I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

If You Can't Take The Heat

4.4K 94 7
By LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island...our competitors became hunters and the hunted."

"Owen's game was way off."

"And when he finally got wind of his prey, he totally blew it."

"And Trent made a new friend! Can anyone say medivac?"

"In a weird and strangely watchable twist, Leshawna, Lindsay, Beth ,and Heather turned their paintball guns on each other! It was a four on wrestle for dominance within the females of the Gopher Squad and the Gophers were sent to the bonfire. In the end, however, it was Trent who got the shaft, who had a long and sentimental goodbye to his closest friends and girlfriend, the lovable yet airheaded, Lindsay. The Gophers are still the Underdogs."

"Can they bounce back?"

"Or is their goose finally cooked?"

"Find out tonight on..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

You wake up to something actually funny. Duncan is gagging from Harold's undies. You chuckle along with DJ and Geoff. You get up and quickly get dressed. "Duncan's gonna get you now, Harold!" you call put before you walk out the door. "Those aren't mine!" Harold responds. You soon make it to the Main Lodge where most of your team is eating. You see Heather who is sitting next to Lindsay and Beth. Once she sees you, she fixes herself up and shoves Lindsay off her seat. "Hey, Y/N!" You nonchalantly sit down in Lindsay's previous spot. "Just make out already" Gwen says from across the table. "I don't like him!! And mind your own business, weird goth girl!!" Heather blushes so hard, her whole face becomes a tomato.

Later...

You're all on the beach where Chris explains today's challenge. "Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen! You'll be making a three course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward, the losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and to oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients." Suddenly, a truck driven by a dolphin is pulled up. It soon opens the trunk that is full of food. "Every morning a truck brings us food. Today's task starts there." You all start walking towards the truck. "Head Chef! Called it!" Heather shouts. "Try not to mess up this time, okay?" she asks Beth in a menacing way. Beth nods with a nervous smile. Heather walks next to you. "You were right! She is still afraid!" she whispers. "Told you" you respond.

"I had to take the leadership role. Hello! We're on a losing streak!"

"And really, everyone else on the team, except for Y/N, is pretty useless."

Heather tells each of you what to get from the truck. "Leshawna, mangos. Beth, pineapples. Lindsay, macadamias, Y/N, molasses. Gwen, tomatoes. Owen, ribs."

Later...

You all enter the kitchen. Of course, Heather already knows what she wants each of you to make. "Gwen, Lindsay, you're on the citrus macadamia upside down cake flambeau." Owen walks in with a huge bag filled with oranges. You see him spill them on the floor, slip on a few of them, and then fall on all of them. "Go back to the truck and get more oranges!" Heather demands. "I'm on it!" Owen says, completely covered with orange juice. You soon walk in with the ribs. "Sigh, Y/N, and Owen are on ribs" Heather tells you. "Leshawna and Beth! You're on pineapple skewers and mango dip." Leshawna tells her to let her handle the appetizers and that she can make a really good pineapple chunny.

"Oh, really? Well that's so great! But, since I'm Head Chef, we're gonna stick to my plan. And my plan is pineapples with sticks through them, got it?!" You walk over and get to work on the ribs. You heat them up and then start coating it with sauce. Suddenly, Owen bursts through the door, holding more oranges and covered in bee stings. "It's okay, everyone! I'm back! Y/N! Heads up!" Owen throws you the box of oranges and it forces you down to the ground. You start to feel lots of pain in your head. Everything starts to fade away, including your sight. The last thing you hear is Heather's worried voice. "Someone help! Get this off of him...some....help..."

"Things are going perfectly! Except for Owen's hornet stings"

"and Y/N's concussion which means he's possibly out of today's challenge....I hope he's okay..."

"But still! This challenge is totally ours!"

Later...

You soon wake up in the medical tent. Chef is tending to your condition. "You feel better? Any pain of any kind?" You tell him that you feel a slight pain in your head and ask how long you've been out. "A few minutes" he replies. "Better get back there." Chef hands you an ice pack and you head back to the challenge. When you make it, you see that the kitchen area is empty. You assume that the food is is being presented and are about to join the rest of the group, when you hear banging and screams from a large metal door.

You recognize the voice and quickly open it, revealing a blue skinned, shivering, very pissed off, Heather. You notice, right before she collapses into your arms, that her eyebrows seem a little...off. "Heather...what happened?!" Heather pulls herself up with the help of your body to stand upright. "They did this!! Leshawna, Lindsay, and Beth!!" You scowl at the doors as Lindsay rushes in a few seconds later. "Y/N!! You're alive!!" You shoot darts at Lindsay's face. "I was in a concussion" you tell her coldly. Heather soon has enough strength to walk on her own, but is still freezing. You all walk through the doors to find everyone else shocked at the sight of Heather.

"Y-you guys are s-s-so d-dead! Is it over?" she asks Chris. "It is" he responds. "The Bass won 21 to 12 and it's just not cuz I almost died. The ribs sucked too." Heather glares at the rest of the team. "Great! That's just great!! Why do we keep losing, people?!" She jerks her head to the right and sees a strange wooden tiki figure on the table. "And what is this?! I didn't approve this!"

Beth then walks over to retrieve it. "I-I brought it back as a souvenir! Y'know...from the other island?" Everyone in the room gasps with fear. "You mean Boney Island?" Chris asks. "The deadliest Island in Muskoka?!? The one I specifically said not to take anything from or you'll be cursed?!?" Beth faces Chris sheepishly. "Yeah...I didn't know! I'll put it back!" Beth runs out of the Main Lodge with the item in her hand. "Okay, the Killer Bass now lead with seven members to the Gophers soon to be six. And as promised, the winners will be enjoying a reward tonight. A five star dinner under the stars." The Bass cheer while you all walk off with anger spread onto your faces.

Later...

As the Bass enjoy their meal, you all sit in front of the bonfire. Heather has returned to normal skin tone and has regained most of the warm feeling in her bloodstream. "I got seven Gophers sitting in front of me tonight" Chris announces. "But only six fluffy bits of sweet safety in my hands. So, good luck." It's soon down between Beth and Heather. You start to get worried, knowing that no one would choose Heather over Beth. To your wondrous suprise, Beth is voted off. Her jaw stays wide open. "You heard him" Heather teases her. "Bost of Losers. That-a way! That really was stupid of you to bring that doll from the island!" Beth hangs her head low as she walks to the Dock of Shame. "That's it for tonight!" says Chris. "And you might wanna burn some saige to get rid of any lingering curse vibes!" Leshawna asks if Chef will give you any and Chris tells her no. "So...good luck with that!"

2:AM

You wake up to see Duncan, DJ, and Geoff. They tell you to be quiet by placing a finger over their mouths. "We're getting back at Harold. I know we're on different teams, but, how about we call a truce for this prank?" You smile deviously and give Duncan a fist bump. You all pitch in and help lift up Harold's bunk bed, with Harild in it, and take it to the edge of the island. Once you get it there, you ask Duncan what happens next. "We'll get up in a few hours and activate stage two" he simply replies.

The Next Morning...

You all get up ready to finish the prank. You grab some lifejackets and a canoe for you all to ride in the water. Then, you head to the girls cabin. "Listen up, ladies" Duncan announces. "We have a prank set up for Harold" Geoff joins in. "He's unaware that he's sleeping outside with no clothes on" DJ adds. "For this temporary truce between teams, everyone get in your bathing suits, get in the water, and get ready to laugh!" you finish. All the girls seem to be into it and you all soon meet up at the water. You and the other guys get in your canoe. "Alright girls, let's wake him up! Everybody start splashing and have fun!" Duncan yells.

The girls start splashing each other and all around having a good time and soon Harold wakes up. When they see this, they all start giggling. "Good morning, Harold" they all say before Harold looks down and quickly covers his lower area with a pillow. "So, learned your lesson, yet?" Dunacn asks. "YES!!! OK!!! YES!!!" Harold screams. "Oh, we're gonna need more than that, man" Geoff tells him. "I'll never leave my crusty underwear out again!! I swear!!" Harold yells. The girls laugh, hearing all of this. "What the heck. I believe him. It's pleasure doing business with ya!" Geoff throws him his clothes while you all laugh at him run off to quickly put them on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 902 20
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
16.7K 371 29
Two days have passed after the events on Total Drama Island. My only question now is what will happen? (James takes Justin's place in the Story.)
10.3K 275 19
Teenagers compete for the prize of $100k in a crappy and definitely run downed summer camp. Will they form friendships, or will they form enemies? Fi...
81.6K 727 17
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...