๐Ÿ’• ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...

By JIA74U

๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐™ฝ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ๐™น๐™ธ'๐š‚ ๐™ด๐šˆ๐™ด๐š‚. ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐š„๐š‚... More

1 ๐Ÿฑ LAN WANGJI POV ๐Ÿฑ
2 โ›… LAN HOUSEHOLD โ›…
3๐ŸŒท JIANG HOUSEHOLD๐ŸŒท
4 ๐ŸงกFIRST MEETING๐Ÿงก
5 ๐ŸPROPOSAL๐Ÿ
6๐ŸŒต OBSESSION๐ŸŒต
7โšก GAME ON โšก
8๐Ÿ’• CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE๐Ÿ’•
9 ๐Ÿ‚HEADACHE๐Ÿ‚
10 ๐Ÿ€ACCIDENT๐Ÿ€
11 ๐ŸŒนLAN WANGJI POV๐ŸŒน
12 ๐ŸŒณHERE AND THERE:LOST๐ŸŒฒ
13 ๐ŸŒ„ REALIZATION๐ŸŒ„
14 โš“ HELPโš“
15๐Ÿ’žCONFRONTATION AND RETURN๐Ÿ’ž
16 ๐Ÿ™APOLOGY๐Ÿ™
17 ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆSNEAK PEEK POV'S๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ
19 ๐Ÿ“œ PRENUP REMINDED๐Ÿ“œ
20๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž DOUBLE HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•
21 ๐ŸšฆHIT & RUN๐Ÿšฆ
22 ๐ŸŽฏCONSPIRACY ๐ŸŽฏ
23 ๐Ÿ’“ACKNOWLEDGEMENT๐Ÿ’“
24 โ™ฆWHO SENT WHOMโ™ 
25 ๐ŸฉธREVELATION๐Ÿฉธ
26โœจ DEPTHโœจ
27 ๐Ÿ”ฅWELCOME TO HELL๐Ÿ”ฅ
28 ๐ŸTWIST๐Ÿ
29 ๐Ÿ’ซ360ยฐREVERSE๐Ÿ’ซ
30 ๐ŸŽฏMISSIONS๐ŸŽฏ
31 ๐Ÿ’XUECHEN.....YANGXING๐Ÿ’
32 ๐Ÿ’” HURT ๐Ÿ’”
33 ๐Ÿ’˜MISSION CELEBRATION๐Ÿ’˜
34 ๐Ÿ‘ SNEAK PEAK๐Ÿ‘
35 ๐Ÿ… JEALOUS ๐Ÿ…
36 ๐ŸปROCKING๐Ÿป
37 ๐Ÿ’—SELFISH & SELFLESS LOVE๐Ÿ’—
38 ๐Ÿ›ฃRIGHT TRACK๐Ÿ›ฃ
39 ๐Ÿ’” HURT & HEAL๐Ÿ’
40๐Ÿ˜• F ZONED ๐Ÿ˜•
41 ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ•ฏDATE NIGHT ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿฅ‚
42 ๐Ÿ’–SAAWAREN(BELOVED)๐Ÿ’–
43๐ŸŒ  HYPNOTIC REGRESSION๐ŸŒ 
44 ๐ŸทDESTINATION UNKNOWN๐Ÿท
45 ๐ŸŒ BACK TO WANGXIAN ๐ŸŒ 
46๐Ÿ–ค DIRTY๐Ÿ–ค
47 โ™€๏ธSEDUCTION/PROVOCATION โ™€๏ธ
48 โ™‚๏ธEROTICA โ™€๏ธ ON โ™€๏ธ ROCKS โ™‚๏ธ
49 ๐Ÿ’•HONEY MOON๐Ÿ’ž
50 โ™ฅDRAMA QUEENโ™ 
51 ๐Ÿ“FRAUD HUSBAND๐Ÿ“
52 ๐Ÿ”ฎTRAGIC MEET ๐Ÿ”ฎ
53 ๐Ÿ’‹A KISS BEFORE DEATH๐Ÿ’‹
54 ๐Ÿ‘HORNY CONFESSION๐Ÿ‘
55 ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸAZURARQA END๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚
56 ๐Ÿ”ฏ SEXTUPLE ๐Ÿ”ฏ
57 ๐Ÿ’”FEELINGS๐Ÿ’”
58 โœจTRIPLETS โœจ
59 ๐Ÿ’”YES๐Ÿ’”
60 ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†OCTUPLETS๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”…
๐Ÿ’“END๐Ÿ’“

18๐Ÿ’˜ LOVE'S IN THE AIR๐Ÿ’˜

9K 584 215
By JIA74U

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤

Xue Yang was having the best time of his life. He had never ever felt so alive before. His childhood was filled with struggles and youth filled with race to win. Life had been very harsh on him but he managed well.

And now, since Specy Accident entered his life, his life became like colorful balloons flying high in sky.

There was a chance to fall down but as long as that didn't happen, why not enjoy to the fullest.

He took Specy Accident everywhere with him. And everyday got more amazed and fell deeper for him with his new techniques of utter nonsense.

Lan Wangji could see the current changes in his partner in crime clearly.

"So, you really fell for that silly Specy Accident in your life??? Can't believe it."

"Hah, see who's speaking!!!! The one who fell for his silliest of silly enemies. I, at least fell for my assistant. And it's both traditional and still in trend. Teacher falling for student, boss falling for assistants, lead actor having affair with lead actress. But have you heard, aloof mean husband falling for clingy enemy wife in contractual marriage. "

Xue Yang scoffed at Wangji.

"So!!!!! You are following a traditional trend but I am setting the latest trend. I am still in the winning court......... wuliao (boring)....but......hey, did you confess to him? "

"I can confess anytime, I am just waiting for the right moment..... "

"Someone...... a very knowledgeable person actually, advised me to be truthful, honest and complete in love. So, spill actuality instead of bragging...."

Xue Yang rolled his eyes. Wangji smirked. He knew too well, the mighty fighter tiger, Xue Yang, lacked balls, when it came to confession of love.

"Very funny.....he told to be honest & truthful to lover, not your devious partner in crime.... "

"Suibian (whatever) ..... Spill the truth...not your ego satisfactory, self convincing lies.. But the TRUTH.... "

Xue Yang sighed.

"Well, honestly Wangji I am Afraid actually. He might stumble, run away, colliding and apologizing everyone in his way, if I dare confess to him on face...... "

"At least, you are worried about him running away. I am worried about getting a tight slap on my face after confession and a chase with suibian.... "

" SUIBIAN? "

"His scooty.... "

"Which scooty company is named suibian....!!!"

"Well, none. He nomenclatures his things and people around him.. "

" He named his scooty!!!!!!! Hahaha, that too suibian. Do you know what it means? It means casual, at will, to do as one pleases, random, without concern, informal, at random. Awesome. So, he can basically, run away on suibian randomly and casually, at will, without any concern, informally, at random anywhere, at any place that he pleases.....basically away from you. "

"SHUT UPPP..... "

"He's truly unique, I must say... "

"Of course he is. Otherwise, do you think, am the kind of person to fall for just anyone randomly!!! He's mine. That's all I know...."

"Hawwww, sooo possessive...And, you were going to marry and hand over him to that rascal, JIN ZIXUN. "

"Don't even remind me of it. That would have been the biggest sin of my life. That pervert, drug abuser would have ruined my honey bunny..... "

"What, what, what, what!!!!!!! HONEY BUNNY!!!!!!! Dude, you are no more DUDE. You got exchanged to diehard ROMEO.... YOU are hopelessly infected in love and screwed so much that you even gave him a lovey dovey couple name. You? Lan Wangji, no less? Miracles do happen. I believe on the almighty now. You got whipped clean by him. It's a CUPID MIRACLE. Whatever did hit you in forest? Arrows of cupid, drenched in LOVE potion.... "

Wangji smiled and blushed.

" It was amazing with him those two days......and how can you mock me? I at least got hit in the forest, where I spent hours together with him. You collided with love potion drenched cupid arrows, in the court of law. Can anyone fall for someone in a more bizarre place or what? "

"Fine, fine. Both of us got screwed. I agree. What did he name you? "

"Never mind about that.... "

"Still!!! Come on, be a sport, tell your love name!!! "

"Azure Eyed, Poker Faced, Bobcat. Sometimes just Cyanic Pussycat!!"

"OMG, hahahaha, it's hilarious. seriously, I can't blame him. He's kind of amazing on the nomenclature. You are actually, what he named you............. virgin mother mary, I can't believe we are talking about love, instead of business competition, competitors or winning strategies. But pal, I feel so alive now a days. He surprises me everyday, with his antiques....."

"Yeah, tell me about it. More or less, Same here. But we are still FOSLA. "

"FOSLA? What's that? "

"(F)FRUSTRATED (O)ONE (S)SIDED (L)LOVER'S (A)ASSOCIATES. FOSLA. "

Xue Yang fell on his butt laughing. He could not believe Wangji, the almighty cold, savage CEO, often compared to iceberg no less, was doing all kinda antique activities.

"Hahahahaha, hahahaha......... Kudos to you, Wangji. You are totally drowned and drenched, hopelessly in love. You even named our situation? Know what? Let's start a bar cum club named FOSLA. I swear, it will be flooded with customers...... hahahaha."

"That's but a good business idea. But, what about love ideas in life? How are we gonna confess them and conquer their heart?"

"We can do it in bollywood style of neighboring country India, or hollywood style of west??"

"What's that?"

"Bollywood style is gathering some dancers and dance and sing in public, praising and confessing to them......."

"Good idea, why don't we do that in naked. Impact will be greater. What's wrong with you!!! We are businessmen, not street performers. and, I have a repo to maintain. The next one please. "

"Well.... you start force kissing him, then it starts becoming a passionate, hot desirous heated kiss, and you end up in bed. Then, you get up in the next morning and take a peck on his lips saying 'I love you baby'. And, you come to office, and he goes to college. How's that?"

"Well, do you have maybe, I don't know something rational, decent, not so loud, not so sick, not so cheesy, not so scary and definitely, non laughable idea, that won't end us in jail..............don't even bother answering that."

"As if you were toh utter complete rational and for that matter, straight thinking till now, naming everything in non laughable way.....(mimicking) do you have maybe, I don't know something rational, decent, not so loud, not so sick, not so cheesy, not so scary and definitely, non laughable idea, that won't end us in jail......wuliao (boring) ....fine, I agree, we are both at elementary level in this context. Let me think about it first...."

"Fine, but think fast."

"K....But did you talk to Wen Qing. How's she?"

"Well......."

WANGJI sighed, and repeated their little discussion to Xue Yang.

🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣

FLASHBACK

"So, A Qing, how are you? Are they treating you well?"

"Yes, Xichen gege. I am very happy...."

"You don't look happy to me though. You look worried, defeated and lost!!!!"

Lan Wangji said cutting her.

"Actually, tensions in business..."

"There's no tension in business, A Qing. In fact, since Wanyin married you, Jiang businesses are at hikes in market. So......tell me the truth...."

"Gege, you love Wuxian, don't you?"

"Don't change the topic...."

"Answer me gege ....plzzz"

Lan Wangji suddenly started feeling guilty. He looked away. Wen Qing smiled.

"... Gege, your silence gave me your answer. Now, suppose someone does the same thing with you, that we brother sister did with Wanyin, snatch him away from you and replace him with someone else.... would you be able to forget him so soon and accept that someone else!!! Love that person? Accept the ongoing change? "

Lan Wangji sighed, still silent. Wen Qing continued.

"Then how can we expect, Wanyin to forget, forgive and accept everything so soon? We have to give him time. And I am ready to give him time... ready to wait, wait for eternity if needed to. Cause I know that initially I was the wrong doer and I gotta pay for it, and make up for it. But I am happy about certain other things though. Like, A Ying gave me his word to never ever try to mend the broken relationship between him and Wanyin. He handed me my Wanyin for forever.........that's a good start, don't you think!!! And it's giving me hope that sooner or later, Wanyin would notice my love. "

Wen Qing smiled hopefully.

"And secondly Wei Ying won't be sad and lone either cause you already seem committed and dedicated to him............ how amazing, nah gege!!! God and us...snatched his parents, love, happiness, will, trust, everything from Wei Ying. But still he keeps winning hearts effortlessly, gathering his own happiness on his own terms. That's the best gift god bestowed upon him. Wherever he goes, people can't help losing their hearts to him. He even successfully snatched yours, the toughest and most stubborn person in the world."

Tears flowed down her eyes but she still managed to smile through tears.

" Whatever you do to him, he still shines like a broken diamond, reflecting love.... attracting everyone to his light... more like a crushed flower. Have you ever observed an scented flower gege? Fragrance is their gift, that makes them unique. And, even if you ruthlessly pluck them and crush them under your feet, they still keep spreading their alluring fragrance all around. Till their last breath. Wei Ying is just like them. "

She laughed mocking herself.

"Sometimes, I feel so jealous of him. his life is filled with mutual love, forced love, unknown, unrealized love, possessive love, love that got snatched.....in fact every kind of love that could ever be available to a person. Some sweet, some bitter, but still a kind of love. And some of us , we are totally barred of love like barren land. "

She suddenly hid her face in her palm and started sobbing loudly. Wangji hugged her, and sighed. Xichen patted her back to calm her.

"Keep patience. Keep faith. The love that is won easily isn't as much worthy as the love that's won with difficulty, struggle, dedication and pure heart. It takes time, but once it descends, it never leaves. it lasts forever, for eternity. love's like playing with fire, it may provide you warmth but may give you ugly burns too. It may protect you from danger, but it can sometimes fail to protect you from itself. It's like the lamp, which though lights the surrounding, but below it's the darkest shadow. A Qing you yourself choose a difficult path but then the difficult path that's filled with thorns is the actual path that ends at destiny that's love. And sooner or later you will definitely achieve it. You just need to be patience. Ok sister? "

XICHEN said.

"Yes Brother. I believe you. And then you all are there with me, aren't you? "

"Forever, dear sister, forever. "

Lan Wangji said. Qing rubbed off her tears and smiled.

🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢🟣🟢

PRESENT

XUE YANG sighed.

"She is Right. Give some time to Wanyin ,to come to terms with everything. "

"I will, but then you know I got a shortage of patience. If he torments my sister, he will have to face me. But one thing I am glad about is that, Lan Ying doesn't want to go back to him. That is a bliss for both me and A Qing..... "

"Yeah, right, you mean CEO. But then bliss could turn to curse, so we need to convey our feelings to our lovers fast. Here are some papers, sign them. "

"You already studied them, right? "

"Of course, I always study them before passing on to you. But, it would be better if you take a look as well as usual..... "

"Nahhh, not in a mood today to concentrate on papers. Too distracted on things..... "

"Yeah, I understand. Or mostly too distracted by someone. But, anyways they aren't that important papers. Just some small here and there contents and permission forms...to be submitted in court. "

Wangji signed each of them without reading.

🟠🔵🟠🔵🟠🔵🟠🔵🟠🔵🟠🔵🟠🔵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 413 24
๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐“๐‡, ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ . ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž...
392K 21.7K 39
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข...
11.5K 625 38
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š ๐‘พ๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡ ๏ฟฝ...
107K 1.1K 25
โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” โ€ข ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šˆ๐™ฐ๐™พ๐™ธ/๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐šˆ โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...