I Woke Up in the Male Lead's...

By born2beme

Jody was reborn into a mob character in one of her favorite novels. She doesn't even realize until she witnes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 17

10.2K 343 142
By born2beme

"Jody we were looking for you forever!" Edwin sighed.

"Oh Leonel?" Colette perked raising an eyebrow. "Did I intrude on something?" She covered her mouth giving a mischievous look.

"No." I said quickly.

"Yes." Leonel said at the same time. We both looked at each other and then back to them.

"Yes." I admitted.

"No." Leon frowned. We looked at each other again and cracked up laughing.

"So which is it?" Edwin asked confused.

"Yes of no?" Colette added on.

"I'd like to know." Edwin nodded.

"As would I." Colette smiled.

"Gosh you guys are so in sync it's scary!" I frowned.

"Don't try and changed the subject." Both of them said at the same time. They looked at each other with a glare.

"You're cute even when you are mad." Edwin spoke with a glare.

"You're cuter!" She blurted with a glare and blush.

"You're the cutest!" He blurted grabbing her shoulders. Then suddenly Colette grabbed his face and kissed him. I widened my eyes and held my hand up to cover Leon's eyes. I grab his arm and turn him around before removing my hand.

"PDA..." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"Public display of affection." I nod.

"Is that such a bad thing?" He mumbles shyly, lacing his fingers through mine. I widen my eyes and look at him who's looking away.

"It depends." I mumble squeezing his hand in reply.

"I think I'm gonna give up on Eliza." He sighed.

"Really why?" I ask shocked.

"She always finds ways to make me feel like a pile of horse doo." He laughed.

"I'm sorry." I smiled squeezing his hand.

"It's not your fault. I'm so glad I have a friend like you to talk to." I don't know why, but I felt everything shatter. Friend...

"Haha yep that's what friends do!" I laughed snatching my hand and patting him on the shoulder. He gave me a weird look but smiled.

"I should probably go." I smiled gesturing to the two pretty much done with their make out session.

"I can go with you." He smiled brightly.

"No it's okay!" I protested and gave him a playful punch on his shoulder. His smile faltered but only for a seconds

"Well I was planning on going back too." He nodded.

"Oh okay." I nod. All four of us walk back together. Colette and Edwin chatted up as usual but Leon and I were quiet. He would occasionally try to spark a conversation but for some reason I just couldn't. I don't know what's wrong with me and why I am acting like this. I'm being so incredibly rude.

"I had a good time today." Leon nodded to me quietly.

"Yeah same." I smiled and quickly went into my room. Colette went somewhere with Edwin. My heart is aching. Why does it hurt so much? Friends yeah we are friends. Friends is a great word. So why was I so hurt?

-

I sat in class like usual. With a bored look on my face. I looked over to where Leon usually sits. He wasn't there. Elizabeth sat alone.

"This seat open?" I look up to see Simeon.

"All yours." I laughed. He plopped down in his seat and quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"W-what are you doing?" I gasp.

"I missed your touch." He calmly said.

"You idiot that sounds really suggestive." I sighed and bonked him on his head.

"Suggestive?" He tilts his head and let's me go.

"Yeah! You know...." I made random movements with my hands.

"She means sexual stuff." Cordell chimed in.

"Sexual stuff..." Simeon thought. Oh my gosh are you that innocent or just stupid? Cordell leaned in and whispered in his ear for a second. Simeon turned 50 shades of red.

"I uh um ah-" He laid his head down roughly on the desk.

"What'd you tell him to make his brain overload?" I sighed turning to him.

"What sex is, so I pretty much gave him the talk. He probably already knew. He's just dense." Cordell sighed leaning back.

Just then Ivy walked in.

"Ivy, my love!" Cordell jumped up and ran down to her. Ah since when did Ivy adopt a lap dog?

Behind her came in Leon and a- girl. My heart panged and I looked to Simeon who had his head on the side, looking at me.

"You're jealous." He stated.

"No." I reply and look foreword.

"Why do you always look at him?" He sighed and grabbed my hand gently in his.

"Pardon? I don't." I frowned.

"Do you even see me as a man?" He asked looking at me with those emerald eyes through his bangs. He brought my hand to my lips and kissed my knuckles.

"What are you suddenly talking about?" I blush.

"Forget it. You're too dense." He sighed and flicked me on the forehead. I instinctively covered my forehead.

"I'm the one that's dense? Have you met your-" I was cut off by the professor walking in.

"Hey class. I'm really tired today so for home room just do whatever I really don't mind." He sighed and disappeared under his desk. Huh?

I was about to turn too Simeon when Leon grabbed my hand.

"I need advice!" He shouted when dragged me out of the room.

"What's up?" I ask peeking into the room. The girl Leon was with earlier is chatting to a boy.

"How do you know if you like someone?" He suddenly asks, blushing red.

"Um, you're asking me? If I knew then jeez..." I rubbed my temples.

"Just tell me something!" He blurted.

"Well your heart rate might increase," He unconsciously put a hand on his chest, "You might find yourself nervous around them and um you might get jealous when they are with someone else." I nodded. Maybe I do know something about love! I mentally cheer.

"What do you do if someone else likes them too?" He asked. He's talking about that girl, isn't he?

"Well if it were me I wouldn't be able to watch the other person be around them too much. I'd get upset. I'm not a fighter."

"What if I really don't want to give up on them?" He says making two fists, looking determined.

"Then don't." I smiled. "I don't know what else more to say then that. Show affection to them so they get the idea." I laughed.

"Thank you so much!" He said grabbing my hand with a bright face.

"I'm borrowing her." Simeon suddenly said popping his head out the door and snatching my hand from Leon, dragging me inside the room again. He dragged me back to my seat and sat down.

"What's up?" I wonder.

"I don't like him touching you." He pouts.

"He just grabbed my hand." I laugh.

"So you don't care when people grab your hand?" He tilts his head.

"Well, not particularly, it doesn't bother me." I nod.

"In that case..." He grabs my hand and laces his longer fingers with mine.

What the actual heck?

-

I am having a writers block!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978 10 26
It was Edith's third life. First she was a poor hardworking girl lost under the pressure of work in the modern world of airplanes and computers but t...
671 1 26
In the BL novel, succumbing to the same rare disease as the frail character, he died for the third time. I can't die so pathetically anymore. So, I t...
163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
69.2K 2.8K 21
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...