Sinful | K. Hatake Lemon

By iiiHoneydew

Kakashi Hatake. He was her lover, her soul mate. They'd spent countless nights wrapped in a loving embrace u... More

S I N F U L
one | lust
three | touch
four | sated
note to be deleted

two | fear

41.2K 731 1.4K
By iiiHoneydew

____________________

(F/N) LEANT DOWN to grab a slice of carrot cake from within the display, carefully placing it inside a soft pink box before closing it and handing it over to a frowning woman clad in a traditional kimono—not to mention covered from head to toe. The woman gave her a once over, eyes narrowing at the exposed skin of her shoulder hiding behind the black apron she wore.

The bakery she worked at was small, a single floor with a backroom and soft pink walls to catch the customers eyes. What had previously been a small weapons shop before was now an often frequented bakery in the village of Konoha, though it was nothing to write home about. But nonetheless, she was proud of it and customers always came a second time.

Even the ones she preferred never coming back.

"You shouldn't dress like that." She criticized, her beady little eyes raking over her in distaste. "It's your place of work, how unprofessional."

Oh yeah, she remembered this one. A stick in the mud as Kurenai had so kindly put it, having had an interaction with the woman only once while stopping by to pay (F/n) a visit. The woman had thoroughly scolded Kurenai about her dress and unruly hair. According to her a lady should always have her hair neatly swept back, not a single hair out of place, especially for an honorary shinobi of the leaf.

(F/n) bit her tongue and turned away, cheeks flushed red with shame as she counted the money the woman gave her and muttered out a response. "I dress how I want, and I'm not breaking any rules of this bakery's dress code-here's your change, have a good day."

But the woman wasn't wrong, (F/n) honestly regretted even thinking to wear something so racy. Not like it worked in the first place but it had been too late for her to run back and change. But she'd be damned if she let someone else tell her how to dress.

"Oh, and who's rules are that?" The woman pandered on, ignoring the impatient huffs of another woman in like behind her. "Shame on you, you're a lady who shouldn't be dressing like a harlot."

Is that what Kakashi thought of her? Is that why he stopped so suddenly? She thought back to how his gloved hands retracted as if they'd been burned, and the disappointment in his eye had left her feeling embarrassed for even trying to seduce him. She looked so stupid, panting breathlessly with flushed cheeks, calling out his name as she clung desperately to his vest like a whore. He left after that, looking almost angry and apologising for not being able to take her to work and using the excuse that something came up.

It was the first time he blatantly lied to her like that.

"They're my rules, I'm the owner." She said defiantly, giving her a curt nod before motioning towards the next customer. "Next in line, please."

But regardless of what happened, she couldn't help but miss the feathery feeling of his fingers ghosting over her supple skin, a soft caress leaving her with the empty promise of a passionate night.

She wanted him to dominate her, have her begging for mercy as he pummeled into her like a crazed animal in heat. She wanted his steady hands to guide her hips into his, wrap around her throat and fuck her like no other man could ever do for her. She could only imagine the feeling of his hot breath hovering over her wet heat as her legs shook, feasting upon her as if his life depended on it.

Damn it, why did he have to leave. What was she doing so wrong?

Her daydream is all it would ever be, just a meager dream of relentless imagination.

The arrogant woman huffed once more, but her squanders fell to deaf ears as (F/n) continued pushing through her shift. That woman was the least of her troubles. One customer after the other, eyes distant as she bid a customer farewell and greeted the next with a tight-lipped smile.

The day dragged on, and before she knew it the sun had begun to set below the distant horizon and the stars twinkled innocently above, she stayed later than usual. She rushed around the small bakery, wiping down displays and counting out the registers earnings for the day, it had been quite the busy day. A hard days work yet she didn't feel as if she were really there, she just wanted to go home and relax under a warm shower. She wanted to get out of the stupid dress. Her mistake for thinking it would ever work.

"Time to head off." She mumbled to herself, checking everything was in place before removing her apron and shutting down the lights. She made her way out and locked the door shut behind her, looking out to the barren dark roads of Konoha one last time.

Her heart sunk.

Kakashi was late, three hours late to be exact. He always came by to help out after and took her home, and whenever he was out on missions he always ensured someone would be there to take her home. On this particular night he was nowhere to be seen and she had to stay longer than usual to clean up, customer traffic was unusually busier.

"My mission is never complete until I escort the lovely lady home." He would say sweetly, pressing a kiss to her temple whenever she apologized for the troubles.

She wrapped her arms around herself, (e/c) eyes darting around as she treaded down the dimly lit streets. She forgot what it was like to walk home alone, as well as the paranoia that came with it. Every dark corner was a shadow waiting to grab at her, to take her in and swallow her whole and to never be seen again.

She stayed under the street lamps.

(F/n) missed the way he would wrap his arm gently around her and pull her into his side, a silent promise to keep her safe. He was her protector, a gentle man who wouldn't waste a second when it came to protecting the ones he loved. Kami, why did she have to go and ruin it with her stupid insecurities and childish nonsense?

Of course he loved her, and she didn't need to bed him to know that.

The scenery of the darkened dirt road she walked down blurred, and a warm tear streamed down her cheek before she could stop it. She was ashamed for ever doubting him, he must have his reasons and she was in no place to attempt to force him into something he wasn't ready for yet.
She hadn't changed one bit, she was the same insecure girl he met all those years ago. She harshly wiped it away, then another came down and another and before she knew it a choked cry fell from her lips.

"A lovely lady such as yourself shouldn't be crying at this time of night." A strong voice said from behind her, a large calloused hand resting itself on her shoulder.

Kakashi?

Her aching heart warmed, a surge of relief flooding through her as she turned her head with a smile, feeling as if she were in a fairytale and was about to be saved by her knight in shining armor.

Except in this world fairytales didn't exist and her knight in shining armor was no where in sight.

In his place was an unfamiliar man with a gruff beard and tight grip, his dark eyes were clouded and his heavy breath reeked of sake. This was the world Kakashi promised to protect her from, and this time she was on her own with no help in sight. The village was silent, the moon shining brightly above and children tucked in for the night, no one would come to her rescue.

"No thank you." She whispered out, moving out of his unsteady grip and taking a couple steps back. She quickly turned back around, understanding the situation and walking briskly towards the streetlights at the end of the road.

She slowly reached into the dull (f/c) bag slung around her shoulder, fingers searching for the can of pepper spray she had gotten long ago. Where the hell was it? She never left home without it.

"Hey c'mon, let me help you." He begged, his heavy footsteps following right behind hers as they walked. "Why were ya cryin'?"

She kept too many damn things in here.

"I said no thank you." She muttered a little louder, heart thudding against her ribcage as her hand made it's way down to the bottom of the bag. "My boyfriend is waiting for me at home."

Should she run?

The streets were empty, and crickets chirped in the distance. If this man tried anything she doubted anyone would hear her, he'd pull her deep into the darkest corner and hurt her if she didn't do something.

She could feel something dark and heavy forming at the pit of her stomach, fear causing her legs to tremble as she picked up the pace. She was all alone.

"Boyfriend? Aw, of course a pretty little one such as yourself would be taken." He slurred, she could almost feel his eyes trail up her bare legs and to the edges of the dress she wore. Now she really regretted putting it on. "Hey, slow down a second I want to show you somethin'."

"I'd like to see whatever it is you have to show her too," A voice hummed darkly from above, the familiar tone almost instantly calming her quick beating heart. "If you wouldn't mind."

She didn't have time to see Kakashi balanced calmly on top of the light pole above before he was at her side, gently guiding her behind him with a reassuring tug. He stood attentive, muscles relaxed yet stance tall and intimidating over the drunken man before them.

She relaxed at the mere sight of him, knowing full and well that she was now safe.

The man looked to Kakashi with wide eyes, suddenly sober and seeming to recognize the silver-haired jonin at first glance.

(F/n) kept her distance from the both of them, looking to the back of Kakashi's flak jacket with unshed tears in her eyes and a trembling hand gripping the bottle of pepper spray she'd been trying to find.

He came. Late as always, but just in time.

"You're Kakashi Hatake, son of the White Fang." The man whispered, forgetting about (Y/n) as he stared at the taller man in awe.

"Yes, that's one name I'm called by." Kakashi drawled, looking down at the man as he took a step forward before the air around them dampened with animosity. "And this girl you're harassing is my girlfriend, care to explain?"

(F/n) watched as the man stilled, frozen in his tracks before he turned and ran, not quite making it before he stumbled to his feet with a defeated cry. Kakashi took slow steps towards him, his calm demeanor seeming to quickly switch as his face darkened and he quickly pulled out a kunai from within his weapons pouch.

"Hey, please listen." He whined, crawling backwards with a hand over his head. His eyes were wide, genuine fear glossing over them as he cowered under Kakashi. "It was a mistake, she was just cryin'
n' I was just tryna help, nothin' more I promise!"

"Following a woman home is no way for a man to act, if you can even be called that." Kakashi remarked darkly, grabbing the man from his shirt and dragging him up towards his seething glare. "Much less trying to grab her from the shadows like a coward."

"Kakashi!" (F/n) called out, gripping at the fabric of his flak jacket before pressing her head against him. She took in his familiar scent. "Please, stop. I want to go home."

She was tired. She wanted nothing more than to lay in her own bed and sleep. Maybe some tea before bed. Yeah, that sounded nice.

She was just glad he was there.

His posture almost instantly relaxed under her soothing touch, and his grip on the man slowly let loose and the man fell to the floor with a harsh thud. He was slowly taken out of the angry rage he had previously been in, almost forgetting about the man as he quickly turned to (F/n) and tugged her gently into a warm embrace.

"Yeah, okay. I'm sorry." He pressed a lingering kiss to the top of her head, and her stomach fluttered with glee. Even after all this time he still gave her butterflies. With him, she felt completely safe. "Let's get you home."

She was just grateful he wasn't mad.

"Thank you." She gave into his embrace, allowing herself to be picked up into his arms. She gave one last glance to the man, who had long since fell unconscious from fear. "I also want us to have a talk, if that's okay."

(F/n) wanted to apologise for earlier. She was out of line and she needed him to know that.

"Yeah. That's fine." He said, a sort of loving adoration in his eye as he looked down at her. Almost telling her that it'd all be okay, and she wholeheartedly believed him. "Let's go home."

•09/06/20•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.8K 20
Meerab is an ambitious and beautiful young girl who wants to pursue higher studies. Her entire world revolves around her parents and she believes in...
8.2K 91 14
"You'd be lucky to see me naked, Sow." He spat with a grin that sent shiver's down her spine Malia Cromwel is hired to be a maid at the Mukami Mansio...
350K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
6.1K 159 8
A work in progress of one shots and fanfics for our one and only Zayne. Perspectives change as well as different story lines.