What Happens In Paris

By inactive8765

Liam Armstrong is America's richest and youngest billionaire. He is self made and proud of it. Arrogant and s... More

What Happens In Paris
Prologue
1. City of Love... or War??
2. Problems Galore!
3. Together Through The Trouble.
4. Fire in their Hearts.
5. First Night!
6. Getting Ready For The Con
Author's Note!!
7. And The Vacation Begins...!!!
8. Dancing To The Music!!
9. The Cafe of Love
10. Mortified!
11. Pinching and Poking
12. Up All Night
13. Back To Normal... Or Not?
14. Of Ice Cream & PDA
15. Hugging And Hugging Back.
16. A Friend Indeed.
17. Five Dresses!
18. The Vampire Called Bambi.
19. Shut Up And Kiss The Girl!!
20. Down The Memory Lane.
21. Headlines!!!
22. LA Calling!!!!
23. Love Is In The Air!
24. Feels Like Home.
25. The Newest Family Member.
26. The Other Accident.
27. Inside His Heart.
28. Where She Belongs.
29. A Step Ahead.
30. A Ride To Remember.
31. That Thing Called Love....
32. When His Heart Skips A Beat.
33. Game On!
34. The First Time
35. Inside Her Heart.
36. His Beautiful Woman!
37. Battlefield.
38. Love On The Rooftop
39. Love Bites
40. The Big Plan.
41. His Birthday!
42. When Things Get Ugly...
43. Aftereffects Of A Goodbye.
44. Heart Over The Mind.
45. Amendments Aren't That Hard To Make.
46. Look Who We Have Here!
48. There She Goes Again...!
49. Too Late For The Truth...?
50. Breaking Up.
51. A Sibling In Need Is A Sibling Indeed!
52. Time For Payback.
53. The Plan.
54. Whatever Happens In Paris!
55. When He Could Take No More.
56. The Chase.
57. Beneath The Eiffel Tower
58. Back On Track
59. Goodbye Paris!
Epilogue
Valentine's Week Special ♡
When They Met : Liam's POV
WHIP Sequel?
THANK YOU! ❤
BONUS CHAPTER
Liam & Faith Sketches

47. When In New York!

7.4K 245 6
By inactive8765

Faith’s eyes nearly popped out of her sockets and her mouth could barely contain her teeth anymore. When Liam, while he was still on the phone, noticed her getting all excited, he figured that she must have seen the email.

“I’ll call you back.” He hung up on the person who had called him and now he was speaking to Faith. “You little devil. You ruined my surprise didn’t you?”

Faith stood up on the bed and when he reached the bed’s edge, she knelt down and put her arms around his neck.  “I love you!”

Liam’s anger was instantly replaced by affection as he saw his cute lady puckering and showering her affection on him. “Yeah. You better, double S."

“Double S?” Faith tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.

“Surprise spoiler.” He held his lips tightly clenched so that a smile wasn’t let out.

“Still better than Bambi.”

“I think we’ll keep Bambi.”

*

*

*

“I will show you what New York is like!” Faith said with extra swag to Liam, as she sat in the driver’s seat of her car. She had asked Logan to let her drive his one, but he didn’t let her. So Faith and Liam were left with her old, little shell of a car. Liam didn’t seem to mind. He was just happy that Faith was taking him for a drive.

“Look! That is the Empire State Building!” Faith exclaimed.

Liam made a face at her. “I was a student at NYU, remember? Why do you think I don’t know what that is?”

“Oh, right. Then we shouldn’t go on a city tour! Let’s go eat!”

“No! I’m here after such a long time! I want to drive around!”

“Well, I’m the one driving.” Faith complained. “And I’m hungry!”

Liam did a facepalm. “Switch over. I’ll drive.”

Faith gladly switched places with him and came to the other side and sat down in the passenger seat. Liam took the driver’s seat and started the car.

“Wow. What a great car.” He said without any enthusiasm.

“Everybody cannot afford a limousine.” Faith tipped her chin up and looked away.

Liam ignored her words and drove through the streets just fast enough to stay exactly at the speed limit and yet not cross it at any given time. Faith always drove slowly, and from what she had seen of his driving so far, she knew of him as a disciplined driver. So, she was taken aback when she saw him driving really fast.

“Whoa whoa!” She tapped him on his shoulders. “What are you doing?”

“I am taking a shower. Can’t you see I’m driving?!”

“But this fast? Slow down!”

“No, I’ll take you somewhere! Shut up and enjoy the drive!”

Liam drove through little streets in such an experienced matter that it seemed like he knew the city like the back of his hand. Faith was surprised and glanced at him and the road alternately.

“Liam! Where are you taking me?” She cried.

He kept quiet and drove into a rather secluded area. It was hovered over by apartments and buildings, but the back side was surprisingly quiet and empty,in stark contrast to the usual noisy city. It was unbelievably dark in there.

“Which part of the world is this?” Faith clasped his arm and leaned on to him.

“Wait and watch.”

He finally drove out of the little street into a wide park like area, except that it wasn’t really a park. Liam got out of the car, while Faith leaned on to the dashboard and took in the beautiful view! It was a vast green landscape, which seemed to go on and on. How come she never knew about this place?!

“Are you going to come out of the car or what?” Liam asked, irritated.

“Oh! Yeah I’m coming!” Faith came out of her brief trance and hopped out of her tiny car. She took quick steps towards Liam and held his hand in hers. “This is so beautiful!”

“Yeah. I used to come here whenever I needed a little time off.” He smiled at her. “This place is so quiet. Aloof from all the noises and the hustle and bustle of NYC!”

“Oh my God, I could live here my entire life!” She started running around like a kid with her arms spread out.

Liam chuckled at the sight and took a seat on the cold grass. He stretched out his legs and lay down on it, with his arms supporting his head. He stared into the sky and then looked at Faith. Faith turned to look at him and stopped running. She stood still for a moment and saw him lying down. She came back to where he was. “I’ll lie down too!”

And so she did. They lay side by side, the blue sky above them. The sunlight felt comforting against their skin, and the mild noise of the wind was very soothing to their ears. They intertwined their fingers, and Liam pulled her hand up to his chest.

“We’re gonna live together now! Just one month more!” Faith excitedly spoke, still looking at the sky.

“Yeah… I suddenly came up with the idea. I wasn’t sure if you’d agree.”

“Heck, I wasn’t sure if my mom would ever agree. But it seems like she’s under your spell.” She laughed.

“Oh, well. Who isn’t?”

Faith rolled her eyes. “How did I get so lucky?”

“I’m the lucky one.”

“We both are.” She smiled. “I wish we had a small house in the middle of a place like this.”

“My house.” he sat up and faced her with his torso hovering over her body now.  “IS in the middle of a place like this.”

“Do you know what we should do?” Faith suddenly took notice of the little pond beyond the grassy area.

Liam followed her gaze. “I’m not jumping into that. It’s November!”

“Oh, come on. Don’t be such a girl!” She got up and ran towards the pond.

Liam clenched his teeth. “Fuck you.” He got up and walked towards her in the most macho manner that he could. He strode with his shoulders and chest all fluffed out.

“Oops, looks like somebody took an insult to his heart!” She teased and turned around, continuing to walk.

Liam grabbed her by her waist from behind, and in the blink of an eye, he pulled out her dress from over her head and threw it aside. She was only left with her innerwear on.

“Liam!” She was too shocked to walk any further, and the cold wind bit against her skin.

“Ha-ha!” he laughed like a devil and didn’t give her a single moment to save herself. He held her up against his chest tightly and walked towards the water.

“No!” Faith laughed. “You devil!”

He planted a quick kiss on her neck and she shivered. “It’s cold already! Don’t do that! Put me down now!”

“No baby, I’m not putting you down. Let’s do what you wanted to.”

Saying this, he jumped into the water with Faith in his arms, and they landed with a huge splash.

“Oh my God!” Faith’s head bobbed up from inside the water and she couldn’t stop laughing. “I’m gonna kill you! I’m freezing.”

“I’m not!” Liam was still wearing a full sleeved button down shirt. His hair was wet and swept back, and the water dripped from all over his face. She noticed drops falling from his lips and stared at them long enough to make herself look creepy.

“What are you looking at?” he smirked.

Faith didn’t say anything. She swum forward until she was close to him, grabbed him by the neck and kissed him. She kissed him for a long time, and eventually, Liam could feel things getting colder around him.

“Isn’t a kiss supposed to heat things up?” He asked, pulling away.

“Too bad, nothing can heat you up now!” She rapidly swam to the edge and went up onto the ground. She grabbed her dress and put it on. Liam was still trying to figure things out, when he realized that his shirt was in Faith’s hand.

“Hey!” He splashed the water angrily.

Faith rolled over in laughter, as she hopped into her car and watched him struggle to come out of the water. The poor guy only had a pair of jeans on. He looked ridiculously hot, but Faith couldn’t stop laughing at the sight! She started her car. “Try getting home like that!"

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 3.1K 57
(COMPLETED) A girl and a boy, completely different from each other crossed eachother's ways in France. Shayaan Ahmed the heart throb of girls meets a...
66K 4.8K 27
Emily and River meet in Miami, where they have the time of their lives, but it isn't meant to be: the next morning, Emily leaves for San Francisco, l...
67.3K 3.3K 41
There are things you need to know about Ally aka Allison Hart : 1) She's a hotshot lawyer with a hundred percent win record. 2) She must get marrie...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...