A Heart on Fire // TonyStarks...

By BadBobcat

The most important thing in Tony's life, his young daughter, is taken just after he announces himself as Iron... More

Cast
2. The Final Stage
3. Enhanced
4. Watch Your Language
5. More Than a Man
6. Eternal Emptiness
7. Cuttlefish
8. Mind Games
9. Cotton Candy
10. He's Winding Up
11. Runaway Train
12. End Times
13. Pep Talk
14. Walk It Off
15. Zucchini
16. Full Circle
17. Sister
18. You Knew
19. Social Skills
20. Goodbye
~ Announcement ~
Cast - part 2
1. I Can't Sleep
2. Two Hours
3. Who's This?
4. My Favorite Holiday

1. King Iron Man

5.2K 98 19
By BadBobcat

"I dare you to!" Betsy shouts from behind me with a giant smile on her face. I shake my head smiling at them. 

"You guys really think I should?" I ask my friends as we walk home from school. 

"Oh come on please! It would be hilarious!" Mike says really excited. I roll my eyes. 

"He hacked the Pentagon, if he gets mad at you that's just not fair." Jonah says and I laugh.

"If I get grounded it's your fault." I say pointing at all four of them. "Don't worry, we'll break you out." Anna says popping up behind me. 

I laugh and pull out my Stark phone and begin typing away. 

What was the dare? Oh yea, it was to hack into one of my dad's Iron Man suits. My friends are crazy. 

Well, I call them my friends.

When your the daughter of the infamous Tony Stark, everyone is trying to be your friend. I was swallowed up whole by the popular kids the second I stepped foot into school. 

I can handle it though, I'm good at playing a role. It's what I've been taught to do to deal the media, so why not play the role of the popular girl in school as well? It gets exhausting, but I manage. Of course, I shouldn't have to for much longer. 

I'm in fifth grade, but starting next year my dad put me on a plan to complete all my years, 6th through 12th, in just two years instead. So I guess I'm soaking up the excitement while I can. Even though I'm only 9.

"Boom." I say right before I have one of my dad's suits shoot up from our Malibu home off in the distance. Mike, Betsy, Jonah, and Anna look up to the sky in amazement as I control the suit, with no one in it, around the city sky. 

"Wow...that is too cool." Mike says and I can't help but let myself smirk. 

"Check this out." I say. 

I let steam out of the back of the suit, and write letters in the sky as I control it flying around. 

"Bow....down....before.....king....Iron....Man" Anna said, reading aloud the words in the sky as I made them. "This is going to be all over the news!" Jonah shouts.

We burst into laughter when all of a sudden my phone starts ringing. 

"Oh god...it's king Iron man." I say looking down at my phone to see who's calling.

"Are you gonna answer it?" Betsy asked. "Well I have to don't I?" I say before picking up. 

I'm not even able to say the words hello before I hear my dad shouting at the other end. "EVELYN ALEXANDRIA STARK!" 

I pull the phone away from my ear because of how loudly he was shouting, and I could still hear him. 

"Yes father dearest, what seems to be the matter?" I say back in my quiet innocent voice. 

"YOU'RE GROUNDED! PUT MY SUIT BACK RIGHT NOW AND GET HOME!" He screams before hanging up. 

I know I'm in a lot of trouble, but all five of us burst out into laughter after he hangs up. 

I get into trouble with my dad all the time. Especially after he came out as Iron Man 4 months ago. 

When he got back from Afghanistan, he was suddenly way more involved in my life and way more protective than he ever had been before. 

So he was either being really nice to me, or grounding me. But recently, he's been very distant. So today was a grounding me type of day. Not that I really cared that much though. Like Jonah said, he has to be a little lenient. 

I wipe a fake tear away from my eye and try to calm down from laughing. 

"Well I'm going to take the long way home, just to make him more mad. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I shout and wave back to my friend group as I turn down a different street. 

"Bye Evie!" "Bye Evelyn!" "See ya!" "Hope your not grounded for too long!" 

"Bye guys!" I shout back before turning my head away. 

I wasn't supposed to be walking home by myself. Happy was supposed to pick me up from school everyday. But I hate getting picked up from school in a limo. 

Don't get me wrong, I think Happy is a great guy, I just can't stand it anymore. So sometimes I'll tell him that I'm staying after school, and then I just walk home. 

I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to walk home from school anymore after today. 

I let out a sigh and kick a rock down the sidewalk as I take the long way back home. It's another beautiful, sunny, hot Malibu day. Just like the last. 

Don't get me wrong, I love Malibu. But my dad gets to go on business trips everywhere and travels around the world. He could probably make a trip around the globe in his Iron Man suit and still be home in time for dinner. 

All while I'm stuck here. I get too antsy too quickly. I'm probably too much like my dad in that way. 

Just as I'm nearing the edge of the city, I feel a pair of hands grab my stomach. 

Before I can turn to see who's grabbing me or before I even have the chance to scream, another hand has gone around my mouth and I'm lifted off the ground and thrown over a man's shoulder. 

A few seconds later, I'm thrown into the open trunk of a car. I land with a thud and I groan. I look up to see two men staring down at me. They are both very tall. One is white with bleach blonde hair and tattoos covering his entire arm. Another is a bald Latino male who also has a ton of tattoos. 

"Who the hell are you guys! Let me go!" I scream, but they just continue to stare at me and laugh. 

Then, the blonde grabs my hands and begins to tie them, while the other one duct tapes my mouth closed.  The blonde ties both my hands and my feet before standing back up. I look out of the car one more time before they slam the trunk down and it's all dark. 

*    *    *

"You idiot! That's Tony Stark's kid!" 

I'm awakened by the sound of voices. I try to move my body but as I wiggle around, I realize my hands and feet are still tied, and my mouth is still taped shut. I am also very stiff from sleeping in the trunk of a car. 

I open my eyes and see that the trunk is open, and there are four men above me now. Two are the same ones from earlier, the other two are shorter and look more like scientists or doctors than jailbirds. 

"So?" one of the men from earlier says. It's too dark out to see which one is which. 

"So? SO?! The media is going to be all over this one! There will be a full on investigation into this. Probably with Shield, the CIA, and the FBI! I don't think you know what you've gotten us into! All of Hydra's operations could be destroyed!" One of the scientists shouts at the man. 

"Well then we send her somewhere else where they won't be able to track her, like a base in Siberia or something." The other stupid meanie says. 

They're right. They aren't going to get very far with me. My dad's gonna find me. 

"Are you seriously-" "Hold on Dave, he has a point." The thinner scientist says cutting off the chubbier one.

"Really? You think this moron has a point?!" Dave shouts. "Strucker is always looking for more people to put into his experiments. I wonder how excited he would be if we delivered one with this high of an IQ." 

"But Strucker doesn't have the technology he needs yet." Dave speaks up. 

"He can subdue her, and train her. Besides, he's in Sokovia, where no one will ever find her. And if she dies in the process, than they'll have plenty of good places to hide her body out there." 

My eyes widen and my heart starts rapidly beating when he says that. I try to kick my legs and get out, but it really just looks like I'm doing the worm. 

The people look down at me and just snicker, sending chills down my spine. How can some people just be so evil?

"Fine, do whatever, as long as she's out of my hands." Dave says, throwing his hands in the air and walking away. 

The other scientist looks down into the car where I'm still squirming. He grabs my cheeks and forces my head up so that I'm looking him in the eyes. "I'm definitely going to keep tabs on you." He says snickering. 

My heart is beating like mad crazy fast inside my chest and I can feel every part of me trembling. I don't wanna die, especially not like this. 

He then throws my head back down into the car, where it hits the floor and bounces back up, giving me a major headache. 

He then turns to the two men who took me in the first place. "Get her to Sokovia. I'll make sure to let Strucker know that she's on the way." He said, then turned and walked away. 

I look up to the two men, and I see a bat come swinging down, hitting me in the head. I feel my eyes roll back and my eyelids close. I then drift off into unconsciousness. 

*    *    *

When I wake up, AGAIN, I find myself not crunched up in a car, but on a lab table. My wrists and ankles are held down by restraints, but there is nothing over my mouth. 

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" I scream out, my voice echoing around the room and bouncing off of the metal walls. 

"No one's going to hear you sweet thing, but keep trying all you want." I hear someone with a weird accent say. 

I strain my head up to try and see who's saying it, and find a man sitting down at a desk across the room. 

"What do you want from me?" I ask, trying not to let the fear in my voice show, even though I know it does. 

"I want you to help me unlock the secrets of the universe." He says standing up and turning towards me. 

He is tall, bald, pale, and has a weird looking sort of monocle thing attached to his eye. 

"What the heck does that mean? Who are you!?" I yell at him as he gets closer to me. I struggle to move but I can't. 

"My name is Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker, but most people just refer to me as Strucker. And, it's best I explain the other part after we do this. I don't think you will remember much once we are through." He says, reaching above my head. 

That's when I look up and notice some very scary and dangerous looking equipment above my head, that's shaped like a helmet. He begins to lower it onto my head and I start to freak out.

"No! No! Stop it! What are you doing!? Can you hear me?! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I screech out, but no one else comes in, and Strucker just continues putting the thing on my head, and metal clips on my arms.

He then presses a button which causes the table I'm laying on to lift, so that I am now straight up and down, but not touching the ground. 

I feel like I'm Frankenstein's monster. 

Then a buzzer goes off, and three more people dressed in lab coats enter the room. 

"HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I scream again, but no one else comes in and the lab coat men don't even acknowledge me. 

I look to Strucker and give him my death glare. "My father is going to kill you." I say to him coldly. 

"Maybe he will, but unfortunately by then, you won't even know who he is." He says to me before shoving a rubber mouth guard into my mouth. 

Then one of the scientists pulls a lever and I scream out in pain as electrifying pulses run through my body. I've never felt this much pain before and I feel like passing out. 

I see my memories flash before my eyes that are now tightly squeezed closed. I feel all my emotions rush by me in a whir before I start to feel blank and empty, and then I pass out again.

______________________________

Yay first chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

Anyways, 

PEACE OUT PEEPS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.8K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
163K 4.2K 22
COMPLETED (no, I will not be adding Thor: Love and Thunder) The Maximoff triplets, Pietro, Wanda and Y/n, volunteered themselves for experiments done...
338K 8.9K 30
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!! If you haven't seen Age of Ultron, well this contains Spoilers! I'm not human, I'm not an experiment. I'm a mutant, a m...
34.3K 623 33
A Pietro Maximoff x Reader story. I rolled my eyes playfully " I'm not saving you up every time you get injured Blondie!" "Yes you are." He smirked a...