologue: First Goodbye
01: Aftermath
03: And It Was Blue
04: Return
05: First Time
06: Why
07: Still
08: Warning
09: I Hate(Love) You
10: Stop
11: Choice
NOT AN UPDATE
12: Hesitation
13: Traitor
🚫 14: Mine 🚫
15: The Promise Ring
16: Fear
17: Hold On
18: Wait For Me
19: Go Back
20: Four Years
NEW STORY¡¡
🚫 21: Begin Again 🚫
22: Donor
AGUST D
AGUST D2 - Daechwita
🚫 23: Block 🚫
24: Proposal?
25: Too Early?
26: What If
27: Mochi
28: Talk
29: Jung Hoseok
ANNOUNCEMENT
30: Decision
Epilogue: The Brown Piano
BC; Hobi's Farewell
BC; Autumn Breeze
SEQUEL?
A.E; Spring Day [1k READS]

02: Redo

1.4K 66 10
By MiniMjmMin

School ended as soon as it started, and Jimin is more than glad to survive his first day as a sophomore student.

He doesn't really dislike school, but he don't like it either. All he have to do is give his parents good grades so that he can go to his dream university, where he can study and focus on his passion - which is dancing.

Jimin gathers his things yet again and thanks the heavens that Wonwoo isn't his classmate in his last period. He doesn't really dislike Wonwoo of course, but the boy is getting on his nerves since last year.

All he did was cling into Jimin's side whenever possible, hoping that Jimin would fall inlove with him eventually. Jimin couldn't quite understand the concept of "learning to love someone", if you fall then you fall - that is that.

He quickly slung his backpack on his right shoulder and walks outside of the now empty classroom, coming face to face with the maknae.

Jimin looks up at Jungkook since the younger was taller than him, in which Jimin hates. He hated his height for all eternity.

"Hyung," Jungkook called. Jimin just raised an eyebrow in response, before walking away.

"Where's Tae?" He asked while walking, knowing that the younger is trailing behind.

"He got homework," Jungkook lied.

Jimin just nod. He knows that if Tae has homework, his brother Namjoon will work his ass off in tutoring or teaching him. No offense but, his bestfriend isn't quite bright. Namjoon, on the other hand, is a bookworm and a study maniac. If you ask him about anything, you can expect an answer ASAP.

Jungkook is now walking beside him, with his hands in his pockets. Glancing at his hyung every now and then.

Jimin ignores him and continues to walk, admiring the orange hue seeping from the building's windows, indicating that sunset had already began.

Neither of them says a word and continues to walk side by side until they reached the school gates. Jimin doesn't mind the silence though, even if he loves and hates it at the same time.

Jimin grips on the strap of his bag tight and looks at Jungkook, who seems like biting his lower lip the entire walk due to it looking swollen.

"Is something wrong Kookie?" Jimin asked worriedly.

The maknae looked back at him with the same worried eyes he gave at the cafeteria, and sighs deeply.

"Can i walk you home hyung?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, but nod nevertheless. They turned left and continued to walk, thickening the already thick silence.

The walk towards home feels so long, even if it's just blocks away. Feels long since none of them wanted to talk again, but Jimin knows.

Jimin knows the maknae is worried about him, has been ever since.

"Kookie it's okay," Jimin said out of the blue, and smiles at him.

"I'm okay."

Lies.

"I'm sorry hyung,"

"It's not even your fault." Jimin said while kicking a pebble, before putting his hands in his pocket - the same way Jungkook did earlier.

"Jimin-hyung,"

Jimin felt a pull on his arm and was now face to face with Jungkook again.

"Hyung please --"

"I'm okay," Jimin said, cutting the younger off.

Lies. Why are you lying to Jungkook?

"I'm sorry,"

Jimin felt a pang on his chest upon hearing those words. Oh how he wish the person he needed the most to hear those words can say it to him.

But hell, is Yoongi even felt sorry for what he did to poor 14-year-old Jimin?

"I-It's not your fault Jungkook .." Jimin stuttered. He feels the corner of his eyes water, and he knows he's going to cry for the nth time again.

"It's not your fault he went to New York. It's not your fault he left without saying goodbye. It's not your fault i'm no worthy of any explanation. It's not your fault that he hurted me," Jimin added and smiles weakly, before turning towards the gate of his humble home.

"It's not your fault i fell inlove with your brother,"

--

Once he stepped inside the house, Jimin lets out a cry he have been building up since that morning.

He cried, once again, for Yoongi and his own heart.

He cried and cried, like it's the last thing he will ever do.

He cried, once more, like he did 4 years ago.

Flashback, 4 years ago;

Jimin was more than excited.

He will once again go to the Min's residence and meet with Yoongi, maybe try to persuade him to play the piano for him again.

It was like Jimin's everyday routine.

He will come home from school, freshen up a bit, and bike his way towards Yoongi's house which is just a few blocks away.

Everytime he visits him feels like the first time.

Yoongi will always surprise him with anything - from painting him, baking his favorite cookies, playing his favorite song on the brown piano he have come to love. Yoongi never failed to surprise him.

Little did Jimin knows that this time, Yoongi's surprise will be the one he will never ever forget.

The walk to Yoongi's house isn't that long, but enough to make Jimin's short legs buckle tiredly so he opted to take his bike whenever he goes there.

He caught a sight of the older's house and spots the familiar black sedan infront of the mansion's gate, Jimin thinking it's Yoongi coming home from school so he pedals faster.

Him and Yoongi didn't go to the same school because the older goes to the school his parents own. Yoongi is filthy rich while Jimin's family is just average but it doesn't stop the two boys to form a deep friendship.

He was already there when he notices Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook standing just a few inches away from the car, the youngest seems to be sobbing.

Jimin furrows his forehead in confusion, before skipping out of his bike and sprinted towards his friends.

"Jinnie-hyung!" Jimin called the oldest, earning a shock and worried expression from Seokjin - but not a single word back.

Jimin felt that something is quite wrong and steps infront of the three boys with a questioning look on his face.

"Kookie?" Jimin called the youngest.

Silence.

"Taetae?" he called for his bestfriend,

Still silence.

Jimin bites his lower lip and tries not to cry. Why is his friends ignoring him? Did he do something wrong? Are they mad? And why is Jungkook sobbing?

"Y-Yoongi hyung," Jungkook stuttered and points at the car infront of them, and Jimin's face lits up in glee almost instantly.

"I know Kookie! He's back from school right?" Jimin asked excitedly, and peeks at the car's tinted window.

"Is he here? Why isn't he coming out? Yoonie? Aren't you coming out? Kookie is crying! He probably missed you like i did!"

Jimin called with a big smile on his face. He was once again answered with another silence, and Jimin frowns.

Jungkook's sobs became louder.

Jimin is now more confused then he already is. What is happening?

Jimin was about to knock at the window when it suddenly rolled down, revealing a poker-face Yoongi staring at a confused and overly worried Jimin.

Yoongi didn't say a word and only look at Jimin with the most cold eyes he has ever gave to the younger, making Jimin shiver slightly.

"Jungkook, i forgot my phone at the dinner table. Can you go get it for me?" Yoongi asked with a monotone voice, ignoring Jimin.

"I-I'll get it," Jin suggested and walks back at the house.

Taehyung puts his arms around Jungkook's back and pulls the maknae towards him, Jungkook holds Tae tight and cries at his chest.

Jimin is now quivering in fear. He can sense the tension, and now he knows something is really wrong.

"Y-Yoonie, L-Let's play?" Jimin's voice came like a broken record and has tears at the corner of his eyes.

Yoongi again, ignores Jimin. Looking anywhere but him. The younger, even though reluctant, reached for Yoongi's arm and thugs it.

"H-Hey Yoonie? W-What's wrong? Are you going somewhere?" Jimin managed to ask but Yoongi just pushes his hand away, and glares.

Jimin's heart sank for the first time.

Yoongi never, as in never, looks at him the way he is looking at him right now. Not even a cold shoulder. Yoongi will always mirror Jimin's own excitement whenever they met and whenever they came over to each other's houses.

Jimin knows Yoongi isn't like this, but why is he acting this way?

He was supposed to say something when Jin suddenly appears beside him, giving the forgotten phone to the owner.

Jimin tried reaching out to Yoongi again but the older quickly rolls back the window and hurts Jimin's hand in the process. He yelps and pulls his hand in pain, clutching it near his chest and looks at the now rolled up window with tears in his eyes.

He doesn't understand. He wants to scream at Yoongi and everyone around him for the answers they've been depriving him but he felt too weak to do so.

Jimin doesn't know what to do, should he knock at the car? Maybe he should, so he did.

The next thing he knew the car is leaving. Jimin lets out a cry.

"Y-Yoonie!" he screamed and was going to chase it but Seokjin quickly pulls him into a hug and holds him tight.

Before Jimin knows it, the car is nowhere in sight - leaving Jimin in a crying mess on Jin's chest.

No one said a single word, and all that Jimin heard was Jin's frantic heartbeat and the distinct sound of Jungkook's sobbing.

On that day, Jimin's heart break into million pieces.

End of flashback -

Jimin, now curled into a ball on his bed, wipes his tears away and sits up. He looks at the clock on his bedside table and frowns, he has been crying for almost 3 hours.

He feels weak, tired, and dreadful all over again.

Even after all this years, Jimin can still taste the bitterness in his heart. 4 years have passed and still, Jimin haven't heard an explanation from everyone as to why Yoongi just left him so easily.

'You will always be my home Minnie,'

Jimin grips on his necklace tightly, his fingernails digging on his palm, causing small nail wounds but Jimin doesn't care.

'cause no amount of wound can compare to the wound on his heart. It's still fresh, and still aching.

Still crying Yoongi's name over and over again.

Jimin lets out a silent cry with that thought and lays back down, still holding the promise ring in his palm.

---

Jungkook looks at Jimin's retreating figure without removing the frown in his face.

He knows Jimin is definetely not okay because the older isn't really good in lying. He never was.

Seeing how Jimin is hurting everyday, Jungkook never felt more guilty than he already is. Guilty because he has those years of telling Jimin the truth, but he knows he has no right to do so. Neither was his friends.

Yoongi made him promise that they wouldn't say a single word about the reason he left Jimin, but Jungkook have an idea why.

His brother is a smart guy. He knows what to do in every situation and Jungkook admires him for that. He knows how to think in advance, about the consenquence his decision will make and Yoongi will always take the best option.

So Yoongi decided to take the option of leaving Seoul and go to New York, even if it means leaving and hurting Jimin in the process.

Even if it means hurting Jungkook as well.

He shooks his head in despair and turns his feet away to walk back to his house when he came face to face with Taehyung - who looks at him with a face of full regret.

"K-Kookie .."

Jungkook stops in his track and stares at him, not knowing what to say because of their big fight earlier.

He doesn't mean to shout or get angry at Taehyung, but he should know that Yoongi is one of the most important people in Jungkook's life as much as his boyfriend is to him.

Taehyung carefully took some steps towards Jungkook and stood infront of the taller male. He relucantly reach for him and jump slightly in shock when Jungkook suddenly envelops him in a tight hug.

"Im sorry .." Jungkook whispers almost audible voice and buries his face on the junction of Tae's neck. The latter hugs him tight in return and rubs his back in a circular motion.

"I-I'm sorry too Jungkook, i shouldn't have said those things to him I'm - I just got carried away and --"

Jungkook breaks their hug and kissed his lover's lip, shutting him up. Taehyung closed his eyes and smiles in between, before they both broke the kiss. The younger cups Tae's cheeks with his hands and rests his forehead into Tae's.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." Taehyung smiles.

"So are we good now?" Jungkook just nods and holds Tae's hand.

"Gosh, i can't handle you getting mad at me" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook chuckles and pulls his cheek with his free hand.

"You know i can't stay mad at you Taetae,"

"I love you Jungkookie."

"Not as much as i love you Taehyungie,"

Jungkook was about to kiss Tae again when someone shouted from Jimin's house.

"Are you done?? I'm vomiting at my homework here!"

It was Jihyun. Jimin's younger brother.

He was glaring from his bedroom window while holding a bunch of papers. Taehyung sticks out a tongue at him playfully.

"It's not as if you're not kissing Yeji the other day! I saw you!" Taehyung shouted. He smirked when he saw Jihyun's face turn pale.

"H-Hyung shut up! J-Jimin hyung might hear you!"

"Mind your own business then,"

Jihyun glares once again and groans in defeat, before shutting his window close.

Taehyung smiles in victory and turns to Jungkook who is watching the whole ordeal.

"I need to go home Kookie, i have homework and Namjoon-hyung offered to teach me,"

'Ah so i really didn't lie to Jimin-hyung' the younger thought and nod. They bade each other their goodbyes and Tae pecks him in his cheek, before skipping towards the direction of his house.

Jungkook laughs at his boyfriend's cuteness and started walking home. He was already halfway there when his phone rang.

He fishes out the device from his pocket and got curious when the caller ID stated an unknown number, but he accepted the call anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jungkookie!" The voice on the other line left him speechless in shock and he grips his phone tightly.

''H-Hyung?"

--- 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
363K 17.4K 28
Abusive father, dead mother, the worst environment to live in, no money- the list could go on and on for Park Jimin. Everything went downhill the mom...
2.6K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
129K 3.6K 13
𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙。 ❝love is the sweetest form of suicide❞ ❝as it may be❞ -in which jeon jeongguk broke kim taehyung's heart. @-unloyalhoe 06/29/17 ...