Kaminari centric oneshots (wh...

By BlowingYourMind

Kaminari whump, fluff, and angst. Kaminari is my absolute favorite character, so I'm making a book featuring... More

Falling asleep during movie night
Kaminari's Flu
Kaminari shuts down Mineta
Sleepwalking
Chargers please
Airplane mode
Nightmares
Abused
Abused pt. 2
4 Times Kaminari's friends gave him their hoodies
Bullied
Turned to a kid
Turned Into A Kid pt.3
Turned Into a kid pt.2
Turned Into A Kid, Conclusion
Testing Anxiety
Swimming Is Not Kaminari's Thing
Aizawa Is Just A Sleepy Man Child Confirmed
Sleepwalking... Again
Freckles
Winter Break
Mineta Has Been Kicked from the server.
Vaccination Day
Parents Day
Good With Kids
Allergies
Road Trip!
Girl For A Day
Girl... For more than 1 day (Pt.3)
Girl...For more than 1 day (pt.4)
Girl... For more than 1 day (pt.5, I think.)
Girl... For more than 1 day (conclusion.)
Dick on my face
Traitor and savior
Picking up the pieces
Cat Issues
Cat issues, Ending
Birthday
Thank You!

Girl... For more then 1 Day (Pt.2)

4K 148 168
By BlowingYourMind

A\N: I might not update for a few days, gonna leave y'all on this so I can update my other stories. I was going to make this a 2 part series, but that's not how It went. Part 3 will come out later.

It was safe to say that Kaminari was absolutely mortified. New, colorful emotions flooded his mind, controlling his actions like a marionette. Why the fuck was he still crying?

He couldn't control his new feelings, instead just embracing them. Even if it was painfully embarrassing to cry in his best bros shoulder like a- well- like a distraught teenage girl. Kirishima and Bakugo both now towered over him, this only making his pitiful sobs come back twice as hard.

That morning everything seemed okay. 

Until he looked at his mirror.

The high pitched shriek that ripped past his throat surprised even him, making Denki clamp his mouth shut with clammy fingers. Maybe it was just a dream, because Kaminari defiantly did not have long hair, and- what the fuck were those boobs!?

Kaminari's body worked before his mind could even process that he was scrambling for his phone, going to his most recent conversation. Which happened to be Kirishima asking if Kaminari wanted to join in on his morning exercise.

Kaminari never did agree to go, claiming that it would ruin his beauty sleep, though he highly appreciated the offer. Damn, how much he would regret using the term 'beauty sleep' in his current situation, especially when he looked like this.

He wasnt... Ugly. But in his hazy mind, he couldn't bring himself to look into the reflective surface any longer, ripping his eyes away from the unfamiliar body in front of him. Judging by how lose fitting his boxer shorts were, he assumed that he had shrunken a good bit. And-oh shit he really needed to put a shirt on.

His feeling of panic intensified by a frightening amount when his eyes landed on his two much larger friends. It wasn't fair. They were blessed with their manly masculine bodies, while Kaminari was stuck as a girl. 

The realization washed over him for a second time that morning. He was a girl. Would he be like this forever? Sobs continued to bubble past his lips as the world blurred around him. Hands were on him. They were warm and comforting, soft words whispered in his ear. How long had he gone for without breath?

His vision cleared once more, the air slowly refilling his lungs as he recovered from his episode. 

He didn't exactly remember what he said to his two friends, and cringed internally at the thought, hoping he didn't scream at them too much, after all they were just trying to help. "Your a girl now?"

 Kirishima's words caused a nasty feeling to coil around his gut. 

Soon after, Mina entered his room, whisking him away to the girls shared restrooms. Right. He was a girl now. Kirishima and Bakugo were left to explain the situation to their homeroom teacher, Kaminari almost felt bad. Almost. At least they weren't girls.

 "Here ya go," Mina beamed at him, passing Kaminari a plastic bag. What was she so happy about? " I'm sure you know how to put on a bra. We look around the same size... "

The pink skinned teen helped with Kaminari as he fumbled with the clips on the back, needing to tighten them around his frame. Great. If he was going to be turned into a girl, he could have at least have been tall, Instead he barley reached Mina's eyes. Well, at least he had some mucle. 

This whole situation felt wrong. Kaminari looked up to the tiled ceiling, no more tears escaping his eyes, even if he continuously grumbled about how shitty his luck was. And how he was gonna beat the snot out of that punk ass kid.

 "C'mon, it's not too bad! We can have another girl in the bakuquad! And sleelovers!" Mina rambled in failed attempts to quell Denki's sorrows. "Your hair is sooooo long! It would look so good in pigtails! Oh, your lightning bolts still there... Man your cup size is almost bigger than mine! You may need to ask one of the other girls for their bra! We can go shopping-"

Kaminari clamped a hand over her mouth, stepping back so he could slide on his oversized hoodie. "Mina, this is totally a not cool situation!" Kaminari wailed, his voice cracking in the middle of his scentence, but he didn't care. 

 " I have BOOBS! " He cupped his breast with his hands to exaggerate his statement. "And-and. Oh gooooddd. MY PP IS GONE"

Mina snorted, turning away to collect herself. "Alright, I'm sorry, your right this-" Kaminari glared at her as she continued to giggle "your just- why are you so cute as a girl.  Your like a fuckin'-"

Before she could complete her scentence, the restroom door swung open. The sound of a pin drop echoed throughout the large bathroom as the girls of class 1-A stared, side eyed. Yaoyorozu was the first to speak, hesitantly stepping up. "Do we have a new student?"

 Mina shook her head, pushing Kaminari foward. The blonde felt self conscious under their piercing stares, pulling his hoodie down to cover his boxer shorts. After a long pause, Mina let out an exaggerated huff. "You guys, it's Kami. He was hit by a quirk, and is now a girl."

 Kaminari didn't think their jaws could drop any lower.

As soon as the unease filled the room, it was gone, replaced by squeals. He was pushed around the group, everyone tugging at his hair and taking in his appearance. Denki had never felt so small before, everyone shadowed over him. He was easily shorter then all of them, only a bit taller than Asui, who stood at a whopping 4'11. (That's my height, hehe.)

 "Kaminari, you make a very pretty girl." Uraraka commented, noticing his discomfort. Denki smiled weakly. He didn't care if he was hot or not, he just wanted his body back.

 " Denk's, you cannot go walking around the dorms like... That. " Jiro gestured pointedly to his clothes, eyebrows raised. 

"Oh my god," Hagakure squealed " we should give him a makeover! "

And that was how the poking and prodding started. First Momo had very kindly fabricated a sweater that wouldn't slide off of his shoulders, matched with leggings. The stretchy material felt weird on his skin. Kaminari hated how he looked in them. Screw that, he hated how he looked in general.

He could only hope this would wear off soon.

The girls noticed his inner turmoil, all sharing protective glances. "Kaminari. You don't have to be insecure ribbit."

 "Yeah, you look great!" Mina hyped him up as he looked into the unfamilliar reflection. "Yeah I know, just trying to process." He muttered, significantly less freaked out then before.

" We can help you, come on girls. " Hagakure pulled out a... Was that a makeup kit? He was pushed onto one of the benches, Momo moving to stand behind him, weaving her nimble fingers through his hair. He assumed she would give him pigtails, but he couldn't bring himself to care, focusing on the touch. Wow, having long hair might just be okay if it felt this nice to get it done.

Mina grabbed his cheeks, pulling his chin up so she could apply mascera, ordering for him to blink. He didn't know what the others were doing, maybe finding him a better fitting bra because- damn, this was uncomfertable 

It seemed like forever before Kaminari was finally allowed to stand up, legs aching from the lack of use. And before him, in the mirror, was an even more alien figure than before.

Glistening golden locks, big bright eyes, petite frame... He didn't know girls could shapeshift.

 "So" Jiro put a hand on his shoulder, slightly looking down at him. "What do you think?" 

 " I just want my PP back. " He grumbled, moving with the herd of the other girls, all moving out of the restroom.

Kaminari looked back to see if the others were following as he opened the door, only the run into a chest, knocking him back. "Whoa there" Kirishima steadied him. "You good?"

Kaminari nodded, brushing himself off as the girls filtered out past him, only Mina staying by his side. Kirishima blinked " wow, your shorter than I thought. "

Kaminari felt oddly outraged, not missing a beat and punching Kirishima on the shoulder as hard as he could. The redhead reared back, arms up in defence. "Ow, noted, don't call girl Kami short. Jeez," He rubbed his shoulder.

"I'm still the same Kaminari you know."

"Pikabitch" Bakugo growled from behind Kirishima, pushing him aside to glare down at him. "We got news."

. ..

"Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I WON'T TURN BACK-"

Aizawa sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before turning back to his student. "That's not what i said. Until we find The kid, which we will, you will remain in that form."

Well, there goes only being a girl for one day. Kaminari might go bat shit crazy if they didn't find this snot nosed beast soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.5K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...
30.9K 1.2K 14
Denki Kaminari is a hopeless romantic, emphasis on hopeless. As Valentine's Day rolls around, Kaminari is once again reminded how he has still yet to...
217K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
53.3K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...