BNHA Actor AU Headcanons

By versaileswitch

i just love this AU so much, i'm making a headcanon book off it! i'm sorry if someone on here has done it bef... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

Rules and Requests!

1.3K 15 3
By versaileswitch

Hello all you fanfic enthusiasts!! Welcome to my Actor AU headcanons! I do not know the person who started the Actor AU trend, but please if you know tell me, i really want to credit them.

Requests are always open so you can either DM me your requests or comment them! (preferably on this chapter so i can find them more easily) I do have some rules though for requests:

-Even if i imply the child actors are older, i am still treating them like they are minors, so nothing like 'this U.A. student smokes weed or drinks alcohol'. Basically nothing that minors in the show do that are illegal for a minor to do (if that makes any sense). I will be lighter on this rule for adults in MHA (ex. Mt. Lady, Aizawa, Dabi), but i still might say no depending on the subject.

-Nothing sexual!

- I prefer no ships or mentions of ships, i don't want any wars started

- No headcanons that reflect negatively on a character, for example 'this characters actor is known for cheating'

- I am allowed to say no to any headcanon, I will usually give reasons why i am saying no, but if i don't, too bad ig (i shouldn't even have to say this)

- If i say no to your request, i may try to reword it to fit these rules! but if you don't like how i reworded it, just tell me and i won't use your request.

I always credit requests and it's okay to give multiple requests! Also, if you ever want me to take down your request, just tell me and i will, no problem! I will add rules to this chapter if I think of any.

Enjoy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
897K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
107K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...