Mr CEOs Assistant

By meekatan

Alec Smith is a 23 year old American C.E.O. He is handsome,gorgeous, hot and cold hearted. He is the C.E.O of... More

chapter 1: Jobless
Chapter 2: Job hunting
chapter 3: finding the right PA
chapter 4: meeting my new boss
chapter 5: first day at work
chapter 6: my ex girlfriend
chapter 7: meeting mia
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10: disaster at the club
chapter 11:
chapter 12: Bad dream
chapter 13: Knight in armour
chapter 14: Embarrassment
chapter 15: jealousy
chapter 16: Great!
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
CHAPTER 20: Determination
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22: Regret
chapter 24: Going back to my old life
CHAPTER 25:
chapter 26: New lifestyle
CHAPTER 27
chapter 28: WHAT???!!
chapter 29: meet again
chapter 30
chapter 31: truth and fun
chapter 32: surprise
chapter 33: The baby kicked
chapter 34: happiness
chapter. 35
chapter 36: The suspense of the surprise
chapter : The turn around
This is why i love you

Chapter 37: War

8.5K 266 12
By meekatan

Sam's POV

Alec had blindfolded me before we got in the car. Now we are currently in the car going to God knows where. 

" Alec, where are we going?' I asked for the hundredth time  while pouting like a little baby.

" Just  relax and trust me Babe". He replied and my heart leaped out of my chest because of that simple endearment.

After approximately 45 minutes later we finally arrived at our "unknown" destination. He heard him opening the car door then he opened mine and helped me out. He lead me down a pthway then he remove the blindfold.

"SURPRISE!!!!" I was beyond shock. My family and my few friends were here and it seems like a surprise baby shower in a huge ballroom.

"OMG! Thank you guys so much". I couldn't contain it as I let the tears stream down my face like waterfalls.

This is on one end of the room.

This is on one of the other.

This is on the other.

This is in the middle for the room for the guests.

I was seated at the table and was given a glass of non- alcoholic Champaign.

 " I want to thank you all for coming to support us on this special journey of life". Alec said making a toast. Just as we finished making a toast, I saw Kylie and my mom along with Melissa with some blue balloons going up in the air.

"Congratulation hunny, You are having a boy baby". For the hundredth time in one day i started to cry again as my mom and Kylie hugged me.

We started to chat then eat and we were having a lot of fun until I heard a gunshot. I started to panic. It's like everything started to happen in slow motion. I look and saw that it is Sandra, Alec's ex and Nick, the guy that tried to rape me.  Just when I thought everything was going perfect these two lunatics is destroying it.

"You idiot!!! What are you doing here??!! I thought I made it clear that I don't want to see you again!!" Alec said with rage while he and Nick is throwing punches at each other.

I don't know why I thought that if I went between them i would have solve things but i did and ended up getting a very hard punch from Nick.

 "You idiot!!! Look what you did'. Alec growled while hammering a punch in the side of Nick's tummy.

Then all of a sudden I heard two gunshots then screaming and I don't know what happened because as soon as I heard it everything went  black but before I passed out completely I heard:

"Sam, I love you. Please stay with me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 172K 46
Highest- #2 in Romance "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled. I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I lean...
44.7K 1.4K 34
Alex Osborne is a billionaire single dad, and I've just become his naughty nanny. Alex is the opportunity of a lifetime. Being a nanny for his three...
652K 21.6K 30
18 year old Ariana Williams finds her self getting a job as a personal assistant for one of the top CEO's in New York city. Fresh out of high school...
88.1K 1.5K 21
Bella Smith is a sweet but also sassy 24 years old girl who comes from a rich family. However, she is forced to work for the company of the most famo...