Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Have some fun
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Surpise?

2.7K 141 93
By kay343

As the two brothers were laughing at each other's jokes but they were soon stopped by Taehyung's friends.

Which one certain person wasn't happy.

Yeonjun gasped and hid behind Taehyung. Tae nervously scratches the back of his head.

" H-hey guys."

" What are you doing with him," Jimin pointed at Yeonjun.

Jungkook has his eyes widen, while the hyungs were confused.

" Haha, funny story, actually I'm kinda," Taehyung sighed.

" Well?!"

" Hesmynewlittlebrothernow," Taehyung blurted out.

" He's what," J-hope asked.

Taehyung took a deep breath," I said, he's my new little brother now."

Everyone laughed except for Jungkook and the brothers.

" Very funny Tae," Namjoon laughed.

" Yea, that's like me not being handsome," Jin laughed.

" Tae, why is he here really? Going to throw him in the trash or something," Jimin laughed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes while Yeonjun frowned.

" U-um guys," Jungkook spoke.

Everyone looked at him.

" He's not j-joking."

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at the two.

Taehyung gave them jazz hands," Surprise?"

All Jimin could see was red.

" This little shit head is your brother and you didn't tell me!?"

" Look Jimin, I didn't know he was until after tryouts," Taehyung tried to explain.

" You're related to the little shit that made me get cut and insulted me!?"

" Look Jimin calm down-"

" Calm down?! I got kicked off the team because of him!"

" Why are you getting upset over nothing. Look he's my brother now, so I need you to calm down Jimin."

" You do know he's playing you right!? Like he's scamming you so he can take your spot on the team! Just like me!"

Taehyung looked at his brother who was looking at the floor flinching every time Jimin yelled.

He only got close with him like 30 minutes ago but it felt like he was his brother since birth. It felt like he knew that's not how Yeonjun is.

He saw how Yeonjun acted when he thought he was going back to the adoption center.

He was not like that at all.

Look call him a hypocrite or what, but he felt angry that his so-called best friend was making his brother upset.

So that's when Taehyung snapped," Jimin can you please shut the fuck up?! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Everyone in the friend group was shocked. Taehyung never snapped on one of his friends.

Especially his best friend, Jimin.

Jimin was shocked to say the least, he was also sad that Tae would get angry at him instead of the person that caused his basketball spot.

Jimin tried to hide the sadness. So he took a deep breath to calm down and just sighed, " How long he has been living with you?"

Taehyung looked anywhere except Jimin's disappointing gaze and murmured, " A day."

" Oh wow," Jimin let out a bitter laugh, " A whole day and suddenly you guys are the best brothers ever. Let's give them an award everybody," he clapped his hands.

Everyone felt awkward while Taehyung was getting pissed.

"Jimin, I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone about my family life! Understand? Now if you excuse me I have to go get my brother something to eat," and with that Taehyung grabbed Yeonjun's hand and walked away from the group to go get lunch.

" Whoa," J-hope said.

" Wow, I haven't seen him get that mad since we lost the championship game," Jungkook said.

" Jimin, don't you think you were being a dick," Yoongi asked.

" Me!? For what?!"

" Like you were literally insulting the kid over a basketball spot," Namjoon added.

" You said you didn't even like basketball," J-hope added.

" Yeah but-"

" To answer Yoongi's question, yes Jimin you were being a jackass. Now until you cool off, the rest of us are going to welcome his new little brother. Let's go," Jin ordered and walked away to the new brothers.

The hyung line followed leaving Jungkook and Jimin behind. Jimin rubbed the temple of his forehead out of frustration, Jungkook frowned at him.

" You think I'm being a dick?"

" T-To be honest you did get carry away, b-but you had the right to be angry," he patted his shoulder.

" This is bullshit."

" So cool off while I go "welcome" him. So please don't do anything stupid," Jungkook stated before walking away.

Jimin sighed and went to grab some water.

Jungkook walked over and he heard his one of hyungs say, "Omg, who could hate this cutie?"

'Jin hyung,' Jungkook shook his head.

He walked over to the table and sees Jin cooed at the younger.

" Taehyung, if I ever hear you say one mean thing to this cutie I will end you," Jin hyung threaten.

" Ok ok," he had his hands up for defense.

Jin smiled and pitched Yeonjun's cheek.

" So Yeonjun, hows living with this alien," Namjoon asked while pointing at Taehyung.

" It's ok, he did threaten me tho."

The hyung line glared at Taehyung.

" What? Ok, I was being a dick. But we're cool now."

They rolled their eyes and paid their attention back to the new maknae of the group.

" So kid, how did you get so good in basketball," Yoongi asked.

" Oh! I actually practiced at this abandoned playground every day that I found when I was younger," he squealed with excitement.

Yeonjun was really happy when people ask him about himself. No one ever really paid attention to him before. His old group would ignore him or tell him to go do something else. 

" That's cool kid," Yoongi rubbed Yeonjun's hair.

" So Yeonjun, what made you want blue hair, if you don't mind me asking," J-hope asked genuinely.

" Oh! Well, my "friends" thought it would be cool to dye my hair when I was asleep since I liked the color blue so much," as he continued eating his sandwich.

Everyone, except for Jungkook looked at him with concerned looks.

Yeonjun noticed this and tries to ease them down, "Oh it's ok, I actually like it," he gave them a small smile.

The others still had a concerned look but they smiled anyways.

" So...what's up with your friends bullying people," Jungkook asked.

Taehyung saw how Yeonjun's body tensed up but he shakes it off.

" I don't know. They just like to be mean."

" But you still hang out with them," Jungkook said.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook. He was surprised at his tone, he didn't do that before. He didn't like his tone.

Before he could snap Yeonjun started talking, "Well actually, my brother told me not to hang out with them anymore. So no, I don't hang out with them," Yeonjun looked at Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung gave him a boxy smile and rubbed his hair. While Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued eating.

Everyone was talking until Jimin took a seat next to Jungkook and started eating.

Everyone was a little confused with him not saying anything. To ease the awkward silence Jin started talking.

" Taehyung, how does it feel to finally have a sibling?"

" Well to tell you the truth Jinnie hyung, I finally have someone to be my maid and do my chores," Taehyung joked.

" You wish," Yeonjun laughed. The two brothers started laughing. The hyung line cooed while the two other maknaes looked annoyed.

Jimin was mad because Taehyung was being so nice to someone who literally insulted him and cost him a spot on the team.

Not to mention that brat made Tae yell at him! 

He never yelled at him before Yeonjun came. Plus he really loved basketball and he's mad that some brat comes in and takes it from him. Even his best friend.

Jungkook was jealous that Yeonjun got all the attention from the hyungline. But he was especially jealous when Taehyung, his favorite hyung was giving a bully some attention.

He didn't like how this stranger walks in here and tries to take all of the attention.

That didn't feel right at all.

Yeonjun poked Tae's arm, "Tae?"

Tae hummed.

" Where do you think mom is taking me?"

" Hopefully the vet and stay there," Jimin mumbled, no one heard it except for Jungkook who laughed.

Taehyung ignored the two and started to answer his little brother's question, "Well she said that I'm supposed to take you out little first then you guys do your thing."

When Taehyung finished that sentence, Yeonjun eyes sparkled. He couldn't believe that he gets to have fun with his new older brother and his new best mom.

This day was going smoothly for him.

" Really," Yeonjun basically jumped out of his seat with excitement.

Taehyung laughed at the younger excitement, " Yea really. I figure I'll take you to my favorite arcade and maybe go to the mall to buy some stuff," Taehyung smiled.

Yeonjun was smiling wide and he was so happy that he practically tackled Tae with a hug. 

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

The hyung line laughed at the younger's cuteness while the other two gagged.

Taehyung laughed, " No prob, you never went to an arcade before?"

Yeonjun let go and looked him with sad eyes, " No, the most exciting place I ever went to was the abandoned playground."

Jin cooed, " You know, this weekend we're going to the nearby carnival. Maybe you want to go with us?"

Yeonjun's eyes went wide and turned to Tae, " Can I?!"

Taehyung saw Jimin and Jungkook pleading eyes basically saying no. Then he went to Yeonjun's puppy eyes.

He smiled and started rubbing his little brother's hair, "Sure, why not?"

Yeonjun jumped out of his seat, " Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Yeonjun kept jumping with excitement while the others laughed at his excitement.

Jimin scoffed while Jungkook huffed.

" This is going to a long year."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 2.1K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
5.9K 425 11
𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘬𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 namjin/complete work
42.3K 2.4K 46
Welcome to this book by @Bookfunreader123 and @riptide2406, also known as Amber and Selene. This is our special place where we roast every overused R...
2K 148 9
"girls fall in love too easily!" - In which Jeon Jungkook owns a lemonade stand and Min Yoongi was his frequent visitor.