Diverse Authors •••••••••• Ra...

By WOCrepresentation

This book is use to cater to the authors [ whether or not if they are poc or not ] who write works that have... More

ONE: @vincestaplesgap
TWO: @brownsugarbaby1
THREE: @graff1t1
FOUR: @TrilliousEnvy
FIVE: @babylonsfinest
SIX: @Sarcastic_sloth_
SEVEN: @kayxlee
EIGHT: @tillitends
NINE: @DiamondxOnly
TEN: @two-am
ELEVEN: @woongy
TWELVE: @hello42085

ZERO: Explanation

245 23 7
By WOCrepresentation

          This book is for the writers who write books with woc as their lead [ or main character ]. This will include poems [ maybe? ], short stories, randoms [ faceclaim books ], aesthetics, and long stories that give People of Color the love that they deserve.

This is not meant to be offensive to anybody, but I know what it feels like to search for a book on this app and not find any books for women like me.

As a Woman of Color, I would love to see more representation when it comes to other ethnicities and nationalities.

My book will not be limited to just black and African-American women.

Hope you enjoy! Plus, shout out to graff1t1 for designing my book cover.

P.S: If you are featured in this book, and you change your username... please tell me, so I can change it for the readers and my sake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
79.3K 249 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
40.8K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
211K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad