๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘บ โ˜พ๏ธŽ...

By -SMITTENHERRON

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„๐’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandma... More

โ€ข ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ป โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ฌ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ โ€ข

โ€ข ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐’€-๐‘ญ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘น โ€ข

3.7K 79 44
By -SMITTENHERRON

"Zach! Give it back!" Jack shouted as they ran around the living room.

"No it's my turn! You keep on losing!" Zach shouted back, pulling the game controller close to his chest.

"I would win if you weren't breathing so heavily in my neck!" I laughed with Corbyn as they moved the scene outside.

"Living here is not so bad, is it?" Corbyn chuckled. I laughed but nodded.

"You're right, it's fun now that we get along." I smiled. He returned it.

"Is Jack ready for our next game?" Daniel asked as he walked in with Jonah.

"Eh, see for yourself." Corbyn and I both pointed outside to the two boys on the ground, fighting over some stupid controller.

"Children." Daniel chuckled as Corbyn and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Weren't you the one who was doing a Spongebob marathon last night until three a.m.?" Daniel's cheeks hid themselves behind a slight shade of red.

"What? No, of course not." He answered and sat down on the couch, the whole other side of us.

"So you weren't the one that was trying to imitate Spongebob's laugh?" Corbyn chuckled, along with Jonah while Daniel's cheeks turned even more red.

"I thought you were doing Patrick?" I commented confused.

"Okay that was Jack." Daniel pointed out. I rolled my eyes playfully and let a quick but soft chuckle escape my lips.

"Of course it was him."

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"Not there, someone's hiding in the tree!" Zach warned Jack.

"That's me you doofus!" I laughed as I watched the two playing Fortnite. Never in a milion years that I'm gonna play, but it's fun to see them playing.

"I don't know if they're bad or good." I wondered. Jonah chuckled from beside me, looking up from his phone.

"Give them some time. You'll figure it out after another hour." I laughed and smiled at him. He gladly returned it before we both heard a door getting opened.

"So I brought food and I am hella bore- who's this?" I looked up to the entrance of the living room to see a tall bleached blond, holding two bags of food up in the air. My hand instantly found Jonah's arm and I gripped it tightly, not knowing who that guy was. Jonah looked down at me and sent me a soft smile.

"No need for, Sky. That's Eben, the guy who's coming on tour with us." Jonah whispered to me and removed my hand from his arm, pulling me in a side hug.

"Hey E." Corbyn smiled as he patted his back, joining us in the living room.

"Hey Corbs," He dropped the food on the floor and they did a little handshake. "So, who's the girl?" Eben asked curiously, pointing over at me as I laid my head on Jonah's shoulder as soon as he placed my legs on his lap. "Wait is that your little sister? The girl you guys talked to me about?" Corbyn nodded.

"Yeah, Eben, meet my little sister, Skyler." Corbyn introduced me. "Sky, this is Eben. I forgot to tell you he was coming over today, but he's a nice guy. He is a singer too and the boys and I have been friends with him for a few years. We have done a lot of shows and tours together and he's coming with us again on this tour through Europe." Eben waved at me and smiled.

"The guys told me all about you the past few weeks. Especially after their Instagram announcement about you. They told me good things." He smiled. "Mostly Corbyn and Jonah, but they both have their reasons." He chuckled as the boys snickered, except for Jonah. I looked up confused at him to see him glaring at Eben. He coughed, scratching the back of his neck. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you. I know about your anxiety so I'm not gonna attack you in a hug, but maybe we can talk later and get to know each other? You seem like a nice girl." I gave him a small nod and smile as he returned it. "Great so I brou- where's the food?" I looked around before laughing, seeing Daniel stuff his mouth full with- I don't even know what exactly. Eben, Corbyn and Jonah looked over at him and laughed too.

"Seriously dude?" Corbyn and Jonah commented in sync while Zach and Jack turned their heads to him. Zach immediately paused their game and rushed over to him, Jack following his actions.

"You guys want some too?" Eben laughed slightly, looking in our way again.

"Nah thanks bro. We're good." Jonah answered for the both of us. He, of course, already knew what my answer was gonna be. I looked up at him and smiled as he looked down at me, sending me a smile back.

"If you say so." Eben reacted, but I could sense a little smirk. I grabbed my phone and realized there's nothing for me to catch up on since I don't have any social media yet. I looked over at Jonah who was on his phone and noticed that he was on Twitter. He then went to Instagram.

"Wanna look with me through the fan accounts?" I felt caught but nodded anyways. We watched a few arts of the boys coming by and fan made videos. Then there were old photos of the boys and I couldn't help but laugh.

Gosh they look young there.

"Is that you?" I laughed as I saw him with Logan Paul. He nodded. "You had such a baby face." He lightly shoved me but chuckled.

"This was like three years ago. I was eighteen." I rolled my eyes in a playful manner at him.

"I am almost eighteen. Do I have a baby face to you?" He looked at me for a few seconds before turning back to his phone. "Well?"

"You'd look alright for an eighteen year old." I fake scoffed but laughed, rolling my eyes a little.

"Thanks a lot." I scrolled down on his phone and felt him smiling at me. I looked up at him and he quickly looked down at his phone again. I found myself letting out a shy smile too but brushed it off once I saw Zach on one of their old group photos. "How old was Zach here?" Jonah shrugged.

"I think that he had just turned sixteen like a month ago." I laughed. They all had baby faces but nothing really changed. I mean, yes of course their faces are more mature now and their hair has changed along with their voices, but you could still easily recognize them. The only really, big, difference now is that Daniel dyed his hair and that Jack's curls are gone.

"One question," Jonah looked up from his phone and at me, nodding. "what happened to Jack's hair?" He laughed.

"It was a perm." I felt my laugh come up again.

Jack with a perm, didn't expect that but it explains a lot.

We continued with scrolling down through his Instagram page when something hit me.

"Jonah?" He hummed as reply. "Could you help me with my own profile om Instagram?" I asked him as I grabbed my phone. He looked down at me, confused.

"You don't have one." He stated.

"That's the point." It looked like he was thinking for a little before he sighed.

"Are you ready for it? A lot of people will find your profile soon after you made one. They're very curious about you." He reminded me.

"I am seventeen, Jonah. I think I can handle it." I chuckled lightly. "Besides, it's not like I'm gonna post a lot and I can choose for myself if I want to post a photo of my full face." He nodded a little. "I also want a Twitter account anyways and maybe Snapchat but I have time." He chuckled and grabbed my phone out of my hands which I had already unlocked.

"Fine, but first." He paused and I saw his eyes scanning the living room, soon finding Corbyn. "Corbs?" He called, earning his attention.

"Yeah?" He replied as he stopped the conversation from him, Eben and Daniel.

"I'm gonna help Skyler with a profile for Instagram. Is that alright with you?" He sighed but nodded.

"But put it on private." Jonah and I both nodded before Jonah handed me his phone so I could use his while he'll be busy with mine. I gave him a quick hug and we then went on his phone

After about ten minutes he smiled proudly and handed me my phone back.

"Congratulations Sky Besson." I smiled back as I saw my new profile. "I already followed the boys, our band account, Eben, Christina, Gabbie and Ashley for you. I didn't follow the boys' and my siblings and other family members since you haven't met them yet, and I didn't follow Jordan because you two are still not in the right place with each other." I sighed but nodded.

I still have to talk to him, same goes for my parents.

"And maybe Jack and Corbyn can introduce you to Gabbie and Christina. Then you'll have two girl friends." I smiled, gave him a small nod and laid my phone away.

"Thanks, Jo." He smiled and I pulled him in a hug.

"Do you want to post anything?" I thought for a little but then smiled and nodded.

"Sure, but what?" I wondered. "I don't really want my face to be in it."

"I think I have a good one." He gave me a big smile before grabbing his phone, then mine.

Corbyn's pov

"So maybe we can go to the beach friday. I remember Sky telling me that she has never been there before." Daniel suggested.

"Sure, sounds good. You in Eben?" Zach asked. Eben nodded.

"Sure, sounds like fun." We smiled and I got up to get myself a drink.

"Corbs," I hummed, walking back to the boys. "look at them." Jack told me.

"Who?" I asked confused. He pointed behind me. I followed his lead and smiled once I saw Jonah and Sky hugging.

"He needs to make a real move though, and fast." I chuckled as the rest agreed.

"Do you think we should help him with that?" Daniel asked us.

"Nah bro, I think he can do that by himself." I shrugged.

"I guess." Zach chuckled as all our phones lit up. I looked at my screen and smiled.

*[Instagram] Skybesson just started to follow you.*

I smiled.

Good job, Jonah.

I looked up to the rest to see they got the same notification.

"How long do you think it will take the Limelights to find her and to send her a following reguest?" Zach asked. I shrugged, together with the others.

"A day, maybe two." He nodded and soon our phones lit up again.

*[Instagram] Skybesson just posted her first post. Come and see.*

I clicked on it and unlocked my phone.

-

Instagram

Skybesson
🌎California

❤8 💬16
Skybesson: Hi Instagram :)
Credits📸: Jonahmarais

16 comments.

Jonahmarais: Beautiful❤

Skybesson: Thanks, Jo❤

Seaveydaniel: Welcome to Instagram, Sky❤

Imzachherron: Hi Sky :) <3

Skybesson: Hi Zach :) <3

Ebenofficial: Hi new friend💕

Skybesson: Hi Eben💕

Corbynbesson: That's my little sis❤

Ashleymaebesson: Finally, that was about time!

Ashleymaebesson: Talk later?❤

Skybesson: Of course❤

Jackaverymusic: When was that picture made?

Skybesson: No idea, Jonah had it
Corbynbesson: Jonah huh? Interesting

Beautychickee: Can't wait to get to know you!❤

Skybesson: Me neither!❤

You reached the end of the comment section.

-

I looked over at Sky and smiled. She sent me a smile back before Jonah said something that made her laugh.

She has people now that care about her and who can make her smile and laugh.

"Sky." She looked over at me and nodded.

"Yeah Bean?" I smiled at the nickname she used. I told her that she could use it if she wanted and felt comfortable with it, but she never did.

Until now.

"Do you want to go to the beach with us friday?" She smiled widely at us and nodded excitedly.

"I would love to, I've never really been to beach before." I looked over at Daniel who smiled proudly at me.

"Daniel told us, yes." I chuckled. "But great, that's settled then."

"But wait." She spoke up nervously. "What about all the people? There could be Limelights and-" She started rambling on and on. I looked over at Jonah who was already pulling her in for a hug.

"Shhh, hey, it's gonna be okay. The boys and I are gonna stay by your side the whole time. And now we have even one more with us to help. Right?" Jonah smiled at her, referring to Eben. Eben nodded and smiled.

"Of course, I'm going to treat you like my little sister, like the boys already do." Eben told her and walked up to her, aiming for a hug. She smiled softly and got out of Jonah's arms, pulling him in a careful hug. He hugged her back and smiled.

"Thanks, Eben. I appreciate it." She replied when they pulled away and she sat back down next to Jonah who was smiling at her.

"Anytime Sky." Eben answered back. "I can call you like that, right?" She nodded and laughed a little. "Good." He headed back to us with a smile. "Friday is gonna be fun."

-

Sorry for the long wait again, but I've been pretty busy lately with multiple things.

Anyways, enjoy this kind of filler chapter. <3

Question v

Who's ready for Fallin' to be released?

Because I sure am. The priview is stuck inside my head since the moment they posted it.

- Savannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 1.4K 39
๐™’๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™Š๐™† ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€- {"๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ก๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
51.7K 822 12
๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [๐‡๐ˆ๐†๏ฟฝ...
45.1K 678 44
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ•ฐโ”€โž› ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ; แดกสœส แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด‡ แด„แดษดsษชsแด›s แดา“ sษชx แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€s ษชษดsแด›แด‡แด€แด… แดา“ า“ษชแด แด‡, - added member au [ ivy south. could've definitely...
160K 2.8K 43
๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— warning this my old work, lots of...